ADVERTISEMENT

I love the NBA draft drama

Do Dah Day

All-American
Nov 8, 2015
Little still there ... and a bad fit for the system... wishes he hadn't gone to NC ... fascinating

It is like most recent drafts, it seems like a quarter of the 1st round is European players that did not play US college ball. At least, Carsen has been mentioned a few times. Hope he gets drafted soon.

Reactions: Do Dah Day
At this point whomever takes Carsen just may be getting the steal of the night...

Every year I swear it will be my last to watch the Draft...But kind of like passing a wreck on the road- Somehow I still just have to look

Reactions: Do Dah Day
D9jLeTYXkAEVIot.jpg

You got to be kidding me

D9jLeTYXkAEVIot.jpg

You got to be kidding me

I’m sorry...But I have yet to see Romeo Langford in any picture that he does not look intellectually challenged. I realize that’s supposedly not the case but he did choose IU to lay his college egg at....so????

These analysts keep saying how all these teams seem to be looking for shooters....Really?? Surely someone is going to wake up soon and take Carsen if that’s the case.

Wow, really surprised CE didn’t get picked in the first round.
That Porter kid from usc? Really? Only had 10 games with 11+ points and did they really say 7th on the team in minutes?
Wtf has this guy shown?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT