ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Oh I read that and understood it. What you failed to understand when you read it was that they said they didn't have any guns in WASHINGTON. So not even in the area let alone at the Capitol.
Where do you think Arlington VA is? It's 6 miles from the Capitol building, less than a 15 minute drive. The plan was to grab legislators and then have the quick reaction team bring the guns in.

Where do you think Arlington VA is? It's 6 miles from the Capitol building, less than a 15 minute drive. The plan was to grab legislators and then have the quick reaction team bring the guns in.
Yes, outside of Washington. Thanks for agreeing with me that they didn't have guns there.

Doesn't matter why they had guns in the hotel. What matters is that they stayed there, as original conversation stated, there were no guns at the Capitol.

Yes, outside of Washington. Thanks for agreeing with me that they didn't have guns there.

Doesn't matter why they had guns in the hotel. What matters is that they stayed there, as original conversation stated, there were no guns at the Capitol.
They had the guns across the river in VA because of how strict Washington DC gun laws are, they were unsuccessful in grabbing any legislators as hostages so they had no need to bring the guns in as planned. So because they weren't able to grab any hostages and the plan didn't work, you see it as no big deal?

Here's a Guy with a at the Capitol on J6

Another, different Guy with Gun at Capitol on J6

Another, nother, Guy with Gun at Capitol on J6

How Do We Feel About a "Volt Gun Walking Stick" at Capitol? Described online as: "ZAP Hike N Strike 950,000 Volt stun gun features the ability to be used as a striking weapon with spike electrodes"

This Guy had Two Firearms at the Capitol on J6

And this Guy was "Carrying His Pistol" at the Capitol on J6

This Guy said he was keeping his pistol with him and his Rifle Nearby

And that's with a two minute, quickie internet search. Not to mention all of the concealed firearms that weren't discovered (charging documents only have between 30 and 40 who were caught with firearms), others with bear spray (LOTS of people with bear spray), and those that beat law enforcement officers with batons, fire extinguishers, flag poles, etc.

More importantly, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO DOWNPLAY ASSAULTS ON LAW ENFORCEMENT BY THESE TRUMP-ACTIVATED CRIMINALS?

Shame on you.

Last edited:

How do you know there were no guns at the Capitol? Chump argued with the secret service prior to the WH rally that he did not want his cult members to be searched for guns.

You would make a helluva Sovereign Citizen!

Consider taking that up as a new adventure.
No way. I will never join your democrat party because of its history of racism, including slavery, the kkk, Jim Crow (which should have been called Joe Crow), Joe's mentor Robert KKK Byrd, and Joe himself.

How can you people like you, @BNIBoiler and @BuilderBob6 live with yourselves after voting for a racist like Biden?

Reactions: Boilermaker03
No way. I will never join your democrat party because of its history of racism, including slavery, the kkk, Jim Crow (which should have been called Joe Crow), Joe's mentor Robert KKK Byrd, and Joe himself.

How can you people like you, @BNIBoiler and @BuilderBob6 live with yourselves after voting for a racist like Biden?
You misread my post.

I asked whether you have considered, or already are a member of the sovereign citizen movement.

It’s a perfect fit for your mindset.

You misread my post.

I asked whether you have considered, or already are a member of the sovereign citizen movement.
By leaving our southern border wide open, the dems are obviously the largest sov citizen movement in our nation, by far. How can you not understand that?

Are you sorry you voted for the racist Biden?

By leaving our southern border wide open, the dems are obviously the largest sov citizen movement in our nation, by far. How can you not understand that?

Are you sorry you voted for the racist Biden?
Hey @Riveting- ... when a police officer pulls you over do you refuse to show your driver's license because, "You're a traveler, not a driver?"

Inquiring minds want to know. 🤣

Confused Arrest GIF

Hey @Riveting- ... when a police officer pulls you over do you refuse to show your driver's license because, "You're a traveler, not a driver?"

Inquiring minds want to know. 🤣
I strongly suggest you try to have an 'acquiring' mind instead since your posts continually demonstrate a vast need to acquire more knowledge. Didn't you learn anything in IU's nationally acclaimed general studies program? (To be fair, you are pretty good at finding cute little memes that no doubt make you, bni and Bob giggle.)

For example, once more you are showing a complete lack of logic. Anyone who is driving is a traveler.

If I were driving, of course I would show my license to an officer - unless I were in a country illegally, like so many millions in the US under your hero Joe, in which case I would not have a valid license.

This is good! Put me down as proud of you for this declaration.

Unfortunately however, the Sovereign Citizen Movement may not be for you.
Definitely not for me because I would never vote for its corrupt and racist leader, Joe Crow Biden.

Here are two of his recent racist statements for you, Bob and @BNIBoiler to cherish:

"We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas,"

"They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’ The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values."

The latter was in a speech to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus - but to a racist like Joe Crow, they all look alike.

Definitely not for me because I would never vote for its corrupt and racist leader, Joe Crow Biden.

Here are two of his recent racist statements for you, Bob and @BNIBoiler to cherish:

"We’ve seen record lows in unemployment particularly — and I’ve focused on this my whole career — particularly for African Americans and Hispanic workers and veterans, you know, the workers without high school diplomas,"

"They echo what my dad taught me, and I mean this sincerely, my dad used to say, ‘Everyone, everyone is entitled to be treated with dignity and respect.’ The Congressional Black Caucus embodies all those values."

The latter was in a speech to the Congressional Hispanic Caucus - but to a racist like Joe Crow, they all look alike.

Oh! Maybe I need to educate you a little about the Sovereign Citizens Movement -- it may be for you after all!

Because the Sovereign Citizen Movement pays allegiance to no one! Not Donado Trumperoonie, not Joe OlderthandirtBiden.

"Sovereign citizens believe they are not under the jurisdiction of the federal government and consider themselves exempt from U.S. law."
(okay, maybe that's quite a bit Trump-ish, but you may find that appealing)

They are well-known for, when confronted by law enforcement and courts, to distract, divert, and refuse to answer questions, or answer questions with off-topic diatribes about their identity, and express off-topic rants about their subversion of the rule of law.

THAT'S YOU! You really should look into this - you need some kindred friend-sies.

"Sovereign citizens believe they are not under the jurisdiction of the federal government and consider themselves exempt from U.S. law."
Thanks for the laugh. You just described Hunter Biden, the smartest guy Joe Crow knows.

Haven't you been kicked around enough for one day, Hoofan? Why don't you put a lid on it, as Joe's handlers say, and prepare for a weekend of big-time college football as the mighty Zips come to Clown Town.

Thanks for the laugh. You just described Hunter Biden, the smartest guy Joe Crow knows.

Haven't you been kicked around enough for one day, Hoofan? Why don't you put a lid on it, as Joe's handlers say, and prepare for a weekend of big-time college football as the mighty Zips come to Clown Town.
Donald Trump and Hunter Biden are basically the same guy morally, ethically, and with their disregard for the rule of law. The primary differences?
  1. Trump is a not a drug/booze abuser.
  2. Hunter has far less ability to subvert the foundations of our democracy than Trump.
  3. Hunter has better hair.
  4. Trump has never touched a firearm but talks like he's a tough guy. Hunter aligns politically with gun controllers but secretly has a pistol and treats it with no respect.
Otherwise -- completely birds of a fowl/foul feather.

They had the guns across the river in VA because of how strict Washington DC gun laws are, they were unsuccessful in grabbing any legislators as hostages so they had no need to bring the guns in as planned. So because they weren't able to grab any hostages and the plan didn't work, you see it as no big deal?
Did you really say that the strict DC gun laws deterred somebody from carry a gun? In DC? One of the most violent 10 square miles in the country where gun violence and car jackings is everywhere? Where people who commit violent acts basically go on a revolving door and commit violent acts the next day? Quick tell the violent criminals there are strict gun laws so they stop carrying guns!

To summarize. The group you say was willing to go so far as to commit sedation and treason said “hey, remember we don’t want to get a citation and do community service for carrying a gun during our conspiracy to overthrow the government.” America, this is the thought process of 50% of the country. Strict gun laws stopped government over-throwers from carrying guns.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Did you really say that the strict DC gun laws deterred somebody from carry a gun? In DC? One of the most violent 10 square miles in the country where gun violence and car jackings is everywhere? Where people who commit violent acts basically go on a revolving door and commit violent acts the next day? Quick tell the violent criminals there are strict gun laws so they stop carrying guns!

To summarize. The group you say was willing to go so far as to commit sedation and treason said “hey, remember we don’t want to get a citation and do community service for carrying a gun during our conspiracy to overthrow the government.” America, this is the thought process of 50% of the country. Strict gun laws stopped government over-throwers from carrying guns.
Agree - that's silly. When larger quantities of weapons were stashed out of the District, it was because that's where they were housing up nearby and they thought they needed weaponry re-enforcements after the initial assault. At least that what Oath Keeper and Proud Boys pre-assault texts and post-confessions per their guilty pleas stated.

Of course, some of those insurrectionist violent criminal mother****ers were armed to the teeth at the Capitol, and the ones that weren't armed enough grabbed whatever makeshift weapons they could find (such as dousing police officers in the face with bear spray). And before you ask, these were not the naïve little old ladies that were scammed by Trumperoonie and wandered inside, but the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys that led the charge.

They were willing to "Stand back and stand by" when their leader told them to, and when he signaled that "January 6 will be wild" they were loud and clear that it was time to no longer time to "stand back and stand by."

Last edited:
Donald Trump and Hunter Biden are basically the same guy morally, ethically, and with their disregard for the rule of law. The primary differences?
  1. Trump is a not a drug/booze abuser.
  2. Hunter has far less ability to subvert the foundations of our democracy than Trump.
  3. Hunter has better hair.
  4. Trump has never touched a firearm but talks like he's a tough guy. Hunter aligns politically with gun controllers but secretly has a pistol and treats it with no respect.
Otherwise -- completely birds of a fowl/foul feather.
I am taking the rest of the day off from kicking you around so you can lick your wounds - or whatever it is you loosier fans like to lick (please don't tell us).

I don't speak for the others on this board who like to kick you around when bni and Bob are in hiding, but I really think you should go back to your native clownpants forum for a while - a long while.

Agree - that's silly. When larger quantities of weapons were stashed out of the District, it was because that's where they were housing up nearby and they thought they needed weaponry re-enforcements after the initial assault. At least that what Oath Keeper and Proud Boys pre-assault texts and post-confessions per their guilty pleas stated.

Of course, some of those insurrectionist violent criminal mother****ers were armed to the teeth at the Capitol, and the ones that weren't armed enough grabbed whatever makeshift weapons they could find (such as dousing police officers in the face with bear spray). And before you ask, these were not the naïve little old ladies that were scammed by Trumperoonie and wandered inside, but the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys that led the charge.

They were willing to "Stand back and stand by" when their leader told them to, and when he signaled that "January 6 will be wild" they were loud and clear that it was time to no longer time to "stand back and stand by."
So where do you stand in the 100 plus days of assault on a federal court house in Portland which injured federal LEO on a daily basis? The bombing of an INS detention center by an Antifa member? The assault on LEO in Atlanta at the proposed training site? Billions of damage during the summer of love peaceful riots?

Concerned about the preventing the government from conducting business? Well I can list a number of incidents where leftest groups (often encouraged by Dem pols) shut down State houses and Supreme Court hearings. “This is just people demonstrated their 1st amendment.” Why I can point to thousands of individuals guilty of Federal crimes by protesting and intimidating federal judges. That’s a federal crime and yet the President encouraged it and his AG refused to enforce the law.

So if somebody committed a crime in 1/6 prosecute. But I just don’t see your side’s interest in holding all to the same standards.

• Love
So where do you stand in the 100 plus days of assault on a federal court house in Portland which injured federal LEO on a daily basis? The bombing of an INS detention center by an Antifa member? The assault on LEO in Atlanta at the proposed training site? Billions of damage during the summer of love peaceful riots?

Concerned about the preventing the government from conducting business? Well I can list a number of incidents where leftest groups (often encouraged by Dem pols) shut down State houses and Supreme Court hearings. “This is just people demonstrated their 1st amendment.” Why I can point to thousands of individuals guilty of Federal crimes by protesting and intimidating federal judges. That’s a federal crime and yet the President encouraged it and his AG refused to enforce the law.

So if somebody committed a crime in 1/6 prosecute. But I just don’t see your side’s interest in holding all to the same standards.
My side? Lol - that's a big problem that I see with all of this. I don't have a "side" or a political affiliation. And every time I call out the extraordinary, violent, anti-democracy awfulness of J6 some think I have "a side."

The rule of law, and respect for those in law enforcement and government that are high-integrity professionals.
That's my side.

There have been over 13,000 arrested from the summer of 2020 riots. Godspeed to the public servants that built those cases, risked their personal safety by taking on violent criminals during those cases, and prosecuted those cases. And when the evidence supports? Convict and sentence accordingly and fully.

I believe that perfectly describes "my side."

Last edited:
Where did I say it was no big deal? I think I've been very precise on my wording in the fact that group had no guns in D.C.

Last edited:
Here's a Guy with a at the Capitol on J6

Another, different Guy with Gun at Capitol on J6

Another, nother, Guy with Gun at Capitol on J6

How Do We Feel About a "Volt Gun Walking Stick" at Capitol? Described online as: "ZAP Hike N Strike 950,000 Volt stun gun features the ability to be used as a striking weapon with spike electrodes"

This Guy had Two Firearms at the Capitol on J6

And this Guy was "Carrying His Pistol" at the Capitol on J6

This Guy said he was keeping his pistol with him and his Rifle Nearby

And that's with a two minute, quickie internet search. Not to mention all of the concealed firearms that weren't discovered (charging documents only have between 30 and 40 who were caught with firearms), others with bear spray (LOTS of people with bear spray), and those that beat law enforcement officers with batons, fire extinguishers, flag poles, etc.

More importantly, WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU TRY TO DOWNPLAY ASSAULTS ON LAW ENFORCEMENT BY THESE TRUMP-ACTIVATED CRIMINALS?

Shame on you.
With just a brief overview of several of those articles, it's clear that they are painting some of this in the worst way possible. One article says firearms were "used" in the breech. Ok, then who got shot?

Another said the mans gun was loaded with shotgun shells AND hollow point-bullets. How is that possible? I'm not aware of any firearm that can carry both.

With those things said, these people should be charged appropriately if they were illegally carrying.

With just a brief overview of several of those articles, it's clear that they are painting some of this in the worst way possible. One article says firearms were "used" in the breech. Ok, then who got shot?

Another said the mans gun was loaded with shotgun shells AND hollow point-bullets. How is that possible? I'm not aware of any firearm that can carry both.

With those things said, these people should be charged appropriately if they were illegally carrying.
In other words, lots of people were armed.

Painting it in the worst way possible? By that I assume you mean “under oath and with guilty pleas of what actually happened” which was pretty much the worst way possible. Versus, “per a talking head on the internet that likes what they did but was not there,” which made it sound much less bad.

Btw, How you formed an opinion that they were not armed would be interesting to me.

There are convictions and sentencings all the time—here’s yesterday’s:
Munafo pled guilty and was sentenced for joining rioters in attempting to enter the Capitol building during the insurrection, and fighting with Capitol Police in one of the building’s tunnel entrances.

He later attempted to scale one of the building’s walls and smashed outside office windows with a flag pole. He also plead guilty to getting into a fight with a Capitol Police officer, punching him twice and ripping away his riot shield.

In other words, lots of people were armed.

Painting it in the worst way possible? By that I assume you mean “under oath and with guilty pleas of what actually happened” which was pretty much the worst way possible. Versus, “per a talking head on the internet that likes what they did but was not there,” which made it sound much less bad.
Painting things in the worst way possible by making shit up. The media demonstrate that they know absolute zero about guns and do everything possible to make them seem scarier than they really are.
Btw, How you formed an opinion that they were not armed would be interesting to me.
I formed that opinion because nobody used firearms. It's a general assumption. In fact, many news reports early on suggested as much.
There are convictions and sentencings all the time—here’s yesterday’s:
Munafo pled guilty and was sentenced for joining rioters in attempting to enter the Capitol building during the insurrection, and fighting with Capitol Police in one of the building’s tunnel entrances.

He later attempted to scale one of the building’s walls and smashed outside office windows with a flag pole. He also plead guilty to getting into a fight with a Capitol Police officer, punching him twice and ripping away his riot shield.
Yes, I never said there aren't guilty people in this. This guy, however didn't use a gun did he?

Painting things in the worst way possible by making shit up. The media demonstrate that they know absolute zero about guns and do everything possible to make them seem scarier than they really are.

I formed that opinion because nobody used firearms. It's a general assumption. In fact, many news reports early on suggested as much.

Yes, I never said there aren't guilty people in this. This guy, however didn't use a gun did he?
The latest guy used a flagpole as a weapon, stole a riot shield, and assaulted an officer.

The other reports have direct links to court docs where the firearm was confirmed, usually by the violent criminal that pled guilty. Over 30 of them that fessed up. Over 400 charged for assaulting law enforcement to date.

Your “general assumptions” that there were not weapons? They are very wrong. For some reason you seem to be hoping as a basis for your assumptions, instead of processing real, under oath, verifiable reality.

The latest guy used a flagpole as a weapon, stole a riot shield, and assaulted an officer.
Which isn't a gun.
The other reports have direct links to court docs where the firearm was confirmed, usually by the violent criminal that pled guilty. Over 30 of them that fessed up. Over 400 charged for assaulting law enforcement to date.

Your “general assumptions” that there were not weapons? They are very wrong. For some reason you seem to be hoping as a basis for your assumptions, instead of processing real, under oath, verifiable reality.
No, I never said there were not weapons. I thought there were no firearms because firearms were not used. The only person that was shot was Ashley Babbit.

The only unarmed insurrection since the beginning of time. It is well documented that if you tell a lie enough without opposition, it will be believed and it is much easier to make someone believe a lie than to make them realize they were fed a lie. As ridiculous as it is, the destruction of the country continues and some...even though the evidence is clear of which administration was better for the masses...some rather than quietly asking for forgiveness for the harm today and in the future, dig in their heels and try to convince themselves they did the right thing inside that 60 million plus or so votes for the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA
I know you’re really old but saying anything is the “most in the history of the country” is just hyperbole.

If you lie enough without opposition it will be believed. I agree. Trump says everything is the “most in the history of the country”. Must be where all of you get this phrase you use constantly.

As of last month, 69% of republicans believe the election was not legitimate. Who says it was every time he opens his mouth? Just a coincidence that republicans believe it?

• Haha
Reactions: herrli
I know you’re really old but saying anything is the “most in the history of the country” is just hyperbole.

If you lie enough without opposition it will be believed. I agree. Trump says everything is the “most in the history of the country”. Must be where all of you get this phrase you use constantly.

As of last month, 69% of republicans believe the election was not legitimate. Who says it was every time he opens his mouth? Just a coincidence that republicans believe it?
Bob, people don't think there was cheating because of Trump. People can see with their own eye there was a LOT of shady activity going on with the harvesting and some working the polls. Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement. I wish there was a way of proving it, but I'll bet you have heard more of what Trump has said or was supposed to have said than I have.

Bob, people don't think there was cheating because of Trump. People can see with their own eye there was a LOT of shady activity going on with the harvesting and some working the polls. Who that hasn't straight-lined think there were 81 million different people, "the most in the history of the country" knowingly, legitimately voted for a guy that couldn't get but maybe 25-100 people at his evens when he left the basement. I wish there was a way of proving it, but I'll bet you have heard more of what Trump has said or was supposed to have said than I have.
Oh really?

What did YOU see with your own eyes that was evidence of voter fraud that was not promoted by Trump or by a Trump acolyte?

Because they went 0-60 in lawsuits, many of them in front of Trump appointed judges.

Gonna be fun waiting for something concrete on this one.

Oh really?

What did YOU see with your own eyes that was evidence of voter fraud that was not promoted by Trump or by a Trump acolyte?

Because they went 0-60 in lawsuits, many of them in front of Trump appointed judges.

Gonna be fun waiting for something concrete on this one.
I just told you one. Nobody wanted him...at any time, and yet more votes tallied than any time in history of the USA...more than his puppet master Obama while winning many less counties. We know harvesting went on. We know there were statistical oddities. We know some polls had some issues and we know there never was an insurrection.

I just told you one. Nobody wanted him...at any time, and yet more votes tallied than any time in history of the USA...more than his puppet master Obama while winning many less counties. We know harvesting went on. We know there were statistical oddities. We know some polls had some issues and we know there never was an insurrection.
Lol.

annnnddddd—- you responded with Trump talking points and NOTHING else. No objective facts whatsoever.

#self-own

Last edited:
Lol.

annnnddddd—- you responded with Trump talking points and NOTHING else. No objective facts whatsoever.

#self-own
Still struggling with logic and comprehension, I see.

I pointed out to you the other day a major, establishment-organized, proven fraud on voters that kept Joe Crow Biden from losing despite his obvious mental decline and struggles. Are you intentionally overlooking that or is your memory as bad as Joe Crow's?

Still struggling with logic and comprehension, I see.

I pointed out to you the other day a major, establishment-organized, proven fraud on voters that kept Joe Crow Biden from losing despite his obvious mental decline and struggles. Are you intentionally overlooking that or is your memory as bad as Joe Crow's?
And by that you mean “an unsupported theory promoted by Trump and his acolytes.”

So more self-own.

• Haha
Okay…so if you consider Hunter Biden’s laptop “voter fraud?” Then that’s fair.

But also more than fair to say that’s far better described as negative campaign fodder if proven, not voter fraud. Everyone knew that Hunter Biden is a dirtbag who profited off his dad’s name. He’s Jared Kushner with a bad coke habit. Jared has made it more lucrative and cleans up way better for tv than Hunter; that’s about the only difference.

I think the other posters are working off of the 10,000 mules (or whatever the f that nonsense is called).

By the way; IU football officially moved ahead of Purdue football last night because we are closer to firing our coach than you guys lol

You don’t seem to understand. Pelosi, DC mayor or anyone else has no authority to deploy the national guard. For the sake of argument Chump asked Pelosi if they need the national guard, seeing what is unfolding on TV, he could see what is unfolding and deploy the troops despite what Pelosi says. Chump clearly did not want to deploy the troops on his people.
Who called the National Guard and/or the Military to set up fences and isolate the Capital afterJan 6th?
I know it wasn’t Trump.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT