ADVERTISEMENT

That's the way to fix it Joe...sit on your arse while the country suffers.

The blacks who will vote for Trump and the smart ones. They recognize the Democrats who have taken them for granted all these years have done little or next to nothing for them. Maybe try something different to see if the other side can make a better change for them.
So what has the republican party done for blacks in the past 60 years other than getting rid of affirmative action, promoting white supremacy, demonizing DEI, and against police reform, particularly police immunity, etc.?

So what has the republican party done for blacks in the past 60 years other than getting rid of affirmative action, promoting white supremacy, demonizing DEI, and against police reform, particularly police immunity, etc.?
Nothing of course. But try not to confuse desperate conservatives with things like facts.

Here's how it works Cowboy. Union leaders endorse but the workers will vote for Trump. UAW rank and file voted overwhelmingly for Trump last time and they'll do it again this year.

And after Tampon Timmy's sideshow tonight in the debate, this is going to be a fun five weeks.
YES! It sure as hell had been fun.
DIckless Donald doesn't seem to be enjoying it too much fun.

Maybe this time it could make their neighborhoods safer. Maybe they can fix the inflation problem. Maybe they will stop illegal immigration by a better border policy. We know the democrats have created this mess. If the Republicans don’t fix these problems don’t vote for them next time.

You keep living in the past. I don’t care what happened 60 years ago. This is the here and now, so that’s what I focus on.

Maybe this time it could make their neighborhoods safer. Maybe they can fix the inflation problem. Maybe they will stop illegal immigration by a better border policy. We know the democrats have created this mess. If the Republicans don’t fix these problems don’t vote for them next time.

You keep living in the past. I don’t care what happened 60 years ago. This is the here and now, so that’s what I focus on.
Of course you don't care what happened 60 years ago. However, I'm talking about the past 60 years meaning what happened 60 years ago up to and including current times. You failed to answer my question on what the republican party has done for issues specifically for blacks like getting rid of affirmative action, promoting white supremacy, demonizing DEI, and against police reform, particularly police immunity, etc.? I will also add federal aid to black farmers. Why are black farmers considered a separate entity in the first place?

Also, the Republicans had the power in the White House, Congress, and Senate in 2017 and failed to do anything regarding policy and legislation for the immigration problem. So, how do you expect them to fix the problem this time if Chump wins?

Of course you don't care what happened 60 years ago. However, I'm talking about the past 60 years meaning what happened 60 years ago up to and including current times. You failed to answer my question on what the republican party has done for issues specifically for blacks like getting rid of affirmative action, promoting white supremacy, demonizing DEI, and against police reform, particularly police immunity, etc.? I will also add federal aid to black farmers. Why are black farmers considered a separate entity in the first place?

Also, the Republicans had the power in the White House, Congress, and Senate in 2017 and failed to do anything regarding policy and legislation for the immigration problem. So, how do you expect them to fix the problem this time if Chump wins?
Yes, the Democrats have done a great job running America’s biggest cities over the last 60 plus years.

I’m talking about fixing the issues that were created by your beloved democrats. Again, maybe people are tired of illegal migrants being dumped in their neighborhoods. Maybe they are tired of inflation and crime. If they like those things currently then vote again for the democrats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT