ADVERTISEMENT

Tonight may even be a better night to be an American

Yes, I honestly think that. I don't GAF if it was only those that got close to trump. That wasn't the point but you don't want to talk about it.

Kinda tough to practice social distancing when you're sitting 2 feet from somebody.
What a speech, Bob! You had to enjoy that.

Reactions: PurduePete98
Yes, I honestly think that. I don't GAF if it was only those that got close to trump. That wasn't the point but you don't want to talk about it.

Kinda tough to practice social distancing when you're sitting 2 feet from somebody.
Masks required at all times when not seated. Essentially the same rules as going to a restaurant.

So CNN is saying the rioting has to stop, because Joe Biden is going down in the polls... Why don't they condemn rioting/looting just because it's a terrible thing for someone to do?

Considering that they are the marketing arm of the DNC, they have to focus on their priorities

Reactions: TheGunner
Not so. I just think that some on this forum only see blacks and the left as a problem and it's more broad than that. America has become a seriously fragmented society, its about as bad as it was during the late 60's and could even eclipse that time period if if we aren't careful. It's really sad that we are going in that direction as this country seemed to be doing better regarding race until recently.

Obama had the opportunity to really help racial unity, but he was too steeped in Dem Politics to do it. Virtually every racial incident that occurred, during his tenure, he poured a little gas on the flames.

The Dems realize that the Minorities need to feel oppressed for the Dems platitudes to continue working. If the minorities start moving out of the inner cities and enjoying the suburban lifestyle, they may feel compelled to stop voting for Dems at a 90% rate. There is no benefit to the Dems to change that.

Reactions: TheGunner
I believe he'll have to reckon with this in good time.

But if he speaks to crime and violence, I wonder if he will address what he told us in 2016.

Every one of these cities/states that has all the rioting. looting & shooting is run by Democrats. Unless they request his assistance, he can't go in, unless he declares Marshall Law. He has offered assistance to all the Governors and some have accepted the assistance and the problem has been solved in their states.

Yep. Breaking the rules and ignoring the virus. How much more clear could it be? The Trump admin and all his swamp supporters are at the RNC at the WH and don't give a damn about social distancing or masks.........because they don't believe Covid is real or don't believe they will get it.........or think they're invincible. At the most important even since the inauguration they are clearly saying the 180k didn't matter........nor the ones in the future. It's all been a bunch of BS. This is a covid middle finger to America. Unbelievable.

I can only hope you're intelligent enough not to believe the ridiculous crap that you write. Holy Hysteria!!

Perhaps, with the new 5 minute CV-19 tests, they tested and cleared all the people that attended the speech. Not nearly as dramatic, as your interpretation, but I suspect it's a lot closer to the truth. Your TDS is showing again...

A bigger concern would be all the idiots that are outside protesting and threatening to burn the Church again.

Obama had the opportunity to really help racial unity, but he was too steeped in Dem Politics to do it. Virtually every racial incident that occurred, during his tenure, he poured a little gas on the flames.

The Dems realize that the Minorities need to feel oppressed for the Dems platitudes to continue working. If the minorities start moving out of the inner cities and enjoying the suburban lifestyle, they may feel compelled to stop voting for Dems at a 90% rate. There is no benefit to the Dems to change that.
I sure hope for your sake Trump has a colonoscopy real soon.

Reactions: kescwi

Ahh yes, another white man saying that the black man should have fixed the racism in this country. SD already tried this line. Pick something else.

Reactions: BuilderBob6
I can only hope you're intelligent enough not to believe the ridiculous crap that you write. Holy Hysteria!!

Perhaps, with the new 5 minute CV-19 tests, they tested and cleared all the people that attended the speech. Not nearly as dramatic, as your interpretation, but I suspect it's a lot closer to the truth. Your TDS is showing again...

A bigger concern would be all the idiots that are outside protesting and threatening to burn the Church again.
If they were using the new test they would have told the media and rightly used it for political points. Even these idiots know enough to do that.

So I have a "perhaps" this or "maybe" that. The reality is this admin demonstrated perfectly how they view this virus by their lack of safety measures. They also showed they don't believe the rules apply to them.

If they were using the new test they would have told the media and rightly used it for political points. Even these idiots know enough to do that.

So I have a "perhaps" this or "maybe" that. The reality is this admin demonstrated perfectly how they view this virus by their lack of safety measures. They also showed they don't believe the rules apply to them.
They followed the same guidelines that restaurants have INDOORS. Now what may have spread the virus last night was the angry mob of people attacking everyone who was exiting the WH. No social distancing and screaming in the faces of strangers with no masks on.

They followed the same guidelines that restaurants have INDOORS. Now what may have spread the virus last night was the angry mob of people attacking everyone who was exiting the WH. No social distancing and screaming in the faces of strangers with no masks on.

WTF were you watching last night? They were crammed next to each other with nary a mask in sight and extremely limited testing. Restaurants are far more stringent than that. Good god.

WTF were you watching last night? They were crammed next to each other with nary a mask in sight and extremely limited testing. Restaurants are far more stringent than that. Good god.
No they aren't. Masks were required when not sitting. You only saw when everyone was sitting.

Now the angry mob that greeted the convention goers as they exited the WH was doing everything they could to spread the virus. No masks. Crowding and screaming in the face of everyone leaving. Assaulting police officers and US Senators as they were peacefully walking about to their hotels.

Is there only risk of virus spread inside the WH grounds?

So that group wasn’t socially distancing. Thanks, dipshit! Keep pounding. You just keep going and going and going and going.

You mean his imMediate family? You’re right, they weren’t. But you just implied no one was and that’s not true. I know that doesn’t fit your narrative, but it does keep proving what a dumbass you are.

No they aren't. Masks were required when not sitting. You only saw when everyone was sitting.

Now the angry mob that greeted the convention goers as they exited the WH was doing everything they could to spread the virus. No masks. Crowding and screaming in the face of everyone leaving. Assaulting police officers and US Senators as they were peacefully walking about to their hotels.

Is there only risk of virus spread inside the WH grounds?
Lmao. Assaulting. Rand Paul, is this you?

You mean his imMediate family? You’re right, they weren’t. But you just implied no one was and that’s not true. I know that doesn’t fit your narrative, but it does keep proving what a dumbass you are.
You’ve had a banner 24 hours here. We all know who the dumbass is and it’s not me. Who used that quote about Covid earlier by the way? You ducked that one for whatever reason. Strange.

Not even close to just being the immediate family. There are around 40 people in that picture.

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Can you imagine their response if a right winged mob member shoved a police officer into AOC while the rest of the right winged mob crowded around AOC and her family hurling insults?
No, I can't. Moreover, can you imagine the reaction from CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo if that happened? Around the clock coverage blaming Trump and Trump supporters.

Instead, these are Biden supporters in that video and everything is fine and dandy as long as they vote for Biden. What morally bankrupt lunatics.

Reactions: PurduePete98
No, I can't. Moreover, can you imagine the reaction from CNN/MSNBC/NYT/WaPo if that happened? Around the clock coverage blaming Trump and Trump supporters.

Instead, these are Biden supporters in that video and everything is fine and dandy as long as they vote for Biden. What morally bankrupt lunatics.

Speaking of Morally bankrupt lunatics, remember this guy? This is trumps america. This america we are living in today. I know he takes no responsibility for anything (literally not a thing in his life) or apologized to anyone he has ever wronged (the conservatives lap it up). Who wouldn't trust someone who led a fraud university, a fraud charity, has cheated on all of his three wives then lied about paying for to cover it up?

Reactions: BuilderBob6
Not at all but thanks for sharing. All it took was a needle in the haystack from 2019.

I'm not surprised you don't remember. It was huge news on the national and world stage for several weeks. Must not have hit the radar on any of the sites you frequent for some reason?

Speaking of Morally bankrupt lunatics, remember this guy? This is trumps america. This america we are living in today. I know he takes no responsibility for anything (literally not a thing in his life) or apologized to anyone he has ever wronged (the conservatives lap it up). Who wouldn't trust someone who led a fraud university, a fraud charity, has cheated on all of his three wives then lied about paying for to cover it up?

How many videos this week alone are there of BLM supporters harassing people (including US Congressmen) on the streets.

I'm not surprised you don't remember. It was huge news on the national and world stage for several weeks. Must not have hit the radar on any of the sites you frequent for some reason?
We all remember it and condemn it. The guy is in prison where he belongs. If there was one BLM supporter going crazy, it would be an outlier. There are literally thousands every single night. They literally took over a part of Seattle for multiple weeks...

Reactions: atlboiler2156
Of course I remember. Disgusting behavior and he deserves to be in whatever hole he's in.

See, it's not difficult to condemn that stuff. Democratic leadership should give it a try some time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT