ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

Recognizing your limitations, I will remain patient in trying to help you understand basic logic.

Not that your questions, as confusing as they are to you, have anything to do with LBJ's senseless, deadly Vietnam war.
Wow. You're having to put a lot of thought into this. Both questions are apparently a tough call for you.

I'll ask for the FOURTH time:
  1. Are you pro-slavery or anti-slavery?
  2. Are you pro-insurrection Capitol assault or anti-insurrection Capitol assault?
For example, I'll give my complete and truthful answer to both of the questions:

1. I am anti-slavery. It is one of the most egregious, sickening, unimaginably horrible things that humanity has every participated in.
2. I am anti-insurrection Capitol assault. It was horrendous, anti-democracy, and anti-American. A horrible day for our nation and freedom loving democracy.

Last edited:
Wow. You're having to put a lot of thought into this. Both questions are apparently a tough call for you.

I'll ask for the FOURTH time:
  2. Are you pro-insurrection Capitol assault or anti-insurrection Capitol assault?
For example, I'll give my complete and truthful answer to both of the questions:

1. I am anti-slavery. It is one of the most egregious, sickening, unimaginably horrible things that humanity has every participated in.
2. I am anti-insurrection Capitol assault. It was horrendous, anti-democracy, and anti-American. A horrible day for our nation and freedom loving democracy.
Q2 is an odd hypothetical. Are you expecting an insurrection - perhaps by blacks when they realize they have they have been lied to and mistreated by dems for decades - in fact, centuries as the pro-slavery party? Has @BNIBoiler, as the spokesman for black Americans, stated that the time is near?

You are now admitting you lied in saying you didn't have two accounts after I easily spotted you in your new fake account.

Reactions: tjreese
Q2 is an odd hypothetical. Are you expecting an insurrection - perhaps by blacks when they realize they have they have been lied to and mistreated by dems for decades - in fact, centuries as the pro-slavery party? Has @BNIBoiler, as the spokesman for black Americans, stated that the time is near?
And you still are not able to answer. So I’ll ask you a FIFTH time:

And you still are not able to answer. So I’ll ask you a FIFTH time:

I prefer not to answer questions from proven liars because they cannot be counted on not to twist and lie about the replies.

*checks notes

Those were the WRONG answers!

The correct answers were“anti-slavery”
and “anti-insurrection on the Capitol!”

@Riveting- goes down as “undecided” on those two questions.

IU's nationally acclaimed general studies program does not include American history?

750,000 deaths in the Civil War. Try a different war, hofan.
He has no idea what he would do or believe in since he is looking at it with eyes today. I'm just surprise he admitted his other moniker today. I mean he was fascinated with the jan 6 theater and not fascinated with anything from this administration. Obviously our tax money is being wasted down south again...

He has no idea what he would do or believe in since he is looking at it with eyes today.
Fran Healy Reaction GIF by Travis

You have absolutely no idea what you would do...what you would hold of value and how you would respond. You would be a different person and hold different ideas. The mere fact that I have to explain to you that you really don't know how you would feel living in a different time is mind boggling. You swallow hook, line and sinker the theatrics of Jan 6 where the only person shot was an unarmed woman. Why wouldn't you swallow a different view back then? You would most likely hold the view of your surrounding environment which most probably was indifferent.

Pretending to hold the same view in a totally different scenario as you would today lacks insight and/or honesty. Today, you can see things that you most likely wouldn't have seen back then. You would probably have fit into the masses like now since you swallow the most corrupt government this country has ever had without any qualms about the daily selling out of the country.

I don't know that you would have been a slave owner since most were not, but I don't see the independent thought enough to be an abolitionist and therefore believe you would have just been indifferent as many were. Not understanding the norms, culture and language of the times in anything leads to many mistaken beliefs even if sincere and not virtue signaling as many would do. One bible and 60,000 denominations attest to what I just said...

Reactions: Indy_Rider
I don't know that you would have been a slave owner since most were not, but I don't see the independent thought enough to be an abolitionist and therefore believe you would have just been indifferent as many were. Not understanding the norms, culture and language of the times in anything leads to many mistaken beliefs even if sincere and not virtue signaling as many would do. One bible and 60,000 denominations attest to what I just said...
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

I prefer not to answer questions from proven liars because they cannot be counted on not to twist and lie about the replies.

Yesterday in an effort to establish some common ground between us I asked you two of the most elementary questions possible. In response you insulted me plenty, but did not seem sure about your answer to those two questions. Well...hey; it's a new day @Riveting- and you've had time to think about it!

Yesterday, when asked five times whether you were pro or anti slavery, you concluded with "Prefer not to answer"
So let's ask for a sixth time what one would think would be the most elementary question imaginable:

@Riveting- are you pro slavery or anti-slavery?

Also, you were asked whether you were pro or anti Capitol assault, and again you concluded that you would "Prefer not to answer"

So let's ask for a a sixth time now that you've had a night to think about it; are you pro or anti Capitol assault?

So let's ask for a a sixth time now that you've had a night to think about it; are you pro or anti Capitol assault?
I will answer your question (which you have now modified) if you first apologize for lying to this forum and promise not to do it again.

I will answer your question (which you have now modified) if you first apologize for lying to this forum and promise not to do it again.
The account you are referring to only cites the words of John Barron, John Miller, David Denison, and some other dumbass. So, not my words.

Interesting to see that after over a day, you still won't commit to being anti-slavery! Wow; one would think that would be easy. But I guess I appreciate your honesty in not committing to something that would either be a lie or a close call for you.

The account you are referring to only cites the words of John Barron, John Miller, David Denison, and some other dumbass. So, not my words.

Interesting to see that after over a day, you still won't commit to being anti-slavery! Wow; one would think that would be easy. But I guess I appreciate your honesty in not committing to something that would either be a lie or a close call for you.
One would think your hero Hillary would be against slavery.

Day three - let's ask @Riveting- for a seventh time:

It’s sad that people actually believe that was an insurrection. It was wrong to push into the capital, but it certainly wasn’t an insurrection as the media has brainwashed so many including themselves.

Reactions: herrli and tjreese
It’s sad that people actually believe that was an insurrection. It was wrong to push into the capital, but it certainly wasn’t an insurrection as the media has brainwashed so many including themselves.
Okay then - let's go with the technical, statutory term, Seditious Conspiracy? Are you okay with that?

That is statutorily defined as,
"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof..."

So let's not argue our particular opinions about whether that was proven because there have been LOTS of convictions by juries that heard the complete, admissible evidence as testified under oath.

So for you, @SKYDOG:
  1. Are you anti-slavery or pro-slavery? I'm thinking that should be an easy one, but others "prefer not to answer..."
  2. Are you anti-seditious conspiracy or pro-seditious conspiracy? Also should be an easy one, right Mr. Patriot?

Okay then - let's go with the technical, statutory term, Seditious Conspiracy? Are you okay with that?

"If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof..."

So let's not argue our particular opinions about whether that was proven because there have been LOTS of convictions by juries that heard the complete, admissible evidence as testified under oath.

So for you, @SKYDOG:
  1. Are you anti-slavery or pro-slavery? I'm thinking that should be an easy one, but others "prefer not to answer..."
  2. Are you anti-seditious conspiracy or pro-seditious conspiracy? Also should be an easy one, right Mr. Patriot?
There may have been a couple of individuals that conspired but not the 1033 currently in jail or the 4000 or so on the grounds.
So far only 165 have plead guilty. Most await sentencing, 3 years later.
The problem is that a ton of evidence that would have helped the defense, was with held from the defense attorneys.
That is why, for example, Jacob Chansley was found innocent and released.

So for you, @SKYDOG:
I’m anti- slavery, as we are all slaves in some ways to our employers as an example. We have to obey rules we may not agree with and do things we don’t agree with time to time to get that check. We are all slaves to something one way or another.

I have no idea what you are getting at on the second question. I’ve given my answer on the post above.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
There may have been a couple of individuals that conspired but not the 1033 currently in jail or the 4000 or so on the grounds.
So far only 165 have plead guilty. Most await sentencing, 3 years later.
The problem is that a ton of evidence that would have helped the defense, was with held from the defense attorneys.
That is why, for example, Jacob Chansley was found innocent and released.
It was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that some committed Seditious Conspiracy; between Oath Keepers and Proud Boys I believe the current number of convictions is 14.

Many other convictions have been for misdemeanor trespassing, and many convictions have been for what amounts to assault; 372 for federal charges of "Assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or employees"

632 have pled guilty - Many others have been convicted at trial. If you've ever been in a federal courtroom, that of change of plea hearing is an extended affair during which the judge establishes competent counsel, and the judge confirms under oath with the defendant that the plea is being made under the defendants own volition with no threats or promises other than what is detailed in the plea agreement.

And where in the hell you got the idea that Jacob Chansley was "found innocent and released?" I have no idea. I guess that is from conspiracy-theory-website lies. Open and read this; it's the final ruling on that matter:

Filed Court Opinion: Jacob Chansley Conviction and Sentence upheld From the Reagan appointed federal judge in July, 2023:

"Defendant Jacob Anthony Chanley, who was the face of the riot at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, is now the face challenging prosecutions of the criminal conduct that occurred that day. Citing what he calls "newly discovered" evidence, Mr. Chanley moves to vacate, set aside, or correct his guilty plea and corresponding sentence under 28 USC sec. 2255. The government opposes and urges the Court to summarily dent Mr. Chanley's motion.
Upon consideration of Mr. Chanley's motion, the Court will DENY Mr. Chanley's sec. 2255 motion."

It makes me sad that people really believe these types of flat out misstatements when there are courtroom recorded, under-oath facts.

Last edited:
Reactions: BuilderBob6
You still haven't apologized for lying to this forum. I bumped the post yesterday. Here is an excerpt with your lie.

That's more like it, @HoosierfanJM . Your parody account is far more entertaining then when you pretend to be smart. Keep it up, HoFan!
I am not some other poster.

You still haven't apologized for lying to this forum. I bumped the post yesterday. Here is an excerpt with your lie.

I am not some other poster.
Lol.

I told you, (and that account stated) that the account's words have been quoted from five people; John Barron, John Miller, David Dennison, Carolin Gallgo, and Dona...ahhh...you know who. So, my words have not been the ones used.

However, it is most certainly your words that "prefer not to say" whether you are anti-slavery!
You've been asked seven times and prefer not to say, so maaaaybe if I pose the question differently? Let's try it this way - I'll give you three choices:

@Riveting-
  • Are you in favor of the 1863 Emancipation from slavery of African Americans in the United States ?
  • Or, would you prefer that slavery had remained and would still be allowed?
  • Or, would you "prefer not to say?"

Lol.

I told you, (and that account stated) that the account's words have been quoted from five people; John Barron, John Miller, David Dennison, Carolin Gallgo, and Dona...ahhh...you know who. So, my words have not been the ones used.
You lied in saying you were not some other poster.

The only unarmed insurrection since the beginning of time. It is well documented that if you tell a lie enough without opposition, it will be believed and it is much easier to make someone believe a lie than to make them realize they were fed a lie. As ridiculous as it is, the destruction of the country continues and some...even though the evidence is clear of which administration was better for the masses...some rather than quietly asking for forgiveness for the harm today and in the future, dig in their heels and try to convince themselves they did the right thing inside that 60 million plus or so votes for the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA

Reactions: SKYDOG
The only unarmed insurrection since the beginning of time. It is well documented that if you tell a lie enough without opposition, it will be believed and it is much easier to make someone believe a lie than to make them realize they were fed a lie. As ridiculous as it is, the destruction of the country continues and some...even though the evidence is clear of which administration was better for the masses...some rather than quietly asking for forgiveness for the harm today and in the future, dig in their heels and try to convince themselves they did the right thing inside that 60 million plus or so votes for the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA
Unarmed, as long as you don't consider pipe bombs, guns, bear spray, nooses, flag poles, and baseball bats (among other items ) arms.

Good lord, where are you true believers getting your lies from?

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...tinct-took-charged-police-line-wood-rcna79755

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/ju...00k-information-capitol-pipe-bomber-rcna64268

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ce-bear-spray-sentenced-6-12-years-rcna103995

https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...capitol-insurrection-in-fbis-custody/2863204/

https://apnews.com/article/capitol-riot-florida-sentencing-962ac7f32417720997e7b1427e73168c

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/emanue...icers-bat-us-capitol-riot-not-here-for-trump/

Time for you to find a new quotation to pretend to live by.

Or you could go back to this one from another of your Joe heroes that underlies your belief system:

"A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths are a statistic”.
So, there are five people taking the Fifth Amendment. Like you see on the mob, right? You see the mob takes the Fifth. If you're innocent, why are you taking the Fifth Amendment?

yep, no guns to hold off opposition after taking the capitol. Hell of a insurrection...what a powerful force to hold ground. ;) Isn't there about 14,000 hours of video that hasn't been shown yet? Perhaps they will find the only person killed, an unarmed woman actually had a gun? Hard to believe there is that much video few know? People breaking the law should be held accountable, but this was no insurrection attempt by the wildest of imaginations. Law's broken...yep, but no insurrection and most people understand that.

yep, no guns to hold off opposition after taking the capitol. Hell of a insurrection...what a powerful force to hold ground. ;) Isn't there about 14,000 hours of video that hasn't been shown yet? Perhaps they will find the only person killed, an unarmed woman actually had a gun? Hard to believe there is that much video few know? People breaking the law should be held accountable, but this was no insurrection attempt by the wildest of imaginations. Law's broken...yep, but no insurrection and most people understand that.
Glad to see you immediately backed out of "unarmed."

Now you're going with, "not enough guns to hold off opposition after taking the Capitol." Yes, that's true.

But if they'd found Vice President Pence or Speaker Pelosi when they held the Capitol? I'm pretty sure they had enough sauce to kill them both.

An admission that you were very wrong would be best, but still, that shows growth.

Glad to see you immediately backed out of "unarmed."

Now you're going with, "not enough guns to hold off opposition after taking the Capitol." Yes, that's true.

But if they'd found Vice President Pence or Speaker Pelosi when they held the Capitol? I'm pretty sure they had enough sauce to kill them both.

An admission that you were very wrong would be best, but still, that shows growth.
wrong again. unarmed insurrection and obviously not enough firepower by those that breeched the walls or invited in to hold off the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA. The theatrics are done and most people understand this wasn't an insurrection. There were people that broke the law, but there was never a threat of taking over the country, hence no insurrection. Bear spray and the likes you mention would never result in an insurrection. There was no armed insurrection just like I said and most people know. Only person killed was an unarmed woman, who the government hid for a few days the killer. Now, believe what you want about an insurrection being attempted, but in the history of man there has never been an insurrection attempted by the items you state. It was an unarmed insurrection...the first of it's kind we must believe. The country at that time possibly experienced the most threat since the Nov before and votes were tallied. NO ARMED INSURRECTION. People did break the law and are being severely punished more than deserving...and breaking the law should receive some punishment. So punish appropriately (which isn't happening) the law breakers but don't pretend there was an armed insurrection. That ship has sailed along with other idiotic things.

You have nothing again, but your imagination. Did kids pick on you in the past?

It was proven beyond a reasonable doubt that some committed Seditious Conspiracy; between Oath Keepers and Proud Boys I believe the current number of convictions is 14.

Many other convictions have been for misdemeanor trespassing, and many convictions have been for what amounts to assault; 372 for federal charges of "Assaulting, resisting or impeding officers or employees"

632 have pled guilty - Many others have been convicted at trial. If you've ever been in a federal courtroom, that of change of plea hearing is an extended affair during which the judge establishes competent counsel, and the judge confirms under oath with the defendant that the plea is being made under the defendants own volition with no threats or promises other than what is detailed in the plea agreement.

And where in the hell you got the idea that Jacob Chansley was "found innocent and released?" I have no idea. I guess that is from conspiracy-theory-website lies. Open and read this; it's the final ruling on that matter:

Filed Court Opinion: Jacob Chansley Conviction and Sentence upheld From the Reagan appointed federal judge in July, 2023:

"Defendant Jacob Anthony Chanley, who was the face of the riot at the United States Capitol on January 6, 2021, is now the face challenging prosecutions of the criminal conduct that occurred that day. Citing what he calls "newly discovered" evidence, Mr. Chanley moves to vacate, set aside, or correct his guilty plea and corresponding sentence under 28 USC sec. 2255. The government opposes and urges the Court to summarily dent Mr. Chanley's motion.
Upon consideration of Mr. Chanley's motion, the Court will DENY Mr. Chanley's sec. 2255 motion."

It makes me sad that people really believe these types of flat out misstatements when there are courtroom recorded, under-oath facts.
Anything be proven beyond a reasonable doubt when only evidence from one side is given. Simple example, But even you should get the point.
Farmer to DNR Officer, (wants cash compensation for his dead cow) Sir those Coyotes killed and at my cow.
DNR Officer, do you have any proof.
Farmer, yea there are tracks all over the place, it was a healthy cow yesterday and I heard them howling, drove out to take a look and they all ran away.
DNR Officer, OK stop in the office and fill out the paperwork and I'll take a look at your cow.
When the DNR officer looks at the cow he notices a bullet hole through it's scull.
Reasonable doubt is now presented.

wrong again. unarmed insurrection and obviously not enough firepower by those that breeched the walls or invited in to hold off the most corrupt administration in the history of the USA. The theatrics are done and most people understand this wasn't an insurrection. There were people that broke the law, but there was never a threat of taking over the country, hence no insurrection. Bear spray and the likes you mention would never result in an insurrection. There was no armed insurrection just like I said and most people know. Only person killed was an unarmed woman, who the government hid for a few days the killer. Now, believe what you want about an insurrection being attempted, but in the history of man there has never been an insurrection attempted by the items you state. It was an unarmed insurrection...the first of it's kind we must believe. The country at that time possibly experienced the most threat since the Nov before and votes were tallied. NO ARMED INSURRECTION. People did break the law and are being severely punished more than deserving...and breaking the law should receive some punishment. So punish appropriately (which isn't happening) the law breakers but don't pretend there was an armed insurrection. That ship has sailed along with other idiotic things.

You have nothing again, but your imagination. Did kids pick on you in the past?
Two things:
  1. The evidence in court, our jurisprudence system, and federal judges (from across the political spectrum, including tons of Trump-appointed judges) who are entrusted to uphold the rule of law, disagree with you. Those federal courts hear admissible evidence under given oath. Not sure who to believe? That's who.
  2. Those convictions for sedition and assaulting officers are no one's imagination.

Anything be proven beyond a reasonable doubt when only evidence from one side is given. Simple example, But even you should get the point.
Farmer to DNR Officer, (wants cash compensation for his dead cow) Sir those Coyotes killed and at my cow.
DNR Officer, do you have any proof.
Farmer, yea there are tracks all over the place, it was a healthy cow yesterday and I heard them howling, drove out to take a look and they all ran away.
DNR Officer, OK stop in the office and fill out the paperwork and I'll take a look at your cow.
When the DNR officer looks at the cow he notices a bullet hole through it's scull.
Reasonable doubt is now presented.
Oh for f's sake. These hearings have admissible evidence from both defendant and prosecution. I feel like I should link a junior high basic system of government guide to you.

Oh for f's sake. These hearings have admissible evidence from both defendant and prosecution. I feel like I should link a junior high basic system of government guide to you.
The same guide the Jan 6th committee has been following.
The guide Merrick Garland uses when it suits his political agenda?
Answer these:
Why was Jacob Chansley set free after a jury convicted him?
Why is Hunter not in jail for FARA violations?
Why is Hunter not in jail for tax fraud?
Forget the petty gun charge BS.
Why aren't 1000's of people in jail for the BLM rioting, looting and killings?
Why has Trump been charged with inciting a riot when Maxine Watters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Al Sharpton, Etal haven't been.
Why has Trump been charged with having classified information, in his home where CIA and FBI agents roam at will, when as a former POTUS he is entitled to certain documents?
Yet Biden, who is not allowed to have classified documents, as Senator, has documents all over the place. All in unsecure locations.
Why is Trump being crucified for suggesting, it's not proven yet, to erase non subpoenaed security tapes and HRC goes scott free for destroying subpoenaed information on her Computer.
I'll quit because there isn't enough hard drive available on the Rivals Server to list all the inconsistencies.

The same guide the Jan 6th committee has been following.
The guide Merrick Garland uses when it suits his political agenda?
Answer these:
Why was Jacob Chansley set free after a jury convicted him?
Why is Hunter not in jail for FARA violations?
Why is Hunter not in jail for tax fraud?
Forget the petty gun charge BS.
Why aren't 1000's of people in jail for the BLM rioting, looting and killings?
Why has Trump been charged with inciting a riot when Maxine Watters, Nancy Pelosi, AOC, Al Sharpton, Etal haven't been.
Why has Trump been charged with having classified information, in his home where CIA and FBI agents roam at will, when as a former POTUS he is entitled to certain documents?
Yet Biden, who is not allowed to have classified documents, as Senator, has documents all over the place. All in unsecure locations.
Why is Trump being crucified for suggesting, it's not proven yet, to erase non subpoenaed security tapes and HRC goes scott free for destroying subpoenaed information on her Computer.
I'll quit because there isn't enough hard drive available on the Rivals Server to list all the inconsistencies.
Good lord that's a load of pre-suppositions.

For the first question: Jacob Chansley is in a halfway house after about spending about two years in the federal slammer...EXACTLY AS PER THE SENTENCE THAT WAS ORIGINALLY ISSUED

Why hasn't Hunter been convicted yet? Because the Trump-appointed US Atty just indicted him.

Why aren't 1000's in jail for the 2020 riots? There have been about 13,600 arrested because of those riots and many received jail sentences. AND those were state and local arrests and prosecutions, not Federal ... because THOSE RIOTERS DID NOT VIOLENTLY STORM THE US CAPITOL. So, take up those 13,000+ arrests with the multitude of local police departments and district attorneys that brought the charges if you aren't happy with the 13,000 arrested or their sentences.

Trump, unlike Pence, Biden, and so many others, was primarily charged because he repeatedly obstructed justice once the classified docs were asked for. Showing Iranian battle plans to reporters and political operatives doesn't help him either.. If the narcissistic asshole hadn't taken every step possible to obstruct justice he wouldn't be in that shitstorm.

Beavis And Butthead Comedy GIF by Paramount+

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT