ADVERTISEMENT

Post your preseason All-B1G basketball teams

Earlier today, I read some Purdue fans bragging about how this coming season their team would play like the Golden State Warriors.
Seriously, you can't make that stuff up.
Ya come on here to chat and have a little fun and they get all whiny and uptight, call troll names and such.
Grow up boys.
You diss the IU coach and yet you won't find one IU fan who doesn't respect Painter.
I'm going to post something a true, grown-up, Boiler fan wrote recently. He's a man I respect because he doesn't post little fanboy nonsense.
Here's what he had to say about Archie Miller and his recruiting:

"
I spoke with two friends that are pretty plugged-in on the inside chatter of Midwest recruiting/AAU matters. I was asking them about IU and Miller and how much/little I should be worried about them as a Purdue fan. Here are some of the highlights of what they said. Note – Neither is an IU fan and one honestly is fairly anti-IU in his fandom:

- It’s like night and day vs the Crean years in terms of recruiting. They are very disciplined and focused in how/when they offer, where as Crean just "sprayed" offers all over the top-75 just hoping they would commits by sheer volume.
- One used a military term "strack" to describe how orderly and well prepared things are on visits. They have full-boat multi-media presentations using the fancy gizmos from the Mark Cuban money to show video of the player and match it to what the IU team does and where the players skills fit. Both said "it’s VERY specific and detailed on breaking down a players game." Both said the presentation is very "sleek and profesional…like NBA level professional". Crean and Davis were logistical nightmares as far as thinking about details. Crean was like the dog that couldn’t keep his eyes on you every time a proverbial squirrel poked around the corner.
- Having very respected assistants as part of the conversation has been key. Schilling is very good in laying out the "this is your path to the NBA" conversation. And given the long list of NBA players he’s worked with, it tends to get kids attention.
- As mentioned before, Miller is very convincing. He’s very honest in his assessment of a players strengths and weaknesses. He pulls no punches. Parents seem to like him a lot given his balance between tough love but sincere care for the kids welfare. He spends a great deal of time talking about non-basketball matters and relates very well to kids. On of my recruitnick buds said "he’s got a very good sense of humor and it really puts kids at ease". I’ve heard this before in context to Robbie Hummel’s mom strong sentiments towards Archie Miller. If the mom of the most Boiler-of-Boilers has that positive view of Miller, then you know there is some credence to it.
- One of them mention "geography". They are coming north in a way that they haven’t in a long time. Miller got the first Soth Bend IU recruit since Abernathy in just months after being hired (Anderson). They went after Phinesse knowing full well where he was playing. They are targeting Newman in just the same way. They aren’t going to get everybody up north, but they may start to pull an uncomfortable share of players from traditional "Purdue territory". He said "you may grow to hate him as much as Izzo".
- Both said kids returned from IU officials/unofficials "impressed"…and not in the casual-speak of "every-visit-is-labeled-a-good-visit". Kids that go in maybe not really having IU at the top of their list suddenly see see IU as a real likely destination. One commented "I’m not sure Jerome Hunter and Dez Anderson had IU ver high on their list before going on their visits, but they both came away from their visits ready to commit". He said "I think IU visits now have much more impact they than have had in perhaps the last 20 years…and this is coming also from AAU/HS coaches saying this too. IU has always had certain advantages on visits, but haven’t done a good hub maximizing those advantages. So far, they’re doing a real good job compared to recent years."

I’m not trying to depress us in sharing this as I’d love to post info that is quite the opposite, but when we see Miller hit on a top-10 class his first time on the trail, it does give you pause as far as what they now be capable of doing that they haven’t done in a while. I think there is a perception now that things may be different down there, and it’s not the delusional IU-fanboy pumping up of each new coach as the next Knight or McCracken. People independent of IU in the recruiting circuit see it and it’s pretty noticeable. It’s also important to keep these things in the back of our mind should we lose some players like TJD, Brooks or Newman to them…and hopefully not set off some massive "anti-Painter" sentiments as well. They can get theirs, but it doesn’t mean the sky is falling. Keady built a top-3 team the year after IU won the title. We went to the final 4 while IU had the core of their ‘81 title team intact. We were a favorite to make the Final 4 they year after IU spent the majority of the year as the number #1 team (93-94). We can coexist and it’s no reason to hyperventilate if they rise up"

Y'all could learn a lot, bless your hearts.

I know what the point of the thread is. It has absolutely nothing to do with the guy you referenced and the fact that he votes on polls. Think for yourself. That's what the people on this board do.

We have a Purdue fan give his opinion about top conference players, followed by a bunch of IU fans crying that their guy isn't on his list. They don't provide their own list. They just cry about his list. Then some want to start comparing Purdue player stats with their player's stats, and they want to show embarrassing videos to prove their point (?), and they want to present the opinion of some "expert journalist". This happens every year about this time. IU fans seeking affirmation from Purdue fans.

If you want to go back and look through the thread again, you'll see that I did think for myself and posted my own predictions. THEN I saw Rothstein's and posted them because I thought they may be of interest. Guess I was wrong, my bad.

Earlier today, I read some Purdue fans bragging about how this coming season their team would play like the Golden State Warriors.
Seriously, you can't make that stuff up.
Ya come on here to chat and have a little fun and they get all whiny and uptight, call troll names and such.
Grow up boys.
You diss the IU coach and yet you won't find one IU fan who doesn't respect Painter.
I'm going to post something a true, grown-up, Boiler fan wrote recently. He's a man I respect because he doesn't post little fanboy nonsense.
Here's what he had to say about Archie Miller and his recruiting:

"
I spoke with two friends that are pretty plugged-in on the inside chatter of Midwest recruiting/AAU matters. I was asking them about IU and Miller and how much/little I should be worried about them as a Purdue fan. Here are some of the highlights of what they said. Note – Neither is an IU fan and one honestly is fairly anti-IU in his fandom:

- It’s like night and day vs the Crean years in terms of recruiting. They are very disciplined and focused in how/when they offer, where as Crean just "sprayed" offers all over the top-75 just hoping they would commits by sheer volume.
- One used a military term "strack" to describe how orderly and well prepared things are on visits. They have full-boat multi-media presentations using the fancy gizmos from the Mark Cuban money to show video of the player and match it to what the IU team does and where the players skills fit. Both said "it’s VERY specific and detailed on breaking down a players game." Both said the presentation is very "sleek and profesional…like NBA level professional". Crean and Davis were logistical nightmares as far as thinking about details. Crean was like the dog that couldn’t keep his eyes on you every time a proverbial squirrel poked around the corner.
- Having very respected assistants as part of the conversation has been key. Schilling is very good in laying out the "this is your path to the NBA" conversation. And given the long list of NBA players he’s worked with, it tends to get kids attention.
- As mentioned before, Miller is very convincing. He’s very honest in his assessment of a players strengths and weaknesses. He pulls no punches. Parents seem to like him a lot given his balance between tough love but sincere care for the kids welfare. He spends a great deal of time talking about non-basketball matters and relates very well to kids. On of my recruitnick buds said "he’s got a very good sense of humor and it really puts kids at ease". I’ve heard this before in context to Robbie Hummel’s mom strong sentiments towards Archie Miller. If the mom of the most Boiler-of-Boilers has that positive view of Miller, then you know there is some credence to it.
- One of them mention "geography". They are coming north in a way that they haven’t in a long time. Miller got the first Soth Bend IU recruit since Abernathy in just months after being hired (Anderson). They went after Phinesse knowing full well where he was playing. They are targeting Newman in just the same way. They aren’t going to get everybody up north, but they may start to pull an uncomfortable share of players from traditional "Purdue territory". He said "you may grow to hate him as much as Izzo".
- Both said kids returned from IU officials/unofficials "impressed"…and not in the casual-speak of "every-visit-is-labeled-a-good-visit". Kids that go in maybe not really having IU at the top of their list suddenly see see IU as a real likely destination. One commented "I’m not sure Jerome Hunter and Dez Anderson had IU ver high on their list before going on their visits, but they both came away from their visits ready to commit". He said "I think IU visits now have much more impact they than have had in perhaps the last 20 years…and this is coming also from AAU/HS coaches saying this too. IU has always had certain advantages on visits, but haven’t done a good hub maximizing those advantages. So far, they’re doing a real good job compared to recent years."

I’m not trying to depress us in sharing this as I’d love to post info that is quite the opposite, but when we see Miller hit on a top-10 class his first time on the trail, it does give you pause as far as what they now be capable of doing that they haven’t done in a while. I think there is a perception now that things may be different down there, and it’s not the delusional IU-fanboy pumping up of each new coach as the next Knight or McCracken. People independent of IU in the recruiting circuit see it and it’s pretty noticeable. It’s also important to keep these things in the back of our mind should we lose some players like TJD, Brooks or Newman to them…and hopefully not set off some massive "anti-Painter" sentiments as well. They can get theirs, but it doesn’t mean the sky is falling. Keady built a top-3 team the year after IU won the title. We went to the final 4 while IU had the core of their ‘81 title team intact. We were a favorite to make the Final 4 they year after IU spent the majority of the year as the number #1 team (93-94). We can coexist and it’s no reason to hyperventilate if they rise up"

Y'all could learn a lot, bless your hearts.

Every coach IU hires recruits well because Indiana is a recruiting draw. Archie Miller isn't some ace recruiter, he never recruited well at Dayton.

Crean pulled in multiple 5 stars In his tenure at Indiana.

So he's going to be able to recruit, it's his coaching that is lacking.

-He's coached for 7 years and missed the tournament 3 of those years.
-Hes never had a top 25 offense in his 7 years of coaching.
-Hes had a top 25 defense exactly 1 year in his 7 years of coaching
So he doesn't specialize in offense or defense, he's meh at both.
-He went 0-9 against tournament teams last year with a tournament level roster (including a top 50 in his class senior) in the same year vastly inferior rosters at Loyola Chicago won 4 tournament games and UMBC beat a 1 seed.

So I mean, he will have to knock it out of the park nearly every season in recruiting to even give himself a chance.

If fizner is your starter at center, you will have a worse record than last year.

Just some of the players I'm most looking forward to seeing this year as I think these players will have really good years.

1st team

Ethan Happ - Wisconsin

Tyler Cook - Iowa

Charles Mathews - Michigan

Carsen Edwards - Purdue

Anthony Cowan - Maryland

2nd Team
BRUNO Fernando - Maryland
Juwan Morgan - Indiana
Isiah Roby - Nebraska
Zavier Simpson - Michigan
Cassius Winston - Michigan State

Preseason All Frosh Team

Jalen "Sticks" Smith - Maryland
Aaron Wiggins - Maryland
Luther Muhammed - Ohio State
Joe Wieskamp - Iowa
Ayo Dosumnu - Illinois

Preseason All Defense

Matt HAARMS - Purdue
Ethan Happ - Wisconsin
Isaiah Roby - Nebraska
Nojel Eastern - Purdue
Zavier Simpson - Michigan

Good list. I think Morgan is interesting. I expect a step back because there are incoming freshmen that can score. I wouldn't be surprised if his numbers stay the same or drop. It wouldn't shock me if he doesn't make first or second team.

As for Romeo, he will garner media attention. Even if he doesn't play as well as some of the others, he will be a finalist for freshman of the year. My guess is that he will have top 5 numbers for freshmen, but I don't think they will be great. 10-15 ppg with about as many turnovers as assists. I think he will be selfish to try and pad his stats and will be what pulls IU back from the expectations everybody has for them.

The freshman I will be watching the most (that isn't playing for Purdue), will be Jerome Hunter. He keeps getting overlooked because of Romeo, but that dude is a stud. My guess is Romeo is a cloud over him until he leaves and then Jerome breaks out in his sophomore year and goes pro. I would say that Romeo and Jerome Hunter would both make a top 5 freshmen list.

I have said it before and I will say it again. If I could take one player from IU's current roster, it's hunter and it isn't close. I think he will be starting for IU or at least have a chance at 6th man of the year. I am guessing he will be right around 10 ppg as a freshman but he will be much more efficient and team oriented than Romeo. He is he player IU fans should be most excited about.

As for Purdue, Dowuana/Williams are interesting. If they can get playing time, both can be impact players as freshmen. The question is which one get's the opportunity. I like Hunter getting some minutes too. There is going to be a big need for guard, and he can get buckets. Purdue has a chance at getting at least one of the top 5 freshmen, possibly 2.

Wheeler and Sasha I expect will both have a shot at breakout player.

Eastern and Haarms will have a shot at most improved.

All defense should be Eastern. Haarms needs to improve a lot against the better teams if he wants on that list. I do expect him to be a better defender and scorer though.

I could care less about anybody else on the list. Will worry more about this as the game start playing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Schnelk
IU fan obsessing over Purdue? Give me a break. IU is constantly mentioned in threads on here. Purdue is rarely talked about on IU board.

I'm just now getting caught up, and I haven't read the entire thread, but it's being super generous to simply say this last post is "flawed."

For one, this wasn't an IU thread. It was a thread about All B1G teams.

Second, the only reason it turned into anything "IU-related" is because butt-hurt IU fans became indignant because Romeo wasn't mention on a poster's FPOY list. (Apparently people aren't entitled to their own opinion.)

It became so moronic that IU fans turned the thread on its head by with a straw man argument that "Painter wouldn't have recruited (Romeo)."

Goodness.

IU wouldn't be a part of THIS thread had it not been for IU fans on this Purdue forum.

Here are some friendly suggestions: If you don't like the opinions you see on a Purdue forum, don't visit the Purdue forum. And, if you don't like seeing IU discussed on the Purdue forum, don't start an IU discussion . . . ON THE PURDUE FORUM.

Every coach IU hires recruits well because Indiana is a recruiting draw. Archie Miller isn't some ace recruiter, he never recruited well at Dayton.

Crean pulled in multiple 5 stars In his tenure at Indiana.

So he's going to be able to recruit, it's his coaching that is lacking.

-He's coached for 7 years and missed the tournament 3 of those years.
-Hes never had a top 25 offense in his 7 years of coaching.
-Hes had a top 25 defense exactly 1 year in his 7 years of coaching
So he doesn't specialize in offense or defense, he's meh at both.
-He went 0-9 against tournament teams last year with a tournament level roster (including a top 50 in his class senior) in the same year vastly inferior rosters at Loyola Chicago won 4 tournament games and UMBC beat a 1 seed.

So I mean, he will have to knock it out of the park nearly every season in recruiting to even give himself a chance.

He was at Dayton.....the talent level he will have to work with at Indiana is completely different. He missed the tourney the first two years at Dayton as he was building the program, then made it to 4 consecutive tournaments. You know how many Tournaments Dayton had made it to before Archie arrived? They had been there only 5 times since 1990. He completely turned that program around from nothing. I don't care if he never had a top 25 offense or defense, he wasn't expected to at Dayton with that level of talent, and he still got pretty close to doing it.

And yeah, he didn't make it last year with Indiana, again, as he was building the program the way he wanted it built. It was 1 year, turnarounds don't always happen that fast. You should know that, since Painter's first season at Purdue ended with a losing record, and the same record in the BIG as the previous year before he came. Last place in conference. However, as he built the program, he turned it around and made it respectable. Archie has the coaching ability to do the same, but you're judging him after his first year at Indiana. Give it time.

He was at Dayton.....the talent level he will have to work with at Indiana is completely different. He missed the tourney the first two years at Dayton as he was building the program, then made it to 4 consecutive tournaments. You know how many Tournaments Dayton had made it to before Archie arrived? They had been there only 5 times since 1990. He completely turned that program around from nothing. I don't care if he never had a top 25 offense or defense, he wasn't expected to at Dayton with that level of talent, and he still got pretty close to doing it.

And yeah, he didn't make it last year with Indiana, again, as he was building the program the way he wanted it built. It was 1 year, turnarounds don't always happen that fast. You should know that, since Painter's first season at Purdue ended with a losing record, and the same record in the BIG as the previous year before he came. Last place in conference. However, as he built the program, he turned it around and made it respectable. Archie has the coaching ability to do the same, but you're judging him after his first year at Indiana. Give it time.
I'm not sure you understand. Most of us really don't care about this. We are just giving our pre-season BIG teams. What Li'l Archie did when he was in high school or Dayton we don't care. Stop making this whole thread about you and Indiana.

I have an idea, how about a spelling bee? Or maybe... Why don't we talk about the real divergence of predictions about Wisconsin? Will Minny shake off their curse? Can someone find a basketball player at the University of Illinois?

Reactions: Inspector100
I'm not sure you understand. Most of us really don't care about this. We are just giving our pre-season BIG teams. What Li'l Archie did when he was in high school or Dayton we don't care. Stop making this whole thread about you and Indiana.

I have an idea, how about a spelling bee? Or maybe... Why don't we talk about the real divergence of predictions about Wisconsin? Will Minny shake off their curse? Can someone find a basketball player at the University of Illinois?
Obviously some of you care considering some of you took the time to point out he is such a "bad coach".

Mgkcbb cared enough to look up Archie's past stats and tear them apart while declaring him a bad coach. But you're right, most don't care. Mgkcbb just likes to make ridiculous proclamations with little to back them up, which sets me off. I'm done, for the sake of the rest of you.

And to answer that last question, not even Underwood can find a basketball player at Illinois.

This is what you call a "honeymoon period" for the IU guys with Li'l Archie. You know the story:

The new bride came home from the honeymoon crying. She told here mom through tearful eyes, "All Arche did was sit on the side of the bed and tell me how great it was going to be!"

"Lil' Archie".....

That's wickedly clever! Kind of like Fat Matt.

Meet ya behind the school if you want to fight.

McHoop

images
"Lil' Archie".....

That's wickedly clever! Kind of like Fat Matt.

Meet ya behind the school if you want to fight.

McHoop
..aaaaaaaaaaand another one.

Reactions: Schnelk and mathboy
You clowns are insufferable. We read about IU fans b*tching about IU posts on a Purdue forum, yet you just can't help yourselves.

You've certainly earned your reputation as IU fans. that's for certain.

Because we defended our coach and player? Okay haha. If you want to get back on topic, who is your Preseason All-Freshman team?

Mgkcbb cared enough to look up Archie's past stats and tear them apart while declaring him a bad coach. But you're right, most don't care. Mgkcbb just likes to make ridiculous proclamations with little to back them up, which sets me off. I'm done, for the sake of the rest of you.

And to answer that last question, not even Underwood can find a basketball player at Illinois.
Not to support Mgkcbb as I don’t particularly like him, but nobody uses as much data as he does to back up his opinion. You should try it some time.

Not to support Mgkcbb as I don’t particularly like him, but nobody uses as much data as he does to back up his opinion. You should try it some time.

Hmmm....the below looks like data....replied to you, none the less. Believe me, I love data, use it all the time, have a website dedicated to it for college basketball purposes. Not sure that's the argument you want to make.

You want stats, here's stats:

Take a look at this table from Bart Torvik's site. It shows advanced stats for BIG teams from last season, broken down into overall and conference only efficiencies. You'll see that Indiana's overall adjusted defensive efficiency on the season was 96.9, 57th in the country. Not that great. Then if you look at the conference only adjusted defensive efficiency, Indiana is at 91.7, which ranked 1st in the conference. A pretty marked improvement. Obviously the last few games, especially the Rutgers game, was a disappointment. Rutgers shot the lights out and Indiana looked like they had all but given up on the season. Not a great way to end the season, but that doesn't mean there wasn't overall improvement throughout the season.

Here is the progression according to Kenpom's numbers. This data was recorded and tabulated by a member of the Inside The Hall forum, so credit goes to him for putting it together. On KenPom there is no way to go back and look at progression, unless you just track it and write it down, which is what this member did:

ivSdQjX.png

As you can see again, the defense steadily got better throughout conference. Obviously, the offense was bad, by both metrics. It never improved much at all, and that is why Indiana had such a bad season. Last off-season Archie stated that they spent 75% of practice time on defense and 25% on offense, because they had a lot to work on and learn in his defensive system. I would imagine the time is better split this off-season, now that he has returnees who already have a year with his defense and he doesn't need to teach it to the whole team from scratch. I expect the offense to be better this year purely due to that, not even accounting for any other roster changes

Hmmm....the below looks like data....replied to you, none the less. Believe me, I love data, use it all the time, have a website dedicated to it for college basketball purposes. Not sure that's the argument you want to make.
That data shows IU sucked at the beginning of the season and that they sucked less, but still sucked at the end.
Using data is one thing, indrrstanding it is another. You admit that Kenpom doesn’t track changes and then you trust someone else’s data without knowing its accurate. Good job.

That data shows IU sucked at the beginning of the season and that they sucked less, but still sucked at the end.
Using data is one thing, indrrstanding it is another. You admit that Kenpom doesn’t track changes and then you trust someone else’s data without knowing its accurate. Good job.

lol ok. I'm out man, you're not worth the time.

Says the guy who has tried his best to make the ALL-BIG topic about only Indiana... Just saying...
Predicting how Indiana does next year, and predicting our players success, is very much a part of the OP. Did you forget Indiana was in the Big Ten?

Don't play that bullsh*t. You played it as you did, now you don't get to dictate to me how I respond to the IU stupidity.
Haha you are certainly in a tight spot. You don't want to look dumb by not including Romeo in your All-frosh team, but then again, you don't want to side with the IU guys. I cant imagine the emotional toll this is putting on your brain.

Probably best for you to just dodge the question like you have been.

th
Haha you are certainly in a tight spot. You don't want to look dumb by not including Romeo in your All-frosh team, but then again, you don't want to side with the IU guys. I cant imagine the emotional toll this is putting on your brain.

Probably best for you to just dodge the question like you have been.

No, I'm on the Purdue forum. And I can post what I damn well please. Typical dumbass.

HINT: I don't care about Romeo. Or your obsession over what Purdue fans think of him. Move along.

I'm judging him because he's never once built a top 35 team.

In 7 seasons his final KenPom ranks are as follows:

69, 67, 42, 42, 59, 39, and then last year, his first year at Indiana, he had his worst team in his tenure at 71.

-To put that into perspective, Matt Painter has had a top 30 team 9 out of his 13 years at Purdue.

In Matt Painter's first 7 years of coaching, he already had 5 seasons where his team BOTH finished in the top 30 and finished better than Archie Miller's best year in his 7 year career.

-Two years prior to Archie Miller arriving at Dayton, Dayton finished 26th overall in KenPom, 13 spots higher than Archie has ever finished in his career.

-Tom Creans last season at Indiana, he finished 44th overall, and was ran out of town.

Archie's entire appeal revolves around one elite 8 run. He's a career 4-4 in the tournament. Take out the one elite 8 run, and he's 1-3 in the tournament.

I mean,
-he has not won a tournament game in 3 years.
-he did not beat a single tournament team last season in 9 tries
-he doesn't build top 25 offenses
-he doesn't build top 25 defenses
-He has one top 40 finish in 7 years of coaching (39th overall btw)
-He actually regressed to his worst coaching season ever at Indiana last season.

There's literally nothing at all that points to him being a good coach. It's actually active and open trolling to suggest he's been a good coach in his 7 years of coaching.

I'm judging him because he's never once built a top 35 team.

In 7 seasons his final KenPom ranks are as follows:

69, 67, 42, 42, 59, 39, and then last year, his first year at Indiana, he had his worst team in his tenure at 71.

-To put that into perspective, Matt Painter has had a top 30 team 9 out of his 13 years at Purdue.

In Matt Painter's first 7 years of coaching, he already had 5 seasons where his team BOTH finished in the top 30 and finished better than Archie Miller's best year in his 7 year career.

-Two years prior to Archie Miller arriving at Dayton, Dayton finished 26th overall in KenPom, 13 spots higher than Archie has ever finished in his career.

-Tom Creans last season at Indiana, he finished 44th overall, and was ran out of town.

Archie's entire appeal revolves around one elite 8 run. He's a career 4-4 in the tournament. Take out the one elite 8 run, and he's 1-3 in the tournament.

I mean,
-he has not won a tournament game in 3 years.
-he did not beat a single tournament team last season in 9 tries
-he doesn't build top 25 offenses
-he doesn't build top 25 defenses
-He has one top 40 finish in 7 years of coaching (39th overall btw)
-He actually regressed to his worst coaching season ever at Indiana last season.

There's literally nothing at all that points to him being a good coach. It's actually active and open trolling to suggest he's been a good coach in his 7 years of coaching.
I'll just leave this here....

https://thebiglead.com/2018/04/10/top-college-basketball-coaches-rankings/

You're leaving a list that has been roundly mocked around the internet and was written by an IU grad. I disagree with the list completely and so does the data as it's hard to assert someone is one of the 15 best coaches in the nation when the best they've ever finished in a single season is 39th.
Actually, Miller finished the season at least 8th one year...

Nope, finished 42nd the year he made the Elite 8.
Nope, definitely finished in the final 8. Maybe you didn't know this, but that's what making the elite 8 means.

Personally, I'd be fine finishing Kenpom 100 as long as we go far in the tournament. Tournament success is ALL that matters.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT