ADVERTISEMENT

Fletcher Loyer is the real deal

Someone is PMS'ing. There are a few posters on here that are genuine and good to talk to and BBG, tjreese, mathboy and few I am forgetting are among that list. So maybe instead of being such a asshole you realize that maybe an honest mistake was made because you picked a misleading username? Seriously go freakin lay down and put your tampon in.

Good God I have seen a lot on this forum, but I have never seen someone get so legit triggered over something so asinine.
Thanks but I've gone and put him on ignore. I have no idea what type of a poster he is, but I don't want to chance offending him again.

Just easier for his blood pressure I would assume. It's all good... Onward and upward

Reactions: Level 42
Watched Homestead knock off #1 Lawrence North of Indy in OT. Illinois commit Luke Goode had an off game for Homestead, so Loyer had to step up. 27 of the team's 55 points and his court vision won the game. He will be another fan favorite.
Back on topic. Loyer is going to be a stud for us. The future is exceptionally bright.

Last edited:
Someone is PMS'ing. There are a few posters on here that are genuine and good to talk to and BBG, tjreese, mathboy and few I am forgetting are among that list. So maybe instead of being such a asshole you realize that maybe an honest mistake was made because you picked a misleading username? Seriously go freakin lay down and put your tampon in.

Good God I have seen a lot on this forum, but I have never seen someone get so legit triggered over something so asinine.
Well ^%$# %$# too you little wimpy POS!

Reactions: JohnHoosierr
lol I swear Brian and Alan have burners on here that they use to start flame wars and get people to pay for the premium boards.
You think they would mark them as premium accounts though? Seems like a potential loss revenue.

Few have any idea the battles you have endured, the perseverance you maintained and the many heartaches along the way. ;) It must be very difficult being thin in a heavy country... :)
And I look ten years younger than I am. Mom always told me I would be thankful some day.

It does strike a nerve every once and a while when someone says they just need to work harder at putting on weight. It does not work like that for some.

And I look ten years younger than I am. Mom always told me I would be thankful some day.

It does strike a nerve every once and a while when someone says they just need to work harder at putting on weight. It does not work like that for some.
Right there with you. My wife is still mad because I decided to lose a little weight and dropped 20 pounds in a couple months just by skipping breakfast.

Reactions: ChuckJr and Schnelk
Well ^%$# %$# too you little wimpy POS!
Not a good response. You should just let it go. Nothing anyone has said has any affect on you in reality. Nothing. Set your rudder back to straight ahead and don’t let the little shit get to you. Level 42 can be abrasive. So what? Now he knows he can get to you. Use your wits, not your emotion.

I tried to gain weight my first year at Purdue and I'm probably about 5-6 pounds above that now. Still, if I had your weight my diabetes would be no issue

Thanks but I've gone and put him on ignore. I have no idea what type of a poster he is, but I don't want to chance offending him again.

Just easier for his blood pressure I would assume. It's all good... Onward and upward
Hell I only keep you off ignore because somewhere in my feeble memory I seem to remember the offer of a beer if we ever meet!!!

Reactions: hoosierdog1
Not a good response. You should just let it go. Nothing anyone has said has any affect on you in reality. Nothing. Set your rudder back to straight ahead and don’t let the little shit get to you. Level 42 can be abrasive. So what? Now he knows he can get to you. Use your wits, not your emotion.
I whole heartedly own that I am abrasive and unapologetically so. It's how I am in real life as well so there is no guessing where I am coming from. I specifically do get a kick out of getting to people like the poster you were responding to as it entertains me.

Reactions: mathboy
I whole heartedly own that I am abrasive and unapologetically so. It's how I am in real life as well so there is no guessing where I am coming from. I specifically do get a kick out of getting to people like the poster you were responding to as it entertains me.
I understand completely. Nothing wrong with being abrasive on here. After all, its an anonymous message board. Being abrasive in real life when the people you abrade work or live with you might be a poor strategy for a happy life.

Right there with you. My wife is still mad because I decided to lose a little weight and dropped 20 pounds in a couple months just by skipping breakfast.
Imagine if you didn't skip breakfast and instead have oatmeal or egg whites and a protein shake. First meal of the day is essential to jump starting your metabolism. People always ask, how can I have 6-8 meals a day and still stay in pretty good shape.... moderation is the key.

Reactions: Purdue85
I understand completely. Nothing wrong with being abrasive on here. After all, its an anonymous message board. Being abrasive in real life when the people you abrade work or live with you might be a poor strategy for a happy life.
na my life is happy. I am that way in real life so people know where I stand and there is no guessing. That and it really irritates the snowflakes so is equally entertaining.

Imagine if you didn't skip breakfast and instead have oatmeal or egg whites and a protein shake. First meal of the day is essential to jump starting your metabolism. People always ask, how can I have 6-8 meals a day and still stay in pretty good shape.... moderation is the key.
There have been studies that show fasting can be good for your brain in the long term. Gives it a break from processing insulin 24/7.

There have been studies that show fasting can be good for your brain in the long term. Gives it a break from processing insulin 24/7.
Not just the brain, the GUT! Which we are finding out may be the center of our overall health. The amount of things tied to healthy gut bacteria (or not) is pretty endless at this point.
Just going 12 hours without having to process any food (avg American grazes ENDLESSLY and the gut is never empty) allows the regeneration of cells and chemical and hormonal responses that do not happen otherwise.
For weight loss, diabetes, etc intermittent fasting is shown to be hugely beneficial.

As well as not eating. There is data showing not eating can cause an unbalance in brain chemistry. Anyways, most men can lose a ton of water weight because we retain about 10-15% more than women. Glad to hear you've lost weight and are keeping healthy.

Not just the brain, the GUT! Which we are finding out may be the center of our overall health. The amount of things tied to healthy gut bacteria (or not) is pretty endless at this point.
Just going 12 hours without having to process any food (avg American grazes ENDLESSLY and the gut is never empty) allows the regeneration of cells and chemical and hormonal responses that do not happen otherwise.
For weight loss, diabetes, etc intermittent fasting is shown to be hugely beneficial.
Actually my doctor said intermittent fasting would not be good...at least for me. Handling larger quantitites of food rather than grazing prevents my body from handling the larger sugar dumps. I considered such because I thought that would an easy thing to do. Dropping 10 lbs or increasing my activity would help a bunch...but my job while I have it, requires me to be on the computer. My best method for controlling my sugar was teh HCG diet once a year or so...but the FDA took that away from pharmacists. I hope that when I retire and get a bit more active it will help even if my body capability decreases due to age. ;)

Eating the correct foods or having a good diet can solve those issues for you. I eat clean 90-95%.

Reactions: Level 42
Eating the correct foods or having a good diet can solve those issues for you. I eat clean 90-95%.
compared to many in this country, I eat mostly clean...a lot of Keto. Buns are a rarity, same with pasta, potato anything high in carbs, starch and/or sugar. It is what it is...everybody has a battle if not now...later. ;)

Reactions: Schnelk and Poprudy
Actually my doctor said intermittent fasting would not be good...at least for me. Handling larger quantitites of food rather than grazing prevents my body from handling the larger sugar dumps. I considered such because I thought that would an easy thing to do. Dropping 10 lbs or increasing my activity would help a bunch...but my job while I have it, requires me to be on the computer. My best method for controlling my sugar was teh HCG diet once a year or so...but the FDA took that away from pharmacists. I hope that when I retire and get a bit more active it will help even if my body capability decreases due to age. ;)
TJ, have you considered an adjustable/standing desk?

When COVID hit, I went from doing a lot of in-person meetings (driving, in office, etc.) to mostly Zoom. Now, I do a combination. About 6-9 months ago I bought an adjustable desk and absolutely love it.

Combining that with a Bosu ball can help get you somewhat more active while working at the computer (balance exercises, etc.). (I don't know this site, but here are examples: https://www.acefitness.org/educatio...articles/5819/7-basic-bosu-balance-exercises/)

I had a significant injury about 6 weeks ago, then a prolonged respiratory virus (fairly long-lasting), and wasn't able to get to my regular cardio/lifting exercises, but the desk really helped me get off my @ss during the day.

Reactions: Poprudy
TJ, have you considered an adjustable/standing desk?

When COVID hit, I went from doing a lot of in-person meetings (driving, in office, etc.) to mostly Zoom. Now, I do a combination. About 6-9 months ago I bought an adjustable desk and absolutely love it.

Combining that with a Bosu ball can help get you somewhat more active while working at the computer (balance exercises, etc.). (I don't know this site, but here are examples: https://www.acefitness.org/educatio...articles/5819/7-basic-bosu-balance-exercises/)

I had a significant injury about 6 weeks ago, then a prolonged respiratory virus (fairly long-lasting), and wasn't able to get to my regular cardio/lifting exercises, but the desk really helped me get off my @ss during the day.
Kim got an adjustable desk for her a few months ago. I have a treadmill that I need to get on and haven't for a while. This week and next week while on a vacation I'll be active. I'm trenching around a room for a French drain (small backhoe for a lot of that) and will tie 4 gutters into a solid line to get away from the house as well...then 200 feet of trench with a trencher between some trees and want it to come out of the ground. I have a little slope in the ground to help, but no transit and so it is string level and measure to the bottom of the trench to get my slope. I'm also trenching and adding a hydrant for some water out at my other garage. I'll have to check out the Bosu ball. What makes this more work is that I have to cross the power line to my detached garage at 4 locations and so I have to hand dig some of that. I'm not aware of any respiratory virus, but since my vaccine I constantly have to clear my throat for some reason and it probably has been 3 months since the shot.

Since I had the hip replacement I can tell I have muscle atrophy as well. When I was in my mid 50s I could leg press 600 lb 65 times (not squat) with out breaking a sweat. I stopped at 65 for no reason. Now...I couldn't do 600lb. Hope your injury is better...

Still outliers. Not sure why this bee is in your bonnet but if that is all you hoosiers have have to complain about, okay.
I read all the responses about this and find it amazing that YOU made a false accusation to someone that actually made a legitimate response to one of your posts and somehow you and your cohorts here have made him the bad guy.

"My bad. I should have asked your permission first before stating my opinion."

I was attempting to explain that same idea to my wife earlier today . . .

(For some reason the forum is not permitting a reply)
Are you implying some women agreed to marry you? If so, might as well tell me the sun rises in the west.

• Haha
Reactions: Purdue85
Absolutely.

Better believe it.

There was a fight over me.

I was the GRAND PRIZE.

Multiple women.

Like that old Miller Lite commercial.

Although, I'm not sure if it was winner or loser take all . . .
Even losers are winners

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT