ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Indicted......Finally

That comment was directed at Riveting directly. But since you brought it up, those Faux News black anchors are the Candace Owens of network news like Harris Faulkner.
Why do you hate Candace so much? Why do you hate Thomas Sowell so much? Give details.

Last edited:
Why do you hat Candace so much? Why do you hate Thomas Sowell so much? Give details.
Why? You really have to ask why. Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk, Kanye West, Jesse Lee Peterson, and Justice Clarence Thomas to name a few are black traitors. Folks like these hate being black; they are self haters. These folks have said some ignorant stuff against blacks and they uphold white supremacy. If they were around during slavery, they would have owned 100 slaves each. They are sellouts. I suspect that some of these folks, Candace Owens in particular, are being paid. They are against everything that benefits blacks in America like affirmative action, police reform bills, voting rights bills. They are big MAGA Chump supporters. Before the Boneman chimes in, not all black conservatives are black traitors. Most I disagree with but they are good folks like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, and Condoleeza Rice.

This says it all:

Why? You really have to ask why. Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk, Kanye West, Jesse Lee Peterson, and Justice Clarence Thomas to name a few are black traitors. Folks like these hate being black; they are self haters. These folks have said some ignorant stuff against blacks and they uphold white supremacy. If they were around during slavery, they would have owned 100 slaves each. They are sellouts. I suspect that some of these folks, Candace Owens in particular, are being paid. They are against everything that benefits blacks in America like affirmative action, police reform bills, voting rights bills. They are big MAGA Chump supporters. Before the Boneman chimes in, not all black conservatives are black traitors.

So according to you above, black people have to think a specific certain way in your mind. Got it.

I cannot believe someone would write/think that. But no surprise with you. That is some messed up thinking btw....

So according to you above, black people have to think a specific certain way in your mind. Got it.

I cannot believe someone would write/think that. But no surprise with you. That is some messed up thinking btw....
Abortion, taxes, small government, etc. that's fine. Believe how you want. But when it comes to racial issues, yes.

Abortion, taxes, small government, etc. that's fine. Believe how you want. But when it comes to racial issues, yes.

It is actually racist to say an issue is for one specific race over another specific race.

You specifically said....
"They are against everything that benefits blacks in America like affirmative action, police reform bills, voting rights bills."

Telling people that blacks had to think like you.

Btw AA, police reform bills, and voting right bills are for everyone, NOT just blacks. That's what you don't get.

Reactions: bonefish1
It is actually racist to say an issue is for one specific race over another specific race.

You specifically said....
"They are against everything that benefits blacks in America like affirmative action, police reform bills, voting rights bills."

Telling people that blacks had to think like you.

Btw AA, police reform bills, and voting right bills are for everyone, NOT just blacks. That's what you don't get.
What I said is not racist. I discriminated against no one because of their race.

I just answered the questions on why folks like Candace Owens are hated so much.

Yes, AA, police reform, and voting rights bills are for everyone as that is obvious as white women have benefitted from AA, in particular, more than anyone. Blacks have benefitted from it as well and the black traitors agree that it should be taken away. Even those who have gone to colleges under the AA program that they benefitted from. AA, along with police reform and voting rights are issues the black community has been dealing with and talked about for decades.

Yes, AA, police reform, and voting rights bills are for everyone as that is obvious as white women have benefitted from AA, in particular, more than anyone.

If these policies are for EVERYONE, how is it possible that these people in your mind are specifically "black traitors" if they oppose them for one reason or another as it is their God given right to do? You are the one singing out the black race, as if they are different than other races.

If these policies are for EVERYONE, how is it possible that these people in your mind are specifically "black traitors" if they oppose them for one reason or another as it is their God given right to do? You are the one singing out the black race, as if they are different than other races.
I just told you, that these are issues that blacks have been discussing for decades. These are issues that arguably affect blacks the most. And these black traitors have always gone against these issues and more. Not to mention the dumb comments these folks have said concerning other blacks through the years. So, I guess you are ok with Kanye West, Ye or whatever he wants to call himself nowadays, saying that he wants to abolish the 13th Amendment. Or that Harriet Tubman didn't really free the slaves. She had them go work for other white people. What kind of crap is that?

I just told you, that these are issues that blacks have been discussing for decades. These are issues that arguably affect blacks the most. And these black traitors have always gone against these issues and more. Not to mention the dumb comments these folks have said concerning other blacks through the years. So, I guess you are ok with Kanye West, Ye or whatever he wants to call himself nowadays, saying that he wants to abolish the 13th Amendment. Or that Harriet Tubman didn't really free the slaves. She had them go work for other white people. What kind of crap is that?

Policy for everyone, not policy for blacks. Blacks do not own ANY issues or policies. I am against anyone that wants to say one race is different from others as you have said here above.

I am not pointing out dumb statements Kanye West has made.....only yours.

Policy for everyone, not policy for blacks. Blacks do not own ANY issues or policies. I am against anyone that wants to say one race is different from others as you have said here above.

You are so out of touch. Your white privilege is showing clearly. No one is saying anyone owns a policy. But some policies affect one group of people more than others. AA, police reform, voting rights, justice system are such policies. When it comes to these policies, that affect the black community, blacks need to be on the same page.

You are so out of touch. Your white privilege is showing clearly. No one is saying anyone owns a policy. But some policies affect one group of people more than others. AA, police reform, voting rights, justice system are such policies. When it comes to these policies, that affect the black community, blacks need to be on the same page.

And we're back ......
"blacks need to think like me"
LOL

What about if a Jewish person supports Hamas? Wouldn't other Jewish people be concerned with that person?

Why? You really have to ask why. Candace Owens, Larry Elder, Officer Tatum, Diamond & Silk, Kanye West, Jesse Lee Peterson, and Justice Clarence Thomas to name a few are black traitors. Folks like these hate being black; they are self haters.
Ever think that they are against policy that segregates? Any policy that advances one group over another won't bring us together ultimately. It will continue to sew division. I would argue that people like Candace, Elder and Sowell think and act the way that MLK wanted people to where as people like you want benefits over others and judge people by the color of their skin. In this case, you're doing it against your own race.
These folks have said some ignorant stuff against blacks and they uphold white supremacy. If they were around during slavery, they would have owned 100 slaves each.
Prove it. $1,000 says you can't. You can't prove they uphold white supremacy (because they don't and it's a stupid idea to think they do). The fact of the matter is that they said some things that were true, but you're so GD fragile that you can't handle those truths.
They are sellouts. I suspect that some of these folks, Candace Owens in particular, are being paid. They are against everything that benefits blacks in America like affirmative action, police reform bills, voting rights bills. They are big MAGA Chump supporters. Before the Boneman chimes in, not all black conservatives are black traitors. Most I disagree with but they are good folks like Michael Steele, Colin Powell, and Condoleeza Rice.
Nothing you've said about any of these people is based on fact. It's all feelings. You THINK AA, police reform and voting rights bills are beneficial to blacks, but you don't know this for fact. Even if something IS beneficial (AA for example), what is wrong with seeing the harm it's doing to others and being against that? You're calling them black traitors because you don't want to give up the advantages that blacks have, where as they just want everyone to be on a level playing field. You obviously don't get that and will respond with something you pulled out of the Democrat playbook.
The fact that you don't understand what this is about pretty much says it all.

Ever think that they are against policy that segregates? Any policy that advances one group over another won't bring us together ultimately. It will continue to sew division. I would argue that people like Candace, Elder and Sowell think and act the way that MLK wanted people to where as people like you want benefits over others and judge people by the color of their skin. In this case, you're doing it against your own race.

Prove it. $1,000 says you can't. You can't prove they uphold white supremacy (because they don't and it's a stupid idea to think they do). The fact of the matter is that they said some things that were true, but you're so GD fragile that you can't handle those truths.

Nothing you've said about any of these people is based on fact. It's all feelings. You THINK AA, police reform and voting rights bills are beneficial to blacks, but you don't know this for fact. Even if something IS beneficial (AA for example), what is wrong with seeing the harm it's doing to others and being against that? You're calling them black traitors because you don't want to give up the advantages that blacks have, where as they just want everyone to be on a level playing field. You obviously don't get that and will respond with something you pulled out of the Democrat playbook.

The fact that you don't understand what this is about pretty much says it all.
You can send me my $1,000 to my cash app.

the only thing that matters is skin color. Am I right?
Do you not see the problem with this line of brainwashing?

I find it pretty funny how you always ask the question "What did I say that was racist?"

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
Do you think any of this has to do with blacks being told they're victims by the Democrat leadership?

It's classic race baiting by the race hustlers that claim blacks can't succeed because the system is against them and they need special treatment.

What a load of BS.

Quit letting yourself being told you're a victim.

Do you think any of this has to do with blacks being told they're victims by the Democrat leadership?

It's classic race baiting by the race hustlers that claim blacks can't succeed because the system is against them and they need special treatment.

What a load of BS.

Quit letting yourself being told you're a victim.
What are you talking about? You all are out of touch and need to get out more. Democratic leadership doesn't tell black people crap. That is kinda insulting to even imply that. You can call it being a victim if you like, I'm just telling you what black folks discuss and need to be on the same page when it comes to this stuff.

You are pretty quiet when it comes to white women benefitting from AA more than anyone else. Are they victims? What about the legacy admissions to these IVY League schools? That's more of a problem as to why the Asian students couldn't get in. Not because of AA. Y'all don't want to talk about that.

Democratic leadership doesn't tell black people crap. That is kinda insulting to even imply that.

Sure they do, you just don't listen, or hear what you want, ...here is what President Biden has told people of color ....

"They, (blacks) are used to being experimented on—the Tuskegee Airmen and others,” LOL

Biden said to a black audience that if they don't vote for him, “you ain’t black!”. Adding to that, Biden also said, ....“unlike the African American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly different attitudes about different things.”. Suggesting all blacks think alike. IRONICALLY....a notion you are wanting to sell here also. Afterall, if blacks don't think like you, "they are traitors". LOL

When was asked by a black if he had taken a cognitive test, Biden suggested that the black reporter was a junkie drug addict. 😢

Biden said Sen. Robert Byrd, a former Exalted Cyclops in the Ku Klux Klan, saying he was “one of my mentors” 😧

Biden refered to a black politician as “the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean.”. 🤔

Biden said “You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”😦

Biden said, that forced busing to desegregate schools would cause his children to “grow up in a racial jungle." 🤔

Yeah. He definitely owes you $1,000.

Any non-racist, free market libertarian, capitalist will pay that $1,000. Anything less than prompt payment would be a complete outing as a bleeding heart, snowflakey, victim bet welcher.

@HoosierfanJM This is a terrible attempt.

All I had to do was read the first two paragraphs to see that the article is full of shit. They don't even know that there were multiple reasons the Civil War was fought, and the fact that for MOST Southerners it wasn't to keep slavery. That's why it's equally stupid to say the the Confederate flag is nothing but a symbol for racism. Educate yourself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boiler Buck

All I had to do was read the first two paragraphs to see that the article is full of shit. They don't even know that there were multiple reasons the Civil War was fought, and the fact that for MOST Southerners it wasn't to keep slavery.
That is an extraordinary false narrative that has been perpetuated and debunked completely.

No, NOT that the Confederate soldiers were largely slave owners - of course they weren't. They were largely poor, racist dupes that were from a very different time and were sent to die by their leaders. So if that's your red herring? Sure.

However, the leaders of the Confederacy and their campaign for "States' rights?" There was one overwhelming, irrefutable states' right that caused secession and that war; the right to spread slavery to new states and once the war was imminent and inevitable, the right to continue to hold black people as slaves in the Confederate States.

I mean hell, many of the Confederate States articles of secession expressly stated that the right to continue to hold slaves was the reason for secession.

All I had to do was read the first two paragraphs to see that the article is full of shit. They don't even know that there were multiple reasons the Civil War was fought, and the fact that for MOST Southerners it wasn't to keep slavery. That's why it's equally stupid to say the the Confederate flag is nothing but a symbol for racism. Educate yourself.
Mississippi
Ordinance of Secession adopted January 9, 1861

Excerpt from the declaration or articles of secession.

“Our position is thoroughly identified with the institution of slavery – the greatest material interest of the world. Its labor supplies the product, which constitutes by far the largest and most important portions of commerce of the earth. These products are peculiar to the climate verging on the tropical regions, and by an imperious law of nature, none but the black race can bear exposure to the tropical sun. These products have become necessities of the world, and a blow at slavery is a blow at commerce and civilization. That blow has been long aimed at the institution, and was at the point of reaching its consummation. There was no choice left us but submission to the mandates of abolition, or a dissolution of the Union, whose principles had been subverted to work out our ruin."

Georgia
Ordinance of Secession adopted January 19, 1861

The Georgia Declaration (articles) of Secession:

“For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slaveholding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property, and by the use of their power in the Federal Government have striven to deprive us of an equal enjoyment of the common Territories of the Republic. This hostile policy of our confederates has been pursued with every circumstance of aggravation which could arouse the passions and excite the hatred of our people, and has placed the two sections of the Union for many years past in the condition of virtual civil war.

“The question of slavery was the great difficulty in the way of the formation of the Constitution. While the subordination and the political and social inequality of the African race was fully conceded by all, it was plainly apparent that slavery would soon disappear from what are now the non-slave-holding States of the original thirteen. The opposition to slavery was then, as now, general in those States and the Constitution was made with direct reference to that fact. But a distinct abolition party was not formed in the United States for more than half a century after the Government went into operation. The main reason was that the North, even if united, could not control both branches of the Legislature during any portion of that time.”

Texas
Ordinance of Secession February 23, 1861

Excerpt from the articles of secession.

“In all the non-slave-holding States, in violation of that good faith and comity which should exist between entirely distinct nations, the people have formed themselves into a great sectional party, now strong enough in numbers to control the affairs of each of those States, based upon an unnatural feeling of hostility to these Southern States and their beneficent and patriarchal system of African slavery, proclaiming the debasing doctrine of equality of all men, irrespective of race or color – a doctrine at war with nature, in opposition to the experience of mankind, and in violation of the plainest revelations of Divine Law. They demand the abolition of negro slavery throughout the confederacy, the recognition of political equality between the white and negro races, and avow their determination to press on their crusade against us, so long as a negro slave remains in these States."

What are you talking about? You all are out of touch and need to get out more. Democratic leadership doesn't tell black people crap. That is kinda insulting to even imply that.
Then why do blacks in major US cities keep voting for dem mayors despite the crime, bad schools, etc?

Then why do blacks in major US cities keep voting for dem mayors despite the crime, bad schools, etc?
This is as easy one. Their ain't no republicans worth a crap to vote for. The democratic policies jive more with blacks and minorities than the republicans. Again and again and again. We keep going in circles about this. Blacks aren't going to vote for a party that uphold white supremacy. Again, republicans are against affirmative action, police reform, justice reform, voting rights, civil rights in general for that matter. Republicans always side with police when an unarmed black person is killed. For example, to a man, all of the conservatives on this forum believe that George Floyd and others got what they deserved. All of them. Blacks see otherwise so why would they vote for a republican that sides with the police in those matters. Republicans are for stop and harass policies. No black folks in these cities are going to go for that crap. Republicans are against the Affordable Care Act. Most blacks need and love it. Blacks have been trying to get some sort of universal health care for decades. Poor whites as well but won't admit it and vote against their interest. The republicans has no plan to address crime and health care. They keep talking about taking away, repealing health care without a plan to replace or make the current health care system better. The republicans were against the Infrastructure Bill, Build Better, Anti-Lynching bill. Tell me, how are black people going to vote for candidates, republicans in particular that is against the Anti-Lynching bill? Tell me that. Not to mention all this MAGA Chump crap that that turn off black people.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
This is as easy one. Their ain't no republicans worth a crap to vote for. The democratic policies jive more with blacks and minorities than the republicans. Again and again and again. We keep going in circles about this. Blacks aren't going to vote for a party that uphold white supremacy. Again, republicans are against affirmative action, police reform, justice reform, voting rights, civil rights in general for that matter. Republicans always side with police when an unarmed black person is killed. For example, to a man, all of the conservatives on this forum believe that George Floyd and others got what they deserved. All of them. Blacks see otherwise so why would they vote for a republican that sides with the police in those matters. Republicans are for stop and harass policies. No black folks in these cities are going to go for that crap. Republicans are against the Affordable Care Act. Most blacks need and love it. Blacks have been trying to get some sort of universal health care for decades. Poor whites as well but won't admit it and vote against their interest. The republicans has no plan to address crime and health care. They keep talking about taking away, repealing health care without a plan to replace or make the current health care system better. The republicans were against the Infrastructure Bill, Build Better, Anti-Lynching bill. Tell me, how are black people going to vote for candidates, republicans in particular that is against the Anti-Lynching bill? Tell me that. Not to mention all this MAGA Chump crap that that turn off black people.

That is just BS blabbering gibberish.

People of color or urban vote for R policies or D policies based on preference...35-35.

What swings it is.....the Ds then buy enough votes (20-30%) via handout programs in these cities to tilt the vote 60/65 - 40/35 in favor of Ds. You even admit this by saying blacks (a non-race centric person would have said, minorities or urban vote would have been more accurate) want universal health care.....another vote buying handout.

It's a shame, but the truth....a large portion of the urban vote seems to be for sale. While I can't imagine prostituting myself to a party like a slave, I guess a portion of the population has no problem with it

Last edited:
That is just BS blabbering gibberish.

People of color or urban vote for R policies or D policies based on preference...35-35.

What swings it is.....the Ds then buy enough votes (20-30%) via handout programs in these cities to tilt the vote 60/65 - 40/35 in favor of Ds. You even admit this by saying blacks (a non-race centric person would have said, minorities or urban vote would have been more accurate) want universal health care.....another vote buying handout.

It's a shame, but the truth....a large portion of the urban vote seems to be for sale. While I can't imagine prostituting myself to a party like a slave, I guess a portion of the population has no problem with it
I was asked a straight question and I gave a straight answer. Because you don't like my answer you called it BS. You are so out of touch it is stunning. Again, you and others need to get out more and learn more about other people and their cultures. You need to read about blacks and our culture. I bet you never watched a TV show or movie with a mostly black cast like "Good Times", "Sanford & Son", or "The Jeffersons".

Anyhow, people vote according to their interest. If a person needs or wants health care, they are going to vote for that candidate that is promising it. You call it buying votes, I disagree. What about you right wingers and guns. Man y'all love some guns. Anyway, if a candidate, most likely republican promises you that they will not ban assault weapons and you vote them, did he buy your vote or not?

That is an extraordinary false narrative that has been perpetuated and debunked completely.

No, NOT that the Confederate soldiers were largely slave owners - of course they weren't. They were largely poor, racist dupes that were from a very different time and were sent to die by their leaders. So if that's your red herring? Sure.

However, the leaders of the Confederacy and their campaign for "States' rights?" There was one overwhelming, irrefutable states' right that caused secession and that war; the right to spread slavery to new states and once the war was imminent and inevitable, the right to continue to hold black people as slaves in the Confederate States.

I mean hell, many of the Confederate States articles of secession expressly stated that the right to continue to hold slaves was the reason for secession.
Nobody said that the ability to spread slavery wasn't one of the issues. It just wasn't the ONLY issue. To suggest otherwise is ignorant.

Georgia
Ordinance of Secession adopted January 19, 1861

The Georgia Declaration (articles) of Secession:

“For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slaveholding confederate States with reference to the subject of African slavery. They have endeavored to weaken our security, to disturb our domestic peace and tranquility, and persistently refused to comply with their express constitutional obligations to us in reference to that property, and by the use of their power in the Federal Government have striven to deprive us of an equal enjoyment of the common Territories of the Republic. This hostile policy of our confederates has been pursued with every circumstance of aggravation which could arouse the passions and excite the hatred of our people, and has placed the two sections of the Union for many years past in the condition of virtual civil war.

“The question of slavery was the great difficulty in the way of the formation of the Constitution. While the subordination and the political and social inequality of the African race was fully conceded by all, it was plainly apparent that slavery would soon disappear from what are now the non-slave-holding States of the original thirteen. The opposition to slavery was then, as now, general in those States and the Constitution was made with direct reference to that fact. But a distinct abolition party was not formed in the United States for more than half a century after the Government went into operation. The main reason was that the North, even if united, could not control both branches of the Legislature during any portion of that time.”
🤣

Your own info shows it right here:

"For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slaveholding Confederate States wiht referene to the subject of african slavery."

IE: there were Confederate states that didn't think slavery was top priority.

Nobody said that the ability to spread slavery wasn't one of the issues. It just wasn't the ONLY issue. To suggest otherwise is ignorant.
It was the overwhelming primary issue in the nation and the overwhelming primary issue that initiated the Confederate secession.

🤣

Your own info shows it right here:

"For the last ten years we have had numerous and serious causes of complaint against our non-slaveholding Confederate States wiht referene to the subject of african slavery."

IE: there were Confederate states that didn't think slavery was top priority.
You are misreading, or you purposely capitalized the 'C" in "confederate." Georgia was referring to their disagreements with the Northern, non-slave holding states. The word "confederate" refers to the states that Georgia was in the union with prior to secession, not the "Confederate States of America," all of which were slaveholding states.

It's interesting that you regularly pop a laugh emoji into posts and then misprint something to change its meaning into something flat out not true.

• Haha
This couldn't be FURTHER from the truth. The reality is that if you talk to the typical black person, they are quite conservative. They vote Dem, mostly because that's what their friends/family have done for 100 years. That, and as Buck said, they get their votes bought by Dem handouts.

Last edited:
This couldn't be FURTHER from the truth. The reality is that if you talk to the typical black person, they are quite conservative. They vote Dem, mostly because that's what their friends/family have done for 100 years.
That’s the problem with y’all. You hardly ever been around black people and then act like you know everything about them. You are absolutely wrong. Prior to the 60’s blacks mostly were Republican. MLK and Medgar Evers were Republican. After the Civil and Voting Rights bills were passed, blacks migrated to the Democratic Party and voted mostly democratic ever since. Some stayed with the repubs.

That’s the problem with y’all. You hardly ever been around black people and then act like you know everything about them. You are absolutely wrong. Prior to the 60’s blacks mostly were Republican. MLK and Medgar Evers were Republican. After the Civil and Voting Rights bills were passed, blacks migrated to the Democratic Party and voted mostly democratic ever since. Some stayed with the repubs.
The stuff in bold is WRONG. This is yet again, another topic in which I've proven you just flat out factually wrong and you refuse to acknowledge the truth. The truth is, that the black community started voting over 70% for Democrats all the way back in the 1930's. Stop lying.

How the fukk do you know how many black people I've been around? FFS, what a dumbass comment.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT