ADVERTISEMENT

Trump holds massive rally in the Bronx

Trump is in fact looking to expand his base……….among indicted rappers who allegedly conspired to commit murder.

He doesn’t care if these fellas are indicted. He will happily associate with celebrities who like him.
And your president Biden is allowing criminals and terrorist from all over the world to be welcomed into the country.

Reactions: Riveting-
And your president Biden is allowing criminals and terrorist from all over the world to be welcomed into the country.
You forgot to mention the fentanyl and the child trafficking.

I believe border patrol is handing out gift baskets and and Subway gift acres to the terrorists as they enter.

So you’re good with trump indicted gang leaders onstage at his rally?

Trump is in fact looking to expand his base……….among indicted rappers who allegedly conspired to commit murder.

He doesn’t care if these fellas are indicted. He will happily associate with celebrities who like him.
Should they build a statue and assign him martyrdom like the lefty libs dems did for Floyd and Freddy Grey?

I believe border patrol is handing out gift baskets and and Subway gift acres to the terrorists as they enter.

Trump usually exaggerates statistics to make a point. He usually says something like a 43% reduction in crime, instead of 34%. His 72% is pretty far off. However, I am more disturbed with the fact checker, who said the reduction had to do with how Venezuela is managing the crimes. This is bull feathers!

A better explanation is that Venezuela is releasing and sending their criminals from jails and prisons and sending them to the US. And an even greater threat than that, is they are sending their mentally insane.

And Bob you are right, we had a hard drug epidemic under Obama with 70k+ drug deaths per years. And now it is over 100k+ by fentanyl alone. And child trafficking has skyrocketed. An interesting fact for women, who hate Trump for attacking O'Donnell, is that sex trafficking has also skyrocketed.

I also see that no one has mentioned the military aged Chinese Communists who have walked in the past three years. Xi controls his people with an iron fist. How are they able to hop on a plane and come to America?

However, Skydog is correct. the big concern is the terrorists, on known watch lists, that have come into the country. THIS IS INSANE! American citizens may not vote for Trump because he puffs like a used car salesman? Yet, they vote for a man who has allowed Iran billions of dollars so they can support Islamic Terrorism??? We involved in two wars that may lead to nuclear attacks!

Reactions: SKYDOG
Lol. You’re really bad at this. At least come up with a better deflection.

You're the one who said Trump was buddying up with accused murders.
My counterpoint was, how is that any different than dems putting multiple time felons on murals and building statues in their 'honor'?

You bring up two rappers associated with gangs, meanwhile thousands of criminals all around the world come into the country. You are something special for protecting the Biden presidency.

Anyways back to Trump on those two rappers. Carry on!

That goes to show you how desperate this fool is to show that he has support from "the Blacks". I guess since Chump was indicted and had a mug shot that these indicted rappers can empathized with him. At least that is what the MAGA cult has said in the past few months.

• Haha
Reactions: Riveting-
You're the one who said Trump was buddying up with accused murders.
My counterpoint was, how is that any different than dems putting multiple time felons on murals and building statues in their 'honor'?
How is it different? Are you insane? Lol.
While you choose to see Floyd as a criminal, others see him as a symbol of police oppression against African Americans. No different than you view Rittenhouse as a hero, others see him far differently.

Neither of which has anything to do with a presidential candidate happily embracing an endorsement by two AA rappers accused of violent crimes by bringing them on stage at a rally……..because they are celebrities and happen to belong to a demographic whose votes he needs. Is there another side to these guys that you can argue is positive? Are people divided about them? Why aren’t you here defending trumps decision? You can’t………so you try to make some false equivalency. Another “trump did something bad but he’s no better than the other guy” argument. Ringing endorsement.

Reactions: BNIBoiler
You bring up two rappers associated with gangs, meanwhile thousands of criminals all around the world come into the country. You are something special for protecting the Biden presidency.

Anyways back to Trump on those two rappers. Carry on!
Whatever makes you feel better. “Thousands of criminals from all over the world” my ass. Lol. Says who?

JUST KEEP REPEATING.

Whatever makes you feel better. “Thousands of criminals from all over the world” my ass. Lol. Says who?

JUST KEEP REPEATING.
The Flavor Aiders always say that Biden panders to blacks. Trouncing out 2 indicted rappers for support is the epitome of pandering.

How is it different? Are you insane? Lol.
While you choose to see Floyd as a criminal, others see him as a symbol of police oppression against African Americans. No different than you view Rittenhouse as a hero, others see him far differently.
I didn't 'choos' to see Floyd as a criminal, he WAS a criminal! He had 5 felony convictions! The only person who oppressed George Floyd was.....George Floyd. Nobody forced him to commit crimes, sell drugs, etc. That's all on him.
What crime did Rittenhouse commit?
Neither of which has anything to do with a presidential candidate happily embracing an endorsement by two AA rappers accused of violent crimes by bringing them on stage at a rally……..because they are celebrities and happen to belong to a demographic whose votes he needs. Is there another side to these guys that you can argue is positive? Are people divided about them? Why aren’t you here defending trumps decision? You can’t………so you try to make some false equivalency. Another “trump did something bad but he’s no better than the other guy” argument. Ringing endorsement.
But wait....i thought you and your fellow lefty lib dems claimed that Trump is a racist? How can that be if he's inviting black rappers on stage at a rally (and who happily went up and gave their endorsement?)

Reactions: mediaexpert
The Flavor Aiders always say that Biden panders to blacks. Trouncing out 2 indicted rappers for support is the epitome of pandering.
The dems gotta be upset about this, right? If these 2 guys are willing to join Trump on stage and provide their support, the wall around blacks that the dems have worked so hard to build, might be crumbling?

But wait....are these 2 grifters or self-hating blacks?

But wait....are these 2 grifters or self-hating blacks?
Since they are on stage support Chump, they are grifters for sure. The sad thing about this whole deal with these 2 rappers on stage with Chump is this. These 2 dudes, I would bet your entire paycheck, is that they never voted in their entire lives. I would also bet that they have never registered to vote in their entire lives. If y'all really believe that they are active in the voting process then y'all truly in this MAGA cult.

Let me tell y'all a little secret, street criminals DO NOT VOTE!!

Since they are on stage support Chump, they are grifters for sure. The sad thing about this whole deal with these 2 rappers on stage with Chump is this. These 2 dudes, I would bet your entire paycheck, is that they never voted in their entire lives. I would also bet that they have never registered to vote in their entire lives. If y'all really believe that they are active in the voting process then y'all truly in this MAGA cult.

whether they vote or not isn't important. What's important is that a lot of black voters are seeing a lot of other blacks starting to endorse Trump and say "man, maybe I should look into this guy a little bit instead of just blindly voting Democrat again"

That's a huge fear the Democrats have right now: That dem voting blacks actually start thinking about what voting democrat has gotten them and realize they been had.

In fact, I could see a legitimate argument being made that the constant attempts to persecute Trump is akin to the systemic racism experienced by some blacks.

JUST KEEP REPEATING.
Repeating! lol!

You were the one repeating things multiple times a day when Trump was president. Now it still goes on. You got it bad real bad TDS.

whether they vote or not isn't important. What's important is that a lot of black voters are seeing a lot of other blacks starting to endorse Trump and say "man, maybe I should look into this guy a little bit instead of just blindly voting Democrat again"

That's a huge fear the Democrats have right now: That dem voting blacks actually start thinking about what voting democrat has gotten them and realize they been had.

In fact, I could see a legitimate argument being made that the constant attempts to persecute Trump is akin to the systemic racism experienced by some blacks.
Oh, so now there is such thing as systemic racism. Before, you were adamant that there is no systemic racism. Now that your boy, in your cult mind, is getting railroaded, blacks can relate to that. Blacks, sans the grifters are excited that Chump is going through this and will potentially go to prison. For those to think otherwise is insulting. You are a piece of work I tell you.

Whether or not they vote is not important? Dude, black voters know Chump is a con man. Have known it for years. Seeing a couple jive turkeys tap dancing on stage for Chump is not going to sway anymore black support.

Oh, so now there is such thing as systemic racism. Before, you were adamant that there is no systemic racism. Now that your boy, in your cult mind, is getting railroaded, blacks can relate to that. Blacks, sans the grifters are excited that Chump is going through this and will potentially go to prison. For those to think otherwise is insulting. You are a piece of work I tell you.
I'm glad you remember that, because you're correct, I don't believe in systemic racism. But I don't have to....know what I mean?
Whether or not they vote is not important? Dude, black voters know Chump is a con man. Have known it for years. Seeing a couple jive turkeys tap dancing on stage for Chump is not going to sway anymore black support.
The only black voters who think Trump is a con man are the one's who also believe democrats act in their best interest.
Now, if Trump picks Haley as VP, a woman of color, then the dems are in deep do-do.

I didn't 'choos' to see Floyd as a criminal, he WAS a criminal! He had 5 felony convictions! The only person who oppressed George Floyd was.....George Floyd. Nobody forced him to commit crimes, sell drugs, etc. That's all on him.
What crime did Rittenhouse commit?

But wait....i thought you and your fellow lefty lib dems claimed that Trump is a racist? How can that be if he's inviting black rappers on stage at a rally (and who happily went up and gave their endorsement?)
Oh FFS. Yeah, he was a criminal……and he is symbol of police brutality to many people. YOU CHOOSE TO SEE THE FIRST AND IGNORE THE SECOND. Others do the opposite. Comprende?

A police officer “oppressed” Floyd. That’s simply a fact. You think that fact doesn’t matter because he had a criminal record. That record is on him. So was the police officer’s knee.

Kyle broke Wisconsin law but the judge dismissed it. I personally think he should have been convicted of murder but I’m just one of those crazy people who accept decisions of the courts.

Did your hero buy that island yet?

I’ve never said Trump was a racist. I said you’re a racist. Trump has said racist things.

Lol. Are you one of those that thinks that people like Twin who has black “friends” can’t also be a racist? Why am I even asking you.

My post had ZERO with the rappers being black, although I did include that fact for you. It was about them being indicted for murder and other crimes. Trump overlooks that part because they are black AND they are celebrities.

At least be consistent. You’re ripping Floyd for being a criminal but you give the rappers a pass? Shouldn’t they have their skulls cracked?

Criminals for trump!!!!!

Reactions: BNIBoiler
Now, if Trump picks Haley as VP, a woman of color, then the dems are in deep do-do.
How?

After, Haley quit on him the last time that she foolishly worked for him, he ain't going to pick her in any position in his administration again. Chump runs his businesses and the presidency like a Cosa Nostra. Because of that, Chump likes loyalty. Haley wasn't loyal when she quit on him nor when she talked bad about him on the campaign trail. Haley also has the black problem when she, as governor, she was very reluctant to remove that confederate crap from the SC state capitol. then during her campaign she struggled to mention slavery when asked about the Civil War. Boilermaker03 and the Busckster, please don't chime in and say that the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery. Save that discussion for another time.

If Chump picks a person of color, it won't be, it will most likely be the Swamy. He's the biggest Chump butt kisser out there.

Somebody is mailing them in.

Oh FFS. Yeah, he was a criminal……and he is symbol of police brutality to many people. YOU CHOOSE TO SEE THE FIRST AND IGNORE THE SECOND. Others do the opposite. Comprende?
He was more of a symbol of what happens when you refuse to obey the law and become a productive member of society. Eventually those poor decisions catch up with you.
A police officer “oppressed” Floyd. That’s simply a fact. You think that fact doesn’t matter because he had a criminal record. That record is on him. So was the police officer’s knee.
Read the medical examiners report. The knee didn't kill Floyd. It was an major atherosclerosis (clogged cardiac arteries) and a fatal amount of fentanyl in his system.
Kyle broke Wisconsin law but the judge dismissed it. I personally think he should have been convicted of murder but I’m just one of those crazy people who accept decisions of the courts.
What law did he break? KR is an American hero who protected himself.
If KR buys an island, I'm definitely going there to party. Let me know if you hear anything.
I’ve never said Trump was a racist. I said you’re a racist. Trump has said racist things.

Lol. Are you one of those that thinks that people like Twin who has black “friends” can’t also be a racist? Why am I even asking you.

My post had ZERO with the rappers being black, although I did include that fact for you. It was about them being indicted for murder and other crimes. Trump overlooks that part because they are black AND they are celebrities.

At least be consistent. You’re ripping Floyd for being a criminal but you give the rappers a pass? Shouldn’t they have their skulls cracked?

Criminals for trump!!!!!
I don't know much about the rappers. Do they have criminal records? Accused or convicted?

How?

After, Haley quit on him the last time that she foolishly worked for him, he ain't going to pick her in any position in his administration again. Chump runs his businesses and the presidency like a Cosa Nostra. Because of that, Chump likes loyalty. Haley wasn't loyal when she quit on him nor when she talked bad about him on the campaign trail. Haley also has the black problem when she, as governor, she was very reluctant to remove that confederate crap from the SC state capitol. then during her campaign she struggled to mention slavery when asked about the Civil War. Boilermaker03 and the Busckster, please don't chime in and say that the Civil War had nothing to do with slavery. Save that discussion for another time.

If Chump picks a person of color, it won't be, it will most likely be the Swamy. He's the biggest Chump butt kisser out there.

How can all these POC want to be VP under Trump if he's a racist? Doesn't make much sense.

How can all these POC want to be VP under Trump if he's a racist? Doesn't make much sense.
It’s all part of the grift. All part of the grift. People of color being complicit in upholding white supremacy is nothing new. Been like that since inception of this country. Do I need to make a list?

Reactions: z_one
It’s all part of the grift. All part of the grift. People of color being complicit in upholding white supremacy is nothing new. Been like that since inception of this country. Do I need to make a list?
Fight the power! Is that was NWA was talking about?

You think Crow and the dems 'pander' to blacks? Sure, they say all the right woke things, but that is where it ends.

The dems get votes from dem plantation blacks like you without doing anything for you. Look at the schools and crime in inner cities - and you keep mindlessly voting for more of the same, and keep repeating the same tired lies they tell you to repeat.

You think Crow and the dems 'pander' to blacks? Sure, they say all the right woke things, but that is where it ends.

The dems get votes from dem plantation blacks like you without doing anything for you. Look at the schools and crime in inner cities - and you keep mindlessly voting for more of the same, and keep repeating the same tired lies they tell you to repeat.
For one thing, they all pander one way or another. However, for the past 45 to 50 years, the dems have voted for and delivered on every civil rights, voting rights, police reform, affirmative action issues/bills to name a few. The repubs have done the opposite on all of those issues that benefit black folks. Trouncing out 2 jive NYC rappers with serious indictments on their heads on stage was pandering on steroids. Also it is insulting that putting those rappers with indictments out their in hopes that blacks can relate to having indictments and mug shots in hopes to empathize with Chump and vote for him. Ironically, most criminals, particularly those that are in and out of prisons do not vote, let alone are registered. Chump with a mugshot is not going to impress blacks enough to vote for him.

For the past 45 to 50 years, what have the repubs done for black folks?

As far as crime and the so called bad schools in the inner cities, all that is because of the folks that live in the inner cities. Has nothing to do with any policies by any party. When consigliere Rudy Giuliani, a repub was mayor of NYC the crime rate was still high. The schools were still underperforming. The point is that policies do not stop crime. The folks committing the crimes needs to stop committing the crimes.

For one thing, they all pander one way or another. However, for the past 45 to 50 years, the dems have voted for and delivered on every civil rights, voting rights, police reform, affirmative action issues/bills to name a few. The repubs have done the opposite on all of those issues that benefit black folks. Trouncing out 2 jive NYC rappers with serious indictments on their heads on stage was pandering on steroids. Also it is insulting that putting those rappers with indictments out their in hopes that blacks can relate to having indictments and mug shots in hopes to empathize with Chump and vote for him. Ironically, most criminals, particularly those that are in and out of prisons do not vote, let alone are registered. Chump with a mugshot is not going to impress blacks enough to vote for him.

As far as crime and the so called bad schools in the inner cities, all that is because of the folks that live in the inner cities. Has nothing to do with any policies by any party. When consigliere Rudy Giuliani, a repub was mayor of NYC the crime rate was still high. The schools were still underperforming. The point is that policies do not stop crime. The folks committing the crimes needs to stop committing the crimes.
Trump did not do this to get votes! https://www.heritage.org/crime-and-...-awaited-triumph-criminal-justice-reform-last

Ok, so blacks have loyally voted Democrat for 40 years because you claim that dems promote policies that benefit blacks, correct?
Can you give specific examples where a dem led policy had a specific, measurable, quantifiable positive outcome for blacks?
What policies/laws have dems enacted that addressed the biggest factors in black society: single motherhood, violence, crime.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
And I believe I said this before. I lived near Morningside Park and actually in Hell's Kitchen under the Abe Beame Administration. My neighbors were all crying for MORE police. The only time police came into my neighborhood, was to drive through to get to another neighborhood.

However, Manhattan was the safest place to live if you lived in the right neighborhoods. There were doormen every fifty yards, and if you weren't dressed appropriately you were harassed.

In the hood, there were 1200 murders a year. Probably half were black on black.

Outside of Trump's Abrahamic Accords, probably the most astounding thing I ever saw was how Guiliani cleaned up The City! Murder rates drop to around 300 and there was just one police brutality complaints.

This is the problem with plantation blacks today. They isten to propaganda twist the facts, and believe they are victims. I was there, and I know the facts. I became a bouncer and body guard and I hung out with celebrities and I do not like them. Trump is a typical business man all for himself, but I examined what he did in office, minus the propaganda, and what he did was outstanding for ALL.

Criminals for trump!!!!!
So if you accept decisions of the courts l’ll assume you agree that Biden’s student loan bailouts and use of 150 billion in Treasury is illegal and constitutes a violation of the constitution and an abuse of powers. Also since it is targeted towards certain groups it’s a civil rights violation and a violation of The Hatch Act since it had election implications. Not to mention he has openly bragged about doing so.

Therefore, given you strong defense of the democracy I’ll assume you agree this rises to high crimes and misdemeanors and you as you stated in other posts is grounds for impeachment?

Criminals for trump!!!!!
I ran his name and I don’t see a prior criminal record or conviction for Tegan Chambers. If you do can you provide. If not your classification of him as a “criminal” is incorrect unless you don’t believe in “innocent until proven guilty.” I do. Maybe you are calling them criminals because of some kind of unconscious bias that people who look like him are criminals?

Thanks in advance for the confirmation.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
So if you accept decisions of the courts l’ll assume you agree that Biden’s student loan bailouts and use of 150 billion in Treasury is illegal and constitutes a violation of the constitution and an abuse of powers. Also since it is targeted towards certain groups it’s a civil rights violation and a violation of The Hatch Act since it had election implications. Not to mention he has openly bragged about doing so.

Therefore, given you strong defense of the democracy I’ll assume you agree this rises to high crimes and misdemeanors and you as you stated in other posts is grounds for impeachment?
I am against the bailouts and have said so here several times.

Biden is trying to find a work around the SC decision. If he does, it will end up in the courts again. He’s doing what trump does, with EVERYTHING, and it’s completely wrong.

You would assume wrong. No,lol, it doesn’t come close to the requirements for impeachment.

Don’t even go there with the Hatch Act after 4 years of trump. Please.

I ran his name and I don’t see a prior criminal record or conviction for Tegan Chambers. If you do can you provide. If not your classification of him as a “criminal” is incorrect unless you don’t believe in “innocent until proven guilty.” I do. Maybe you are calling them criminals because of some kind of unconscious bias that people who look like him are criminals?

Thanks in advance for the confirmation.
Oh, I’m so sorry. The accused under indictment.

I’ll assume, like you’re so fond of saying, that you have no problem with your presidential candidate bringing indicted individuals onstage with them at a rally and accepting their endorsement since you didn’t object to it in any way.

Ok, so blacks have loyally voted Democrat for 40 years because you claim that dems promote policies that benefit blacks, correct?
Can you give specific examples where a dem led policy had a specific, measurable, quantifiable positive outcome for blacks?
What policies/laws have dems enacted that addressed the biggest factors in black society: single motherhood, violence, crime.
The past 50 years or so the Dems have been in favor of a lot policies that not only benefitted everyday Americans but blacks specifically.

The Affordable Care Act
Before the ACA, a lot of blacks did not have employees based health care. Black independent truck drivers. Black business owners. Blacks that worked part time and the employees did not offer health care.
Republicans are against the ACA.

Affirmative action
Even though affirmative action was the brainchild of a black Republican named Arthur Fletcher in the early 60s. Since then the Dems have always, til this day have been fighting to keep affirmative action. Blacks have benefitted by being able to go to college and the workplace. Republicans are against affirmative action.

Black farmers
Democrats have been fighting to get black farmers the money that their white counterparts always gets. Obama got them money that was owed to them since the 90s. Biden and the dem congress tried to get them money but the white farmers fought it, sued and won. Republicans are against black farmers getting money.

Clean Air and Water
Many blacks urban area live near factories. Clean air regulations ensure all people live with air that they breathe. NW Indiana where I live is the steel capital of the US with 4 steel plants and the largest oil refinery on the Midwest. There have been hiccups now and then but due to regulation we have clean air and clean Lake Michigan beaches. Republicans are against regulation.

Police reform
The Dems tried to pass a police reform bill that would have made police officers more accountable for mistakes and illegal police tactics. The repubs voted against it.

The automotive insustey
A lot of blacks work in the automotive industry. Obama and the democrat led congress saved the auto industry back in 2010. Republicans was against it. Mitt Romney said let them fail.

As far as single mothers, crime, and violence. That is something that you can’t legislate. That comes from within.

Your turn. You tell me what Republican policies have helped blacks in America?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT