ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue v. Ohio State Game Thread

So...
We should all thank and encourage those who dis our players and demand they be put on the bench. Every game that happens -- I swear! -- that players gets us back in the game. It started with IT earlier this year.

Ivey will get the accolades tonight, but go back and rewatch the game and focus only on Wheeler. He deserves as much credit for this win as anyone. He took Gillis' role tonight and made the key plays.

(Full disclosure: Almost every time someone does make those demands, I am silently agreeing with them.)

Who was the dumbassthat didn't want Jaden to shoot
Holtmann wanted him to shoot too. Purdue was in the bonus with 10 12 to go and that along with attacking the rim was huge. After a bad start by sasha foul on a three ball and then stepped out of bounds he started driving the ball. Thinking Purdue shot 20 or less 3 balls.

WOWWWWWW

Youngest team in the big ten in the hardest conference in bball with 6 of our 9 games on the road... with freshman making huge plays

Incredible. This might be my favorite purdue team of all time. LOVE how they play. Truly incredible

Holtmann wanted him to shoot too. Purdue was in the bonus with 10 12 to go and that along with attacking the rim was huge. After a bad start by sasha foul on a three ball and then stepped out of bounds he started driving the ball. Thinking Purdue shot 20 or less 3 balls.

5-20 TJ....only three turnovers second half, and Big Tre and Sasha dealt the body blows for Jaden Ivey to finish them. Aaron Wheeler had some un-sung plays......another great team win.

WOWWWWWW

Youngest team in the big ten in the hardest conference in bball with 6 of our 9 games on the road... with freshman making huge plays

Incredible. This might be my favorite purdue team of all time. LOVE how they play. Truly incredible
Hey hey, let's not forget the crummy refs......LOL

Reactions: drewjin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT