ADVERTISEMENT

Dumb Iowa caucus voting method.

BNIBoiler

All-American
Jun 10, 2018
Since Chump won the Iowa caucus last night, I never heard him complaining about this dumb method of voting. Also, for you 2020 election was stolen crowd. Or the mail in voting promotes fraud crowd. Why ain’t y’all complaining about this? Writing on pieces of paper and putting into a paper bag? Seriously?

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
Since Chump won the Iowa caucus last night, I never him complaining about this dumb method of voting. Also, for you 2020 election was stolen crowd. Or the mail in voting promotes fraud crowd. Why ain’t y’all complaining about this? Writing on pieces of paper and putting into a paper bag? Seriously?
Considering you start off asking about someone that doesn't exist in the first place and the rest was next to decipherable as to what you meant, I can only assume you are stupid.

The caucus is an internal way a party uses as a guide to select a candidate not a nationwide election.

Since Chump won the Iowa caucus last night, I never him complaining about this dumb method of voting. Also, for you 2020 election was stolen crowd. Or the mail in voting promotes fraud crowd. Why ain’t y’all complaining about this? Writing on pieces of paper and putting into a paper bag? Seriously?
Couldn't have been a McDonald's bag because Trump would have eaten the votes.

Considering you start off asking about someone that doesn't exist in the first place and the rest was next to decipherable as to what you meant, I can only assume you are stupid.

The caucus is an internal way a party uses as a guide to select a candidate not a nationwide election.
You don't have to assume that.

Since Chump won the Iowa caucus last night, I never heard him complaining about this dumb method of voting. Also, for you 2020 election was stolen crowd. Or the mail in voting promotes fraud crowd. Why ain’t y’all complaining about this? Writing on pieces of paper and putting into a paper bag? Seriously?
@BNIBoiler Hey jerk you have something you would like to talk about? I won't do it on the basketball board but I will here. You are the one that makes up racist names to call every one. You want to start that sh*t up on the other board? All you talk about is racism constantly when you are the problem

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
This is definitely not a good way to do it. This is also the first I've ever heard of it.

As far as the vote by mail issue, I'll state again. There's a reason why most civilized countries have banned it.

The judge in a vote-rigging trial has criticised the postal voting system as "hopelessly insecure" and "wide open to fraud".

"Liberals and progressives often try to model the U.S. on Western European countries, but you never hear them arguing that we should adopt their voting rules. There is a reason for that. Banning mail-in voting or requiring people to use photo IDs to obtain a mail-in ballot is quite common in developed countries, especially in Europe."

Reactions: Boiler Buck
This is definitely not a good way to do it. This is also the first I've ever heard of it.

As far as the vote by mail issue, I'll state again. There's a reason why most civilized countries have banned it.

The judge in a vote-rigging trial has criticised the postal voting system as "hopelessly insecure" and "wide open to fraud".

"Liberals and progressives often try to model the U.S. on Western European countries, but you never hear them arguing that we should adopt their voting rules. There is a reason for that. Banning mail-in voting or requiring people to use photo IDs to obtain a mail-in ballot is quite common in developed countries, especially in Europe."

In the Iowa Democratic caucus, you can change your vote by the end of the night if I'm not mistaken.

There was cheating in 2016 and 2020, Uncle. It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt in each case.

Your main grift on Urban Radio didn't mention that?
Uncle bni I love it! It goes with his obvious y'all racial remarks to white people and making up names for people he doesnt like.

There was cheating in 2016 and 2020, Uncle. It has been proven beyond all reasonable doubt in each case.

Your main grift on Urban Radio didn't mention that?
Proven by whom? 60 judges, most appointed by Chump says otherwise. State recount after recount says otherwise. State audits after audits say otherwise. After 2020, Chumps own cyber security chief said publicly that the 2020 election was the most secure election in history. Where is your proof, Auntie Riveting, that there were cheating in 2016 and 2020? Widespread cheating. Throughout the history of voting in America there is only 0.0001% voter fraud.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Proven by whom? 60 judges, most appointed by Chump says otherwise. State recount after recount says otherwise. State audits after audits say otherwise. After 2020, Chumps own cyber security chief said publicly that the 2020 election was the most secure election in history. Where is your proof, Auntie Riveting, that there were cheating in 2016 and 2020? Widespread cheating. Throughout the history of voting in America there is only 0.0001% voter fraud.
You've bought into the bullshit. I've pointed out many times, there were only maybe 5 cases that actually had decisions made against them. There was a case won also, but you probably don't know about that.

The vast majority of cases were thrown out for lack of standing (30+), which says nothing about the evidence.

This idea that voter fraud is only 0.0001% is HIGHLY laughable. Fraud 100% determined the election mostly via means of drop box stuffing. States got rid of their rigor for mail in ballots and went from a 3% rejection rate to practically zero. Signature matching wasn't a thing, ballots were allowed to be "corrected" when they would normally be thrown out. Etc Etc. The last presidential election was a case study in how NOT to have a secure election.

Oh, but miraculously that rejection rate came right back after the 2020 election.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3ZSDAD and SKYDOG
Did your main grift ever mention the Durham report, the Horowitz report, the Mueller investigation, and former CIA Deputy Director Michael Morrell's congressional testimony?

Have you heard of any of those?

You've bought into the bullshit. I've pointed out many times, there were only maybe 5 cases that actually had decisions made against them. There was a case won also, but you probably don't know about that.

The vast majority of cases were thrown out for lack of standing (30+), which says nothing about the evidence.

This idea that voter fraud is only 0.0001% is HIGHLY laughable. Fraud 100% determined the election mostly via means of drop box stuffing. States got rid of their rigor for mail in ballots and went from a 3% rejection rate to practically zero. Signature matching wasn't a thing, ballots were allowed to be "corrected" when they would normally be thrown out. Etc Etc. The last presidential election was a case study in how NOT to have a secure election.

Oh, but miraculously that rejection rate came right back after the 2020 election.
The judges threw the cases out because Chump could not provide any evidence of cheating.

• Haha
Wrong! Lack of standing means that the person bringing the case wasn't the person that should have been.
True.

So for those cases it's almost as though those cases never got filed. Doesn't change the fact that no court has found any substantial voter fraud from last election.

By the way; Trump's longest serving Chief of Staff John Kelley has gone on the record about rumored stories of conversations with Trump.

You don't have to guess anymore; Per General Kelley's first-hand conversations with Trump, this is how Donald Trump feels about our nation's heroes:

“What can I add that has not already been said? A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women. A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

Trump tells Kelly, “Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade.”

“Those are the heroes,” Kelly said. “In our society, there’s only one group of people who are more heroic than they are – and they are buried over in Arlington.”

“I don’t want them,” Trump said. “It doesn’t look good for me.”

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Wrong! Lack of standing means that the person bringing the case wasn't the person that should have been.
Perhaps some was lack of standing. Perhaps if this so called voter fraud was real and important, maybe having the correct person present to file would have been warranted. That's on Chump and his minions. However, most of the cases were thrown out because of lack of proof provided by the cult.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...den-right-more-60-trumps-election-lawsuits-l/

Perhaps some was lack of standing. Perhaps if this so called voter fraud was real and important, maybe having the correct person present to file would have been warranted. That's on Chump and his minions. However, most of the cases were thrown out because of lack of proof provided by the cult.
https://www.politifact.com/factchec...den-right-more-60-trumps-election-lawsuits-l/
How is he supposed to be in 60 places at once? The left knew this was an issue and used it to their advantage.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but your politifact link is anything but fact.

Total count of post-election lawsuits
Totals143365159
StateDroppedDismissedTrial
ongoing
Ruled
(against)
Ruled
(for)
Total
Arizona340007
Georgia341008
Michigan240107
Nevada250007
New Mexico100001
Pennsylvania1902012
Wisconsin150118
Others125109

As you can see. Only 5 were ruled against. The majority (47 cases) were either dropped or dismissed for many reasons, but most for lack of standing.

How is he supposed to be in 60 places at once? The left knew this was an issue and used it to their advantage.

Also, I hate to break it to you, but your politifact link is anything but fact.

Total count of post-election lawsuits
Totals143365159
StateDroppedDismissedTrial
ongoing
Ruled
(against)
Ruled
(for)
Total
Arizona340007
Georgia341008
Michigan240107
Nevada250007
New Mexico100001
Pennsylvania1902012
Wisconsin150118
Others125109

As you can see. Only 5 were ruled against. The majority (47 cases) were either dropped or dismissed for many reasons, but most for lack of standing.
For the 'lack of standing' matters, it's very likely that theyw ere tossed a voter effected by the outcome did not file; nothing to do with whther Trump himself was involved with the lawsuit.

For instance, some internet warrior in some far away state cannot say that another state's election should be overturned because of fraud - no standing. In other words, there were millions of people with standing in those states, but the tossed lawsuits didn't include any of them as complainants.

For the 'lack of standing' matters, it's very likely that theyw ere tossed a voter effected by the outcome did not file; nothing to do with whther Trump himself was involved with the lawsuit.

For instance, some internet warrior in some far away state cannot say that another state's election should be overturned because of fraud - no standing. In other words, there were millions of people with standing in those states, but the tossed lawsuits didn't include any of them as complainants.
I can't say I'm familiar with all of the cases and who brought them, but I would have to disagree in this instance with the courts. Doesn't matter if they were out of state. It was a federal election. It effects everyone.

By the way; Trump's longest serving Chief of Staff John Kelley has gone on the record about rumored stories of conversations with Trump.

You don't have to guess anymore; Per General Kelley's first-hand conversations with Trump, this is how Donald Trump feels about our nation's heroes:

“What can I add that has not already been said? A person that thinks those who defend their country in uniform, or are shot down or seriously wounded in combat, or spend years being tortured as POWs are all ‘suckers’ because ‘there is nothing in it for them.’ A person that did not want to be seen in the presence of military amputees because ‘it doesn’t look good for me.’ A person who demonstrated open contempt for a Gold Star family – for all Gold Star families – on TV during the 2016 campaign, and rants that our most precious heroes who gave their lives in America’s defense are ‘losers’ and wouldn’t visit their graves in France.

A person who is not truthful regarding his position on the protection of unborn life, on women, on minorities, on evangelical Christians, on Jews, on working men and women. A person that has no idea what America stands for and has no idea what America is all about. A person who cavalierly suggests that a selfless warrior who has served his country for 40 years in peacetime and war should lose his life for treason – in expectation that someone will take action. A person who admires autocrats and murderous dictators. A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

Trump tells Kelly, “Look, I don’t want any wounded guys in the parade.”

“Those are the heroes,” Kelly said. “In our society, there’s only one group of people who are more heroic than they are – and they are buried over in Arlington.”

“I don’t want them,” Trump said. “It doesn’t look good for me.”
Did Kelley immediately stand up and resign, which as a General he should have if these stories are true?

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
I can't say I'm familiar with all of the cases and who brought them, but I would have to disagree in this instance with the courts. Doesn't matter if they were out of state. It was a federal election. It effects everyone.
It matters. A lot. Because States run elections; even those with Federal candidates on the ballot. For instance, Texas AG Paxton tried to file on behalf of Texas that Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin , and Arizona should be overturned. It was summarily dumped for lack of standing. (note, and to no help for Paxton, any state that Trump won in a close call was not said to be fraud ridden lol).

Anyway, the standing aside, a ton of these cases were dismissed as pure losers on their merits. You want the actual goods? A bunch of very, very high-level Republicans (Sen Danforth, R Party lawyer Ben Ginsburg, Sen Gordon Smith, Solicitor General Olson, App Judge Luttig) attempted to put an end to ALL of this. These are some of the finest conservative minds of the last century, and they did so in hopes that their study would resonate. Of course, with the Trump masses, Ron DeSantis is a child groomer, Trump is cognitively better than he was 25 years ago, etc., and this dispositive study was barely noticed.

But @Boilermaker03 I'll give you credit; you tend to at least read stuff, so here's the source document:

LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election

FROM THE REPORT:

For this Report, we examined every count of every case brought in these six battleground states. We include both a narrative for each state and an accompanying Addendum listing each case and its disposition.

We conclude that Donald Trump and his supporters had their day in court and failed to
produce substantive evidence to make their case.

Of the 64 cases brought by Trump and his supporters, twenty were dismissed before a
hearing on the merits, fourteen were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his supporters before a hearing on the merits, and 30 cases included a hearing on the merits. Only in one Pennsylvania
case involving far too few votes to overturn the results did Trump and his supporters prevail.

Last edited:
Did Kelley immediately stand up and resign, which as a General he should have if these stories are true?
That's a good take.

My sense from reading about Kelley, McMaster, Mattis, Pence, and many, many others is that they thought it in the better interests of the country to stay and be the adult in the room, but eventually resigned because the adults were being overruled by the crazies.

But I'm am sure that guys like Kelley, Mattis, and Pence have had many sleepless nights thinking about whether they should have spoken out while still in the cabinet.

In any event, Kelley is very, very clear about what happened and what was said by Trump.

That's a good take.

My sense from reading about Kelley, McMaster, Mattis, Pence, and many, many others is that they thought it in the better interests of the country to stay and be the adult in the room, but eventually resigned because the adults were being overruled by the crazies.

But I'm am sure that guys like Kelley, Mattis, and Pence have had many sleepless nights thinking about whether they should have spoken out while still in the cabinet.

In any event, Kelley is very, very clear about what happened and what was said by Trump.
Be the 'adult' in the room?

Trump kept us out of stupid wars. Did those guys?

Be the 'adult' in the room?

Trump kept us out of stupid wars. Did those guys?
Those guys have (mostly) had 40 year careers. And yes, the US has largely been removed from active military involvement during that time.

I cannot imagine that's your one issue, because Biden (other than a few well-deserved strikes at the Houthis) has kept our military out of active involvement and removed troops from Afghanistan. With Afghanistan Trump was more of a military interventionist than Biden has been.

• Haha
It matters. A lot. Because States run elections; even those with Federal candidates on the ballot. For instance, Texas AG Paxton tried to file on behalf of Texas that Pennsylvania, Georgia, Wisconsin , and Arizona should be overturned. It was summarily dumped for lack of standing. (note, and to no help for Paxton, any state that Trump won in a close call was not said to be fraud ridden lol).

Anyway, the standing aside, a ton of these cases were dismissed as pure losers on their merits. You want the actual goods? A bunch of very, very high-level Republicans (Sen Danforth, R Party lawyer Ben Ginsburg, Sen Gordon Smith, Solicitor General Olson, App Judge Luttig) attempted to put an end to ALL of this. These are some of the finest conservative minds of the last century, and they did so in hopes that their study would resonate. Of course, with the Trump masses, Ron DeSantis is a child groomer, Trump is cognitively better than he was 25 years ago, etc., and this dispositive study was barely noticed.

But @Boilermaker03 I'll give you credit; you tend to at least read stuff, so here's the source document:

LOST, NOT STOLEN: The Conservative Case that Trump Lost and Biden Won the 2020 Presidential Election

FROM THE REPORT:

For this Report, we examined every count of every case brought in these six battleground states. We include both a narrative for each state and an accompanying Addendum listing each case and its disposition.

We conclude that Donald Trump and his supporters had their day in court and failed to
produce substantive evidence to make their case.

Of the 64 cases brought by Trump and his supporters, twenty were dismissed before a
hearing on the merits, fourteen were voluntarily dismissed by Trump and his supporters before a hearing on the merits, and 30 cases included a hearing on the merits. Only in one Pennsylvania
case involving far too few votes to overturn the results did Trump and his supporters prevail.
Talking with a good friend of mine, a retired Judge, in his opinion the SC didn't take up the cases, not because they didn't have merit, as determined by the lower courts but the election was over by the time they would have gotten involved.
The SC was NOT going to determine/overturn the results of a Presidential election.
I responded that by doing nothing didn't they decide the election?
He shook his head in agreement.

Talking with a good friend of mine, a retired Judge, in his opinion the SC didn't take up the cases, not because they didn't have merit, as determined by the lower courts but the election was over by the time they would have gotten involved.
The SC was NOT going to determine/overturn the results of a Presidential election.
I responded that by doing nothing didn't they decide the election?
He shook his head in agreement.
1) How old was that retired judge? Not against seniors; but if that retired judge was a 95 year old former traffic court judge that's very different than a 72 year old retired federal judge.

2) Did that retired judge examine any of the evidence to determine whether there was merit? Because those courts that dumped the cases sure did.

3) True - courts don't want to decide elections if there is no articulated merit. The double negative "not because they didn't have merit" is very different than "there was merit."

Those guys have (mostly) had 40 year careers. And yes, the US has largely been removed from active military involvement during that time.

I cannot imagine that's your one issue, because Biden (other than a few well-deserved strikes at the Houthis) has kept our military out of active involvement and removed troops from Afghanistan. With Afghanistan Trump was more of a military interventionist than Biden has been.
I am glad that even you cannot imagine it.

He is funding the Ukraine war.
Yes!

The Trump administration funded military operations all over the world as well. Dem Syrians didn't bomb themselves, and dem Afghan rebels didn't get their weapons from Russia, and they sure as hell didn't pay for them.

No American troops? Sounds like a plan to me. Best case scenario has been in the style of the massive cyber attack that the Obama Administration threw at Iran. I strongly suspect that the Trump and Biden Administrations are, or have been looking for opportunities to do the same.

Yes!

The Trump administration funded military operations all over the world as well. Dem Syrians didn't bomb themselves, and dem Afghan rebels didn't get their weapons from Russia, and they sure as hell didn't pay for them.

No American troops? Sounds like a plan to me. Best case scenario has been in the style of the massive cyber attack that the Obama Administration threw at Iran. I strongly suspect that the Trump and Biden Administrations are, or have been looking for opportunities to do the same.
Not to mention trump’s military and logistical support of Saudi Arabia in the civil war in Yemen. He even vetoed a bipartisan resolution to end US involvement in the war.

Not to mention trump’s military and logistical support of Saudi Arabia in the civil war in Yemen. He even vetoed a bipartisan resolution to end US involvement in the war.
And that's okay!

But to claim that Trump supposedly hasn't gotten the US involved in wars and Biden has is just patently ridiculous.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT