ADVERTISEMENT

Post your preseason All-B1G basketball teams

Ha. He’s more than entitled to an opinion. But just because you’re entitled to an opinion doesn’t mean a) it can’t be inaccurately formed by a bunch of BS and b) doesn’t mean it’s not trolling.

IUbaseball just gave a rather troll opinion that Purdue would be one of the worst shooting teams in the B10. He’s certainly entitled to that opinion but doesn’t mean it was a clear troll job. No difference for the OP. And FWIW, neither is going to happen, but there’s a much better chance that Purdue ends up one of the worst shooting teams in the B10 before Romeo isn’t named to all-freshman B10 team.

Goodness. You're like a dog with a bone. A rabid dog, at that.

Any list that omits a top 5 nationally ranked incoming freshman from a list of 5 best freshman in his own conference is a troll post. Would be the equivalent of omitting Carsen from the all-B10 list. Both would be opinions I may add, as well as troll posts.
You really don't understand trolling and what a troll post is. Why don't you let it go. Just because someone posts an OPINION that you don't agree with does not make it a "troll post". Please, BAB, get a clue here.

I have to ask, are you really a Purdue Grad? I mean you are so quick to make sure IU is never slighted, and you don't like and contest any postings that are positive toward Purdue. I begin to see a pattern here. You also seem to lack basic understanding of the various populations found on most message boards (ex: what a troll actually is). You also exhibit some compulsive behaviors that make your positions difficult to understand.

Reactions: BBG
Ha. He’s more than entitled to an opinion. But just because you’re entitled to an opinion doesn’t mean a) it can’t be inaccurately formed by a bunch of BS and b) doesn’t mean it’s not trolling.

IUbaseball just gave a rather troll opinion that Purdue would be one of the worst shooting teams in the B10. He’s certainly entitled to that opinion but doesn’t mean it was a clear troll job. No difference for the OP. And FWIW, neither is going to happen, but there’s a much better chance that Purdue ends up one of the worst shooting teams in the B10 before Romeo isn’t named to all-freshman B10 team.
Classic example.

You know it's kinda funny, I used to post on this board a long time ago and left because threads like this became the norm.

It's been so long since I posted here that I have even forgotten the user info I used, but it's sad that things are still the same.

Come on people, we're all better than this.

Dan Murphy of ESPN just published his preseason power rankings:

Early Big Ten Power Rankings
1. Michigan State
2. Michigan
3. Maryland
4. Purdue
5. Nebraska
6. Wisconsin
7. Indiana
8. Ohio State
9. Penn State
10. Minnesota
11. Iowa
12. Northwestern
13. Illinois
14. Rutgers

Also listed 5 players to watch:

Romeo Langford
Ethan Happ
Charles Matthews
Nick Ward
James Palmer Jr.

He gave commentary on each player, not a bad article:

http://kwese.espn.com/mens-college-...es-better-ncaa-tournament-haul-2018-19-season

You know it's kinda funny, I used to post on this board a long time ago and left because threads like this became the norm.

It's been so long since I posted here that I have even forgotten the user info I used, but it's sad that things are still the same.

Come on people, we're all better than this.

OH, SHUT UP, YOU TROLL! (Sorry, had to do it. I'm in that kind of mood this morning.)

You're right.

With that said, it's rather hard to leave it alone when a thread is hijacked by IU trolls who have to be validated.

OH, SHUT UP, YOU TROLL! (Sorry, had to do it. I'm in that kind of mood this morning.)

You're right.

With that said, it's rather hard to leave it alone when a thread is hijacked by IU trolls who have to be validated.
No worries, I have a positive demeanor so I tend not to get riled up and just laugh things off.

You're right though, the freedom that outsiders are allowed to post and remain here is what chased quite a few of us off to begin with.

Reactions: Inspector100
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT