ADVERTISEMENT

Saturday slate thread

I didn’t catch it live but Gonzaga fans throwing trash on the court - sad day in Spokane. I saw the replay and have no idea how they upheld the call that he was inbounds. Wild that the refs didn’t give Gonzaga a bench tech and free throws to St Mary’s.

Crazy to think that Gonzaga is on the bubble.

Alright, here we go!

I was wrong about the spread in Houston @ Kansas today. Houston is -1.5. I'm very surprised, and I'm playing KU with a few added points. I think they win. The spread more makes me think we are like -2.5 or -3 tomorrow.

I think with the game in the Garden, St. John's has a good chance to be at UConn today.

Carolina all the way. F#*& Duke.

Can Kentucky and Tennessee both lose?

Indinia is only -5 at home against Penn State. That in and of itself is embarrassing.

Northwestern at Minnesota is interesting. Can NW recover after leaving it all, literally, on the floor at Mackey? Minnesota is better than we think and is actually favored here.

Maryland at Michigan State should be a fun one. Can either break out of the middle and make a run at a double-bye?

Other good ones:
Auburn @ Ole Miss
Cincinnati @ Texas Tech
Iowa State @ Baylor
St. Marys at Gonzaga
I wonder if Ware shuts it down soon for IU. Absolutely nothing to play for there and he's proven he's a first round pick.

Reactions: ChoiceBeef
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT