ADVERTISEMENT

Serious question about Painter and a NC

bonefish1

All-American
Oct 4, 2004
Painter has just finished his 18th year at Purdue.
Serious questions:
1) What % chance do you give Painter to get to a FF?
2) A NC?
3) Has Painter earned the right to leave when he decides to, be that in 2 years or 12 years, even if he never gets a FF or NC?

• Haha
Reactions: Ajas0810
Serious questions:
2) A NC?
3) Has Painter earned the right to leave when he decides to, be that in 2 years or 12 years, even if he never gets a FF or NC?
Depends on if Purdue steps up their NIL game.

Get off this board and go buy us a stud wing out of the portal !

Reactions: BoilerAndy
Serious questions:
2) A NC?
Any time I see "Bonefish" and "Serious question" in the same post, I figure it must be an absurd joke. It's hard to take someone seriously when they repeatedly advocate that Shaka Smart or Kelvin Sampson or Rick Pitino would be good for Purdue while also openly hoping that Purdue's top recruits decommit.

Serious questions:
2) A NC?
1. 33%
2. 10%
3. As long as he runs clean program, graduates most kids, creates no scandals, manages the kids, keeps fans in the seats, competitive in Big 10- then YES.

1. 10%
2. 2%
3. The AD won't do a thing - Purdue is too conservative to ruffle any feathers or take any meaningful risks. He's here until he chooses to leave, unfortunately.

Reactions: BoilerDeac
50%
50%
Yea I’d let him stay as long as he wants if it were my call. I think he can keep improving.

Serious questions:
2) A NC?
BONE MAN !! How are we doing on closing a portal stud ??

I’ll need a report on my desk first thing in the morning!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT