ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden stole CLASSIFIED docs when he was VP!

You asked me that as if you think I’m a fan of Joe Biden! I’m not and have never said anything to imply that I am.

That having been said, his most significant accomplishment is that he’s not the motivation and engine behind people storming the Capitol, trying to hang the vice president and speaker of the house, and who are actively trying to overthrow democracy in the United States of America.

In other words, his finest accomplishment is that while he’s a mediocre at best and potentially lousy president, he’s not a desperate, dangerous, anti-American idiot. Sadly that makes me him an improvement.
So, you based your vote on the fact that you disliked Trump more than you dislike Biden?

Have you heard the quote: "Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump is like eating a dog turd because you don't like broccoli"

You just exemplified it perfectly.

Reactions: Boilermaker03
More left/lib policy from HoosierHysteriaJM.

The "engine" has not been determined yet given the massive volume of information the gov is sitting on, but it is left/lib policy to claim it has, right HH?

Even more classified docs found in the Wilmington home, btw, by the FBI. Joe's value as a useful idiot for the deep state is in rapid decline, Klain is bailing, and a new useful idiot will have to be elevated soon.

Wouldn't be surprised if this is all part of the dem leadership cockomamie plan to replace slow Joe before the '24 election cycle. I doubt they'd let him run again anyway, but if they can either replace him for health or negligence reasons, they'll at least put someone in who isn't in cognitive decline.

Reactions: SKYDOG and tjreese
So, you based your vote on the fact that you disliked Trump more than you dislike Biden?

Have you heard the quote: "Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump is like eating a dog turd because you don't like broccoli"

You just exemplified it perfectly.
I would coin the phrase as "Voting for Biden because you don't like Trump is like eating a dog turd because you don't like rat poison."

Wouldn't be surprised if this is all part of the dem leadership cockomamie plan to replace slow Joe before the '24 election cycle. I doubt they'd let him run again anyway, but if they can either replace him for health or negligence reasons, they'll at least put someone in who isn't in cognitive decline.
Cockamamie plan?

Any plan by Dem leadership to replace Biden or any plan by Repub leadership to replace Trump is a smart, hella-good plan.

Reactions: clbndgm
Is there a democrat that isn't in cognitive decline? Can you be a democrat without some mental issue(s) with the most minor being neurosis.

Nope; just adamantly rejecting a worst case scenario charlatan, anti-American, anti-democracy, horrible human being named Donald J. Trump.
And yet, despite all his faults, he was the best POTUS of your lifetime and you still chose to vote for a potato over Trump.
I have this debate all the time and use the Bobby Knight analogy. Knight was an ego-maniacal bully, and probably and a-hole of a human being and as a Purdue fan, I despised the man, but.....but....he was a helluva basketball coach and has the hardware to prove it.
Similar to Trump. You might not like the person, but you can't argue with his success as a policy-maker.

And yet, despite all his faults, he was the best POTUS of your lifetime and you still chose to vote for a potato over Trump.
I have this debate all the time and use the Bobby Knight analogy. Knight was an ego-maniacal bully, and probably and a-hole of a human being and as a Purdue fan, I despised the man, but.....but....he was a helluva basketball coach and has the hardware to prove it.
Similar to Trump. You might not like the person, but you can't argue with his success as a policy-maker.
Let me make this as clear as possible:

I am a conservative and routinely (though not exclusively) vote Republican.

Donald J. Trump has been the worst President of my lifetime. It's not even close.

A potato would do so much less damage to the American discourse, the sanctity of the American experiment, and the health of the republic than Donald J. Trump. There is no daily policy paper that one may or may not approve of that in any way could overcome the horrendous, fascist-loving, Putin-slurping, insurrection-inspiring mindset of Donald J. Trump. He was and continues to be anti-rule of law, anti-science, anti-intellectual curiosity, anti-democracy, and anti-common decency. He inspired and emboldened the very worst elements and characteristics of America, and those worst elements took action in his name. He continues to wink, and at times outright endorse racists and conspiracy theorists.

Now you have it.

Donald J. Trump has been the worst President of my lifetime. It's not even close.

A potato would do so much less damage to the American discourse, the sanctity of the American experiment, and the health of the republic than Donald J. Trump. There is no daily policy paper that one may or may not approve of that in any way could overcome the horrendous, fascist-loving, Putin-slurping, insurrection-inspiring mindset of Donald J. Trump. He was and continues to be anti-rule of law, anti-science, anti-intellectual curiosity, anti-democracy, and anti-common decency. He inspired and emboldened the very worst elements and characteristics of America, and those worst elements took action in his name. He continues to wink, and at times outright endorse racists and conspiracy theorists.

Now you have it.

Wow...turn off MSNBC. You sound like Rachel Maddow.

Did you like Bob Knight? Not as a person, but for the results he produced as a coach?

Tell me this: Was the country in a better place when Trump was POTUS compared to Biden?

Now you have it.
More left/lib hysteria, H2.

You must be pranking us.

Did you like Bob Knight? Not as a person, but for the results he produced as a coach?

Tell me this: Was the country in a better place when Trump was POTUS compared to Biden?
I don’t watch any cable TV talking head nonsense.

Yes, Bob Knight produced results as a coach.

The country was in a far worse, horrible place with a wannabe-fascist idiot as president. when the chief executive and leader of the nation is a conspiracy theory loving, horrible person, who is activating the worst elements of society, there is no policy recovery that is worth it.

• Haha
I don’t watch any cable TV talking head nonsense.

Yes, Bob Knight produced results as a coach.

The country was in a far worse, horrible place with a wannabe-fascist idiot as president. when the chief executive and leader of the nation is a conspiracy theory loving, horrible person, who is activating the worst elements of society, there is no policy recovery that is worth it.
What were 3 policies implemented by Trump that you disagreed with the most?
Be specific......mean tweets don't count.

What were 3 policies implemented by Trump that you disagreed with the most?
Be specific......mean tweets don't count.
You keep coming back to legislation that he endorsed or supported. For the most part I’m good on that front.

That’s not the disqualifier. It’s that his most serious, sane, senior people think he’s a disinterested, anti- democracy abomination, and the worst elements of society thrive on his presence and urging.

• Haha

Now you have it.
Seriously, is your other handle Indy35?

The 'glass is half full' part is that
  1. The electorate is largely over Donnie J Trump. In fact, he's the only candidate that Biden would have a strong chance of beating. Biden is one for one against Trump, and the American exhaustion with Trump has notably accelerated since he left office. Donald J. Trumpykins is <><><> a laughing stock of an angry, despicable, imbalanced, narcissistic, idiot. Most people (though apparently not CrackeyHunterGuy or WeirdOldTJ) strongly agree.
  2. No other Democrat or Republican considering the Presidency would dare say anything so completely fascist/dictator-ish.
The idea that Biden would beat Trump again in a fair election is one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

You keep coming back to legislation that he endorsed or supported. For the most part I’m good on that front.

That’s not the disqualifier. It’s that his most serious, sane, senior people think he’s a disinterested, anti- democracy abomination, and the worst elements of society thrive on his presence and urging.
A POTUS' job isn't to be a nice guy and make sure everyone likes him. That's a politician's job. Trump wasn't a politician. His job was to kick ass and take names on a domestic and global scale to put Americans in the best possible position economically and militarily. Trump did that unapologetically, and we all were better for it.

Again, it's numbskulls like you who couldn't separate the mean tweeter from the policy-maker and voted for a potato who now has the county in a mess.

You asked me that as if you think I’m a fan of Joe Biden! I’m not and have never said anything to imply that I am.

That having been said, his most significant accomplishment is that he’s not the motivation and engine behind people storming the Capitol, trying to hang the vice president and speaker of the house, and who are actively trying to overthrow democracy in the United States of America.

In other words, his finest accomplishment is that while he’s a mediocre at best and potentially lousy president, he’s not a desperate, dangerous, anti-American idiot. Sadly that makes me him an improvement.
The issue here is that you claimed that Trump is the worst president ever, yet the reality is that it's been Biden by a long shot. Hence the questions here.

Trump accomplished more in my lifetime than any other president, all while doing so under attack by fake accusations. Never said he doesn't have warts, but he kept promises and would have done a whole lot more if the deep state wasn't trying their damnedest to stop him.

That's actually an excellent example.

Now you have it.
Fascist loving? How do you sell that one?

Anti rule of law? Is that why he DIDN'T just send troops in during the riots and had them wait for governors to ask for them (as the law goes). That's just one thing that came to the top of my head. I'm sure there are TONS of other examples.

From what I read here, it sounds like you're more worried about image than results. You cannot call yourself a conservative IMO if that's the case. That's the shit Democrats do.

Reactions: SKYDOG

There you go, talking about results and not about image. Don't you know image is more important?

-Wanna be fascist. Elaborate. How is he a wanna be fascist?

-Activating the worst elements of society. How exactly was he doing that? What did he do?

A POTUS' job isn't to be a nice guy and make sure everyone likes him. That's a politician's job. Trump wasn't a politician. His job was to kick ass and take names on a domestic and global scale to put Americans in the best possible position economically and militarily. Trump did that unapologetically, and we all were better for it.

Again, it's numbskulls like you who couldn't separate the mean tweeter from the policy-maker and voted for a potato who now has the county in a mess.
I think it is really quite simple and he has essentially stated such many times . He believes that the hypothetical, potential, fallout from Trump would be worse than the reality of Biden. That is essentially his concern, in that Trump may do this or that which if it really happened would be worse than what his eyes see today. You, I and many concern ourselves with what really happened and he even admitted he had support for his legislation, but he fears the hypothetical, potential future as he sees it a much bigger concern in what Trump might do rather than the actual policies he did.

I think it is really quite simple and he has essentially stated such many times . He believes that the hypothetical, potential, fallout from Trump would be worse than the reality of Biden. That is essentially his concern, in that Trump may do this or that which if it really happened would be worse than what his eyes see today. You, I and many concern ourselves with what really happened and he even admitted he had support for his legislation, but he fears the hypothetical, potential future as he sees it a much bigger concern in what Trump might do rather than the actual policies he did.
Thank you.

And I base this on what Trump has said and done, especially after November 4, 2020.

• Haha
Thank you.

And I base this on what Trump has said and done, especially after November 4, 2020.
Oh....so you're basing it on after the election? So, you were happy with him as POTUS until Nov 4?

Again, what policies during his presidency did you disagree with and that negatively impacted Americans?

Oh....so you're basing it on after the election? So, you were happy with him as POTUS until Nov 4?

Again, what policies during his presidency did you disagree with and that negatively impacted Americans?
For the umpteenth time, it was not about his policies. There are some I loved and some I could've done without, and that's all fine and good.

It was and is the way he acted and acts. It was and is the way he leads. It was and is the worst elements of American society that were winked at, or outright encouraged toward empowerment.

For crissakes, the guy retweeted Pepe the Frog, the "White Genocide' guy, the white power Florida retirement community video, and so many others. He posited to Putin that the Director of the FBI be sent to Russia for interrogation, called anyone that voted for his opponents "treasonous", routinely speculates that he should be President for life (yes, there are crazy supporters that buy into this crap and are dangerous - see Jan 6 gallows and Capitol attack) and on and on, and on and on and on and on. It was and is disgusting.

After the election was a logical progression, but January 6th didn't form over two months and two days - he had been inciting this nonsense since (and before) he declared for office in 2015. Now he re-tweets ('re-Truths') QAnon gifs.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT