ADVERTISEMENT

Solid win today

illiniboiler

All-American
Jun 26, 2001
Staying in the camp that we are almost in 2019 and not in 1999 and maybe won't ever play for the NCAA championship again like 95 % of the teams in this country, I am appreciating what our team is doing and today, tho OSU is young, they do have some talented players and the Boilers beat them by 18. Oden, Harris and McLaughlin are really good and fun to watch and Traylor, the new pg, is good and going to be really good. And the defense was truly outstanding today. Hope this team is appreciated. and I do think they will compete for the spot behind Maryland in the league.

I like this team. I think they are going to be fun to watch this year and even more so next. I wouldn't be surprised for them to win the league next year. I like the players you mentioned but also Farquhar. Very solid defensively and a good rebounder. As soon as she becomes a little better finisher and free throw shooter she will be a force.

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Yes and Harden and Whilby are good complement players and the two other center can spell or help Harris. The addition of the 2 recruits next year should really help, particularly the big forward. The biggie is--can we keep these players instead of losing this depth that has hurt us over the last few years.

Last edited:
Yes and Harden and Whilby are good complement players and the two other center can spell or help Harris. The addition of the 2 recruits next year should really help, particularly the big forward. The biggie is--can we keep these players instead of losing this depth that has hurt us over the last few years.

Reactions: poolbum
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT