ADVERTISEMENT

Boilers with two Top Ten plays tonight?

that's good. Impressive and Classic !!!! boiled Steel : you tell somebody off and then place them on ignore !!! I'm impressed. But according to your posts, you placed me on ignore over a year ago. what happened ? got bored ?

like I've said many times. I don't flip burgers at McDonalds. That doesn't mean I can't. I was also never a basketball player. that doesn't mean I don't know a good play when I see one. I don't jump out of planes or climb mountains either. but when I see an USAF cadet jump out of a plane and land, I'm not going to say that's the USAF play of the week. I kind of expect them to be able to do that by virtue of their job. I don't really compliment the pep boy guy for changing my and rotating my tires. it's kind of the norm.

How about you try to do 1/1,000,000th of the things on my resume?

to me there are more things in life than just dunking basketballs.

I know, boiled steel, your ignore is on, so I know you won't respond. have it your way. Sorry i'm not a rah rah guy like yourself. My life unfortunately doesn't revolve around the plays of the week. to be honest, I don't even know the time they're aired at Buffalo Wild Wings!
Unfortunately for me, the ignore feature still sometimes shows your blowhard posts because it isn't efficient. Like in this thread.

But your response here isn't unexpected because you have nothing and are butthurt that people call you out on your empty posts. Get over yourself because you aren't that important and your credibility is shot. Post a video of you doing the same dunk since it is so easy to do or just shut up.

Ignore or not, I am done responding to you because talking to an infant like you that cries every time someone disagrees with you or calls you out, is just a waste of effort.

Unfortunately for me, the ignore feature still sometimes shows your blowhard posts because it isn't efficient. Like in this thread.

But your response here isn't unexpected because you have nothing and are butthurt that people call you out on your empty posts. Get over yourself because you aren't that important and your credibility is shot. Post a video of you doing the same dunk since it is so easy to do or just shut up.

Ignore or not, I am done responding to you because talking to an infant like you that cries every time someone disagrees with you or calls you out, is just a waste of effort.
Not responding is probably the best thing you both can do. That way the thread doesn't get out if hand.

Not responding is probably the best thing you both can do. That way the thread doesn't get out if hand.

boiled steel is the guy who said he's ignoring me and then promptly rips another personal attack at me. it's classic boiled steel. that's what he does. I hate you! I'm ignoring you. oh wait, you replied and I read it because my ignore doesn't work. he's almost laughable.

And then the classic boiled steel comment. He says I have no cred. I don't want any or need any cred. I'm not a basketball player or a sports reporter. I don't own a sports web site. I'm not 15 anymore. What kind of cred am I supposed to have? I'm sorry I'm not hanging out at the co-rec tonight looking for a pick -u p game and some time to hang on the rims.

Oh, that was awesome !

Boiled steel, if you don't know how the ignore button works, ask an IT guy to help you! and I know you'll reply even though I'm on ignore. it's what you do.

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
Is there anything you won't nitpick about? Seriously if this team hurts you so, why follow it?

I know, since you seem to think it is such a basic thing, please post a video of you doing the exact same dunk. I mean if it is as easy as you are trying to make it seem, it should be something quick to put together. I made the mistake of taking you off of ignore somehow, I will be fixing that immediately and hopefully you go back to hammer and rails and just stay there.

Rant aside, those were some great dunks last night by both VE and Haarms.
I like reading his stupid comments, if they are short and quick that is. He isnt usually negative, just a
boiled steel is the guy who said he's ignoring me and then promptly rips another personal attack at me. it's classic boiled steel. that's what he does. I hate you! I'm ignoring you. oh wait, you replied and I read it because my ignore doesn't work. he's almost laughable.

And then the classic boiled steel comment. He says I have no cred. I don't want any or need any cred. I'm not a basketball player or a sports reporter. I don't own a sports web site. I'm not 15 anymore. What kind of cred am I supposed to have? I'm sorry I'm not hanging out at the co-rec tonight looking for a pick -u p game and some time to hang on the rims.

Oh, that was awesome !

Boiled steel, if you don't know how the ignore button works, ask an IT guy to help you! and I know you'll reply even though I'm on ignore. it's what you do.
Please tell us more about your arches

Reactions: hoosierdog1
Thought Haarms' and-1, hanging in the air, finishing through contact in the first half was the most impressive play of the night. He's going to be scary good down the road because he has the tools, his head on straight and the work ethic.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT