ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden stole CLASSIFIED docs when he was VP!

i

He says he is all the time, battling to save democracy and the soul of the nation and so forth. You don't believe him?
I know you have an incredibly simplified worldview, but it shouldn't be too hard to understand that there are people left of you who aren't supportive of the vast majority of Dem politicians

I know you have an incredibly simplified worldview, but it shouldn't be too hard to understand that there are people left of you who aren't supportive of the vast majority of Dem politicians
I took heat by someone on here for being an Independent, after seeing things from both sides I’m glad to say that is how I see it. Biden has no business at this point of being President, Trump if he runs will never get my vote, hoping 2024 shakes out with two different options that those two.

You can’t be satisfied with the revelation. You’re already throwing out a BS speculation tangent.
LIghten up, Bob. It was obviously a joke.

As inept and corrupt as Biden is, I would be surprised if he was that stupid - although I have to say, his decision to close Bagram and pull our troops before removing our people and allies gave me new respect for the magnitude of his incompetence.

And a small measure of respect for Obama for his accurate assessment of Joe's talent.

I was not referring to the "vast majority", but to the senile dem hack in the WH.

Does that distinction confuse you, Ted?

I took heat by someone on here for being an Independent, after seeing things from both sides I’m glad to say that is how I see it. Biden has no business at this point of being President, Trump if he runs will never get my vote, hoping 2024 shakes out with two different options that those two.
Heat for being an indy? Hard to believe.

Sure it wasn't for specific viewpoints?

You guys feel that breeze? That’s the mainstream media spin machine kicking into high gear preparing the excuses for why a VP had classified documents hidden in his private office.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I hope that is true. That would be very good news. However, he was elected and nothing should be a surprise and how would anyone explain Fetterman?

It should be obvious to most how Biden got elected! He was elected the same way Trump got elected. It’s not that we liked Biden. We just hated Trump much like voters hated Hillary. I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump!

It’s time we had a real candidate who is under 65 and still has a brain and a memory of where he places things! Most federal and state jobs have a mandatory retirement age of 65 or 70. It’s time we applied those same laws to those who make the laws that others have to follow!

Reactions: purduedavie
i'm absolutely loving how the MSM is reporting on the difference between the classified docs Trump had compared to the one's Biden had.
I especially love the "Well, Trump didn't comply with requests from the national archives to return the docs, while Biden did so immediately"

What a load of BS. Like that has anything to do with anything...

• Haha
i'm absolutely loving how the MSM is reporting on the difference between the classified docs Trump had compared to the one's Biden had.
I especially love the "Well, Trump didn't comply with requests from the national archives to return the docs, while Biden did so immediately"

What a load of BS. Like that has anything to do with anything...
Exactly, before it was national security was at risk due to unsecured documents out of government control.

Now confidential material is now being treated like a library book and that can be checked if returned “when requested.” The confidential nature of the material is no longer a key issue since it’s obvious Biden was loose with his handling. Hell, at least Trump knew he had it. Biden was (not surprisingly 🤪) clueless the material was in his “possession” (possession obviously is loosely interpreted).

Now the “only risk” in the eyes of liberal media is not returning the library book before the late fees kick in…even though Biden’s books are 6 yrs late🤪.

See how hypocrisy works yet again in the eyes of liberals.

At least MSM, by in large, are reporting this. Their effort to save face in light of the Democrats hypocrisy. Heck, even liberal Chuck Todd was forced to have NBC report this.

Last edited:
It should be obvious to most how Biden got elected! He was elected the same way Trump got elected. It’s not that we liked Biden. We just hated Trump much like voters hated Hillary. I didn’t vote for Biden or Trump!
Just goes to show how much disinformation you'd been fed about Trump to dislike him so much you'd vote for Joe fukking Biden! The guy that had to back out of his prior two presidential runs for his massive lies. Unethical has been that man's entire political career. Trump, although not the most savory personality, was an excellent president, and the fact you and others think otherwise is a major problem.

• Love
Reactions: tjreese
Garland just appointed a Special Counsel to investigate. The appointee is a Trump appointed former (2018-21) US Attorney.

I'll be consistent with my take from Trump doing this: when this happens the federal government overwhelmingly is just really very, very motivated in getting their classified stuff back asap, and not to make a criminal case out of it.

Because of that primary objective, both Trump and Biden have a problem, and in both cases it relates to what happened when classified docs were discovered by Pres 45 & 46:

• For Trump, the potential problem would be that he knew he had significantly more classified materials than had been produced, and threw a hissy fit and obstructed rather than hand them over.
  • For Biden, the potential problem would be that he already knew he had classified materials, but didn't tell anyone because mid-terms were approaching. In other words, again obstructing the recovery/production.
As others have said, find candidates that, while there will be policy and political disagreements, there will not be questions about integrity nor old-age mental capacity.

Garland just appointed a Special Counsel to investigate. The appointee is a Trump appointed former (2018-21) US Attorney.

I'll be consistent with my take from Trump doing this: when this happens the federal government overwhelmingly is interested in getting their classified stuff back, and not to make a criminal case out of it.

Because of that primary objective, both Trump and Biden have a problem, and in both cases it relates to what happened when classified docs were discovered by Pres 45 & 46:

• For Trump, the potential problem would be that he knew he had significantly more classified materials than had been produced, and threw a hissy fit and obstructed rather than hand them over.
  • For Biden, the potential problem would be that he already knew he had classified materials, but didn't tell anyone because mid-terms were approaching. In other words, again obstructing the recovery/production.
As others have said, find candidates that, while there will be policy and political disagreements, there will not be questions about integrity nor old-age mental capacity.
The biggest issue here is:

Trump was president and has/had the authority to declassify if he see's fit. Maybe he didn't, but he had the power to do so.

Biden wasn't president yet. Has/had NO business having any classified documents. This is a MUCH bigger issue and crime by a long shot.

The biggest issue here is:

Trump was president and has/had the authority to declassify if he see's fit. Maybe he didn't, but he had the power to do so.

Biden wasn't president yet. Has/had NO business having any classified documents. This is a MUCH bigger issue and crime by a long shot.
Not really. Much more accurate to say that both have created legit concerns, and both are more similar than different:

Trump could have declassified when he was President, but what was found was never declassified, was never, never, NEVER okay to be stored in a Mar-A-Lago pool room storage locker, and more importantly, once he was no longer President he stated through counsel that he had produced everything. That was likely not true. In other words, obstruction and handling issues.

Biden has similar issues. Error happens - just like with Trump stuff could have gotten mixed in with non-class items upon exit as VP. But when they are discovered they must be returned asap, not 'handled" by keeping them in a locked personal residence garage. In other words, obstruction and handling issues.

• Haha
Just goes to show how much disinformation you'd been fed about Trump to dislike him so much you'd vote for Joe fukking Biden! The guy that had to back out of his prior two presidential runs for his massive lies. Unethical has been that man's entire political career. Trump, although not the most savory personality, was an excellent president, and the fact you and others think otherwise is a major problem.
It appears more and more that no matter teh schooling some don't have very good bull$hit meters. It just amazes me that some would not see the disaster in Biden before election or would see it and dislike Trump enough to vote for the issues today. Then when you think some slow learners might now get it....Fetterman gets put in office.

I'll be consistent with my take from Trump doing this: when this happens the federal government overwhelmingly is just really very, very motivated in getting their classified stuff back asap, and not to make a criminal case out of it.

A major piece you're leaving out is that Trump, as POTUS, had the ability to declassify anything he chose to. And, he didn't need to provide any justification or reason why. That's one of the benefits of being POTUS. So, Trump fighting with an extremely partisan DOJ and others might have been more of a middle finger to them than him actually caring that he had some boxes of stuff somewhere.

Biden, on the other hand, was not legally allowed to be in possession of the classified docs as VP. He has zero ability to declassify anything. This is both a legal AND security issue.
The fact that he pleaded dumb and turned them over like a kid getting caught shoplifting a Playboy does not mitigate the fact that he wasn't allowed to be in possession in the first place. Nor is it a good look that multiple classified docs are turning up in different locations of his.
Who's to say Hunter isn't providing some access to the Chinese? Crackheads aren't known for their good decision-making.

Now, care to restate again, which was worse?

• Love
In this instance it would be better if his last name was Hun and he was Atilla's crazy half brother.

• Haha
Reactions: tjreese
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT