ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

I apologize for calling them, insurrectionists. My bad. Please forgive me. A better choice of words would have been, tourists. I should have known that tourists are the ones who beat the crap out of the police, cause millions of dollars in damage to the Capitol, spread feces on the walls, etc. I also realize now that tourists are the ones who tried to prevent the VP of the US certify the 2024 election because of the lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
Certify the 2024 election that hasn’t happened yet? Not sure it’s possible to be any dumber than you are. You are the poster Democrat and the only reason they ever win elections. They prey on the stupid like you.

Every time you use, “insurrection”, everyone’s IQ drops by 10 points. You’re making us all dumber.
And if becoming a billionaire, President of the United States, and highly successful businessman with a brand recognized around the globe (prior to ever entering into politics) is your definition of stupid, dumb, or illiterate, then sign a brother up.
Every time he posts, everyone’s IQ drops by 10 points. He’s mentally challenged if you weren’t aware.

I apologize for calling them, insurrectionists. My bad. Please forgive me. A better choice of words would have been, tourists. I should have known that tourists are the ones who beat the crap out of the police, cause millions of dollars in damage to the Capitol, spread feces on the walls, etc. I also realize now that tourists are the ones who tried to prevent the VP of the US certify the 2024 election because of the lie that the 2020 election was stolen.
I heard they were looking for pancake mix and syrup

No, it isn’t. Trump had possession of highly classified documents. Period.

He is, was, and ever shall be unfit for public office.

That is the discussion. Period. Nothing else.
Who knew somebody “unfit for public office” could head up an economy that he did? Are you just blabbering out Washington Post talking points again after telling people to think for themselves?

So one person who happens to have institutional knowledge not performing to your standards means that institutional knowledge itself is a bad thing? Seems like quite the logical leap.
Institutional knowledge is not bad in itself, it is the long-time hacks like Brandon who use it for partisan purposes. Is he performing to your standards?
Also, I didn't say anything about Biden, so, once again you are deflecting by bringing him up. I was mostly just giving you hard time, though, rather than making a serious point.
That's fine. Just like yesterday when you jumped in to make the claim that the IUnitwit didn't directly contradict himself, even when the nitwit appeared to understand it himself and slunk away back to leonation. I knew you were not serious (as shown by your comical 'rebuttals", which I enjoyed) but just looking for a joust.

You'll no doubt take pride in knowing that you are currently at the top of my jousting ratings. In fact, you are the only one in the ratings at this time as chuckpig has completely dropped out, and other pretenders, like gr8nt, have taken to resorting to the banal "they are told what to say by so-and-so conservative hack" when he cannot maintain a debate. (I try to be easy on him because of his self-inflicted disability, but he can be so annoying at times. )

Nope. But I was just pointing out that the agency that lots of Republicans are concerned is corrupt has been run by Republicans since 1972. Could mean nothing, but perhaps that correlation could also be a causal relationship. I'm sure neither you nor I have the capacity to determine whether or not that is the case, though.
I view it more as the entrenched military-arms dealers-intelligence-foreign policy-msm establishment than repubs v. dems. Trump is obviously not part of that permanent ruling caste, so he was and is a threat that must be eliminated.

PS, any progress in coming up with a dignified screen name?

Reactions: tearsforfears
It was your choice of words, not mine. Your dismissal of my complaints of double standards as mere "dog whistles" is quite MSNBC-esque, as well. You're right, though, I don't come here to hate on Purdue grads, especially fellow former Cary Quad residents.
My choice of words was based on your choice of words. Saying one side doesn't know what women are, calling out right wing violence vs violence from "other races" (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you intended to say something else on that one, because if not it's pretty cringey) and many other things that are quite clearly heavily right leaning talking points. Those are dog whistles. Maybe you don't recognize that, but that doesn't make it any less true.

I'm not here to hate on anyone whether they are Purdue grads, Cary residents, or anything else, I'm just constantly blown away over the lengths at which people will go in order to defend this man. If Biden does this, then he deserves the same treatment. If it was determined Obama had done it, he should have gotten the same treatment. End of story.

My choice of words was based on your choice of words. Saying one side doesn't know what women are, calling out right wing violence vs violence from "other races" (I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you intended to say something else on that one, because if not it's pretty cringey) and many other things that are quite clearly heavily right leaning talking points. Those are dog whistles. Maybe you don't recognize that, but that doesn't make it any less true.

I'm not here to hate on anyone whether they are Purdue grads, Cary residents, or anything else, I'm just constantly blown away over the lengths at which people will go in order to defend this man. If Biden does this, then he deserves the same treatment. If it was determined Obama had done it, he should have gotten the same treatment. End of story.
I don’t think people necessarily defend the man, they may just miss how good things were when he was president, notably before the global pandemic. His presidency was a net positive for the normal American.

I don’t think people necessarily defend the man, they may just miss how good things were when he was president, notably before the global pandemic. His presidency was a net positive for the normal American.
You serious? This thread is full of people defending him lol. I think there are a lot of normal Americans that would disagree with your sentiment, but frankly as I said to another person earlier in this thread, that really has no bearing on how the current situation should be handled. They are unrelated. Best president, worst president, it truly makes no difference.

Reactions: charlespig

Maybe Joe can raise taxes on food processors, farmers and grocery stores. And cap the rate at which prices can go up on coffee…20% YoY!!!!

Pretty soon, Starbucks will no longer be referred as FiveBucks…they’ll just start calling them TenBucks or Hamilton for short

I know. Unfortunately, I feel like an outlier being what I consider a centrist conservative. I think ten years ago if you had told me (under Obama) that I would find more like-minded folks amongst the liberals here than the conservatives, I would've laughed you out of the room.

But these Trump guys are absolutely ****ing nuts, with hypocrisy piled on hypocrisy layered over conspiracy, and they don't even recognize it because they are just parroting what the King of the Dipshits says on social media.

It's great that you think that, but is there any actual evidence besides hearsay, conspiracy, and coincidental links?

I 100% believe Hill destroyed the servers to cover her ass, so don't think I'm defending her here. At least she was smart enough to do that, unlike Trump, who was just caught red-handed with (likely) highly classified info in his private home. (I say likely because it's possible - though extremely unlikely in the case of the SCI stuff - it was declassified).

Is there any evidence? Not theories; not coincidental circumstances. Evidence?

In this country, you can't just investigate people because you feel like it. I know, that goes against what Donnie tells you to think! I am quite sure that a lot of people have looked at those circumstances and probably tried to find some sort of way to point the finger at the Clintons but not one person out of, say 50 million RWNJs has been able to do it in such a way that a court or other legal authority will order an investigation?

That should tell you everything you need to know.

Oh wait, I forgot, the entire other side is corrupt, and even most Republicans are corrupt, except Lord Donald. Yes. That's right. That's the most likely explanation - mass corruption on the part of thousands of people covered up so well that there's not one stinking piece of legit evidence or one person willing to come forward with The Truth!

Just like the 2020 election, right?

Did you take a class on how to look stupid on a message board or does it just come naturally to you?

You serious? This thread is full of people defending him lol. I think there are a lot of normal Americans that would disagree with your sentiment, but frankly as I said to another person earlier in this thread, that really has no bearing on how the current situation should be handled. They are unrelated. Best president, worst president, it truly makes no difference.
Yes, I meant that they defend him because they mainly miss the way things were with him as president. He was the standard slimy politician, even though he was new to being a politician, certainly not new to being slimy. However, things were good when he was president when you take out the never ending cycle of media driven outrage and fabricated stories most of which were fueled by “sources”.

He got results, people were making money, employed and the world was peaceful for the most part. Again, he was a net positive for the country if you look at it objectively and take emotion out of it.

Yes, I meant that they defend him because they mainly miss the way things were with him as president. He was the standard slimy politician, even though he was new to being a politician, certainly not new to being slimy. However, things were good when he was president when you take out the never ending cycle of media driven outrage and fabricated stories most of which were fueled by “sources”.

He got results, people were making money, employed and the world was peaceful for the most part. Again, he was a net positive for the country if you look at it objectively and take emotion out of it.
Again, I think many people would disagree with you that things were as great as you say but it really doesn't matter at all. Defending him because they liked what he did as president is pretty gross imo. And that's not emotion speaking, that's being a decent, respectable human being.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan
Again, I think many people would disagree with you that things were as great as you say but it really doesn't matter at all. Defending him because they liked what he did as president is pretty gross imo. And that's not emotion speaking, that's being a decent, respectable human being.
What’s “pretty gross” about it in your opinion? Yes, that’s emotion speaking as you seem to (incorrectly) think you’re better than his defenders with the “decent, respectable human being” line.

Why do libs always go to the morality play btw? They’re politicians and we’re all Americans. I’d never think I’m more “decent” or “respectable” than anybody who defends Biden. Take emotion out of politics.

Reactions: Crayfish57
What’s “pretty gross” about it in your opinion? Yes, that’s emotion speaking as you seem to (incorrectly) think you’re better than his defenders with the “decent, respectable human being” line.

Why do libs always go to the morality play btw? They’re politicians and we’re all Americans. I’d never think I’m more “decent” or “respectable” than anybody who defends Biden. Take emotion out of politics.
Sigh, because as I've said MANY times already, it does not matter to me who the subject of the investigation is. What they did before has no bearing on this. Morality doesn't change based on the subject. What's hard to understand about that? Defending him because you think he was a good president is gross. I can't speak to what other "libs" would do, I can only speak for myself. I would want a thorough investigation regardless of who was involved.

Sigh, because as I've said MANY times already, it does not matter to me who the subject of the investigation is. What they did before has no bearing on this. Morality doesn't change based on the subject. What's hard to understand about that? Defending him because you think he was a good president is gross. I can't speak to what other "libs" would do, I can only speak for myself. I would want a thorough investigation regardless of who was involved.
What’s “gross” about it? You didn’t answer my question but instead chose to babble.

What’s “gross” about it? You didn’t answer my question but instead chose to babble.
The hell do you mean what's gross? Is this really confusing for you? His past successes or failures have nothing to do with this situation. What he supposedly did, if true, was wrong. I'm glad they are investigating it and I hope they punish him if it's true. Just as I would if it were Obama, Biden, or anyone else. It's gross that you and others think there shouldn't be consequences because you feel he did a good job as president. That. Is. Not. Relevant.

And I chose to "babble" because apparently you have a hard time with comprehension since you accused me of being emotional and only feeling this way because I didn't like him as president when I've said many times that has nothing to do with it.

The hell do you mean what's gross? Is this really confusing for you? His past successes or failures have nothing to do with this situation. What he supposedly did, if true, was wrong. I'm glad they are investigating it and I hope they punish him if it's true. Just as I would if it were Obama, Biden, or anyone else. It's gross that you and others think there shouldn't be consequences because you feel he did a good job as president. That. Is. Not. Relevant.
So you think it’s gross to defend somebody who hasn’t been convicted of anything at all? “If true” is what you said, correct? And when did I say I didn’t think there should be consequences because he did a good job as president? Your outrage is rooted in something that hasn’t even been proven yet. You’re. Upset. About. Something. You. Don’t. Know. Is. True.

And I chose to "babble" because apparently you have a hard time with comprehension since you accused me of being emotional and only feeling this way because I didn't like him as president when I've said many times that has nothing to do with it.
You are emotional. You’re upset at a hypothetical and you’re putting words into my mouth. All of the libs here are the same, you’ll see. When they get a little upset, they default to babbling like you are.

So you think it’s gross to defend somebody who hasn’t been convicted of anything at all? “If true” is what you said, correct? And when did I say I didn’t think there should be consequences because he did a good job as president? Your outrage is rooted in something that hasn’t even been proven yet. You’re. Upset. About. Something. You. Don’t. Know. Is. True.
Lol, no what I'm upset about is the absurd number of people who:
  • Felt a former president should be above having a legal search performed at their home
  • Felt that the DOJ was being shady by not releasing the warrant
  • Have now shifted to either the FBI planting evidence or all of the documents were already declassified or it was "only" one box or Obama had documents shipped to Chicago
I could go on but I hope you get the point. This process is playing out as it should and I'm being more moderate about it than all of you by saying IF he's guilty he should be punished. Alternatively, many of you are just saying this is wrong and there's no evidence and it's a witch hunt because it's what he says. Pathological liar says what? If you disagree with that then we truly have nothing else to discuss here. Have a good night.

Lol, no what I'm upset about is the absurd number of people who:
  • Felt a former president should be above having a legal search performed at their home
  • Felt that the DOJ was being shady by not releasing the warrant
  • Have now shifted to either the FBI planting evidence or all of the documents were already declassified or it was "only" one box or Obama had documents shipped to Chicago
I could go on but I hope you get the point. This process is playing out as it should and I'm being more moderate about it than all of you by saying IF he's guilty he should be punished. Alternatively, many of you are just saying this is wrong and there's no evidence and it's a witch hunt because it's what he says. Pathological liar says what? If you disagree with that then we truly have nothing else to discuss here. Have a good night.
Oh, ok and thanks for the bullet points. I’m not in the camp of feeling any of those feels in those bullet points so it’s good you’re getting that off your chest to whoever it may apply to.

You’re now at the point you’re asking yourself questions with the “Pathological liar says what?” and then saying if I disagree with you, there’s nothing to discuss before telling me to have a good night. I told you earlier what libs do around here which is babble and I must say, you’re babbling at a pretty high level here. May be time to head back to the quad.

Oh, ok and thanks for the bullet points. I’m not in the camp of feeling any of those feels in those bullet points so it’s good you’re getting that off your chest to whoever it may apply to.

You’re now at the point you’re asking yourself questions with the “Pathological liar says what?” and then saying if I disagree with you, there’s nothing to discuss before telling me to have a good night. I told you earlier what libs do around here which is babble and I must say, you’re babbling at a pretty high level here. May be time to head back to the quad.
No, I was saying if you disagree with the current process playing out in a legal manner then we have nothing more to talk about. For all your talk of babble, you sure do an awful lot of it yourself.

No, I was saying if you disagree with the current process playing out in a legal manner then we have nothing more to talk about. For all your talk of babble, you sure do an awful lot of it yourself.
Arrest the guy and throw him in jail forever if he broke the law. It’s not really that complicated. I just choose to not get emotional about any and all hypotheticals regarding Trump. I’m not a lib.

Also, just to set the record straight, you started responding to me. I didn't seek out any conversation with you. And I never said you specifically felt any of those things. I said it's annoying to see all the people who do.

Arrest the guy and throw him in jail forever if he broke the law. It’s not really that complicated. I just choose to not get emotional about any and all hypotheticals regarding Trump. I’m not a lib.
You're right, those damn snowflake libs. They're the only ones who ever get emotional lol. You people are hilarious.

Also, just to set the record straight, you started responding to me. I didn't seek out any conversation with you. And I never said you specifically felt any of those things. I said it's annoying to see all the people who do.
Consider the record straightened out. Great, more babble.

You're right, those damn snowflake libs. They're the only ones who ever get emotional lol. You people are hilarious.
You people are funnier. “Sorry your idol is in trouble! You don’t hate Trump so he’s gotta be your idol! Supposedly, if true, he’s in big trouble!” You people are so emotional and so hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: QuadBoiler
Now, don’t sell yourself short on the entertainment scale. It’s always a joy to see another Trump hater join the fray and get upset about hypotheticals. Thanks for that.
Anytime, I'm just sorry I won't be around long. Typically I don't dip my toes into this cesspool but I couldn't help myself this time (because I'm so emotional).

Anytime, I'm just sorry I won't be around long. Typically I don't dip my toes into this cesspool but I couldn't help myself this time.
Yeah, I mean how can you pass up an opportunity to get emotional and lash out about a man who hurt you in so many hypothetical ways?

Yeah, I mean how can you pass up an opportunity to get emotional and lash out about a man who hurt you in so many hypothetical ways?
I'll give it to you, you've got a schtick and you stick to it. Well done. I'm going to go do something valuable with my time now. Have a good one!

I'll give it to you, you've got a schtick and you stick to it. Well done. I'm going to go do something valuable with my time now. Have a good one!
Is my shtick making you feel stupid? Thank you if that’s what you mean. It wasn’t too difficult since you emotional Trump haters upset about hypotheticals are all the same.

Good questions!
  • It is protocol to leave a copy of the warrant on site when/as the search is completed and all law enforcement have left the search site. It's the last thing that is done before law enforcement hands the search location back to the resident. Alternatively, the subject or the subject's appointed counsel may choose to accept a copy of the warrant off-site or on-site away from the search area after the search has been completed; I've seen it done with defense counsel out in the parking lot, but if such an arrangement is not made, it is left behind when law enforcement completely vacates. I have not seen anything to suggest that one of Trump's attorneys did not get a copy of the warrant until the next day or that it wasn't left on-site. It could be that it was left on-site but the attorney did not review it until the next day. In any event, the warrant has very little information, and none of the probable cause.
  • It is not protocol to allow the lawyer or property owner to witness what was seized. An inventory of what was seized, with a general description of items, the member of the search team that found them, and their location within the search site is left behind at the end of the search. The ability to witness what was seized only happens if there is discovery after criminal indictment, or if the matter is closed and the items are returned. You may not like this, but it is universally the established legal standard.
  • There is no "accused" with a search warrant unless it's a search incident to arrest. In fact, the warrant only specifies the location, the magistrate, the statutes, the date, and the items appropriate for seizure. The reason that no "accused" or "subject" is named is because any evidence of criminality by anyone that is discovered during an appropriately executed warrant is useable for anyone that may be charged. For instance, while at Mar A Lago during an appropriately executed search if they found evidence that the Crown Prince of North Dakota was involved in a bank robbery and nothing related to Donald Trump, that bank robbery evidence could be used. You said "Trump didn't get a copy of the search warrant until the next day." The warrant was not to search Donald Trump, it was to search certain areas of Mar A Lago. That's where a copy of the warrant would have been left.
  • I cannot imagine where "it was reported" that CIA Agents were on-site lol. The CIA does not protect a former President and his children - that's the Secret Service and they were at the end of the (very long, gated) driveway.
Interviewed lawyers and law enforcement officials this weekend, on various news shows,
claim it is the norm for the accused lawyer to be on site, have over sight of and even help the agents find what they are looking for.
Trumps lawyer signed the inventory form of items taken. I would refuse to sign anything unless I knew what I was signing. Wierd situation.
Yes, Secret Service guards were on the property not CIA.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT