ADVERTISEMENT

need help with radioand sec plus

WaltV

True Freshman
Feb 28, 2004
I could always get the women's games on the radio, but now I get sent to an FM station and have not been able to get the broadcasts. What is the secret???? Also, I see that today's game is telecast on SEC plus. I het SEC on Directv. Any help in getting SEC plus?

I could always get the women's games on the radio, but now I get sent to an FM station and have not been able to get the broadcasts. What is the secret???? Also, I see that today's game is telecast on SEC plus. I het SEC on Directv. Any help in getting SEC plus?
I don't know anything about SEC plus. Sounds like BTN plus which requires a paid subscription even if you have BTN but I do not know for sure.

As for the radio broadcast from BOB-FM, I to have sometimes had trouble getting the game at times. I always go through the link on the www.purduesports.com site on the WBB schedule where it says "Listen" and that always seems to work. I am listening to Tim Newton right now on that station.

I don't know anything about SEC plus. Sounds like BTN plus which requires a paid subscription even if you have BTN but I do not know for sure.

As for the radio broadcast from BOB-FM, I to have sometimes had trouble getting the game at times. I always go through the link on the www.purduesports.com site on the WBB schedule where it says "Listen" and that always seems to work. I am listening to Tim Newton right now on that station.

All the creative scheduling in the world can not disguise the ugly truth about our status as a wbb program.

LOL. Always happy to see Des show up here when we lose.

Lose? I would call 36 points a cross between a rout and an annihilation. Take a look at the historical records and see how many of the truly crushing defeats in program history have come in the last 14 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT