ADVERTISEMENT

Wisconsin v. Purdue Game Thread

That white kid is fouling all over the court. Why are they not calling?

Purdue finally adjusts to the officials not calling much. Gave up my tix for the game so I can;t see everything but really liked how Painter went after the officials when Hass got knocked to the floor. We seemed to play better after that,

Reactions: Augie85
PJ is not shaken baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he is stirring,,,,,,

90.gif

Reactions: PU pit bull
Well that was fun to watch but I don't have a good feeling about this. We should be up way more with the way we lit it up from outside. Reminded me of the MSU and Iowa 1st halves, and we know what happened to those big leads. This one is only 6 and we can't sustain this shooting.

Well that was fun to watch but I don't have a good feeling about this. We should be up way more with the way we lit it up from outside. Reminded me of the MSU and Iowa 1st halves, and we know what happened to those big leads. This one is only 6 and we can't sustain this shooting.
Way to crap all over a good thing going on. Come on Hud... don't need to be negative all the time.

Reactions: PU pit bull
Then it stands to reason that Wisconsin won't keep up their hot shooting, either.

Badgers shot it pretty well, too....I do think the Boilers need to tighten up the D in the second half. VE and PJT are being assertive on offense.....that helps AJH. This will still probably come down to the last few minutes I feel.

Without trying to seem too greedy, it would be nice if we were up double digits with a minute or so to go so AJ and Ray could get their curtain calls...they deserve it.

Way to crap all over a good thing going on. Come on Hud... don't need to be negative all the time.

Oh giv me a break. We've seen it all before. I do expect the refs to tighten up a bit, so hopefully it's in our favor

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT