ADVERTISEMENT

Michigan State v. Purdue Game Thread

I too thought there were several looks that were passed up in the last 10 minutes. That resulted in several turnovers forcing it into Zach.
I don't recall the turnovers passing to Zach, but Zach getting wacked and losing the ball some. My eyes are not the best...I know that, but as I watched the game I didn't think they were passing up good looks and actually thought they showed discipline(I haven't seen it on TV yet-just pulled starter out of a truck after getting the tires. If they were actually passing up good shots and having turnovers passing to Zach, then THAT is NOT a good sign

second half defense on Walker was really good...... 23/9/3 and no second half turnovers......great game/mission accomplished for Agent Smith. :)
just watched the game...casually and say a 3 at the very end by walker and a 2 that I wouldn't blame anyone on and so 5 points in the first half that I can't blame the D on either

I too thought there were several looks that were passed up in the last 10 minutes. That resulted in several turnovers forcing it into Zach.
Just watched the game. Not worried if they were afraid to shoot which reading the threads had me concerned they might be too tight to shoot, but never saw that in the rewatch

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT