ADVERTISEMENT

What you need to know

pulax78

Gold Member
Sep 20, 2001
Plantation, FL
We passed up to many open shots trying to drive to the middle and getting stuffed. Rule is, if open - shoot. - Missed to many FT. Nice job Flech on the final 3. - I told you we might need Myles in crital situations. -

Reactions: wallyboiler79
We passed up to many open shots trying to drive to the middle and getting stuffed. Rule is, if open - shoot. - Missed to many FT. Nice job Flech on the final 3. - I told you we might need Myles in crital situations. -
Everyone knows we might need Myles at some point. That’s why it was a huge argument back and forth lolol. And we Weill need Heide too. It was good to see us be aggressive and try to take it to the hole.

Reactions: pulax78
Heide gets more bs fouls called against him than anyone I can remember in a long time. I really like what he brings.
Yeah for sure. I feel it’s a right of passage in the B1G that first year guys get BS calls on em. Mgbako for IU isn’t as good a defender but sometimes he gets some bad calls on him. Heide gets those too.

Reactions: SKYDOG
How did you like the last foul on Myles? The call at the rim with him going straight up was a non foul as well.
And the 2nd one. The MSU player swings the ball into Colvin's knee while he is in a good defensive stance, and Green is standing right there and calls a foul.

How did you like the last foul on Myles? The call at the rim with him going straight up was a non foul as well.
They definitely called more touch fouls than usual…I guess get ready for the actual tourney? But why couldn’t we have had that all year instead?

So Painter did get Colvin and Heide ready for postseason play. Well done. Now if he could only anoint them Sophomores so they wouldn’t get freshman treatment by refs on fouls…

Yeah for sure. I feel it’s a right of passage in the B1G that first year guys get BS calls on em. Mgbako for IU isn’t as good a defender but sometimes he gets some bad calls on him. Heide gets those too.

They definitely got the conference newcomer treatment....haha.

It will toughen them up - like them getting in the mix.....when Heide dashed for the drive on one, it looked like for just a second there might be a highlight coming, but the MSU defender closed it off.

Reactions: DwaynePurvis00
I'm sure you are right.

I was so glad to see Colvin putting so much effort into defense, only to have the refs take him out of the game.
He was great! Felt like he was growing up before our eyes. I hope he gets more run tomorrow. He’s going to be so good next year

Reactions: BoilerAndy
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT