ADVERTISEMENT

Huge positives and Huge red flags

Surely you're not trying to say he is playing better defense than Morton? And I know Painter is putting him in games to rest a starter, HOPING he gets it because down the stretch to make a FF he is going to need SOMEONE off the bench to step up. So far, he's not been the one.
Neither is Morton.

Got to ask...why the hate for Morton?
He offers nothing on offense and is no better than anyone on the team on defense. He has had maybe two halves in two years where he “shut down a player”. If I were a coach and he were in the game, I’d have my players say 8 ft off of him and beg him to shoot.

OK. Would you rather have Myles guarding someone's best guard, or would you prefer Morton. Good to better players have a field day with Myle's "defensive abilities". I really do hope he learns how to play it and help the team.
Smith and Lance guard those players. And I’d rather have Heide, Myles and then Morton.

Do you believe CMP when he says something? I'm asking because when asked about Myles playing, he actually said he is playing good on the defensive end. So if you don't want to believe me, then by all means listen to the B1G coach of the year.

So we can go back and forth some more if you'd like. I can keep this up as long as you want to go. But you have absolutely been over the top with your criticism and myself and others have called you on it. Hopefully now that CMP has disputed your view, you will let it go, up to you.

More on here have questioned his defensive ability and stated that he is a liability on that end of the court than the two or three of you arguing with me. As for CMP....what's he going to say...He sucks? That statement is simply coach speak protecting one his own. As I've said, I hope he gets it by next year.

If you're going to quote posts from other threads, you need to include the messages I was replying to. Context is important.

For instance, in another thread you said "He couldn't guard a stationary chair". But you could have been responding to something else.....

The most hated Purdue rivals are the Purdue fans who post on this board! How many times do Purdue fans call othe purdue fans names like idiots and trolls just because they have differing views? More Purdue fans hate me than Iowa and IU fans combined. I highly doubt any IU or Iowa fan has ever placed me on ignore!
Being a Purdue fan doesn’t give you a license to come to these boards and act like a jerk. If someone trolls, they will be called a troll. If someone comes on this board and makes a dumb comment, you will get a response in disagreement. Then when you I mean someone keeps pushing their viewpoint on others and acting all self righteous, yes people start to hate you and ignore you. Especially when someone gloats about being correct on an obvious statement and disregards the 95% of the time they were just flat out wrong.

It’s not just here it’s human nature. It’s even worse on other board like IU.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT