ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden stole CLASSIFIED docs when he was VP!

A major piece you're leaving out is that Trump, as POTUS, had the ability to declassify anything he chose to. And, he didn't need to provide any justification or reason why. That's one of the benefits of being POTUS. So, Trump fighting with an extremely partisan DOJ and others might have been more of a middle finger to them than him actually caring that he had some boxes of stuff somewhere.

Biden, on the other hand, was not legally allowed to be in possession of the classified docs as VP. He has zero ability to declassify anything. This is both a legal AND security issue.
The fact that he pleaded dumb and turned them over like a kid getting caught shoplifting a Playboy does not mitigate the fact that he wasn't allowed to be in possession in the first place. Nor is it a good look that multiple classified docs are turning up in different locations of his.
Who's to say Hunter isn't providing some access to the Chinese? Crackheads aren't known for their good decision-making.

Now, care to restate again, which was worse?
Yeah, but Trump had mean tweets!

A major piece you're leaving out is that Trump, as POTUS, had the ability to declassify anything he chose to. And, he didn't need to provide any justification or reason why. That's one of the benefits of being POTUS. So, Trump fighting with an extremely partisan DOJ and others might have been more of a middle finger to them than him actually caring that he had some boxes of stuff somewhere.

Biden, on the other hand, was not legally allowed to be in possession of the classified docs as VP. He has zero ability to declassify anything. This is both a legal AND security issue.
The fact that he pleaded dumb and turned them over like a kid getting caught shoplifting a Playboy does not mitigate the fact that he wasn't allowed to be in possession in the first place. Nor is it a good look that multiple classified docs are turning up in different locations of his.
Who's to say Hunter isn't providing some access to the Chinese? Crackheads aren't known for their good decision-making.

Trump wasn’t allowed to be in possession of the documents either. And there is zero evidence he declassified anything. Just because he has the authority to declassify doesn’t mean he did nor does it give him any right to take them. If you recall, he tried to claim he did and that they belonged to him. He also said he could declassify the documents just by thinking about them. You go along with that?

When you throw out the BS about Hunter and the Chinese you are no better than the dems that speculated that trump was selling secrets to Putin. Opposite sides of the same coin. Who’s to say you’re not really an intelligent guy who doesn’t peddle conspiracy theories?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03

Did trump or his lawyers ever state to the FBI or argue in court that he had declassified any of the documents he took?

Garland just appointed a Special Counsel to investigate. The appointee is a Trump appointed former (2018-21) US Attorney.

I'll be consistent with my take from Trump doing this: when this happens the federal government overwhelmingly is just really very, very motivated in getting their classified stuff back asap, and not to make a criminal case out of it.

Because of that primary objective, both Trump and Biden have a problem, and in both cases it relates to what happened when classified docs were discovered by Pres 45 & 46:

• For Trump, the potential problem would be that he knew he had significantly more classified materials than had been produced, and threw a hissy fit and obstructed rather than hand them over.
  • For Biden, the potential problem would be that he already knew he had classified materials, but didn't tell anyone because mid-terms were approaching. In other words, again obstructing the recovery/production.
As others have said, find candidates that, while there will be policy and political disagreements, there will not be questions about integrity nor old-age mental capacity.
Our problem now is that Slow Joe and his caregivers picked the one person in DC who’s dumber than he is to be Veep. So they can’t impeach him and everyone knows it.

Similar, but Trump probably worse currently because a higher chance that he was part of the obstruction. Of course, that could change.

Trump could only declassify as a President, not as a former President. Trump definitively, as per his lawyer’s own filings did not do so. Trump posited that theory for his true believers to latch onto, and apparently you bit. When it came time to say that in court filings, that wasn’t even mentioned because then it would have been under pains and penalties of perjury.

Anyway, I think I’ve been pretty clear; ultimately the USG just wants their classified materials returned asap. The far and away primary criminal exposure for these guys is obstruction and/or lying to a Grand Jury by not complying with a subpoena.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did trump or his lawyers ever state to the FBI or argue in court that he had declassified any of the documents he took?
No, they did not. And they’ve had plenty of opportunities.

That theory was merely to give his true believers something to latch on to. They won’t say it under oath because it would be easily disproved.

No, they did not. And they’ve had plenty of opportunities.

That theory was merely to give his true believers something to latch on to. They won’t say it under oath because it would be easily disproved.
Of course they didn’t. That would be lying to the FBI or lying in court testimony…….and even trump is smarter than that.

Doesn’t stop him from lying at every opportunity outside of court…….and convincing the brain dead idiots that his ability to declassify has ANYTHING to do with this.

Not really. Much more accurate to say that both have created legit concerns, and both are more similar than different:

Trump could have declassified when he was President, but what was found was never declassified, was never, never, NEVER okay to be stored in a Mar-A-Lago pool room storage locker, and more importantly, once he was no longer President he stated through counsel that he had produced everything. That was likely not true. In other words, obstruction and handling issues.

Biden has similar issues. Error happens - just like with Trump stuff could have gotten mixed in with non-class items upon exit as VP. But when they are discovered they must be returned asap, not 'handled" by keeping them in a locked personal residence garage. In other words, obstruction and handling issues.
Right...

I stopped following the story at one point because it was clear to me that it was mostly bullshit. Looks like I was right based on the non outcome.

What were the documents that he had?

Similar, but Trump probably worse currently because a higher chance that he was part of the obstruction. Of course, that could change.
Obstruction is not worse than what Biden did. I'm sorry, it just isn't.
Trump could only declassify as a President, not as a former President. Trump definitively, as per his lawyer’s own filings did not do so. Trump posited that theory for his true believers to latch onto, and apparently you bit. When it came time to say that in court filings, that wasn’t even mentioned because then it would have been under pains and penalties of perjury.
Trump believed that he had the power to declassify at any time. He clearly didn't understand the processes clearly on declassifying documents. If he believed that he had documents legally and the opposite political party and next administration is coming after him (whom has been exceedingly hostile toward Trump) then it makes sense for him to "obstruct" as you say. After what he'd been put through, I can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing if I had made that mistake. It would be me giving them the middle finger
Anyway, I think I’ve been pretty clear; ultimately the USG just wants their classified materials returned asap. The far and away primary criminal exposure for these guys is obstruction and/or lying to a Grand Jury by not complying with a subpoena.
It's not obstruction in their minds if they believe they had the documents legally.

It's not obstruction in their minds if they believe they had the documents legally.

"Ignorantia juris non excusat" You are saying Trump's defense is "I didn't think that subpoena with my name applied to me, so therefore I didn't have to comply" or "I thought I could declassify without telling anyone, so that equates to declassification." That is so, so, not true.

“ignorance of the law will not excuse any person, either civilly or criminally”:

See:
  • US v. Barlow, 32 U.S. 404 (1833)
  • Jerman v. Carlisle, McNellie, Rini, Kramer & Ulrich LPA, 559 U.S. 573 (2010)
You are talking out of your backside without any basis for doing so. When I say these things, it's because I have an actual source for saying so. Your only source seems to be "Trump said so." Besides Trump and the sovereign citizen movement, where else did you get your legal theory from, and have you ever given that legal advice to anyone?

From you, "What were the documents that he had?"

Notable for the "I thought I had them legally" defense (which has NOT been asserted by his legal team), below is a picture of what was found in the Mar-A-Lago pool house:

trump-documents-rt-gmh-220831_1661950232609_hpMain_1x1_992.jpg

These SCI documents are not allowed in a pool house of a semi-public country club, no matter how many times Trump tries to say (out of court) that "he thought it was allowed." The Mar-A-Lago pool house is NOT a SCIF!

Last edited:
PS: I rest my case, you dumb ass.

As usual, when you don't have ANY answer, you are likely to respond with a smiley emoji (welcome to middle school) and a passive-aggressive response like "right" or "sure you do."

Last edited:
I stopped following the story at one point because it was clear to me that it was mostly bullshit. Looks like I was right based on the non outcome.

What were the documents that he had?
Non outcome? I guess your ignore the news you don’t want to deal with. His name is Jack Smith. Google him. Trump attacks him every day. Seems like you might have heard about him.

The nature of the documents haven’t been revealed because …….you know…….or I guess you don’t…….the DOJ is doing an investigation.

Non outcome? I guess your ignore the news you don’t want to deal with. His name is Jack Smith. Google him. Trump attacks him every day. Seems like you might have heard about him.

The nature of the documents haven’t been revealed because …….you know…….or I guess you don’t…….the DOJ is doing an investigation.

We know there are classified documents. Do you know what is in them? I assumed that’s what he was asking.
They aren't just "classified documents." Lots of USG stuff has some classification markings.
They aren't just "Secret" or "Top Secret" documents. They are "Top Secret-SCI" documents.

When those are out of a SCIF it's a significantly bigger deal. And they were, per the Federal Court, found in the Mar-A-Lago pool house!

The 5 levels of security clearance:

Hierarchy
  1. Controlled Unclassified.
  2. Public Trust Position.
  3. Confidential.
  4. Secret.
  5. Top Secret.
  6. Sensitive Compartmented Information (Top Secret SCI).

They aren't just "classified documents." Lots of USG stuff has some classification markings.
They aren't just "Secret" documents.

They are "Top Secret-SCI" documents.

When those are out of a SCIF it's a significantly bigger deal.

Hierarchy
  3. Confidential.
  4. Secret.
  5. Top Secret.
Lol. Ok. But it’s not common knowledge what subjects the trump documents refer to as far as I know. We’re already hearing the Biden documents are related to Ukraine, Iran, and the UK. I have read nothing about what the Trump documents are about.

Of course they didn’t. That would be lying to the FBI or lying in court testimony…….and even trump is smarter than that.

Doesn’t stop him from lying at every opportunity outside of court…….and convincing the brain dead idiots that his ability to declassify has ANYTHING to do with this.
Are you referring to the "brain dead idiots" that voted for and are protecting the current "brain dead idiot" for President?

"Ignorantia juris non excusat" You are saying Trump's defense is "I didn't think that subpoena with my name applied to me, so therefore I didn't have to comply" or "I thought I could declassify without telling anyone, so that equates to declassification." That is so, so, not true.

“ignorance of the law will not excuse any person, either civilly or criminally”:

See:
  • US v. Barlow, 32 U.S. 404 (1833)
  • Jerman v. Carlisle, McNellie, Rini, Kramer & Ulrich LPA, 559 U.S. 573 (2010)
You are talking out of your backside without any basis for doing so. When I say these things, it's because I have an actual source for saying so. Your only source seems to be "Trump said so." Besides Trump and the sovereign citizen movement, where else did you get your legal theory from, and have you ever given that legal advice to anyone?

From you, "What were the documents that he had?"

Notable for the "I thought I had them legally" defense (which has NOT been asserted by his legal team), below is a picture of what was found in the Mar-A-Lago pool house:

These SCI documents are not allowed in a pool house of a semi-public country club, no matter how many times Trump tries to say (out of court) that "he thought it was allowed." The Mar-A-Lago pool house is NOT a SCIF!

That's a staged photo for one. However, I never said it wasn't illegal. I said they didn't THINK they did anything illegal. Big difference.

Biden’s dumbass admitted to the crime on live tv just yesterday. Also, let’s not forget the classified docs found at the Penn think tank, were found at a facility that has received over $50,000,000 from the Chinese since 2014. But keep on about Trump Trump Trump

That's a staged photo for one. However, I never said it wasn't illegal. I said they didn't THINK they did anything illegal. Big difference.
"That's a staged photo" implies that the documents spread out were not found in that room. That is simply not true.
  • That is the collection of documents found in that room arrayed together, per the court filings.
"They didn't think they did anything illegal"?
  • I think it's a bit much for me to re-post what I just posted about ignorance of the law being a clearly established nonsensical argument that has clearly rejected Supreme Court legal precedence.
**Did you even bother to read that post with that information? Did you look at any of the USC citations?**

You mean in the 4 years in the WH trump was never briefed about government protocols regarding documents? When the whole flushing documents down the toilet story came out nobody in the WH council’s office reviewed the rules with him?

The reality is he didn’t give a flying fck about the rules because that’s who he is, he believes the rules don’t apply to him……..as he has proven over and over.

• Haha
They aren't just "Secret" or "Top Secret" documents. They are "Top Secret-SCI" documents.

When those are out of a SCIF it's a significantly bigger deal. And they were, per the Federal Court, found in the Mar-A-Lago pool house!

Hierarchy
  3. Confidential.
  4. Secret.
  5. Top Secret.

Where's the picture leak of the documents they found in Biden's possession?

Abortion, universal background checks on firearms and red flag laws, fracking.

You're welcome, Hunter.
Which of his views on fracking are you referring to?

"That's a staged photo" implies that the documents spread out were not found in that room. That is simply not true.
  • That is the collection of documents found in that room arrayed together, per the court filings.
  • I think it's a bit much for me to re-post what I just posted about ignorance of the law being a clearly established nonsensical argument that has clearly rejected Supreme Court legal precedence.
**Did you even bother to read that post with that information? Did you look at any of the USC citations?**
So again, who should be in more trouble here?
Trump or Biden?

Reactions: HoosierfanJM
I wasn't making it a valid argument. Haven't you ever done something wrong but didn't know you did something wrong? Intent is what matters. That was my point.

You mean in the 4 years in the WH trump was never briefed about government protocols regarding documents? When the whole flushing documents down the toilet story came out nobody in the WH council’s office reviewed the rules with him?

The reality is he didn’t give a flying fck about the rules because that’s who he is, he believes the rules don’t apply to him……..as he has proven over and over.
Or the reality is that many of these stories are overly embellished. Which makes WAY more sense considering how the media operates.

So again, who should be in more trouble here?
Trump or Biden?
Good question! I posted this a page or two back - it is my clear, unequivocal take that when this kind of stuff happens (and it does) the overwhelming concern of the USG is to get their classified stuff back and ensure that nothing was compromised. Because of this primary priority, this did not have to be a criminal matter for either Trump or Biden.

So, any "trouble" (by that I am assuming you mean "criminal exposure") is most likely generated from Trump or Biden knowing they had classified (especially Top Secret/SCI) materials, and not returning them, ie; obstruction.

For Trump that exposure could come from being subpoenaed for the entirety of the records and lying about no longer having any, and for Biden that could come from knowing he had them and not disclosing because mid-terms were approaching.

Who is in "more" trouble? Not sure because we don't have access to the investigative evidence about their personal knowledge. I'm basing what I say on my experience, what has been stated in court filings, and some arguably credible admissions. But, my experience tells me not to reach conclusions until and unless I have examined the source evidence.

Is that fair?

Last edited:
I wasn't making it a valid argument. Haven't you ever done something wrong but didn't know you did something wrong? Intent is what matters. That was my point.
Fair enough, but there are many 'no intent' crimes and there are ways to prove intent. Both Trump as President and Biden as VP were given regular, very in-depth briefings and warnings about proper handling of classified materials.

The express purpose of those briefings is twofold:
  1. To prevent mishandling of classified materials
  2. To eliminate "I didn't know better" as a defense

Fair enough, but there are many 'no intent' crimes and there are ways to prove intent. Both Trump as President and Biden as VP were given regular, very in-depth briefings and warnings about proper handling of classified materials.

The express purpose of those briefings is twofold:
  1. To prevent mishandling of classified materials
  2. To eliminate "I didn't know better" as a defense
I agree. It's very possible that Trump did intend to break the law, but IMO I doubt it based on what we know. Why you may ask? Because if he was a bad actor, it would have been EASY for the Dems to nail him on something. Instead, they have to manufacture shit over and over again.

Biden on the other hand has a history of lying and other misdeeds. I have no doubt he knew he had the documents. Simply because he gave them up immediately when he got caught should not be a get out of jail free card IMO.

Or the reality is that many of these stories are overly embellished. Which makes WAY more sense considering how the media operates.
So it doesn’t matter what government entity investigates……..and taking it to the next level trump that already has……..who the special council is that investigates. You simply choose not to believe them or and/or claim the stories are embellished with no evidence whatsoever.

What is embellished?

You do realize it was a member of the evil media broke the first news of the Biden documents right? You don’t seem to have a problem believing them when it jives with your politics.

Last edited:
Reactions: HoosierfanJM
I agree. It's very possible that Trump did intend to break the law, but IMO I doubt it based on what we know. Why you may ask? Because if he was a bad actor, it would have been EASY for the Dems to nail him on something. Instead, they have to manufacture shit over and over again.

Biden on the other hand has a history of lying and other misdeeds. I have no doubt he knew he had the documents. Simply because he gave them up immediately when he got caught should not be a get out of jail free card IMO.
No. Both Trump and Biden have a history of lying.

Not that Biden doesn't lie too, but you'd be hard-pressed to convince many people that Trump will ever be the runner-up in a lying contest.

You do realize the a member of the evil media broke the first news of the Biden documents right? You don’t seem to have a problem believing them when it jives with your politics.

Good post. And it wasn't Fox News or Breitbart that broke and ran with the story, it was CBS News.

Biden 100%
Why?

Do we know he has obstructed the investigation? Do we know he lied about how many documents he has? Did he knowingly take them? Was there intent? The answer is yes to all four questions with trump.

Given what we know, neither will be prosecuted for having the documents. It’s happened across republican and democratic administrations since Carter. But if one lied about it and was uncooperative about returning them, different story.

So it doesn’t matter what government entity investigates……..and taking it to the next level trump that already has……..who the special council is that investigates. You simply choose not to believe them or and/or claim the stories are embellished with no evidence whatsoever.
Didn't say that at all. What I was saying is that I'll believe it when I see it because to this point there's been nothing real to go after Trump over. At least not during his presidency.
What is embellished?

You do realize it was a member of the evil media broke the first news of the Biden documents right? You don’t seem to have a problem believing them when it jives with your politics.
Oh man, should I give them a cookie for breaking that story? I'm sure they haven't made it sound minor in any way. There isn't any history at all of the media covering for the Democrats or anything. Stories get told because they know it will come out eventually. Much like the Hunter story. They covered it up until it couldn't be ignored anymore. Yet people like you think the media is actually out there to tell the truth.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT