ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

I really don't want to do the solar panel easement rental deal but currently I'm lookking at leasing to them part of my non irrigated farm ground. I get $250/acre for irrigatd and $150/acre non irrigated.
They are offering 1000/acre with a 6% increase for 30 years renewable for 60 years.
Since I retired from farming 9 years ago my cash rent has pretty much stagnated.
It will benefit my kids and grandkids.

And I don't know who or what to believe.
I'm very concerned about the Country currently.
This liberal spending is rediculous, it seems the attack on anyone associated with Trump is non stop.
And as much as Trump has been investigated he has yet to be found guilty of anyting.
Schiff and Pelosi lied for 4 years about Russia and Ukraine.
Joe lies about knowing anyting about his families over seas dealings while they crank in 10's of millions of dollars from Russia, China and Ukraine.
Biden's policies are killing this Country and all the Congress can do his hound Trump non stop.

FYI, I didn't vote for Trump the 1st time. I didn't vote for POTUS in the 2016 election for the first time in my life. I believed the Russian BS.
I hope Desantis gets the GOP nominee but if it is Trump I'll vote for him a second time.
Interesting on the solar stuff … i have no clue on that stuff but it does seem like a good way to generate some passive income.

I’m pretty much the opposite. I’m a lifelong GOP that supported (I’ll be honest, i didn’t vote in 2016 because i live in Illinois and it didn’t matter … and i had an issue come up that week where i was out of town that wasn’t planned), but i supported and would have voted for Trump. I wanted to no part of Hillary and i thought ‘how bad can he be?’.

His policies largely worked during his term, but it became clear everytime you heard him speak he was not fit for the job. I’ve had others on this board say they don’t care as long as things go well … we may not know for sometime the long term damage he caused … but that’s a whole other discussion.

Biden's policies are killing this Country and all the Congress can do his hound Trump non stop.
While i have my beefs with Biden, seriously, step away from the Fox News and right wing echo chamber. Inflation is a big problem, but it’s a global one. As a country we’ve gone a long time (with plenty of GOP and Dem administrations) and not had significant inflation issues … we were somewhat due to get hit. Biden’s energy policies don’t help for sure, but we are not different from our economic peers on inflation impact.

Unemployment is functionally Zero these days. If you are willing to work, you can likely find a decent job right now for the most part. The stock market is recovering and signs are relatively positive.

Things are not as bad as some want you to think.

Looks like someone filed some motions today (can’t tell yet if it’s Trump’s lawyers or the DOJ). Also Trump says they took his passport … seems unlikely his passport was just randomly in a box (did they take them on purpose?)

Do you think Trump is holding top secret classified documents at his personal residence?

Yes, that's basically what all media across the spectrum are reporting.

I think they'll find some documents and the fight will be over whether they were classified/declassified, whether Trump had the right to possess them.

So they are no longer planted? Good, at least we can agree on something. Now why should Trump be allowed to possess those government documents on his private property? And please, if you response is "Obama did the same", the National Archives has made a crystal clear that Obama didn't.

But, they won't find anything related to nuke launch codes, military secrets, etc. (like the dems are hoping and praying for).

Whether they are military or nuke related or not, if it's top-secret, then it shouldn't be at MAL. Plain and simple. And if Uncle Sam has been asking for these documents back for months, and if Trump's lawyers asserted in a written format that all classified materials have been returned in June, then Trump has no business still holding on to them in August.

Yeah, the voters decided in 2020, and yet the sore loser keeps b!tching.
Right? That’s the thing with Trump and his supporters. You can say, “let the voters decide” or “let the system work”, or “be patriotic and American”, but as soon as something you say or do goes against TRUMP, the system is broken, the election is corrupt, and you’re unAmerican.

That is why Trump needs to go to a small island never to return: he has undermined the very foundations of this country to serve his own persecution complex and save face. He doesn’t give a shit about anyone, especially not his followers. He wouldn’t associate with any of them. He’d wave at them from his Rolls as he drove as fast as he could out of their neighborhoods.

Right? That’s the thing with Trump and his supporters. You can say, “let the voters decide” or “let the system work”, or “be patriotic and American”, but as soon as something you say or do goes against TRUMP, the system is broken, the election is corrupt, and you’re unAmerican.

That is why Trump needs to go to a small island never to return: he has undermined the very foundations of this country to serve his own persecution complex and save face. He doesn’t give a shit about anyone, especially not his followers. He wouldn’t associate with any of them. He’d wave at them from his Rolls as he drove as fast as he could out of their neighborhoods.
Which undermined foundations do are you referring to? Secure borders? Intelligent foreign policy?

Be specific.

Yes, that's basically what all media across the spectrum are reporting.

So they are no longer planted? Good, at least we can agree on something. Now why should Trump be allowed to possess those government documents on his private property? And please, if you response is "Obama did the same", the National Archives has made a crystal clear that Obama didn't.

Whether they are military or nuke related or not, if it's top-secret, then it shouldn't be at MAL. Plain and simple. And if Uncle Sam has been asking for these documents back for months, and if Trump's lawyers asserted in a written format that all classified materials have been returned in June, then Trump has no business still holding on to them in August.

How many times does the media have to be wrong for you to stop believing what they report?

This is how it happens. Uniformed, lack of critical thinking, complete partisanship. Wow.

"I'll believe Trump."

That's all you had to say.
Is that what you go through too? Uninformed, being lied to, lack of critical thinking.

“I’ll believe anybody in the media who reports on hypotheticals and who hates Trump.”

I’ll remind you again, Bob. You’re exactly who you can’t stand.

You are so far enamored by Chump's so called business prowess that you clearly have not paid attention to how this man works. Chump runs his businesses, the presidency was no different, like an organized crime boss. There are White House lawyers whose job is to advise the president of what he can or cannot do legally among other things. Then there are lawyers that he deals with like Guiliani, the Dominion election machine chick, Cohen early on that pretty much act as what the organized crime folks call consiglieres. These are the slimy lawyers that advise the crime bosses, in this case, President Chump. This is why from day one of his presidency there was a lot of chaos in the White House. Also, one of the reasons why there was so much turnover in the administration. He required them to be loyal and pushed them to break the law. When they did not, to their credit they resigned. The bottom line is that Chump will do stuff over the edge or right at the edge. Perhaps the White House lawyers advised him that he cannot take these documents to his Florida home. However, most likely Chump proceeded to listen to his "consiglieres". As a result, he has his home raided by the feds.
Do we know how many organized crime bosses have world peace and a strong economy on their resumes? I don’t see any hotels with BNIBoiler on the marquee. I have heard there is a TRUMP hotel in Las Vegas though. While you sit and rot in your rocking chair in NW Indiana talking about racism and Trump, the rest of the country is accomplishing things. Never mind, you’re mentally challenged and you have no control.

And you can believe Schiff and Pelosi.
You can believe CNN and MSNBC.
Who has been proven liars and who was right on Russian, Ukraine, China and the Hunter lap top???
Bob believes anything that is anti-trump. All the storyline has to be is something that makes Trump look bad and that’s all he needs. “I’ll believe that and retweet it if it paints Trump in a bad light.”

Interesting on the solar stuff … i have no clue on that stuff but it does seem like a good way to generate some passive income.

I’m pretty much the opposite. I’m a lifelong GOP that supported (I’ll be honest, i didn’t vote in 2016 because i live in Illinois and it didn’t matter … and i had an issue come up that week where i was out of town that wasn’t planned), but i supported and would have voted for Trump. I wanted to no part of Hillary and i thought ‘how bad can he be?’.

His policies largely worked during his term, but it became clear everytime you heard him speak he was not fit for the job. I’ve had others on this board say they don’t care as long as things go well … we may not know for sometime the long term damage he caused … but that’s a whole other discussion.

While i have my beefs with Biden, seriously, step away from the Fox News and right wing echo chamber. Inflation is a big problem, but it’s a global one. As a country we’ve gone a long time (with plenty of GOP and Dem administrations) and not had significant inflation issues … we were somewhat due to get hit. Biden’s energy policies don’t help for sure, but we are not different from our economic peers on inflation impact.

Unemployment is functionally Zero these days. If you are willing to work, you can likely find a decent job right now for the most part. The stock market is recovering and signs are relatively positive.

Things are not as bad as some want you to think.
Things are pretty bad when you consider the open boarders, crime, and wreck less spending. Democrats are way to lenient on crime, and this inflation bill is another waste of money. These bills keep the free money going and people refuse to work. Here’s one for you. A lady I know lives on government assistance. I asked why don’t you go to work. She said ok. I told her to go to work one in Hammond and they will help you find a job. She was a physical therapist. She went they hooked her up with a job in St. John, but she didn’t want to drive that far. Her car needs work so she refused the job. Work one the offers her $1500. 00 voucher to help with the car and $50.00 gift card for Shoe Carnival. Come back in three weeks and we’ll see if we can help you again.

I imagine this happens everywhere, but this one is first hand knowledge. Total BS that’s why people won’t work. Wasteful spending is ruining this country.

The fake Steele dossier was planted and then used by the FBI. How can you say with any confidence the FBI is not doing it again?

Reactions: tearsforfears
The fake Steele dossier was planted and then used by the FBI. How can you say with any confidence the FBI is not doing it again?
Hey riveting, quit your b!tching and just believe everything from and blindly trust the FBI.

Things are pretty bad when you consider the open boarders, crime, and wreck less spending. Democrats are way to lenient on crime, and this inflation bill is another waste of money. These bills keep the free money going and people refuse to work. Here’s one for you. A lady I know lives on government assistance. I asked why don’t you go to work. She said ok. I told her to go to work one in Hammond and they will help you find a job. She was a physical therapist. She went they hooked her up with a job in St. John, but she didn’t want to drive that far. Her car needs work so she refused the job. Work one the offers her $1500. 00 voucher to help with the car and $50.00 gift card for Shoe Carnival. Come back in three weeks and we’ll see if we can help you again.

I imagine this happens everywhere, but this one is first hand knowledge. Total BS that’s why people won’t work. Wasteful spending is ruining this country.
Do you have an actual Purdue degree? Write a coherent paragraph and maybe we can discuss (and it’s borders and reckless btw).

Maybe if Trump had not botched the senate runoffs Rs would still control the Senate. Oh well.

100%. If he would have stuck to the script and rallied the base to get out and vote R they could have easily won that runoff.
They should have won GA fairly easily although neither R candidate was particularly inspiring. Trump sabotaged his own candidates with his comments about stolen elections. He depressed turnout for the R runoff there.

How many times does the media have to be wrong for you to stop believing what they report?

Throughout history, science has been wrong plenty too. Doesn't mean we throw the entire thing out.

If no media can be trusted, how do you know what's going on in the world? You simply can't. What we can do is to become more media literate. Don't just get all your news from one source. Try a wider spectrum. Be more open-minded.

They should have won GA fairly easily although neither R candidate was particularly inspiring. Trump sabotaged his own candidates with his comments about stolen elections. He depressed turnout for the R runoff there.
That’s an example of my core issue with Trump. He cares far more about himself than anything else. Yes, most all politicians (from both parties) are narcissists to a large degree, but he doesn’t really care about anything else.

The # of people in the GOP that have followed him down this drain is what frustrates me the most about the party.

Do you have an actual Purdue degree? Write a coherent paragraph and maybe we can discuss (and it’s borders and reckless btw).
Been meaning to ask you the same thing after your memorable recent post, "Did you get a boner when I responded to your lame ass today. Let the adults have a discussion nerd."

Per ChuckPig, I hereby call you out for being a hypocrite.

Hey riveting, quit your b!tching and just believe everything from and blindly trust the FBI.

Poor analogy.

No one says to blindly trust the FBI. But between two extremes of "Blindly trust the FBI" and "Everything FBI does is corrupt", there is an optimum spot in the middle where you evaluate case by case. You can't use "FBI is corrupt" as an excuse every time your favorite politician is being investigated.

I've asked many times and still no one has given me an answer. If FBI raided Hunter Biden's home and found top secret documents in the exact same style as they did at MAL, would you just dismiss it because it's the FBI doing it?

Throughout history, science has been wrong plenty too. Doesn't mean we throw the entire thing out.

If no media can be trusted, how do you know what's going on in the world? You simply can't. What we can do is to become more media literate. Don't just get all your news from one source. Try a wider spectrum. Be more open-minded.
We are informed on what’s going on in the world, but through two specific lenses. Left and right. I’ll be more open-minded when the media becomes more open-minded. It seems like one uniform message amongst the left and I’m not sure there are enough right leaning outlets to be uniform. And, it seems like the media chooses what to and what not to cover and that’s an ever bigger problem. See the Hunter laptop story before the election. Did you see that infamous NPR tweet about choosing not to cover it? Shameful.

When is the last time you’ve seen the media, specifically the big newspapers on the coasts disagree with Democrats on anything?

Tell us, Chuck, the media sources you rely on and recommend. Don't keep that special insight and knowledge to yourself.

Reactions: tearsforfears
Poor analogy.

No one says to blindly trust the FBI. But between two extremes of "Blindly trust the FBI" and "Everything FBI does is corrupt", there is an optimum spot in the middle where you evaluate case by case. You can't use "FBI is corrupt" as an excuse every time your favorite politician is being investigated.

I've asked many times and still no one has given me an answer. If FBI raided Hunter Biden's home and found top secret documents in the exact same style as they did at MAL, would you just dismiss it because it's the FBI doing it?
Maybe because hypotheticals that crazy aren’t worth taking time to think about and answer? Come on, Charles. Like the FBI would ever go after and raid a prominent Democrat.

Yeah, the voters decided in 2016 and yet the sore b!tch keeps griping, now that her collusion scheme was exposed for what it was.

Clinton conceded right after the election. She might have some sour grape, but not at the level of Trump who still hasn't conceded, and who incited a mob to storm the Capitol. They are not nearly at the same level of b!tching.

So, after all your sidetracking and all the Hillary whataboutism, can we agree to what Quad said:

What it boils down to is that I was happy to let the investigation into Clinton go on because what she did was wrong, just like I'm happy to let the investigation into Trump go on because what he did was wrong.

and what gr8 said:

Condemn them both. Treat them the same. Hillary was not worthy of a vote; neither is Trump. Hillary is not worthy of public office; neither is Trump.

Be consistent. It's simple.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Clinton conceded right after the election. She might have some sour grape, but not at the level of Trump who still hasn't conceded, and who incited a mob to storm the Capitol. They are not nearly at the same level of b!tching.

So, after all your sidetracking and all the Hillary whataboutism, can we agree to what Quad said:

and what gr8 said:
So we’re now judging levels of “b!tching”? Gee whiz, Charles. At least try to be unbiased. How many times did Hillary call Trump an “illegitimate” president and sew doubt into the legitimacy of our elections? Democrats have been doing it for decades!

what laws has Trump broken?
What laws did he push his administration to break?
What has he been convicted of? (I'll be waiting for your answer).

Trump is a great businessman because he knows what boundaries he can push and what he can't. He knows what risks are worth taking and what aren't. He knows how to work the legal and financial systems to his advantage as any smart businessman does (yes, including using bankruptcy and law to his advantage). And he's smart enough to hire a really good legal team to watch his back.
Quid Pro quo and obstruction of justice are laws he was proven to break. That's why he was impeached twice. Unfortunately, the repubs in the Senate did not have the testicular virility to convict him.

The high turnover rate in the administration was apparent. Like I said he administered like a mob boss. If you did not play the game, he made it hard for you. Kiss the ring so to speak. AG Barr kissed the ring for a while, particularly after the Mueller report. However, after the 2020 election when Chump wanted him to initiate an investigation into the election lie that it was stolen and he refused to do so. Then he was pressured to resign. Chump wanted the head of Cyber Security to public say that the election was stolen. Instead, he went on to say that the 2020 election was the most secure election in history. The head of Homeland Security resigned. Chump pressured her into border control shenanigans that she was not comfortable of doing. Then there is Jan 6 where he encourages his weak minded cult followers to go to the Capitol and take the election back. He's gotten a woman killed by the police over 800 cult members arrested, and millions of dollars in damaged.

As his legal team. Since day one, Chump has been surrounded by some shady characters. Guiliani, Manifort, and Cohen, his "fix it man" to name a few.

Last edited:
We are informed on what’s going on in the world, but through two specific lenses. Left and right.

It may be true for you, but certainly not everyone.

If left-right is how you see it and you are alleging that the leftist media is not covering what needs to be covered, you can use an app like Ground News where for each story, it has a bias distribution, showing what percentage that the political [left/right] has covered.

Point is, you can't just dismiss all evidence that goes against your favorite politician as "Media is corrupt." Just like you can't use "FBI is corrupt" every time your favorite politician is being investigated. Well, I guess technically speaking, you can, but it makes you a close-minded moron who is biased and cannot see the full picture.

And, it seems like the media chooses what to and what not to cover and that’s an ever bigger problem.

That's actually the complaint from the liberal side like Chomsky. He and Herman has argued that news challenging the status quo (e.g. capitalism) gets filtered out as the media caters to elites keen to protect their own power. So don't think you are the only one not happy with the media.

When is the last time you’ve seen the media, specifically the big newspapers on the coasts disagree with Democrats on anything?

Plenty. Pretty much all the reporting on the Afghanistan withdrawal was negative, no matter the media.

Also, unless you are talking about Editorial, newspaper are not supposed to agree or disagree. If you are talking about news commentary like Sean Hannity or Rachel Maddow, then yes, they will have an opinion, but they are not news or newspaper.

So we’re now judging levels of “b!tching”? Gee whiz, Charles. At least try to be unbiased. How many times did Hillary call Trump an “illegitimate” president and sew doubt into the legitimacy of our elections? Democrats have been doing it for decades!

And how many times did Trump call the 2020 election was stolen?

Did Hillary bring any election lawsuits against Trump? Did she call the officials in WI or PA to find her more votes? Did she incite a mob to storm the Capitol?

How about you heed your own advice and try to be unbiased??

Maybe because hypotheticals that crazy aren’t worth taking time to think about and answer? Come on, Charles. Like the FBI would ever go after and raid a prominent Democrat.

So basically you'll just deflect because you know your answer makes you a hypocrite?

Got it.

Tell us, Chuck, the media sources you rely on and recommend. Don't keep that special insight and knowledge to yourself.

Duh, get a news app like Ground News where for a given story, it shows the distribution of left and right coverage. They also show the most centered coverage with the least editorializing, and offer to show what news you might have missed (based on your reading habit) because your side of the political spectrum is not covering as much.

Obviously not as prominent as Trump, but they just raided a Dem congressman in January.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT