ADVERTISEMENT

Texas v. Purdue Game Thread (NCAA Tournament - East - Second Round)

Couple things:
1) Ivey- Best game of his career and BY FAR the most mature game. Under control the whole game except for two possessions in the first half. That's the lottery pick the NBA is dying to get their hands on. Barely forced anything all night.
2) Refs - Thank sweet Jesus our game was finally reffed like it should have been all year. I'm done caring about the regular season title if the BIG reffing devolves into what it did this year.
3) Morton: Fantastic game and showing how and why he will be a bedrock for this program for the next three years.
4) Carr: Bye bye baby. Take your crap smack talk back (Ivey on the FT line) home and enjoy your off season. Maybe like actually learn to do something when you go left....

Great team win overall! LETS KEEP THE TRAIN ROLLING!!! BTFU

Free throw shooting still sucked. Should have won by 20. Thank God Williams was on his game tonight.
After watching mostly crappy basketball all day, it was great to watch our Boilers look better than anyone I saw all day. Was at the game. The Wisconsin fans were very classy. Rooting for us. They said we better win because they want to root for a Big Team and it isn't going to be Michigan.

the only Beard I care for is Frank

and he doesn't have one!

zz_top2crop1.jpg

Reactions: TX4GB
Couple things:
1) Ivey- Best game of his career and BY FAR the most mature game. Under control the whole game except for two possessions in the first half. That's the lottery pick the NBA is dying to get their hands on. Barely forced anything all night.
2) Refs - Thank sweet Jesus our game was finally reffed like it should have been all year. I'm done caring about the regular season title if the BIG reffing devolves into what it did this year.
3) Morton: Fantastic game and showing how and why he will be a bedrock for this program for the next three years.
4) Carr: Bye bye baby. Take your crap smack talk back (Ivey on the FT line) home and enjoy your off season. Maybe like actually learn to do something when you go left....

Great team win overall! LETS KEEP THE TRAIN ROLLING!!! BTFU
Agree. Especially about Ivey. His defense was good. He made some good passes. Played under control. Still able to score 18 points.

After watching mostly crappy basketball all day, it was great to watch our Boilers look better than anyone I saw all day. Was at the game. The Wisconsin fans were very classy. Rooting for us. They said we better win because they want to root for a Big Team and it isn't going to be Michigan.

Wisconsin fans are the best, when I bartended on campus in the 90's they were always my favorite crowd.

Reactions: drewjin
I though Zach had a "bad" game for him. Checked the box score and he had 11 and 10 in 15 mins. I wonder how many fouls he drew in the process too? Just a total team win. Bring on the Peacocks.
for "him" it was a bad game, but that also has to do with how high the bar is for the sophomore Big. TExas was very quick and his reactions were slow in comparison...which should be expected...or at least understood.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT