ADVERTISEMENT

Todd Foster's Mini-Mackey

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
“Playing basketball for Purdue was an honor. I found my best friends and brothers while I played,” Todd says. “Still today they are like my brothers, and Coach Keady is still like a father to me. Gene Keady was a great inspiration to me. He taught me not just basketball, but life lessons around working hard and being a good person. He showed me it’s not what Purdue can do for me but what I can do for the Purdue community. Every time he is in town, he stills comes to visit my family and take us out to dinner.”

“Playing basketball for Purdue was an honor. I found my best friends and brothers while I played,” Todd says. “Still today they are like my brothers, and Coach Keady is still like a father to me. Gene Keady was a great inspiration to me. He taught me not just basketball, but life lessons around working hard and being a good person. He showed me it’s not what Purdue can do for me but what I can do for the Purdue community. Every time he is in town, he stills comes to visit my family and take us out to dinner.”

He may need three things "maybe" since the pictures don't show everything 1) I hope he has an area fenced off where he can lasso a few calves to stay in shape. 2) outside the barn entrance beside the door he needs an IU insignia where people can jump up and down before entering the barn. 3) He needs a Purdue mat on the inside of the door so people can wipe their feet after jumping on the IU insignia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy
He may need three things "maybe" since the pictures don't show everything 1) I hope he has an area fenced off where he can lasso a few calfs to stay in shape. 2) outside the barn entrance beside the door he needs an IU insignia where people can jump up and down before entering the barn. 3) He needs a Purdue mat on the inside of the door so people can wipe their feet after jumping on the IU insignia.
A boot-scraper, door scraper, mud scraper, or decrottoir is a device consisting of a metal blade, simple or elaborate, permanently attached to the wall or to the sidewalk at the entrance to a building to allow visitors to scrape snow, mud, leaves, or manure off the soles of their footwear before entering.

A boot-scraper, door scraper, mud scraper, or decrottoir is a device consisting of a metal blade, simple or elaborate, permanently attached to the wall or to the sidewalk at the entrance to a building to allow visitors to scrape snow, mud, leaves, or manure off the soles of their footwear before entering.

There needs to be a gap after the IU logo where you can clean the larger filth off the shoes or boot, but before the final touch of a Purdue mat is encountered for removing that missed by the boot scraper

He may need three things "maybe" since the pictures don't show everything 1) I hope he has an area fenced off where he can lasso a few calfs to stay in shape. 2) outside the barn entrance beside the door he needs an IU insignia where people can jump up and down before entering the barn. 3) He needs a Purdue mat on the inside of the door so people can wipe their feet after jumping on the IU insignia.
He does have a roping area.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
He does have a roping area.
any youngsters reading this might wonder what this is about. FWIW, years ago my brother-in-law fenced in an area and bought a few brahman to rope. Then he had to teach the horse to go back and keep the lasso taunt before be tied it. I know he would have some time him, but unsure if he ever actually did it in a rodeo. You can take some out of the country and into Indianapolis or West Lafayette, but you can't take the country out of them! ;)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT