ADVERTISEMENT

Trumps Florida Home Raided by the FBI

You said, "the goal is to make him accountable for his actions... for once."

Asking you if you think he is accountable for his actions as president that were successful, of which there were many.
If his policies were the best ever and he was the best president ever, it would not change anything about this situation. The two things are not related so that question is irrelevant.

I applaud you for speaking for yourself, no matter how muddled your thinking is.
Muddled?

Actual evidence that Trump was in possession of a cache of classified documents (up to TS/SCI).

The suspicion that HRC mishandled classified emails on a private server, but no actual evidence (because she probably destroyed it).

In the latter case, I no longer trusted her and would not vote for her for anything and expect that she be banned from holding further public office.

In the former, he should be banned from ever having access to that level of information again (which precludes him from the Presidency), at minimum.

That's not muddled. Consistent is the word you're looking for.

Thanks for the laugh - "plenty of knowledge, expectation, and links..."

Regarding irregularities, see June 3, 8, 22. Trump was cooperating.

That he was cooperating in June doesn't preclude a lawfully executed search based on probable cause in the investigation of a possible crime.

Are you so stupid that you think if the FBI went to him and said, "Hey Don, we're looking at you for three charges including obstruction and violations of the espionage act... can you go get us those TS/SCI documents we think you have from your office so we can use them as evidence, please? KTxBye!" that Trump would've just acquiesced to that?

This man would go to court to prevent his Spotify playlists from becoming public, FFS.

Now, I think the most likely outcome of this is that there will not be proof that he willfully was doing anything wrong. I just don't think the man cares to pay attention to details and believes he is above laws, regulations, ethics, etc. He won't do jail time (unless there's something really egregious) but it should absolutely preclude him from ever having access to that level of information again.

Unfortunately, the only way that probably happens is if the Cult members like you prevent him from winning the Republican nomination for President.

I was not explaining things for gr8. You can keep saying that till your face turns blue, but it doesn't make it so.

I was summarizing the interactions between you two and expose how you were deflecting and sidetracking, like you are doing now.

Nice job though, I must say. It's like two boxers, one getting beat up badly, so he just tried to hug and hold on to the other guy. That's actually a fairly effective tactic for someone whose counter was laughably weak.
Very rude thing to say about gr8nt. You should apologize - just like I apologized to him earlier about a mis-timed post.

Thanks for the laugh - "plenty of knowledge, expectation, and links..."

Regarding irregularities, see June 3, 8, 22. Trump was cooperating.

Real cooperating would not result in classified material still at Mar-a-Lago. Trump wasn’t supposed to have anything left to turn over after the subpoena in June.

If I take away 10 things from your house. You demand them back. I say I am cooperating with you, but after a few months and you can still find 4 items in my basement. Only someone who is pitifully naive or extremely dumb would actually think that I am "cooperating."

If his policies were the best ever and he was the best president ever, it would not change anything about this situation. The two things are not related so that question is irrelevant.
Muddled?

Actual evidence that Trump was in possession of a cache of classified documents (up to TS/SCI).

The suspicion that HRC mishandled classified emails on a private server, but no actual evidence (because she probably destroyed it).

In the latter case, I no longer trusted her and would not vote for her for anything and expect that she be banned from holding further public office.

In the former, he should be banned from ever having access to that level of information again (which precludes him from the Presidency), at minimum.

That's not muddled. Consistent is the word you're looking for.

That he was cooperating in June doesn't preclude a lawfully executed search based on probable cause in the investigation of a possible crime.

Are you so stupid that you think if the FBI went to him and said, "Hey Don, we're looking at you for three charges including obstruction and violations of the espionage act... can you go get us those TS/SCI documents we think you have from your office so we can use them as evidence, please? KTxBye!" that Trump would've just acquiesced to that?

This man would go to court to prevent his Spotify playlists from becoming public, FFS.
Are you so stupid to think the FBI can be trusted after a decade in which it proved it cannot? (@BuilderBob6 , same question to you again)

Are you so stupid to think the FBI can be trusted after a decade in which it proved it cannot? (@BuilderBob6 , same question to you again)
So, nothing to say about the topic.

Your assertion is that we should trust Trump's social media over the FBI, DOJ, chain of custody, centuries of legal precedent and protocol.

OK. Let's call this, because it's just not fair for me to continue to make you look this idiotic any longer.

Seek help, seriously. You've got deep-rooted issues.

Very rude thing to say about gr8nt. You should apologize - just like I apologized to him earlier about a mis-timed post.

If Purdue beat up on a cupcake team and I say, "Wow, that's just total annihilation." There will always be some idiots who will say, "That's very rude thing to say about Purdue. You should apologize!"

Your assertion is that we should trust Trump's social media over the FBI, DOJ, chain of custody, centuries of legal precedent and protocol.

OK. Let's call this, because it's just not fair for me to continue to make you look this idiotic any longer.

I mean, you do have to at least admire his commitment to willingly and repeatedly have his ass handed back to him in this thread.

Real cooperating would not result in classified material still at Mar-a-Lago. Trump wasn’t supposed to have anything left to turn over after the subpoena in June.

If I take away 10 things from your house. You demand them back. I say I am cooperating with you, but after a few months and you can still find 4 items in my basement. Only someone who is pitifully naive or extremely dumb would actually think that I am "cooperating."
It appears from the CNN calendar he did everything asked of him. What did he not do?

This was obviously a fishing expedition this week - if not an outright planting expedition. The FBI has proven repeatedly it is not trustworthy.

The absurd leak about "nuclear secrets" is a clear tip off that this is more DOJ/FBI corruption.

The "FBI is crooked and everyone knows it" is basically a get-out-of-jail card in Riverting's mind. You can commit the most heinous crime, but as long as the FBI is part of the investigation, it automatically means you are innocent.

Pitifully, he doesn't seem like there's a problem with it.

It appears from the CNN calendar he did everything asked of him. What did he not do?

So can we now agree that true cooperation won't result in him still possessing top secret classified material?

What did he not do? How about returning *ALL* the classified top secret material to the US Govt? Those aren't his to keep in the first place. That's what been asked for months.

Whether it is nuclear-related is irrelevant.

Reactions: Bethboilerfan

What else was there to comment on? You stated the obvious with characteristic insight, "That he was cooperating in June doesn't preclude a lawfully executed search based on probable cause in the investigation of a possible crime."

Yes, that is true. Feel better?

But the issues here are 'lawfully executed" and "probable cause". That remains to be seen, but the FBI's recent history of corruption should not give you hope.

I mean, you do have to at least admire his commitment to willingly and repeatedly have his ass handed back to him in this thread.

I do, that's why I keep interacting with him to see how low he'll go. It's a guilty pleasure to see people spouting nonsense to try to keep up with their own B.S. When someone can only deflect and sidetrack, you know he has no argument.

Reactions: PurdueFan1
I do, that's why I keep interacting with him to see how low he'll go. It's a guilty pleasure to see people spouting nonsense to try to keep up with their own B.S. When someone can only deflect and sidetrack, you know he has no argument.
Well and he’s gone down the “it was planted” rabbit hole, so he’s allllllll in with it!!

Have an example, puf?

Wait a minute. Are you the IU nitwit purduesucksbad who was here earlier - or maybe a cousin? You two sound so much alike.

I made a clear argument that the FBI has proven it cannot be trusted. Do you believe otherwise?

Have an example, puf?

Wait a minute. Are you the IU nitwit purduesucksbad who was here earlier - or maybe a cousin? You two sound so much alike.
Pick a response by droid, gr8 or Charles. They’ve all drug you through the parking lot and back. But again, I admire your commitment to being a dumbass.

Pick a response by droid, gr8 or Charles. They’ve all drug you through the parking lot and back. But again, I admire your commitment to being a dumbass.
Why don't pick one instead to back up your statement - or are you just a child yelling things from the sidelines?

Oh, and whataboutism. Another of your talents.
My main argument is that the FBI has proven it cannot be trusted. You, in IUnitwit style, come along and say "he's gone down the planted rabbit hole".

I respond with a prime example of the FBI being directly involved in a major plant operation against Trump. But you are too dense to see a connection.

Well and he’s gone down the “it was planted” rabbit hole, so he’s allllllll in with it!!
Parroting what his idol Marjorie Taylor Greene told him to say. I seriously hope that people like him one day wake up and realize they were completely taken with a narcissistic buffoon, but I think many of them lack a keen sense of self-awareness.

I'm also glad he doesn't identify as a Republican. Gives me hope for the party's future.

Reactions: charlespig
My main argument is that the FBI has proven it cannot be trusted. You, in IUnitwit style, come along and say "he's gone down the planted rabbit hole".

I respond with a prime example of the FBI being directly involved in a major plant operation against Trump. But you are too dense to see a connection.
Your example was pulled out of your ass with no proof. Shocking. But please keep doubling down. It’s highly entertaining watching you get piled on.

Parroting what his idol Marjorie Taylor Greene told him to say. I seriously hope that people like him one day wake up and realize they were completely taken with a narcissistic buffoon, but I think many of them lack a keen sense of self-awareness.

I'm also glad he doesn't identify as a Republican. Gives me hope for the party's future.
More burning wit. Don't literally laugh something else off.

Only if the FBI can be trusted is it irrelevant. Do you trust the FBI ?

Still deflecting and not answering a simple yes/no question.

Did Trump have classified material in Mar-A-Lago?

Whether the FBI is trustworthy, whether Hillary is crooked, whether the moon landing is real, whether the Earth is flat, whether the Loch Ness Monster exists, those are irrelevant to the question.

I sure hope so. I really do. But then I look at who is running for office in the GOP. Election deniers and folks like MTG and Lauren Boebert running around screaming to defund the FBI or that it was a coup attempt against trump (MTG said the former and Boebert the latter, not that it matters given they’re just a blond and brunette version of the same dumbass). Herschel Walker in Georgia who honestly should be in a psych ward somewhere. And let’s not even talk about the mess that is Arizona on the GOP side. It’s some legit effed up stuff.

Common sense says there is zero way people like that should be in office. Common sense said the same thing in 2016. Yet here we are. And people believe it. Folks like riveting have absolutely zero interest in the truth. Like you said, it’s all about dear leader. Riveting is a goner. We just have to sincerely hope there are enough folks who are hovering around the center that say enough is enough.

Still deflecting and not answering a simple yes/no question.

Did Trump have classified material in Mar-A-Lago?

Whether the FBI is trustworthy, whether Hillary is crooked, whether the moon landing is real, whether the Earth is flat, whether the Loch Ness Monster exists, those are irrelevant to the question.
I don't know what he had there. How could I or how could you?

But I am certain the FBI has a recent history of corruption. Aren't you?

So do we just close up the FBI and never investigate any crimes anymore? We will just trust everyone now. That will work great.

Didn’t Trump appoint Wray like 3 years to fix things and run the FBI better? Maybe he should have picked someone else to clean it up. Oh yeah, deep state. Got it.

Lmao. An opinion. Cool beans.
From NYT article, Dec. 1, 2021:

Many things that were not immediately apparent about the dossier have since become clearer. It grew out of a political opposition research effort to dig up information about Mr. Trump funded by Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic Party. Their law firm, Perkins Coie, contracted with a research firm called Fusion GPS, which subcontracted research about Trump business dealings in Russia to Mr. Steele. Mr. Steele in turn hired Igor Danchenko, the recently indicted researcher, to canvass for information from people he knew, including in Europe and Russia.

Just throwing this out there that, if, indeed, the FBI is corrupt, maybe we should stop putting Republicans in charge of it. An organization that's gotten as bad as you believe it to be clearly has a problem of leadership.

So do we just close up the FBI and never investigate any crimes anymore? We will just trust everyone now. That will work great.

Didn’t Trump appoint Wray like 3 years to fix things and run the FBI better? Maybe he should have picked someone else to clean it up. Oh yeah, deep state. Got it.
Pretty clear he should have picked someone else. He made a lot of bad - in part because he was an outsider and not part of the DC inbreeding.

Of course the FBI must investigate, but with its history of corruption it needs to do so in a way that instills trust. The idiot raid on Monday was not that way.

Last edited:
L
There is a double standard because Trump himself raised the bar. He made mishandling of classified information a felony and barred the person to hold any office as a way to rub it in on Hillary. The law is not retroactive, and therefore, how the crime is treated now is understandably different.

As for Hillary, I do think Comey's reopening of her case days before election cost her the presidency. I think that's the punishment for her, although I can see why some may think that is still not enough.

Ironically, it now seems that Trump is the one mishandling classified information. Yet, there are idiots still defending him. If you wanna talk about double standard ...
I am not just talking about the handling of classified information here. The Clinton’s’ can seemingly get away with murder and all other kinds of crimes, yet they are never taken to task by the federal government apparatus?

Pretty clear he should have picked someone else. He made a lot of bad - in part because he was an outsider and not part of the DC inbreeding.
Wait, I'm confused. Are you suggesting that a president who is the result of DC inbreeding would make better choices about who should head up government agencies?

Just throwing this out there that, if, indeed, the FBI is corrupt, maybe we should stop putting Republicans in charge of it. An organization that's gotten as bad as you believe it to be clearly has a problem of leadership.
Repubs are just sleezy and corrupt as dems.

A better idea might be to bring someone in from far outside the swamp - but the swamp won't like that. Like the Senator from Wall Street said, “Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you.”

Hiring someone from outside is taking them on.

Wait, I'm confused. Are you suggesting that a president who is the result of DC inbreeding would make better choices about who should head up government agencies?
No, of course not. Look at the current cabinet, picked for diversity instead of talent.

No, of course not. Look at the current cabinet, picked for diversity instead of talent.
Oh, phew! You were dangerously close to suggesting that institutional knowledge of how the government functions might be valuable for a president and those in the administration! Glad we got that cleared up, because, as we all know, only people who have been successful in business in a city other than DC have the requisite skills for governing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT