ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota v. Purdue Game Thread

Purdue Grad in Texas

All-American
Mar 22, 2010
Boiler Up, my friends. Let's see what the Boilers can do against the Golden Gophers.

David Bell and King Doerue available.....Aidan O'Connell starting.

images

Reactions: decontain
It's not often you choose someone who has as many turnovers as AOC has had over someone who has none. Hopefully that fumble isn't a preview of things to come.

Reactions: Lifetimeboiler
Not terrible coverage....good grab but looked closer to hitting the ground than expected on the one replay I saw....oh well.....Boilers in an early hole 7-0.

Rough start but a lot of football left. Was that even a catch? Defender had his arm in there and the ball looks like it hit the ground on the way down?

Typical…turnover, then get torched deep.

This is a game we need to win if we want a winning season. Home game, Minnesota coming off an ugly loss at home.

Unfortunately, I sense a major choke job today.

Couldn't have scripted a much worse start.
Wouldn’t have expected anything any different as a Purdue fan today….rainy day, playing against a team that struggled mightily the week before. Seems about right.

You know, it always makes me feel better when the commentators and review official in the booth discuss how the opponent’s TD wasn’t actually good. 🤦‍♂️

Kind of a bad sack to take there, particularly after after missing the sure TD pass the play before.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT