ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden stole CLASSIFIED docs when he was VP!

I thought the difference was because Joe is a Democrat.
If our little liberal friends really want to play the “mine is bigger than yours” game, it really isn’t even a discussion for anyone with an ounce of objectivity. Biden had classified docs in multiple unsecured locations, which made them highly susceptible to bad actors, especially when you consider the UPenn's think tank that’s received over $50million from the Chinese since 2014. Hunter Biden also had access to the Biden residence where the other docs were found. He reportedly was paying his father $50,000/month rent to stay there (that’s what we call money laundering and 10% for the Big Guy). The dude is a crackhead pedophile who is in bed with foreign actors that would love access to US classified intelligence. The fact that some think these two scenarios are even comparable in terms of potential exposure of classified intel is laughable and ignorant. But I’d expect nothing less.

Last edited:
You are mis-labeling me if you think I’m a “lefty-lib.”

In fact, I defy you to quote ONE SINGLE POST OF MINE that in any way promotes left/liberal policies.

Go ahead, I’ll wait.
Sounding hysterical again with the all caps.

To end your wait, here is an untruthful hysterical quote you made in reply to me that supports left/liberal policies to crush Jan 6 protestors (not including Ray Epps) and discredit Trump while ignoring growing evidence of fed involvement. As far as I know, this is your quote and not something you plagiarized (let me know otherwise, Joe):

Let me make it clear:

Many, many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy for their organized efforts to violently overthrow the United States Government on January 6, 2021.
They have uniformly stated that they were inspired by then-President Donald J. Trump.

Sounding hysterical again with the all caps.

To end your wait, here is an untruthful hysterical quote you made in reply to me that supports left/liberal policies to crush Jan 6 protestors (not including Ray Epps) and discredit Trump while ignoring growing evidence of fed involvement. As far as I know, this is your quote and not something you plagiarized (let me know otherwise, Joe):

Let me make it clear:

Many, many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy for their organized efforts to violently overthrow the United States Government on January 6, 2021.
They have uniformly stated that they were inspired by then-President Donald J. Trump.
That’s a left/liberal policy?

Holy shit you are over the edge slurping Trump if you think that statement by me is liberal policy.

That’s a “policy” statement that McConnell, Chris Sununu, Bolton, and Kevin McCarthy (“It's not Antifa, it's MAGA. I know. I was there." "The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters.") among many, many others, ascribed to.

Last edited:
And forgive me for asking, @Riveting-

Who the hell is Ray Epps? I just Googled him and he looks like he’s a guy that got to the Capitol but didn’t go in. And then Alex Jones said he was a government operative so all the whack jobs threatened him and his family. What is wrong with your CrackeyHunterGuy teeny tiny liddle brain? You clearly haven’t taken your CrackeyHunterGuy meds.

That’s a left/liberal policy?

Holy shit you are over the edge slurping Trump if you think that statement by me is liberal policy.

That’s a “policy” statement that McConnell, Chris Sununu, Bolton, and Kevin McCarthy (“It's not Antifa, it's MAGA. I know. I was there." "The president bears responsibility for Wednesday's attack on Congress by mob rioters.") among many, many others, ascribed to.
Whether repub hacks advocate the same policy for their own corrupt reasons or not, it was clearly a left/lib policy to help dems in the midterms.

And forgive me for asking, @Riveting-

Who the hell is Ray Epps? I just Googled him and he looks like he’s a guy that got to the Capitol but didn’t go in. And then Alex Jones said he was a government operative so all the whack jobs threatened him and his family. What is wrong with your CrackeyHunterGuy teeny tiny liddle brain? You clearly haven’t taken your CrackeyHunterGuy meds.
Now you are playing dumb - which you are quite good at, Joe.

Now you are playing dumb - which you are quite good at, Joe.
No you HunterCrackWannabe, I’m not “playing dumb” because I read about your gullible conspiracy theory stupidity.

He’s a nice guy really low IQ Trump slurper that didn’t go inside the Capitol because he saw officers getting assaulted.

Then Alex Jones started a conspiracy theory about him and now he’s on death threat watch. There’s the culture you’re hoping for.

So you buy the Alex Jones conspiracy about this dumb ass? If so, the HunterCrack has completely ravaged your teeeeeny tiny itsy bitsy gullible brain.

You are clearly the kind of rocket scientist that is “investing” your money in the “Bannon Build the Wall Fund.”

• Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
Whether repub hacks advocate the same policy for their own corrupt reasons or not, it was clearly a left/lib policy to help dems in the midterms.
So “liberal policy” is anyone who thinks Donald Trump is an idiot and dangerous?

So now you actually think that Mattis, Esper, Kelley, Bolton, Sunnunu, Tillerson, Barr, and for goodness sake; Michael freaking Luttig are advocates for liberal policies?!? Are you really calling people like Luttig and Mattis “repub hacks?”

Shame on you. You are outdoing yourself with a whole new level of hypocrisy, stupidity, gullibility, and ignorance.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Riveting-
If our little liberal friends really want to play the “mine is bigger than yours” game, it really isn’t even a discussion for anyone with an ounce of objectivity. Biden had classified docs in multiple unsecured locations, which made them highly susceptible to bad actors, especially when you consider the UPenn's think tank that’s received over $50million from the Chinese since 2014. Hunter Biden also had access to the Biden residence where the other docs were found. He reportedly was paying his father $50,000/month rent to stay there (that’s what we call money laundering and 10% for the Big Guy). The dude is a crackhead pedophile who is in bed with foreign actors that would love access to US classified intelligence. The fact that some think these two scenarios are even comparable in terms of potential exposure of classified intel is laughable and ignorant. But I’d expect nothing less.
not that there is any concern ;) ...but Hunter rented from his dad for 50k a month (slightly under 1/3 of the house value in ONE year) the house where the vette and other classified docs were kept. The important thing is no mean tweets! So is tuity fruity your favorite ice cream Joe???? Do you prefer your gas tank on the driver's side or the passenger side Joe? What tire pressure do you keep Joe for the least wear and most comfort? Is it true Joe that when you are driving the Corvette with the top down hauling the classified documents you do keep the doors locked and car secure when you leave it unattended?

Joe, you need to dismiss the alledged 61 million from China since we know the Clinton Foundation was legit just due to you being so tough with China. What about Russia...tell them about Russia Joe...and ukraine and all that money...some people don't have an idea all that money is accurately accounted... Some people are confusing conspiracy theories with being a history buff Joe and it may be time to tell them you don't do mean tweets...and how irresponsible Trump "as an Ex president" with those docs. You need to get the media to support you Joe and the best way is a ministry of truth!

Reactions: Boilermaker03
not that there is any concern ;) ...but Hunter rented from his dad for 50k a month (slightly under 1/3 of the house value in ONE year) the house where the vette and other classified docs were kept. The important thing is no mean tweets! So is tuity fruity your favorite ice cream Joe???? Do you prefer your gas tank on the driver's side or the passenger side Joe? What tire pressure do you keep Joe for the least wear and most comfort? Is it true Joe that when you are driving the Corvette with the top down hauling the classified documents you do keep the doors locked and car secure when you leave it unattended?

Joe, you need to dismiss the alledged 61 million from China since we know the Clinton Foundation was legit just due to you being so tough with China. What about Russia...tell them about Russia Joe...and ukraine and all that money...some people don't have an idea all that money is accurately accounted... Some people are confusing conspiracy theories with being a history buff Joe and it may be time to tell them you don't do mean tweets...and how irresponsible Trump "as an Ex president" with those docs. You need to get the media to support you Joe and the best way is a ministry of truth!

Can you even imagine how sweaty Sonny and Cher must’ve been with those fur coats indoors under studio lights!

So “liberal policy” is anyone who thinks Donald Trump is an idiot and dangerous?

So now you actually think that Mattis, Esper, Kelley, Bolton, Sunnunu, Tillerson, Barr, and for goodness sake; Michael freaking Luttig are advocates for liberal policies?!? Are you really calling people like Luttig and Mattis “repub hacks?”

Shame on you. You are outdoing yourself with a whole new level of hypocrisy, stupidity, gullibility, and ignorance.
What Dems would you classify as idiotic and dangerous?

What Dems would you classify as idiotic and dangerous?
The worst is Talib.

There are many dangerous idiots in both parties. Some lean more idiot, some lean more dangerous. Devolder, Hank Johnson, Waters, Greene, Omar, Bernie, Boebert. It’s a bi-partisan quality.

But I very much prefer conservative policy. Waiting for you or anyone to cite my (lol) liberal posts.

I am conservative and vehemently anti-insurrection. That puts me in solid company.

Waiting for you or anyone to cite my (lol) liberal posts.
"No one cares about Hunter Biden. It’s a loser of a loser of a loser of a proposition for the Republicans. Because no one cares."

Unless plagiarized, that sentence is attributed to you, HfanJoe.

"No one cares about Hunter Biden. It’s a loser of a loser of a loser of a proposition for the Republicans. Because no one cares."

I was wrong. There is one person who cares about him, dreams about him, posts with your beloved Hunter as your avatar, and gets all “oofy-moist” at the thought of him:

It’s YOU, CrackeyHunterGuy! Yaaaay CrackeyHunterGuy!

That was a political observation, and most certainly not a policy statement, you dunce.

Here are some policy statements I wholly support:

• Less government spending/fiscal responsibility
  • Rule of law
  • Color blind society/anti”woke”
  • Strong military and law enforcement
  • Less government regulation
THOSE are policy positions that people actually care about. What any of those have to do with dumb ass (real) Hunter Biden is beyond the vast majority of sane voters.

Last edited:
That was a political observation, and most certainly not a policy statement, you dunce.

Here are some policy statements I wholly support:

• Less government spending/fiscal responsibility
  • Rule of law
  • Color blind society/anti”woke”
  • Strong military and law enforcement
  • Less government regulation
THOSE are policy positions that people actually care about. What any of those have to do with dumb ass (real) Hunter Biden is beyond the vast majority of sane voters.
Policy: a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual (Oxford online dictionary).

A course of action adopted by lib dems to win the 2020 election and the 2022 midterms.

That's two, Joe.

I was wrong. There is one person who cares about him, dreams about him, posts with your beloved Hunter as your avatar, and gets all “oofy-moist” at the thought of him:

It’s YOU, CrackeyHunterGuy! Yaaaay CrackeyHunterGuy!
So, are you saying you’re not concerned about Hunters business relationships that clearly involve Joe?

So, are you saying you’re not concerned about Hunters business relationships that clearly involve Joe?
I've been clear and will continue to be:
  • Hunter Biden (in my opinion) is prosecutable.
  • Lots of potential criminals brag about getting help from places where the 'helper' has no idea their name is being tossed about. So, the evidence needs to be examined to see if anyone, including Joe Biden could have been part of any conspiracy. The public does not have access to that evidence.
  • Joe Biden is a losing proposition for the Dems and is way, way, way past his prime.
  • If a criminal investigation eliminated Biden from contention for future elected office it would be a major boost to the Dems chances of holding the Presidency (my opinion).
  • Donald Trump is a losing proposition for the Repubs and is a historically notable anti-democracy idiot of epic proportions.
  • If a criminal investigation eliminated Trump from contention for future elected office it would be a major boost to the R's chances of gaining the Presidency (my opinion).
None of these are government policy issues. They are political assessments. You asked me about policy issues and I answered previously. So now, I have added political assessments.

If the R's try to run on grievance/Trump-style nonsense they will massively underperform again. Smart, educated, intellectually curious Rs like DeSantis understand this and can win elections and govern effectively with conservative policy. The politicians who pander to loud idiots like @Riveting- are disgusting losers, who will continue to lose unless they are in a 75% red district.

So where (if at all) do you disagree with my policy preferences of Limited government, pro-rule of law and pro-military/law enforcement, fiscal responsibility, etc.?

And where (if at all) do you disagree with my political assessments?

Last edited:
Policy: a course or principle of action adopted or proposed by a government, party, business, or individual (Oxford online dictionary).

A course of action adopted by lib dems to win the 2020 election and the 2022 midterms.

That's two, Joe.
Yes, dumbass -- the Oxford Dictionary definition is real. But we are talking about government policy, and you have added your application to the policy of political operatives. That is how you are geared, and it is pathetic.

Last edited:
Yes, dumbass -- the Oxford Dictionary definition is real. But we are talking about government policy, and you have added your application to the policy of political operatives. That is how you are geared, and it is pathetic.
Here are your words:

'In fact, I defy you to quote ONE SINGLE POST OF MINE that in any way promotes left/liberal policies."

"Left" and "liberal" are not officially part of our government, yet you now want to claim that you were talking only about government policy? Nice try, Joe.

That's makes two quotes that defy your defiance.

Because Obstruction of Justice is a real crime, especially when committed by a president. Did you you really just say you don’t give a F if an elected official obstructed Justice?

No, trump didn’t have the authority to have them just because he has the authority to declassify them. Are you making this shit up?

There is absolutely something wrong with Biden having the documents. The Special Council is warranted and the entire matter should be investigated.

See how we are different? You’re saying YOUR guy can take the documents and obstruct the investigation into them and that’s just fine. I’m saying both should be investigated.
Well the obstruction part of the Trump story is a stretch, but that's just not something we are going to agree on.

Biden not only had classified documents in unsecured areas (unlike Trump), he had TOP secret documents in unsecured areas.

Well the obstruction part of the Trump story is a stretch, but that's just not something we are going to agree on.

Biden not only had classified documents in unsecured areas (unlike Trump), he had TOP secret documents in unsecured areas.
Trump had SCI docs out of a SCIF.

There’s your winner (unless Biden had SCI docs too).

Trump had SCI docs out of a SCIF.

There’s your winner (unless Biden had SCI docs too).
Having documents in his garage is the winner, even if he really did have a deadbolt lock.

He no doubt figured anybody breaking in would steal the vette and overlook the docs.

Having documents in his garage is the winner, even if he really did have a deadbolt lock.

He no doubt figured anybody breaking in would steal the vette and overlook the docs.
No, actually a locked pool house at a semi-public country club and a locked garage is a flat out tie in and of itself if the docs are the same classification level.

Other factors (knowledge, intent, obstruction) undoubtedly can change the level of misconduct, but anyone that tries to declare a definitive worst without evidentiary knowledge is talking out of their ass.

Of course, you talking out of your CrackeyHunterGuy ass is all but a given.

No, actually a locked pool house at a semi-public country club and a locked garage is a flat out tie in and of itself if the docs are the same classification level.

Other factors (knowledge, intent, obstruction) undoubtedly can change the level of misconduct, but anyone that tries to declare a definitive worst without evidentiary knowledge is talking out of their ass.

Trump had his documents locked up. The facility was inspected. He even added a lock that was recommended. Biden has had them in MULTIPLE unsecured locations (the house was being claimed by Hunter as a place he lived and rented from his dad for ~$50k a month (that's not sketchy at all either...) and he brought hookers and god who knows else through the place).

Not only that, the archives at least knew what documents Trump had. They had no idea that Biden had these. So what did he do, sneak them out? Wouldn't that be tantamount to stealing?

We need to stop acting like there is any comparison here at all. There isn't.

Reactions: SKYDOG and jrcrist
Trump had his documents locked up. The facility was inspected. He even added a lock that was recommended. Biden has had them in MULTIPLE unsecured locations (the house was being claimed by Hunter as a place he lived and rented from his dad for ~$50k a month (that's not sketchy at all either...) and he brought hookers and god who knows else through the place).

Not only that, the archives at least knew what documents Trump had. They had no idea that Biden had these. So what did he do, sneak them out? Wouldn't that be tantamount to stealing?

I offer the post below as a real recitation of USG national security definitions and process, on a message board. That's kinda odd to do because I'm doing so without wild conjecture, hot takes, or bias. So I hope you read the post and truly attempt to understand these things that are established, and take into account (with both 45 and 46) what has not been established.

Your conclusions would be correct if your suppositions were. About Biden's garage? Your factual links are on point. There were classified docs at a location they should not have been. I have not seen reported nor admitted what level of classification.

But about Mar A Lago? You are listing your conclusions without any linked basis in fact:
  1. The archives did not know what documents were at Mar A Lago. They thought they knew based on what Trump's lawyers had previously told them. The USG had no idea that there were SCI docs at Mar A Lago.
  2. Mar A Lago had SCI documents in a pool house. Even well-informed people usually do not understand that SCI docs are a whole different ballgame. Lots and lots of stuff is classified. Lots and lots of government employees have Top Secret clearance. But SCI docs are beyond the routine Top Secret clearance of most FBI Agents. They were beyond the clearance of the majority of the search team. And a SCIF is a specially built Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility that has very limited access and is far, far more than just a "locked door." Those docs were as sensitive as it gets, and that pool house was most definitely not a SCIF.
  3. The search warrant of Mar A Lago was specifically issued because one or more informants reported that there were highly classified docs at Mar A Lago that had not been disclosed.
Another key distinction: Note how you (broadly) describe these documents as ones that "Trump had" or "Biden had." That has not been established in either case. The documents were at the respective locations, not necessarily in the hands of 45 & 46. That's why the search was for Mar A Lago, not for Donald Trump. I'm not nitpicking at your words - you were speaking broadly. But it is important to note that no knowledge has been established on the part of either 45 or 46; just that their declared residences contained classified materials and should not have.

Last edited:

And let’s not forget the classified docs that were found at the UPenn think tank that’s largely funded by the Chinese ($54 million between 2014 and 2019).

The quality of your insults has really degraded, becoming more childish over time.

I suspect this has something to do with the shame of your inner struggle to let go of the left/liberal policies you have promoted on this forum. Maybe your struggle will abate if you leave this forum and return to your native iu forum. I think it is worth a good 12-month trial to see.

The quality of your insults has really degraded, becoming more childish over time.

I suspect this has something to do with the shame of your inner struggle to let go of the left/liberal policies you have promoted on this forum. Maybe your struggle will abate if you leave this forum and return to your native iu forum. I think it is worth a good 12-month trial to see.
It is incredibly telling that when I post pure, irrefutable substance (see two posts above yours) you never weigh in with substance or even post a simple agreement to any part of it.

But when I call you by your new assigned name, CrackeyHunterGuy, you are always ready for a discussion or nasty back and forth. That is pathetic.

So, if you ever start responding like an adult when addressing substance, you may achieve a name change and no longer be pathetic.

It is incredibly telling that when I post pure, irrefutable substance (see two posts above yours) you never weigh in with substance or even post a simple agreement to any part of it.

But when I call you by your new assigned name, CrackeyHunterGuy, you are always ready for a discussion or nasty back and forth. That is pathetic.

So, if you ever start responding like an adult when addressing substance, you may achieve a name change and no longer be pathetic.
I don’t read your posts like the one above because they are way too long and I have much better things to do with my time. If you can learn how to express the small volume of thought you occasionally have into fewer words, I will read more than a few sentences of your posts. (Not including those that are plagiarized.)

Like Ted, I am here for the entertainment – not to read your (or anyone else’s) endless, sometimes-hysterical bloviating.

I don’t read your posts like the one above because they are way too long and I have much better things to do with my time. If you can learn how to express the small volume of thought you occasionally have into fewer words, I will read more than a few sentences of your posts. (Not including those that are plagiarized.)

Like Ted, I am here for the entertainment – not to read your (or anyone else’s) endless, sometimes-hysterical bloviating.
So the best explanation that CrackeyHunterGuy @Riveting- can offer is;

I am only here to trade insults and my attention span is very, very short. Anything that's not insulting and is more than a short sentence is boring to me.

Good to see it explained so succinctly by you.

So the best explanation that CrackeyHunterGuy @Riveting- can offer is;

I am only here to trade insults and my attention span is very, very short. Anything that's not insulting and is more than a short sentence is boring to me.

Good to see it explained so succinctly by you.
I am sorry I hurt your feelings about your bloviating. Maybe they will appreciate you more on the Leonation forum you came from.

I am sorry I hurt your feelings about your bloviating. Maybe they will appreciate you more on the Leonation forum you came from.
You've completely missed the point again.
  • You did not, nor have you ever hurt my feelings.
  • You admit that you only respond to insults, and only respond with insults.
  • You readily admit that when there is substance you do not respond with substance. Ever.
That is pathetic.

Your conclusions would be correct if your suppositions were. About Biden's garage? Your factual links are on point. There were classified docs at a location they should not have been. I have not seen reported nor admitted what level of classification.
More than one location. They shouldn't have been in his garage and they shouldn't have been in an unsecured university office. I thought I heard of a 3rd location, but I don't have info on that.

He had top secret documents.

But about Mar A Lago? You are listing your conclusions without any linked basis in fact:
  1. The archives did not know what documents were at Mar A Lago. They thought they knew based on what Trump's lawyers had previously told them. The USG had no idea that there were SCI docs at Mar A Lago.
  2. Mar A Lago had SCI documents in a pool house. Even well-informed people usually do not understand that SCI docs are a whole different ballgame. Lots and lots of stuff is classified. Lots and lots of government employees have Top Secret clearance. But SCI docs are beyond the routine Top Secret clearance of most FBI Agents. They were beyond the clearance of the majority of the search team. And a SCIF is a specially built Sensitive Compartmented Information Facility that has very limited access and is far, far more than just a "locked door." Those docs were as sensitive as it gets, and that pool house was most definitely not a SCIF.
  3. The search warrant of Mar A Lago was specifically issued because one or more informants reported that there were highly classified docs at Mar A Lago that had not been disclosed.
Again, all of the credible reporting that I have seen on this said that the documents at Mar A Lago were in an approved locked area.

No such distinction has ever been made nor attempted for Biden since they didn't even know he had any classified and top secret documents.
Another key distinction: Note how you (broadly) describe these documents as ones that "Trump had" or "Biden had." That has not been established in either case. The documents were at the respective locations, not necessarily in the hands of 45 & 46. That's why the search was for Mar A Lago, not for Donald Trump. I'm not nitpicking at your words - you were speaking broadly. But it is important to note that no knowledge has been established on the part of either 45 or 46; just that their declared residences contained classified materials and should not have.
I mean common. Who else is going to have access to top secret documents and put them in a box next to Joe Biden's corvette AND in his personal office at a university?

I assumed that Trump had earmarked what boxes to take when he moved out, thus he needs to have some responsibility on what was in his possession as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT