ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers with two Top Ten plays tonight?

edit: I might have screwed up linking the Vince dunk since I can't see it after posting even though it looked good in the preview.

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEss
Its funny, b/c the 2nd one was on the highlight of the game on the espn site.. I think the 1st was much better personally.

giphy.gif

So much for that. We got to watch the plays of the world instead. Painter is coming up to be interviewed by SVP.

it looks like a basic dunk to me. that's the BIG 10 play of the week?
Is there anything you won't nitpick about? Seriously if this team hurts you so, why follow it?

I know, since you seem to think it is such a basic thing, please post a video of you doing the exact same dunk. I mean if it is as easy as you are trying to make it seem, it should be something quick to put together. I made the mistake of taking you off of ignore somehow, I will be fixing that immediately and hopefully you go back to hammer and rails and just stay there.

Rant aside, those were some great dunks last night by both VE and Haarms.

Last edited:
Reactions: hoosierdog1
Not meaning to not pick, but I think Carson needs to learn how to dunk with 2 hands. I think it would be just as effective. It's been a while since he's made 1 of those one handed dunks.

Not meaning to not pick, but I think Carson needs to learn how to dunk with 2 hands. I think it would be just as effective. It's been a while since he's made 1 of those one handed dunks.
he may not have the lift to do that? He will hold the ball long enough to through it down sometime...but the smaller hands (if he has them) helps him shoot the ball well

See this is how you critique a dunk and you very well could be right. I have all of a 2 inch vertical, so I can't judge.

he may not have the lift to do that? He will hold the ball long enough to through it down sometime...but the smaller hands (if he has them) helps him shoot the ball well
I remember Lewjack finally getting a one handed dunk and CE will too. When he does, at Mackey I hope, the place will erupt.

Reactions: Zaphod_B
That would be awesome to say the least. Although I am not sure he can jump that high so maybe he could be tossed by Haas in a modified alley-oop?

Is there anything you won't nitpick about? Seriously if this team hurts you so, why follow it?

I know, since you seem to think it is such a basic thing, please post a video of you doing the exact same dunk. I mean if it is as easy as you are trying to make it seem, it should be something quick to put together. I made the mistake of taking you off of ignore somehow, I will be fixing that immediately and hopefully you go back to hammer and rails and just stay there.

Rant aside, those were some great dunks last night by both VE and Haarms.

anything I say, you're going to find fault with. So go ahead - Make your Day !

I look at a dunk much like Heinz ketchup. Sure, it's better than Del Monte and Hunts and Old Gold ketchup. but it's ketchup !!!! how much praise can a person give ketchup? it's good. I need it for my burger. But it's ketchup.

but when you're a college basketball player, a dunk shot isn't really that awesome and significant , is it? to me it's like ketchup. it's expected.

Sort of like steaks. once you've had Morton's of Chicago, Logan's Steak house is ok, nothing special. Golden Coral also sells steaks.

it was a good dunk. Are you trying to tell me that was play of the week material?

Are you trying to tell me that was play of the week material?
I am merely holding you accountable for the nonsense you constantly post on here. Since you seem to think it is so easy please post a video of you doing the exact dunk. Go ahead we'll wait, but your credibility won't.

My ignore list is now updated so I won't have to worry about what you say from here out.

Last edited:
I am merely holding you accountable for the nonsense you constantly post on here. Since you seem to think it is so easy please post a video of you doing the exact dunk. Go ahead we'll wait, but your credibility won't.

My ignore list is now updated so I won't have to worry about what you say from here out.

that's good. Impressive and Classic !!!! boiled Steel : you tell somebody off and then place them on ignore !!! I'm impressed. But according to your posts, you placed me on ignore over a year ago. what happened ? got bored ?

like I've said many times. I don't flip burgers at McDonalds. That doesn't mean I can't. I was also never a basketball player. that doesn't mean I don't know a good play when I see one. I don't jump out of planes or climb mountains either. but when I see an USAF cadet jump out of a plane and land, I'm not going to say that's the USAF play of the week. I kind of expect them to be able to do that by virtue of their job. I don't really compliment the pep boy guy for changing my and rotating my tires. it's kind of the norm.

How about you try to do 1/1,000,000th of the things on my resume?

to me there are more things in life than just dunking basketballs.

I know, boiled steel, your ignore is on, so I know you won't respond. have it your way. Sorry i'm not a rah rah guy like yourself. My life unfortunately doesn't revolve around the plays of the week. to be honest, I don't even know the time they're aired at Buffalo Wild Wings!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT