ADVERTISEMENT

Online Radio for Virginia Game?

Oct 8, 2001
I would like to listen to Cliz. and Rob Blackman and the Purdue radio network. During the regular season I listen to Fox 1260 in Indy. They have not covered the games during the NCAA tourney. I would appreciate it someone lets me know how to access the online coverage.Thanks. Boiler up!

I would like to listen to Cliz. and Rob Blackman and the Purdue radio network. During the regular season I listen to Fox 1260 in Indy. They have not covered the games during the NCAA tourney. I would appreciate it someone lets me know how to access the online coverage.Thanks. Boiler up!
Me too!

Westwood One broadcasts the tourney. To listen online: Go to the link below, scroll down to the Purdue game, and click on the graphic to launch the radio stream. If you want to listen on the radio, search for your local Westwood1 affiliate station on the ww1 website.

https://westwoodonesports.com/madness/

You can actually watch it online. It's free for 1 hr I think. Cbssportsline.com

Tunein app works well. There is usually a 10 sec delay to TV so you will need to delay TV to sync. They usually carry the pregame too.

Reactions: Mobes
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT