ADVERTISEMENT

Post your right wing Trump wack jobs here

Boy have I got a bunch of pictures from January 6th to show you....
1/6/21

damage done? compare the damage done on 1/6/21 to the damage done by white democrats

0.0000000000000000000000000000001%?

democrats fixated on attacks that resulted in nothing big picture

compare big picture damage to damage done every minute by white democrats tearing this country down

1/6/21

damage done? compare the damage done on 1/6/21 to the damage done by white democrats

0.0000000000000000000000000000001%?

democrats fixated on attacks that resulted in nothing big picture

compare big picture damage to damage done every minute by white democrats tearing this country down
Someone’s a bit on edge. I’m sorry the attempt to overthrow the government didn’t work out for you. Perhaps move to Russia?

Someone’s a bit on edge. I’m sorry the attempt to overthrow the government didn’t work out for you. Perhaps move to Russia?
not present and was not in attendance at the capital

stay distracted white democrat sheepie

perhaps open your eyes to the damage being done by you

You mean when heavily armed alt right extremists killed five people?

You should turn those photos over to the authorities to help them track down the murderers because so far there have been no murder charges that I am aware of.
theyve been trained to bring up 1/6/21 at all turns

You mean when heavily armed alt right extremists killed five people?

You should turn those photos over to the authorities to help them track down the murderers because so far there have been no murder charges that I am aware of.
Woof, imagine taking the side of nutboy Louisville kid here. Eh, you’re one in the same, who am I kidding.

I mean it was kind of a big deal. You know, a bunch of your brainwashed Trump cult friends stormed the Capitol. Normal, everyday stuff and all.
my friends had no hand in that

it was a big deal because you’ve been trained and brainwashed to continue talking about it as a big deal

it’s april

it’s spring

my friends had no hand in that

it was a big deal because you’ve been trained and brainwashed to continue talking about it as a big deal

it’s april

it’s spring
I mean I know you would like to brush it under the rug but I fail to see how invading the Capitol is some minor event. I’m sure you’re bummed you and your buddies couldn’t make it.

I mean I know you would like to brush it under the rug but I fail to see how invading the Capitol is some minor event. I’m sure you’re bummed you and your buddies couldn’t make it.
nobody is brushing anything under the rug

but it has to continue to be talked about by democrats to distract to what you’re doing to this country

Woof, imagine taking the side of nutboy Louisville kid here. Eh, you’re one in the same, who am I kidding.
You were kidding me for awhile to the extent that when I first joined the forum I thought you were actually a pretty good satirist, making fun of Bob and the other knee jerk libs by pretending to be an extreme and buffoonish version of them. After a while, I realized you were being serious. You're still very funny, nevertheless, even though you don't intend to be.

Btw, I am taking the side of law enforcement. If you have photos from the violent coup attempt of Jan 6, you should do the right thing and send them to the police.

Last edited:
You were kidding me for awhile to the extent that when I first joined the forum I thought you were actually a pretty good satirist, making fun of Bob and the other knee jerk libs by pretending to be an extreme and buffoonish version of them. After a while, I realized you were being serious. You're still very funny, nevertheless, even though you don't intend to be.

Btw, I am taking the side of law enforcement. If you have photos from the violent coup attempt of Jan 6, you should do the right thing and send them to the police.
yes

I mean it was kind of a big deal. You know, a bunch of your brainwashed Trump cult friends stormed the Capitol. Normal, everyday stuff and all.
Seems to me that normal everyday activities are your beloved Democrats protesting and looting stores and destroying police property that a few of us have to pay for.

Reactions: Riveting
talking capitol distracts from the ongoing democrat destruction
You write as coherently and make as much sense as Timothy Dexter.
1647982669.jpg

Are you really hitching your post to Louisville here? Really?
As for the pictures, no need to play dumb. I get you can’t help it, but in this instance....sheesh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT