ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

I mean, it's an ongoing investigation. If they just went and arrested him you and your ilk would try to start a civil war.
Do you think he'll be arrested? Do you think he'll do jail time?

My guess is that whatever documents are taken out, it will be debated among lawyers for a very long time of what was classified/declassified , etc and nothing will really be made out of it.

He got impeached for sending Giuliani over to investigate real Crimes.
You know why Joe refused the money promised to Ukraine until the prosecutor investigating
corruption, of a company Hunter was getting millions from, was dropped.

Russia has been involved in our elections since 1946.
How much money did Russians give Trump, the Clinton Foundation?
Come on man!

Where is the investigation on how China influenced the 2020 election?
You've proven over and over you don't know wtf you're talking about. You can't even get the basic facts straight.

You're wrong about why trump was impeached. The Biden video has been explained over and over. Social media and email.......or the INTERNET...... wasn't around in '46 or '66 or '86. China investigation?

Go to the kiddy board.

You've proven over and over you don't know wtf you're talking about. You can't even get the basic facts straight.

You're wrong about why trump was impeached. The Biden video has been explained over and over. Social media and email.......or the INTERNET...... wasn't around in '46 or '66 or '86. China investigation?

Go to the kiddy board.
You mean the Biden video has been, “fact checked”. Big difference

My guess is that whatever documents are taken out, it will be debated among lawyers for a very long time of what was classified/declassified , etc and nothing will really be made out of it.
Probably not. Does that mean it shouldn't even be investigated?

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
To be this ignorant about the facts is just willful at this point. You don't want to live in reality, the fabrication is more comfortable for you.
Guiliani said it himself that "the truth isn't the truth". These crazy right wingers on here can twist things in knots like I have never seen. Particularly when it comes to defending their cult hero, Chump.

I think the issue of classification will resolve itself quickly. There are protocols that if they are not followed, the information is classified. There are records of this, particularly for the TS and SCI. That part won’t be up for debate by lawyers in court. They won’t have access to it. The classifying authority (DOD, NSA, CIA, etc) will make that determination.

I don’t think he will be arrested. There would have to be something egregious, like he was caught on tape/video showing it to his Saudi buddies… that he willfully took it to keep or sell or whatever.

More likely his people haphazardly packed and didn’t pay attention. Doesn’t make it right, but also likely not criminal (especially not to the point you could prove it beyond reasonable doubt in court, as with Hillary).

Last edited:
I think the issue of classification will resolve itself quickly. There are protocols that if they are not followed, the information is classified. There are records of this, particularly for the TS and SCI. That part won’t be up for debate by lawyers in court. They won’t have access to it. The classifying authority (DOD, NSA, CIA, etc) will make that determination.

I don’t think he will be arrested. There would have to be something egregious, like he was caught on tape/video showing it to his Saudi buddies… that he willfully took it to keep or sell or whatever.

More likely his people haphazardly packed and didn’t pay attention. Doesn’t make it right, but also likely not criminal (especially not to the point you could prove it beyond reasonable doubt in court, as with Hillary).
I generally agree with most of what you said, but the haphazard packing thing makes less sense in the fact they’ve had 2 subpoenas and then the raid.

If they just said, hey we made an honest mistake .. come take it all …this would have been over long ago.

Go to the kiddy board.
You are kidding right?
China in 46, 66 or 86 is not even the same Country they are today.
People better wake up soon or we’ll be speaking Mandarin!
As far as Hunter, Joe and Ukraine, what ever makes you feel better.
Trump was impeached because he sent Rudy over to see wtf was going on with the corruption in Ukraine. Top center was Joes quid quo pro.......

I generally agree with most of what you said, but the haphazard packing thing makes less sense in the fact they’ve had 2 subpoenas and then the raid.

If they just said, hey we made an honest mistake .. come take it all …this would have been over long ago.
Yeah, but I don’t think Trump gives a shit. Like he doesn’t think anything matters and thinks he’s above the law. He’s not involved in the details. Some schmuck tells him “It’s all good.”
He runs with that and posts it on Twitter or whatever, without ever giving it a second thought. And Trumpkins lap it all up for God knows what reason.

Want to go over the Haitian whips hoax you constantly lie about? Or the Trump calling “black” NFL players sons of b***hes story you lie about? It looks like you’ve been outed more than I have. Nobody pays attention to anything you say so you should thank me. Everybody knows you’re a slave to the Democrats. Slaved and in chains, dumber than cat doo doo. The only reason why Dems ever get votes. Preying on the stupid cult members like yourself.

Last edited:
Yeah, but I don’t think Trump gives a shit. Like he doesn’t think anything matters and thinks he’s above the law. He’s not involved in the details. Some schmuck tells him “It’s all good.”
He runs with that and posts it on Twitter or whatever, without ever giving it a second thought. And Trumpkins lap it all up for God knows what reason.
Here’s why i think Trump was involved (personally) …. anybody else working below him would probably just give the stuff over when they asked for it. I’m sure there are buffers though .. I’m guessing some lawyer takes the hit.

You are kidding right?
China in 46, 66 or 86 is not even the same Country they are today.
People better wake up soon or we’ll be speaking Mandarin!
As far as Hunter, Joe and Ukraine, what ever makes you feel better.
Trump was impeached because he sent Rudy over to see wtf was going on with the corruption in Ukraine. Top center was Joes quid quo pro.......
Lol. You said Russia has been interfering since '46. That's what I was referring too.

Nevermind. I'm getting dumber just replying to you. Bye

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57
Lol. You said Russia has been interfering since '46. That's what I was referring too.

Do you think we all get smarter reading and responding to your emotional posts about Trump?

Go to the kiddy board.
Lol this is the kiddy board, Bob. Read your posts once in a while. You’re like an emotional teenaged girl most of the time. How do you not recognize that?

But surely you're not too dumb to trust the FBI despite its disgraceful record of corruption, right Bob?

Can't decide, or just still hiding?

Reactions: tearsforfears
Well then refute what they’re reporting with your facts
Even if the report is accurate …

1. It seems Trump should have released whatever he had while he was still president (and had the full authority to do so)

2. If they are government records or whatever activity allegedly clears him, they belong to the government/new President the minute Biden was sworn in. Trump has no legal authority to take them.

Even if the report is accurate …

1. It seems Trump should have released whatever he had while he was still president (and had the full authority to do so)

2. If they are government records or whatever activity allegedly clears him, they belong to the government/new President the minute Biden was sworn in. Trump has no legal authority to take them.
I don’t disagree with either of your points. But IF the report is true, and that’s a big if considering todays political climate, it is more of an indictment against the FBI and AG than it would be Trump, in my opinion.

The burden of proof isn’t on me. This is the problem: dumb ****s like you read shit like that and say, “Prove it wrong!!”

That is not how intelligent people operate.
There’s the usual short man syndrome infected dick I’m used to seeing on here. Figured that’s how this would go. And if you consider yourself a measure of intelligence, then I consider that a compliment.
So if you haven’t seen anything to refute that report, then why were you so quick to dismiss it or consider it unreliable? I assumed you knew something more than the rest of us considering your access to super duper top secret information.

There’s the usual short man syndrome infected dick I’m used to seeing on here. Figured that’s how this would go. And if you consider yourself a measure of intelligence, then I consider that a compliment.
So if you haven’t seen anything to refute that report, then why were you so quick to dismiss it or consider it unreliable? I assumed you knew something more than the rest of us considering your access to super duper top secret information.
Thought you would have learned a lesson about your sources of information after the whole pillow salesman and Italian satellites thing. Thought the Italian satellites evidence was going to blow the whole thing wide open. LOL.

I don’t disagree with either of your points. But IF the report is true, and that’s a big if considering todays political climate, it is more of an indictment against the FBI and AG than it would be Trump, in my opinion.
Except it doesn’t pass an even basic common sense test.

If he had something that cleared him or was beneficial, he would have de-classified and released it (he had the absolute authority to do so).

My guess is his advisors and lawyers don’t agree with his assessment that it really helped him and I doubt that was the main intent of this search (very well could have been part of it).

If he had something that cleared him or was beneficial, he would have de-classified and released it (he had the absolute authority to do so).

My guess is his advisors and lawyers don’t agree with his assessment that it really helped him and I doubt that was the main intent of this search (very well could have been part of it).
I don’t understand why some folks are arguing that Trump has been wronged here. He mishandled classified information. The information he has belongs to the country, not to him, once he leaves office. This isn’t that hard to understand.

Thought you would have learned a lesson about your sources of information after the whole pillow salesman and Italian satellites thing. Thought the Italian satellites evidence was going to blow the whole thing wide open. LOL.
Yes that’s exactly what I said and thought! You got me, momma’s boy.

Not much that’s been reported the last 5 years has passed the common sense test, but that hasn’t stopped many, including many on these boards, from blindly believing them and running with them as gospel (Chinese Wet Markets, Russian Hoax, Hunters laptop disinformation to name just a few).

There could be numerous reasons why trump didn’t release the info, if this report is accurate and he has it. One of those reasons could be your second point. He could have information or he could not. If he does, it could exonerate him or it could not. Those are two separate issues.

I don’t understand why some folks are arguing that Trump has been wronged here. He mishandled classified information. The information he has belongs to the country, not to him, once he leaves office. This isn’t that hard to understand.
You referring to me? If so, please point to where I ever made that claim. If not referring to me then disregard

It's an interesting link with very interesting substance. But there is a 'story within the story'!

Here's why:

1. The article has the headline from "Summit News" of "FBI Raid Targeted Docs Trump Collected to "Exonerate" Himself From Russiagate Hoax". I italicized the 'loaded' language from their headline. It's their prerogative to headline it with loaded language, but using that loaded language is a 'tell' that they are an opinion-based website. However, Summit News honestly and accurately states that they have done no actual reporting - they clearly state they are basing their article on a summary of their thoughts of a Newsweek article (and appropriately provide a link to that article).
  2. The actual reporting is done by Newsweek under the headline "FBI Sought Documents Trump Hoarded for Years, Including about Russiagate." The Newsweek article sights anonymous federal intelligence community sources, who state that Trump had a known habit of hoarding documents that were of special interest to him, and kept them even when he wasn't allowed to. In the article, Newsweek quotes one of their sources as follows:
"Donald Trump kept documents that interested him," one of those officials says, "sometimes Iranian or North Korean nukes, sometimes Ukraine or Russia, some foreign leaders." It wasn't the subject matter per se that was of interest to Justice as it was fear that Trump might "weaponize" the information, including for personal gain, the official says.​
"Trump was particularly interested in matters related to the Russia hoax and the wrong-doings of the deep state," one former Trump official tells Newsweek. "I think he felt, and I agree, that these are facts that the American people need to know." The official says Trump may have been planning to use them as part of a 2024 run for the presidency.​

So the actual reporting is that Trump kept a whole bunch of stuff, arguably that he shouldn't have, and the motivation was because of things Trump perceived he would need down the road. It's notable that the source seems to be a Trump fan per his "and I agree" quote. But that same source details what documents may have been at Mar A Lago, which does Trump no favors.

So, (and this is my personal take) if these documents were still Sensitive Compartmentalized Information or described as this source described them, they should not have been at his personal residence/semi-public country club. Mar-A Lago has a Trump residence of about 2,000 square feet embedded into a very large 62,500 square foot country club facility. And that place is most certainly not a SCIF.

Last edited:

That's the exact same thing I've been asking for days and got no answer.

If Hunter Biden takes classified material home that belonged to the country, not him, then US should take the documents back and investigated him. Why should Trump get a free pass?

Yet people seem to love double standard and making excuses.

Also interesting; the Summit opinion piece takes a quote from the Newsweek article and repeats it:

“The sought-after documents deal with a variety of intelligence matters of interest to the former president, the officials suggest—including material that Trump apparently thought would exonerate him of any claims of Russian collusion in 2016 or any other election-related charges.”​

But leaves out the start of that same quoted material:

"Donald Trump kept documents that interested him," one of those officials says, "sometimes Iranian or North Korean nukes, sometimes Ukraine or Russia, some foreign leaders."​

That's the exact same thing I've been asking for days and got no answer.

If Hunter Biden takes classified material home that belonged to the country, not him, then US should take the documents back and investigated him. Why should Trump get a free pass?

Yet people seem to love double standard and making excuses.
The double standard comes in the way the Clintons’ and the Bidens’ get treated by the federal apparatus vs. the way Trump and many other Rs do.

Okay, as I’ve never once argued that if Trump mishandled classified info or broke the law that he shouldn’t be held accountable. I just have my doubts about the veracity of the FBI and its investigations after what we all know about the last 5-7 years.
That's a pretty freakin' reasonable take jrcrist.

The FBI's mandate (among many other things) is to investigate allegations of national security breaches. In my opinion Director Wray learned an important "what not to do" lesson from former Director Comey:
  • Comey received allegations about potential national security breaches on both Trump and Clinton, and made public announcements that the Bureau was investigating. There was NO need for the public to know, and it was an egregious error to do so. Comey's public announcements turned these potentially appropriate initial investigations into political footballs, and during an election year! Yikes.
  • Contrast that to this occasion; allegations that a subpoena had been ignored for the return of classified/SCI materials was followed by a search warrant that no one knew had been executed while it was happening, or for hours to follow. The Bureau kept it under wraps, just as they had done with the subpoena in June. Former President Trump then went on social media to vent about the search warrant, and a flood of attention immediately ensued.
Charges have not been filed in any of these matters, though as of 2018 this stuff is now a felony. In my opinion the USGOV just wanted their shit back, and they found out it was not happening even when a federal grand jury subpoena required it.

One more summary, and ultimately important takeaway:
Until and unless people can see the probable cause that led to the search warrant, any opinion as to whether it was necessary or appropriate is pure conjecture.

That's a pretty freakin' reasonable take jrcrist.

The FBI's mandate (among many other things) is to investigate allegations of national security breaches. In my opinion Director Wray learned an important "what not to do" lesson from former Director Comey:
  • Comey received allegations about potential national security breaches on both Trump and Clinton, and made public announcements that the Bureau was investigating. There was NO need for the public to know, and it was an egregious error to do so. Comey's public announcements turned these potentially appropriate initial investigations into political footballs, and during an election year! Yikes.
  • Contrast that to this occasion; allegations that a subpoena had been ignored for the return of classified/SCI materials was followed by a search warrant that no one knew had been executed while it was happening, or for hours to follow. The Bureau kept it under wraps, just as they had done with the subpoena in June. Former President Trump then went on social media to vent about the search warrant, and a flood of attention immediately ensued.
Charges have not been filed in any of these matters, though as of 2018 this stuff is now a felony. In my opinion the USGOV just wanted their shit back, and they found out it was not happening even when a federal grand jury subpoena required it.

One more summary, and ultimately important takeaway:
Until and unless people can see the probable cause that led to the search warrant, any opinion as to whether it was necessary or appropriate is pure conjecture.
Yep, I think it’s entertaining watching so many people jumping to conclusions, one way or the other, when we know very little about the actual facts or evidence of the investigation. I think the only reasonable take is to sit back and wait for the facts to come out, while also being skeptical of the fbi based on their recent track record. That doesn’t mean this investigation isn’t above board or won’t prove wrongdoing by trump, but someone would have to have had their head up their ass the last 5 years to not question the veracity of the fbi top brass or their willingness to politicize an investigation.

I agree, we will know much more about the substance and legitimacy of the raid once the affidavit gets released, which it appears will be in one form or another, although most likely highly redacted.

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
The burden of proof isn’t on me. This is the problem: dumb ****s like you read shit like that and say, “Prove it wrong!!”

That is not how intelligent people operate.
Speaking of burden of proof, you’re right, it’s not on you to prove the story true, it’s on the fbi to prove trump guilty, but that didn’t stop you and many others from seeing initial reports and jumping to the conclusion Trump is guilty of wrongdoing. Maybe he is, maybe he isn’t, time will tell as the facts come out, but it’s awful hypocritical of you to preach about the burden of proof after you concluded Trump mishandled classified documents before that’s been proven.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT