ADVERTISEMENT

Edey NBA draft

Wolegib

All-American
May 23, 2013
Take it for what it’s worth. In the latest nba mock draft posted on yahoo by some media, Edey is no longer a projected first round pick. Although Ware is.

And to the person who laughed at me when I said IU actually had talent……. Ha ha ha back at you.

• Haha
Reactions: Boiler Buck
IU has a lot more NBA talent than Purdue does, just a fact. I agreed then also.

IU has a lot more NBA talent than Purdue does, just a fact. I agreed then also.
Has been this way for a little while now.
I just love reminding my iu friends that the greatest coach in NCAA history made the biggest mistake in iu history. He didn’t offer Painter a scholarship. I shudder to think what things would be like if Painter had been coaching in Bloomington for the past 18 years.

Take it for what it’s worth. In the latest nba mock draft posted on yahoo by some media, Edey is no longer a projected first round pick. Although Ware is.

And to the person who laughed at me when I said IU actually had talent……. Ha ha ha back at you.
Unless Ware gets a heart transplant he'll never be anything more than a scrub in the NBA. Might bounce back and forth between the G League and the NBA for a year or two....then overseas.

Edey’s draft projections are all over the place. Some have him in late first, others have early second…espn has him as 13th best available.

Ware has the potential to be really good and you see it at times against lesser competition where bigs aren’t as tall or similar skill (from smaller schools). He hasn’t really done much against bigs of same size or similar skill…he’s been very pedestrian.

I don’t get the Mack to the nba possibilities. He’s got length and a decent shot, but he’s so slooooooooow and no explosiveness. Still awful at defense. He needs at least another 2 years to be considered.

Reneau needs to make another leap if he wants to be in the nba. He can’t guard a traffic cone without fouling. His outside shooting isn’t bad, but if there’s a hand anywhere near him, it’s a brick. Him
And ware have been bad from FT line too.

Reactions: bIhawk
I just love reminding my iu friends that the greatest coach in NCAA history made the biggest mistake in iu history. He didn’t offer Painter a scholarship. I shudder to think what things would be like if Painter had been coaching in Bloomington for the past 18 years.
Difference would be learning under Keady vs RMK. Would the best comparison of disciples be CMP vs Alford or Woody?

He brought his basketball IQ with him to Purdue as an incoming freshman 😆

John Wooden didn’t offer Matt a scholarship? Well, he was only 4.

The best coach in basketball history was a Boilermaker. No one else is even close.

Forget about the IU Loosiers. I really don’t want to discuss them.

I have a feeling Edey reads the same articles I do. Maybe this will light a little fire under him to take his game to even another higher level .

This also takes me back to memory lane. Tractor Traylor played for Michigan at the same time Brad Miller played for Purdue. In their matchups, Miller owned Traylor, yet Traylor was a first round pick and Miller went undrafted. Miller ended up having a much greater NBA career.

I look at Edey verses Ware. Edey has owned Ware in their two encounters this year, yet it is Ware who is the one considered to be the first round pick.

Is it possible we might see lightning strike twice, and Edey, much like Miller will have the much greater NBA career?

Reactions: FiveWeight
Forget about the IU Loosiers. I really don’t want to discuss them.

I have a feeling Edey reads the same articles I do. Maybe this will light a little fire under him to take his game to even another higher level .

This also takes me back to memory lane. Tractor Traylor played for Michigan at the same time Brad Miller played for Purdue. In their matchups, Miller owned Traylor, yet Traylor was a first round pick and Miller went undrafted. Miller ended up having a much greater NBA career.

I look at Edey verses Ware. Edey has owned Ware in their two encounters this year, yet it is Ware who is the one considered to be the first round pick.

Is it possible we might see lightning strike twice, and Edey, much like Miller will have the much greater NBA career?
Wole you brought up the Hoosiers and no need to call them names!

• Haha
Reactions: BoilerAndy

Give Edey an NIL million and bring him back.

This makes me wonder why Alford never wanted to coach at IU. I have to believe they reached out to him many times and the job was his if he wanted it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT