ADVERTISEMENT

Blough had a Nice Shrine Game!

I just read the article on Blough. He said Jacksonville, Miami and Washington showed interest. As a fan of the fins when I was a kid (the Griese connection) I wouldn't mind seeing him end up there.

How different their team would have been if they would have been willing to have taken a chance on Brees. Understandable with the injury though.

How different their team would have been if they would have been willing to have taken a chance on Brees. Understandable with the injury though.

Rumor on sports radio that Dolphins brass told their medical staff to fail him so Saban would be “forced” to sign UCF alum Daunte Culpepper. Brass wanted that to get UCF fans to their games.

Talk about sabotaging your franchise for short term gain

I believe Blough will be as good as Painter. Although I could see him go through the draft Not drafted. I was not a great fan of the QB from OSU, Missouri or Iowa but the scouts seem to like them.

I believe Blough will be as good as Painter. Although I could see him go through the draft Not drafted. I was not a great fan of the QB from OSU, Missouri or Iowa but the scouts seem to like them.
So who did you think would be a good PRO qb from the players you saw this year?

As an Atlanta native, I'm still devastated that the Falcons didn't draft Brees when they had the choice between him and Vick.

Saw he tweeted a photo with his future brother in law who just got a purdue offer. Hopefully David can close that deal early. I'm guessing he's good if we've formally offered already.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT