ADVERTISEMENT

Who do you want Purdue to play on Friday?

Heard they are getting Thurston Howell in the portal.

No NIL needed there....

fxSp8O5-Cb58w2bQsFJgKcgtgyrddYI2QdsaU9iNcCUnE4XTZnJABH8WZizTbUGsEjggx3FP4wQOeAXFzFzaPsHEHZ0trbez62HWTuxt_47mGBhOmaebniLSTS6z8i8JRl79wMbDIFf8r6q-T1HwLrOe

Reactions: Gemini95
wasn't it 359 ?
Not according to the site I saw but it might have been an end of season net rating which in that case could be. Beating a one seed and playing well against the next team would definitely bump up your net rating

To be fair, FDU was a 300 NET last season albeit they were 1-2 Quad 1 and Quad 3.
I had already edited my post above to add FDU last year. Not much difference ranking wise. No way it should be close, but we all know how that can go....

I had already edited my post above to add FDU last year. Not much difference ranking wise. No way it should be close, but we all know how that can go....
I mean if we lose to another 16, I think even Uber positive folks are going to be wondering WTF. I just don't see it happening.

Reactions: Dryfly88
Gutty team, they will be loose. Will Purdue be Uber tight based on last years flop?

I mean if we lose to another 16, I think even Uber positive folks are going to be wondering WTF. I just don't see it happening.
I feel safe in speaking for all. Everyone was wondering WTF last year.

I also feel safe agreeing it won't happen this year.

This thread is making me break out in sweats. I’m sure I can expect nightmares come Thursday night too. All over playing a 16 1/2 seed. Oh, the cross of being a Purdue hoops fan.
Are you and the boys watching the opening round games in West Laffy?

This thread is making me break out in sweats. I’m sure I can expect nightmares come Thursday night too. All over playing a 16 1/2 seed. Oh, the cross of being a Purdue hoops fan.
Probably the most anticipated game for me I can remember.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT