ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden stole CLASSIFIED docs when he was VP!

Seriously HoosierfanJM, you're TDS is getting out of control. I used to think Bob had the worst case we've ever seen but you're definitely challenging him for that title.

I bet you've really got your panties in a wad over Trump being let back on Twitter and Facebook. Prepare yourself for some new mean tweets!!

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Seriously HoosierfanJM, you're TDS is getting out of control. I used to think Bob had the worst case we've ever seen but you're definitely challenging him for that title.

I bet you've really got your panties in a wad over Trump being let back on Twitter and Facebook. Prepare yourself for some new mean tweets!!
I'm completely fine with Trump having active Twitter and Facebook accounts, or not. That's a private business's decision and should not be infringed upon by government.

If that private business allows him to 'mean-tweet' that's their prerogative. However, with free speech there can be consequences if you say things that generate violence. Just ask the now-federal prison inmate leadership of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Those guys weren't inside the Capitol on J6, but their free speech-allowed instructions got them Seditious Conspiracy convictions.

So, you can continue to try to broad-brush insult or label me, but my response is based on the application of the rule of law.

I'm completely fine with Trump having active Twitter and Facebook accounts, or not. That's a private business's decision and should not be infringed upon by government.

If that private business allows him to 'mean-tweet' that's their prerogative. However, with free speech there can be consequences if you say things that generate violence. Just ask the now-federal prison inmate leadership of the Proud Boys and Oath Keepers. Those guys weren't inside the Capitol on J6, but their free speech-allowed instructions got them Seditious Conspiracy convictions.

So, you can continue to try to broad-brush insult or label me, but my response is based on the application of the rule of law.
Should Maxine 'crazy wig" Waters be prosecuted for what she said in trying to incite violence and attacking Republicans?

Should Maxine 'crazy wig" Waters be prosecuted for what she said in trying to incite violence and attacking Republicans?
I said “consequences,” not necessarily prosecutions. Prosecutions are based on specific statutory elements.

Once again, Trump is an anti-American, unmitigated disaster, but I believe in

The rule of law.

• Haha
I said “consequences,” not necessarily prosecutions. Prosecutions are based on specific statutory elements.

Once again, Trump is an anti-American, unmitigated disaster, but I believe in

The rule of law.
Did you see the videos of people being attacked at restaurants?
You know where they got in the face of the customers eating. (something she mentioned in her tyraid)
Her actions might very well have lead to the Republican shooting at the annual baseball game.
Maybe she even incited all the BLM riots.
I never heard her say to politely interface with the people you meet at restaurants or stores.

Did you see the videos of people being attacked at restaurants?
You know where they got in the face of the customers eating. (something she mentioned in her tyraid)
Her actions might very well have lead to the Republican shooting at the annual baseball game.
Maybe she even incited all the BLM riots.
I never heard her say to politely interface with the people you meet at restaurants or stores.

ONCE AGAIN

I said consequences for Trump, not that there is a criminal statute that has elements that addresses his role on January 6th. There clearly have been criminal statutes that have addressed the people that took action.

As far as Maxine Waters inspiring someone to punch someone in a restaurant? Just like the January 6th attackers, there are criminal statutes to address people who "attack(ed) at restaurants." But like Trump, there may not be a statute that addresses her words.

And, if you are going to play whataboutism with someone getting punched at a restaurant versus thousands storming the US Capitol and wanting to hang the Vice President? Words cannot express how troubling it is if you think those are equivalent.

You are comparing this:

hqdefault.jpg

To this:

storming-the-capitol-getty-1230456954.jpg

ONCE AGAIN

I said consequences for Trump, not that there is a criminal statute that has elements that addresses his role on January 6th. There clearly have been criminal statutes that have addressed the people that took action.

As far as Maxine Waters inspiring someone to punch someone in a restaurant? Just like the January 6th attackers, there are criminal statutes to address people who "attack(ed) at restaurants." But like Trump, there may not be a statute that addresses her words.

And, if you are going to play whataboutism with someone getting punched at a restaurant versus thousands storming the US Capitol and wanting to hang the Vice President? Words cannot express how troubling it is if you think those are equivalent.

You are comparing this:

hqdefault.jpg

To this:

storming-the-capitol-getty-1230456954.jpg
They aren't the same.
On Jan 6th only one person was killed and she was an un-armed protestor.
How many people were killed during the BLM riots?

Trump addressed the crowd and told them to peacefully protest, you know like MLK did.
Some people got out of hand regardless.
Maxine Waters proclaimed just the opposite.
She wanted and asked for conflict.

They aren't the same.
On Jan 6th only one person was killed and she was an un-armed protestor.
How many people were killed during the BLM riots?

Trump addressed the crowd and told them to peacefully protest, you know like MLK did.
Some people got out of hand regardless.
Maxine Waters proclaimed just the opposite.
She wanted and asked for conflict.
Sigh. You really are all in on the selective, cult-like blinders.

Here are other quotes from Trump on January 6th:
“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

And leading up to January 6th:
“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
"We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT (Trump's capitalization). Don’t let them take it away!”
“WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!”
"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”
“The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th.”
“The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!”
“If you are planning to attend peaceful protests in DC on the 6th, i recommend wearing a body camera. The more video angles of that day the better.”
“If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now,” (note: an especially good one for a guy that had already lost)
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”
“Unbelievable, what we have to go through, what we have to go through and you have to get your people to fight.”
"We’re going to have to fight much harder, and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. And if he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy.”
“And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Moreover, since 2015, there are countless, innumerable instances of Trump pushing for 'less than peaceful' solutions to situations when the rule of law should govern. Lines at large rallies such as "Knock the crap out of them," "I'd like to punch them in the face," ""I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if other people will... (shakes fists) boom, boom, boom."

And yes, on January 6th, he also used the word "peacefully" on one occasion.

Last edited:
  • Haha
And of course, because for Trump it's all about agitation and narcissism, now apparently Ron DeSantis is a "Republican in name only globalist:

“The real Ron is a RINO GLOBALIST, who closed quickly down Florida and even its beaches,” “Loved the Vaccines and wasted big money on ‘Testing.’ How quickly people forget!”

Last edited:
I don’t read your posts like the one above because they are way too long and I have much better things to do with my time. If you can learn how to express the small volume of thought you occasionally have into fewer words, I will read more than a few sentences of your posts. (Not including those that are plagiarized.)

Like Ted, I am here for the entertainment – not to read your (or anyone else’s) endless, sometimes-hysterical bloviating.
Jan 18, @HoosierfanJM

Is that the date that Trump tries to foment another rebellion?

Or the date that you will be issuing your next batch of naked Biden family pics?

Maybe the date that you switch to talking about naked DeSantis pics—your dream dude Trump says Ron is a gay pedophile. I guess you will be believe and be down with that.

Is that the date that Trump tries to foment another rebellion?

Or the date that you will be issuing your next batch of naked Biden family pics?

Maybe the date that you switch to talking about naked DeSantis pics—your dream dude Trump says Ron is a gay pedophile. I guess you will be believe and be down with that.
Now your perverted fantasies have extended to DeSantis. Who will be next - Pelosi, McConnel, maybe Mike Woodson?

Actually, I would rather not know so I will not be reading any more of your posts about your deranged obsessions.

It should be obvious to most how Biden got elected! He was elected the same way Trump got elected. It’s not that we liked Biden. We just hated Trump much like voters hated Hillary. I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump!

It’s time we had a real candidate who is under 65 and still has a brain and a memory of where he places things! Most federal and state jobs have a mandatory retirement age of 65 or 70. It’s time we applied those same laws to those who make the laws that others have to follow!
Is that why Trump gained 11 million votes over the first election?

I don’t watch any cable TV talking head nonsense.

Yes, Bob Knight produced results as a coach.

The country was in a far worse, horrible place with a wannabe-fascist idiot as president. when the chief executive and leader of the nation is a conspiracy theory loving, horrible person, who is activating the worst elements of society, there is no policy recovery that is worth it.
The fact that you call him fascist tells us all that you have no fukking idea what fascism is.

Sigh. You really are all in on the selective, cult-like blinders.

Here are other quotes from Trump on January 6th:
“And we fight. We fight like hell And if you don’t fight like hell, you’re not going to have a country anymore.”
“All of us here today do not want to see our election victory stolen by emboldened radical-left Democrats, which is what they’re doing … We will never give up, we will never concede. It doesn’t happen. You don’t concede when there’s theft involved.”
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about … We will stop the steal.”
“Because you’ll never take back our country with weakness, you have to show strength and you have to be strong.”

And leading up to January 6th:
“We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”
"We won the Presidential Election, by a lot. FIGHT FOR IT (Trump's capitalization). Don’t let them take it away!”
“WE HAVE JUST BEGUN TO FIGHT!!!”
"Big protest in D.C. on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”
“The ‘Justice’ Department and the FBI have done nothing about the 2020 Presidential Election Voter Fraud, the biggest SCAM in our nation’s history, despite overwhelming evidence. They should be ashamed. History will remember. Never give up. See everyone in D.C. on January 6th.”
“The BIG Protest Rally in Washington, D.C., will take place at 11.00 A.M. on January 6th. Locational details to follow. StopTheSteal!”
“If you are planning to attend peaceful protests in DC on the 6th, i recommend wearing a body camera. The more video angles of that day the better.”
“If the liberal Democrats take the Senate and the White House — and they’re not taking this White House — we’re going to fight like hell, I’ll tell you right now,” (note: an especially good one for a guy that had already lost)
“Our country has had enough. We will not take it anymore and that’s what this is all about. To use a favorite term that all of you people really came up with, we will stop the steal.”
“Unbelievable, what we have to go through, what we have to go through and you have to get your people to fight.”
"We’re going to have to fight much harder, and Mike Pence is going to have to come through for us. And if he doesn’t, that will be a sad day for our country because you’re sworn to uphold our constitution. Now it is up to Congress to confront this egregious assault on our democracy.”
“And after this, we’re going to walk down, and I’ll be there with you. We’re going to walk down. We’re going to walk down any one you want, but I think right here. We’re going to walk down to the Capitol, and we’re going to cheer on our brave senators, and congressmen and women. We’re probably not going to be cheering so much for some of them, because you’ll never take back our country with weakness. You have to show strength, and you have to be strong.”

Moreover, since 2015, there are countless, innumerable instances of Trump pushing for 'less than peaceful' solutions to situations when the rule of law should govern. Lines at large rallies such as "Knock the crap out of them," "I'd like to punch them in the face," ""I don't know if I'll do the fighting myself or if other people will... (shakes fists) boom, boom, boom."

And yes, on January 6th, he also used the word "peacefully" on one occasion.
Yes, we are the ones with cult like blinders. You're fukking hilarious!

Sounding hysterical again with the all caps.

To end your wait, here is an untruthful hysterical quote you made in reply to me that supports left/liberal policies to crush Jan 6 protestors (not including Ray Epps) and discredit Trump while ignoring growing evidence of fed involvement. As far as I know, this is your quote and not something you plagiarized (let me know otherwise, Joe):

Let me make it clear:

Many, many have been charged with Seditious Conspiracy for their organized efforts to violently overthrow the United States Government on January 6, 2021.
They have uniformly stated that they were inspired by then-President Donald J. Trump.

Your memory doesn't seem to be much better than crooked Joe's, @HoosierfanJM

Don't bother to answer him in the other thread, @bonefish1. He won't remember or will pretend he doesn't remember.

Reactions: bonefish1
And Biden got 16 million more than Hillary did in 2016. Three reasons:
- The US population keeps growing exponentially
I didn't realize 0.5% growth rate equaled to exponential. Learn something new every day. In fact since the late 1950's, our growth rate has been on a steady decline.

- 2016 was the lowest % turnout election since 2000
Actually, turnout in 2012 was lower than 2016. 53.8% vs 54.8%

- 2020 was the highest % turnout election since 1900
Yes, and we all know why that is. The fact still remains that no president in US history has ever gained votes and lost. Ever. Trump picked up a historical number of votes and lost due to the issues created by Covid.

Think on this for a minute. If you total 3 states margin of victory that Trump would have needed to win, he lost by a total of 45,000 votes. That's almost nothing. He lost because of changes to the system that weren't done properly and many in which not done in good faith.

I didn't realize 0.5% growth rate equaled to exponential. Learn something new every day. In fact since the late 1950's, our growth rate has been on a steady decline.

Actually, turnout in 2012 was lower than 2016. 53.8% vs 54.8%

Yes, and we all know why that is. The fact still remains that no president in US history has ever gained votes and lost. Ever. Trump picked up a historical number of votes and lost due to the issues created by Covid.

Think on this for a minute. If you total 3 states margin of victory that Trump would have needed to win, he lost by a total of 45,000 votes. That's almost nothing. He lost because of changes to the system that weren't done properly and many in which not done in good faith.
boo hoo

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT