ADVERTISEMENT

IU could go 2-6 given their schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
DA’s bring forth charges in cases they believe they can win. They aren’t going to bring a case to trial with insufficient evidence/uncooperative witnesses. Read an effing text book.
LMAO. There have been PLENTY of cases where people have been guilty but have pleaded down their case so the DA didn't have to spend money going to trial. That's how our system works. May want to speak with your wife who's probably much smarter than you...

Reactions: Level 42
Think there was an uncooperative witness in this case, Coach Geese? Someone who may have been intimidated and afraid for her safety? Ask the prominent trial attorney Mrs. Geese how often that happens in plead downs.

Are you suggesting Hendershot/Indiana football intimated the witness into not testifying? Quite an accusation there.

LMAO. There have been PLENTY of cases where people have been guilty but have pleaded down their case so the DA didn't have to spend money going to trial. That's how our system works. May want to speak with your wife who's probably much smarter than you...

Criminal trespass and DV are both misdemeanors that carry similar punishments. Why offer a plea for one and not the other?

Criminal trespass and DV are both misdemeanors that carry similar punishments. Why offer a plea for one and not the other?
The level to which you are reaching on this whole thing is just funny. I have this notion you both fall down and run in to things often.

Reactions: Inspector100
Think there was an uncooperative witness in this case, Coach Geese? Someone who may have been intimidated and afraid for her safety? Ask the prominent trial attorney Mrs. Geese how often that happens in plead downs.

All part of Coach Geese's due process.

There is an inherent contradiction in that last sentence that can never be resolved.

Are you suggesting Hendershot/Indiana football intimated the witness into not testifying? Quite an accusation there.
A suggestion isn't an accusation. Just ask Mrs. Geese.

But you said, "DA’s bring forth charges in cases they believe they can win. They aren’t going to bring a case to trial with insufficient evidence/uncooperative witnesses."

Thus, in this case, do you think it is insufficient evidence and/or uncooperative witness. My suggestion (not an accusation) is that it was the latter.

A suggestion isn't an accusation. Just ask Mrs. Geese.

But you said, "DA’s bring forth charges in cases they believe they can win. They aren’t going to bring a case to trial with insufficient evidence/uncooperative witnesses."

Thus, in this case, do you think it is insufficient evidence and/or uncooperative witness. My suggestion (not an accusation) is that it was the latter.

Very well could be the case. But you nor I have any first hand knowledge of the police investigation and subsequent recommendations from the DA.

But it’s people like PurduePat who think those who stand accused of a crime should be tried and convicted in a court of public of opinion based on allegations and not the other way around that piss me off. We all know what was alleged in the police report, but none of us know the actual findings into the police investigation.

Very well could be the case. But you nor I have any first hand knowledge of the police investigation and subsequent recommendations from the DA.

But it’s people like PurduePat who think those who stand accused of a crime should be tried and convicted in a court of public of opinion based on allegations and not the other way around that piss me off. We all know what was alleged in the police report, but none of us know the actual findings into the police investigation.
It is people like PurduePat and me and many others who think it is highly hypocritical of a coach to preach about ethics and then allow Hendershot back on the team with a slap on the wrist, but no missed games.

Winning trumps ethics at IUFB, right? As you or one of the other IU trolls on here has said, winning is the only stat that matters.

It is people like PurduePat and me and many others who think it is highly hypocritical of a coach to preach about ethics and then allow Hendershot back on the team with a slap on the wrist, but no missed games.

Winning trumps ethics at IUFB, right? As you or one of the other IU trolls on here has said, winning is the only stat that matters.

You nor I don’t have the slightest clue what evidence or requirements went into Hendershot being re-instated. You nor I don’t have the facts or findings of the case either. You seem hell bent on rushing to judgement on based allegations. I don’t. That’s where we differ.

I trust IU’s decision based on the evidence and findings from the actual police investigation and DA recommendations than a few blowhards on a Purdue message board. Take that with a grain of salt.

You nor I don’t have the slightest clue what evidence or requirements went into Hendershot being re-instated. You nor I don’t have the facts or findings of the case either. You seem hell bent on rushing to judgement on based allegations. I don’t. That’s where we differ.

I trust IU’s decision based on the evidence and findings from the actual police investigation and DA recommendations than a few blowhards on a Purdue message board. Take that with a grain of salt.
No so, Coach Geese. You and I know:

(a) he was required to take part in a batterers treatment program, and (b) "Monroe County Court records indicated that Hendershot was sentenced to 364 days in jail, with confinement commencing on June 9. He served two days of that sentence, and 360 days have been suspended."

Nothing in that suggests to you and your fellow 'Coach' Allen that more punishment than the slap on the wrist he received is warranted?

Reactions: JRowdy20

(a) he was required to take part in a batterers treatment program, and (b) "Monroe County Court records indicated that Hendershot was sentenced to 364 days in jail, with confinement commencing on June 9. He served two days of that sentence, and 360 days have been suspended."

Nothing in that suggests to you and your fellow 'Coach' Allen that more punishment than the slap on the wrist he received is warranted?

See my post above.

So you also trusted MSU's and PSU's decisions?

Don’t bring facts here. That kills the fake Coach’s arguments. Oh , but his wife is an alleged lawyer. So he knows everything. 😂

Reactions: BBG
Don’t bring facts here. That kills the fake Coach’s arguments. Oh , but his wife is an alleged lawyer. So he knows everything. 😂

A lot more than somebody who tried to compare Hehdershot’s case to Ray Rice..

*retired lawyer. Deputy prosecutor to be exact

This back and forth reminds me of playing Tic Tac Toe with the WOPR in War Games.

Greetings Professor Falken.

Here's to IU beating the State University of Ohio and Purdue sinking Minnie's boat.

Why are you IU fans over here obsessing over what we have to say in the first place? Your trailer park get too boring?
Trust me, I have never once come to this board to see what you have to say. I come here to see news and updates about the Purdue football team as I am interested in them. I have one parent that went to IU, one that went to Purdue. I went to neither, follow both, but when they play each other I cheer for IU. Deal with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT