ADVERTISEMENT

Need 2 more wins for BT title!

rsomm

Sophomore
Jun 26, 2002
ESPN still has us winning the BT (97%), with Maryland the next followed by IU. Three of our 4 are at home with one road game at Wisconsin. Have to win Sunday PERIOD! Maryland has the best schedule left but has had trouble winning on the road, also owns the tie breaker with IU. IU still has a lot of tough games left, and has been weak on the road, can they win 4 out of 5? Possible but that would only give them 13 wins. Northwestern has the toughest road, maybe 2 or 3 more wins max @ 13, also has the tie breaker with IU. Illinois and Mich St both have tough schedules and would need to win 5 of 6 to get to 13. Iowa needs to win 4 out of 5 to get to 13 but has a tough road to go! Purdue should benefit from those below them having to play each other. Rutgers and Michigan are done!

ESPN still has us winning the BT (97%), with Maryland the next followed by IU. Three of our 4 are at home with one road game at Wisconsin. Have to win Sunday PERIOD! Maryland has the best schedule left but has had trouble winning on the road, also owns the tie breaker with IU. IU still has a lot of tough games left, and has been weak on the road, can they win 4 out of 5? Possible but that would only give them 13 wins. Northwestern has the toughest road, maybe 2 or 3 more wins max @ 13, also has the tie breaker with IU. Illinois and Mich St both have tough schedules and would need to win 5 of 6 to get to 13. Iowa needs to win 4 out of 5 to get to 13 but has a tough road to go! Purdue should benefit from those below them having to play each other. Rutgers and Michigan are done!
Purdue is winning the Big Ten, well, I think they are lol. Let’s whip up on OSU and beat the Hoosiers!

They might be saying the same thing about playing Purdue now. I hope you are right.
eh, their season is over, talk about the coach on the hot seat, I'm sure they'll be just going thru the motions w/ Sensabough shooting 25 times

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT