ADVERTISEMENT

I love the NBA draft drama

D9jLeTYXkAEVIot.jpg

You got to be kidding me
What happens to those people down there?

I’m sorry...But I have yet to see Romeo Langford in any picture that he does not look intellectually challenged. I realize that’s supposedly not the case but he did choose IU to lay his college egg at....so????
Does he have a heart beat? At least look like you're interested.

Reactions: BoilerGal74
One of them is entitled the other got e ery thing through hard work. As stupid as the NBA execs are they'll probably keep the entitled one.
Crazy how many guys went in the first round that Carsen completely outplayed... Poole, Hunter, Clankford etc.

Dang did Romeo steal all of your girlfriends or what. You all are a bitter bunch. I am a Celtics fan and I am happy they got both Romeo and Carsen. I think it will be fun. All of you putting down 18-19 year old kids need to evaluate yourselves.

Reactions: atmafola
Dang did Romeo steal all of your girlfriends or what. You all are a bitter bunch. I am a Celtics fan and I am happy they got both Romeo and Carsen. I think it will be fun. All of you putting down 18-19 year old kids need to evaluate yourselves.

“Stole your girlfriend”. Hey, that’s a good one. I’m gonna use that.

So you've now called the kid "Lazy" and "stupid". Maybe sit the next few threads out to clear your head. Very low class on your part.
Not a kid anymore Iron. He's a millionaire who screwed his teammates at IU and cost them all a chance at dancing, who needs to change his attitude and work ethic. My opinion...he is lazy and maybe dumber than a possum' with a paint stripe. Didn't ask you to agree with it!

Not a kid anymore Iron. He's a millionaire who screwed his teammates at IU and cost them all a chance at dancing, who needs to change his attitude and work ethic. My opinion...he is lazy and maybe dumber than a possum' with a paint stripe. Didn't ask you to agree with it!
He's 19 years old.

You don't get a D1 scholarship being lazy. You don't get drafted in the lottery being lazy. No one drafted last night is lazy. They all worked their asses off to get where they are.

Your comments are out of line and ignorant. Take shots at coaches all day, but leave personal shots at players out of it. I'm not sure why I expected better from you.

Reactions: atmafola

Cost his teammates a chance at dancing? The kid literally elected to play through torn ligaments in his hand. Romeo could have very easily shut it down in November, elected to have surgery and prepared himself for the draft. Not only did he elect to postpone surgery, he elected to continue playing, and by playing with torn ligaments in his shooting hand it probably cost him 5-6 spots in the draft and subsequently a couple million dollars over the next couple years. And that's selfish and being a bad teammate? You're a train wreck.

He's 19 years old.

You don't get a D1 scholarship being lazy. You don't get drafted in the lottery being lazy. No one drafted last night is lazy. They all worked their asses off to get where they are.

Your comments are out of line and ignorant. Take shots at coaches all day, but leave personal shots at players out of it. I'm not sure why I expected better from you.

Because he's a closet IU fan who can't stand that Archie is the coach. Why would you expect something better from somebody like TD? Guy has serious issues.

A dumbass calling somebody a dumbass? That's rich

He has 6 inches on Carsen. Sorry to say but his size as a SG in the NBA was always a concern.

You sound like Jay Bilas! Seriously though that's what it is all about. We all think that Boogie is going to succeed at the next level, but the fact is that his height is his biggest area concern if that's the right way to put it.

This is an interesting list. Not so much Tacko but looking at Louis King and Kris WIlkes...surprising to say the least.

The B1G season was a grind.

But, nothing like the grind of the NBA...
And that’s why he got drafted when he did v top 5 early projections.

Best comp I can think of is Andrew Wiggins - elite talent but has motor issues. Can’t seem to lock in at level where he dominates like his talent should dictate.

Reactions: BoilerAndy
And that’s why he got drafted when he did v top 5 early projections.

Best comp I can think of is Andrew Wiggins - elite talent but has motor issues. Can’t seem to lock in at level where he dominates like his talent should dictate.

I was weighing in on the injuries... with the intended message that he's going to have to find a way to play through injuries in the grind of the NBA season.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
I was weighing in on the injuries... with the intended message that he's going to have to find a way to play through injuries in the grind of the NBA season.
I totally agree with your assessment. He will have to learn to play through adversity and pain.

Your post gave me the best glide path for my opinion.

Reactions: Purdue85

LOL. There’s a difference between playing hurt and being injured. Playing on a bum ankle is playing hurt, having ligament damage in your hand that requires surgery is an injury. What’s your angle here? Romeo is soft because he struggled shooting through ligament damage? Yeah what a pussy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT