ADVERTISEMENT

Fletcher Loyer is the real deal

Sorry. :rolleyes: Back to Fletcher Loyer.

A replay of the #2 Homestead vs. #1 Lawrence North game will be on this Sunday at 3:00 PM, channel CN81. It was a very, very good game.
Thanks for the heads-up Andy, watching it now(hadn't even realized I got that channel). Loyer has a really nice stroke, not the same form but his confidence and overall game remind me somewhat of Ryan Cline.

Quick! Someone get me a Loyer.

Or, in order of appearance, Farrah Fawcett, Loni Anderson, Mary Tyler Moore (Laura Petrie), Barbara Eden, Angie Dickinson, Linda Evans, Jaclyn Smith, Annette Funicello, Doris Day, Heather Locklear, Shirley Jones, Elizabeth Montgomery, Sally Struthers or The Fun Girls.

And I’ll never ever say “Rooshaville.” Start an investigation. Oh, Ver-Say can you see …

Reactions: TX4GB and Schnelk
Quick! Someone get me a Loyer.

Or, in order of appearance, Farrah Fawcett, Loni Anderson, Mary Tyler Moore (Laura Petrie), Barbara Eden, Angie Dickinson, Linda Evans, Jaclyn Smith, Annette Funicello, Doris Day, Heather Locklear, Shirley Jones, Elizabeth Montgomery, Sally Struthers or The Fun Girls.

And I’ll never ever say “Rooshaville.” Start an investigation. Oh, Ver-Say can you see …

"Ange.....another big game tonight.....they say that Lawyer fella's got a pretty good set shot......really fills up that peach basket.

Oh shut up, Bernie! Just SHUT......UP
!"

Screen-Shot-2020-06-07-at-9.43.04-AM.png

Thought he was "ineligible" now.

Regardless, looking forward to seeing Fletcher Loyer play.....should fit in very well with the team.
No reason he'd be ineligible for the award next year(juniors aren't eligible so couldn't win it this year). Had he transferred to a non-IHSAA school he wouldn't be eligible, but Homestead is a member school.

Putting on muscle while at Purdue has never been a problem except for say maybe JJ but he was super skinny and an outlier more than the norm.
I would add Hunter and Thompson to the list along with Haarms?

His shot is so pure, I believe it will translate fine. He has one year of HS left and then another summer to lift. Although he is pretty thin, he looks like he will accept mussel weight pretty well. Eric and IT, NO. Those body types don't put on weight very easily.

I spent most of my younger years trying to put on weight. At 50 I have made it all the way up to 169lbs and looking forward to my next millstone of 175lbs.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
His shot is so pure, I believe it will translate fine. He has one year of HS left and then another summer to lift. Although he is pretty thin, he looks like he will accept mussel weight pretty well. Eric and IT, NO. Those body types don't put on weight very easily.

I spent most of my younger years trying to put on weight. At 50 I have made it all the way up to 169lbs and looking forward to my next millstone of 175lbs.
Be careful not to drown...

Fletcher has really come on the past year. His game is growing into his body more and more. Much better than he was last year. :)

Still outliers. Not sure why this bee is in your bonnet but if that is all you hoosiers have have to complain about, okay.
FU I've been a PU fan probably longer than you've been alive so s**k it!

FU I've been a PU fan probably longer than you've been alive so s**k it!
Looks like I triggered Ezmerelda here. I doubt what you said is true since you have no idea how old I am. But okay whatever you say! There feel better? I mean it's not like your username has the word "hoosier" in it or anything in a way only you would know the meaning.

Yeesh, someone needs a nap.

Looks like I triggered Ezmerelda here. I doubt what you said is true since you have no idea how old I am. But okay whatever you say! There feel better? I mean it's not like your username has the word "hoosier" in it or anything in a way only you would know the meaning.

You know what you are right I'm a Hoosier I was born in Indiana and lived around the Lafayette area for 48 yrs and Damn proud to be a Hoosier but that doesn't mean I'm a Damn IU fan.Well I can give you a hint how freaking old I am I still remember watching Little Joe Campbell play and I believe he was a helluva golfer too.Also Terry D and I can remember the battles he had against Luke and the Rat.Also in Mackey for the dedication game against UCLA when a sub named T om Sweet or Sweets who hit the shot from the top of the key as time expired to beat the Boilers.Got any more questions feel free to ask.PS I also sold coke's at Ross Ade when I was 11-12 yrs.old that's when OSU had Bob Ferguson at running back

Few have any idea the battles you have endured, the perseverance you maintained and the many heartaches along the way. ;) It must be very difficult being thin in a heavy country... :)

I don’t like to mix in these, but dog is a boiler fan, regardless of his poor taste in names. :cool:

You know what you are right I'm a Hoosier I was born in Indiana and lived around the Lafayette area for 48 yrs and Damn proud to be a Hoosier but that doesn't mean I'm a Damn IU fan.Well I can give you a hint how freaking old I am I still remember watching Little Joe Campbell play and I believe he was a helluva golfer too.Also Terry D and I can remember the battles he had against Luke and the Rat.Also in Mackey for the dedication game against UCLA when a sub named T om Sweet or Sweets who hit the shot from the top of the key as time expired to beat the Boilers.Got any more questions feel free to ask.PS I also sold coke's at Ross Ade when I was 11-12 yrs.old that's when OSU had Bob Ferguson at running back
Someone is PMS'ing. There are a few posters on here that are genuine and good to talk to and BBG, tjreese, mathboy and few I am forgetting are among that list. So maybe instead of being such a asshole you realize that maybe an honest mistake was made because you picked a misleading username? Seriously go freakin lay down and put your tampon in.

Good God I have seen a lot on this forum, but I have never seen someone get so legit triggered over something so asinine.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT