ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State v. Purdue Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
The Boilers (4-2) have a big challenge tonight as they battle the #20-ranked Buckeyes (5-0) in Mackey Arena in the conference opener for both teams. Television coverage is on BTN with a 7:00 pm (Eastern time) tip. Purdue will need to clean up the turnovers (as usual) and have a focused effort on both ends of the floor. Can't afford to dig an early hole with a team like Ohio State and expect to emerge victorious. Last time out, Coach Matt Painter shook up the starting line-up a little with Trevion Williams and Aaron Wheeler coming off the bench - will that be the case again, tonight? Having Eric Hunter, Jr. back shall continue to be a boost for Purdue, and will Jaden Ivey be back after being out the last five games? He's returned to practice, and CMP is hopeful....we shall see. Regardless, if the Boilers can stay out of foul trouble and keep OSU off the boards while knocking down a majority of the good shots they get, without the careless turnovers - they'll have a really good shot to start out well in the conference. Ohio State is likely to be short-handed with Seth Towns out and likely not having EJ Liddell. I'd expect they will still try to attack the paint and Tre Williams and Zach Edey. Should be a really good contest.....life in what looks to be a loaded Big Ten.

Boiler up, my friends.

i

i

isaachayes1x18x10x05xmc.jpg

Dow is back??? but probably won't play........ had mono

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT