ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter to plead guilty

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Democrats should pay their taxes. I am sure the plea deal required Hunter not to disclose any criminal activity within his family. 😉

Weiss's office said in a statement, "Hunter Biden received taxable income in excess of $1,500,000 annually in calendar years 2017 and 2018. Despite owing in excess of $100,000 in federal income taxes each year, he did not pay the income tax due for either year."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna90144

Reactions: Boilermaker03
Democrats should pay their taxes. I am sure the plea deal required Hunter not to disclose any criminal activity within his family. 😉

Weiss's office said in a statement, "Hunter Biden received taxable income in excess of $1,500,000 annually in calendar years 2017 and 2018. Despite owing in excess of $100,000 in federal income taxes each year, he did not pay the income tax due for either year."

I actually think this is the tip of the Ice Berg for Hunter.
Joe too!

How many have gone to jail for lying on federal gun form???

I found in 2019 fiscal year, when Hunter Biden purchased his gun, federal prosecutors received 478 referrals for lying on Form 4473 — and filed just 298 cases. Some getting 15 months.

Apparently, Hunter will get off with probation.

We need to get an explanation about what the prosecutor found with Burisma. How much did he make over what period of time. Did the prosecutor find money missing or going to shell corporations? What evidence did he find of a “Biden crime family”? Was Hunter simply getting paid for his name? 5 years of work should have given some answers. If the prosecutor found no evidence of any other malfeasance, he should say so. Tell us what he looked into.

We need to get an explanation about what the prosecutor found with Burisma. How much did he make over what period of time. Did the prosecutor find money missing or going to shell corporations? What evidence did he find of a “Biden crime family”? Was Hunter simply getting paid for his name? 5 years of work should have given some answers. If the prosecutor found no evidence of any other malfeasance, he should say so. Tell us what he looked into.
I don't know if you have been following the House Investigation of the Biden Family Corruption but:
Supposedly, after Joe made is quid quo pro, before releasing a billion to Ukraine, he required the prosecutor, who was investigating Burisma fraud, to be fired, .
Hunter was on the Burisma payroll at the time.

The bank records, the House Committee has in their possession, showed the money, 10 million bucks from a Burisma exec., went to the Biden families LLC companies for getting the prosecutor fired.

The FBI had a whistle blower that had reported this corruption to the FBI back in 2017 and filled out a 1023 form.
He told the House Investigation Committee about the 1023 form, that the FBI chose to ignore the allegation and what he had reported.

Wray, the FBI director stone walled the House Committee by not giving up the subpoenaed 1023 document.
After being threatened with contempt of Congress he finally released a redacted document.
Per the Whistle Blower the redacted part was the fact that the Burisma Exec had 17 recordings of conversations he had with Hunter and Joe nd that the Burisma Exec. was holding the recordings as blackmail.

Maybe the Whistle Blower is a planted Russian operative out to get the Biden Family?

I don't know if you have been following the House Investigation of the Biden Family Corruption but:
Supposedly, after Joe made is quid quo pro, before releasing a billion to Ukraine, he required the prosecutor, who was investigating Burisma fraud, to be fired, .

The bank records, the House Committee has in their possession, showed the money, 10 million bucks from a Burisma exec., went to the Biden families LLC companies for getting the prosecutor fired.

The FBI had a whistle blower that had reported this corruption to the FBI back in 2017 and filled out a 1023 form.
He told the House Investigation Committee about the 1023 form, that the FBI chose to ignore the allegation and what he had reported.

Wray, the FBI director stone walled the House Committee by not giving up the subpoenaed 1023 document.
After being threatened with contempt of Congress he finally released a redacted document.
Per the Whistle Blower the redacted part was the fact that the Burisma Exec had 17 recordings of conversations he had with Hunter and Joe nd that the Burisma Exec. was holding the recordings as blackmail.

Maybe the Whistle Blower is a planted Russian operative out to get the Biden Family?
You’re just a dumbass. You are still hanging onto the Shokin thing too?

I’m following house investigation. Comer HAD SEEN the 1023 BEFORE he threatened Wray. He knew what was in it.

This is based on what the whistleblower SAYS the Burisma official told him. NOTHING ELSE. Grassley, Comer, and Ron Johnson said the other day they don’t even know if the recordings EXIST.

You guys constantly whiny about dems believing what they are told. Lol. You are no better, maybe worse.

Bring the evidence.

I’m following house investigation. Comer HAD SEEN the 1023 BEFORE he threatened Wray. He knew what was in it.

This is based on what the whistleblower SAYS the Burisma official told him. NOTHING ELSE. Grassley, Comer, and Ron Johnson said the other day they don’t even know if the recordings EXIST.

You guys constantly whiny about dems believing what they are told. Lol. You are no better, maybe worse.

Bring the evidence.
How could this possibly be worse than the years long Russia collusion fantasy that was completely debunked? I haven’t seen any Dems (or Dem voters like your dumbass) admit they were wrong after blindly believing it was all true for years and years.

As the fake bully who knows nothing says… “Bring the evidence.”

Guess ol' Joe Biden's promise to crack down on illegal guns.... doesn't have a whole lot of BITE to it.

Bring the evidence.
More than that, Bob. Bank records showing money from China, Romania, and your favorite fledgling democracy flowing through shell companies to various Biden crime family members.

What could those payments possibly have been for, would you guess?

Impressive income for a drug addict in those two years - and that was even before he became one of the world's premier nose artists.

No wonder Bob's savior thinks he is the smartest guy he knows.

More than that, Bob. Bank records showing money from China, Romania, and your favorite fledgling democracy flowing through shell companies to various Biden crime family members.

LOL. Don't hold your breath. The Libs on here are unable to have a rational negative thought about their religious leaders they seem to given their hearts over to.

But it's what you want in a slave. Total obedience. The media complex has trained them well. Look for them to ignore your post, or explain these payments away or say what proof....like an obedient slave would.

Well then Comer should be able to wrap up this whole “Biden crime family” thing pretty quickly. Is he recommending indictments to the DOJ next week?

Impressive income for a drug addict in those two years - and that was even before he became one of the world's premier nose artists.

No wonder Bob's savior thinks he is the smartest guy he knows.

Told you ....right on que.....the Dem media slave reports in, saying what his media masters command him to. LOL

i believe the bank records earlier discussed actually detailed payments to shell companies from Chinese interests. Then payments from those shell companies to between 9 to 13 members of the Biden family (i forget the exact count but the freaking grand daughter was included). The 10 million was on the 1023 from the CI. What is important to remember is that the first set of bank records is just that. There are IIRC over 1000 more from an additional 10 banks. FYI - this is not how a legitimate business is run.

Told you ....right on que.....the Dem media slave reports in, saying what his media masters command him to. LOL
You apparently don’t have the balls to speak to me directly. Convenient for you in that you don’t have to answer questions…..like this. Who is commanding me…….to say what? Do you have an intelligent argument against what I said? Falling back on the media on this one is pretty freaking lame.

How about waving that gun around in videos while smoking crack and then disposing of the weapon behind a grocery store?
I haven’t watched the videos but that’s pretty much all against the law. Do you see me defending Hunter? A drug addict who was knee deep in prostitutes and used his name to make millions of dollars in a job he was completely unqualified for. He should be punished for these crimes MORE than others because he’s a scumbag?

The IRS doesn’t typically charge people for unpaid taxes. They want their money plus interest. Hunter was charged.

Reactions: BoilerHuff3
How about waving that gun around in videos while smoking crack and then disposing of the weapon behind a grocery store?

It is obvious to the thinking man that these guys are crooks & traitors to America.

Was the gun also thrown in the trash by the store.....that was also near a school? Had heard the Secret Service were dispatched to find it. Lots of sketchy deals with the Biden's. Like I said above 3/4th of the 478 referrals for lying on the gun form were prosecuted.

Last edited:

Bring the evidence.
If you are going to call people a dumbass you best get your facts right. It wasnt a "whistleblower" that told Grassley what a Burisma official told him. It was a whistleblower who informed Grassley of the existence of the 1023 which contained information from a long time highly-credible paid FBI confidential informant who gave the details of the 10 million dollars in bribes.

Now I'll ask you this (man with no independent thought). FD-1023 from June 30, 2020 states "Zlochevsky then allegedly detailed the steps he had taken to avoid detection, stressing he had never paid the “Big Guy” directly and that it would take some 10 years to unravel the various money trails."

Months later, Tony Bobolinski revealed on TV in great depth of the corruption and direct involvement of Joe Biden and provided emails referencing the "Big Guy."

You'll say that in both situations this proves nothing and there is no proof and spout left wing talking points. Yet 2 parties completely unrelated and working in 2 different spheres of the world and with one being an undercover CI BOTH refer to an individual doing business with Hunter by the nickname of "The Big Guy." That would be a freaking wild guess for Bobolinski.

If you are going to call people a dumbass you best get your facts right. It wasnt a "whistleblower" that told Grassley what a Burisma official told him. It was a whistleblower who informed Grassley of the existence of the 1023 which contained information from a long time highly-credible paid FBI confidential informant who gave the details of the 10 million dollars in bribes.

Now I'll ask you this (man with no independent thought). FD-1023 from June 30, 2020 states "Zlochevsky then allegedly detailed the steps he had taken to avoid detection, stressing he had never paid the “Big Guy” directly and that it would take some 10 years to unravel the various money trails."

Months later, Tony Bobolinski revealed on TV in great depth of the corruption and direct involvement of Joe Biden and provided emails referencing the "Big Guy."

You'll say that in both situations this proves nothing and there is no proof and spout left wing talking points. Yet 2 parties completely unrelated and working in 2 different spheres of the world and with one being an undercover CI BOTH refer to an individual doing business with Hunter by the nickname of "The Big Guy." That would be a freaking wild guess for Bobolinski.

Hit the nail on the head. Exactly why I don't correspond with him.

First he is clueless, which I can tolerate. As his opinions parrot the Dem media to a T, so much so, it is almost funny, if it wasn't so sad.

But secondly and more importantly, I will not correspond with people that use foul language name calling. But at least one knows when the foul mouthed name calling comes out, you won the argument.....which you did nicely

I haven’t watched the videos but that’s pretty much all against the law. Do you see me defending Hunter? A drug addict who was knee deep in prostitutes and used his name to make millions of dollars in a job he was completely unqualified for. He should be punished for these crimes MORE than others because he’s a scumbag?

The IRS doesn’t typically charge people for unpaid taxes. They want their money plus interest. Hunter was charged.
As somebody who has initiated Federal prosecution for corruption and money laundering schemes the first question i asked of the brother of the government official who was being paid a large sum for "services." Can you let me see what you did?

So you admitted he made millions for a job he was unqualified for. OK. So what did the payer receive for it? You see US Code applicable to bribary and corruption does not require direct payment. Payee can be a family member or interest. Sooooo. Why did he get paid?

You apparently don’t have the balls to speak to me directly. Convenient for you in that you don’t have to answer questions…..like this. Who is commanding me…….to say what? Do you have an intelligent argument against what I said? Falling back on the media on this one is pretty freaking lame.
Lol no one is scared of a nobody like you. You never present any intelligent statements or arguments about anything. You simply repeat left wing and Trump hating Twitter.

Follow the money.

The House Investigating the Biden Family has the money trail.
They are working on documenting the pay for play now.
And FYI Fox is covering this when the MSM won't.
Fox also covered the Russian Collusion Hoax and called it for what it was from day 1.
I believe the Fox investigative reporters over Joe's comments and the MSM.

But I take offense to calling me names when there is mounting evidence, from credible reporters and Congressional Investigations, of Biden corruption.

Why has the FBI redacted information on at least 4 non classified 1023 forms that Congress requested.
Why is the FBI covering up this information.
Congress was able to get redacted information (the 17 black mail recordings) from one of the 1023's because the Whistle Blower offered the information and the FBI was forced to submit the non redacted 1023 form.

Reactions: Joetboiler

I didn’t say the whistleblower told Grassley anything. Read it again.

You should get your facts straight, or at least give all the details. The credible informant who gave details about the alleged payments got his information from a Burisma executive. He had no first hand knowledge.

If the proof of payments to Biden are two references to the big guy, comer probably needs to keep digging.

Where is Bobulinski? One would think he would be knee deep in this investigation.

Why did the investigation by Scott Brady, a federal prosecutor appointed by trump and working for Barr, find nothing when he went through it? Apparently Barr then passed the information on to the prosecutor in Delaware, David Weiss, who just just released the info on Hunters charges. Need I remind you this is the same David Weiss, a trump prosecutor, who was appointed to the Hunter Biden case in 2018 and was not replaced when Biden became president. No interference by Biden. The same trump appointed prosecutor in 2018 was left on the case and was allowed to complete his investigation into the president’s son.

If there were illegal payments to Biden then Comer and Grassley should find them. Find the tapes they say they’re not sure even exist. But stop stating conclusions when you have no proof. Stop acting like statements from a legit informant about what a Burisma executive claims he has or what he says is proof.

This is same stuff you people have railed on about RussiaRussia. You didn’t like unverified information then but you’re fine with it now.

As somebody who has initiated Federal prosecution for corruption and money laundering schemes the first question i asked of the brother of the government official who was being paid a large sum for "services." Can you let me see what you did?

So you admitted he made millions for a job he was unqualified for. OK. So what did the payer receive for it? You see US Code applicable to bribary and corruption does not require direct payment. Payee can be a family member or interest. Sooooo. Why did he get paid?
I didn’t admit anything because I never denied it. I’ve been saying the same things about Hunter all along. Your presumption is BS.

They are a ton of reasons he got paid. Burisma could have believed they could get Hunter to influence Joe…….and they could have been wrong. They may have thought having a Biden on their board would give them legitimacy, help them gain financing, even get better treatment from the US government. Who the hell knows? But you assume it has to mean something illegal.

Btw, the kind of influence peddling Hunter did, like Jarrod and Ivanka, needs to be against the law.

You should get your facts straight, or at least give all the details. The credible informant who gave details about the alleged payments got his information from a Burisma executive. He had no first hand knowledge.

If the proof of payments to Biden are two references to the big guy, comer probably needs to keep digging.

Where is Bobulinski? One would think he would be knee deep in this investigation.

Why did the investigation by Scott Brady, a federal prosecutor appointed by trump and working for Barr, find nothing when he went through it? Apparently Barr then passed the information on to the prosecutor in Delaware, David Weiss, who just just released the info on Hunters charges. Need I remind you this is the same David Weiss, a trump prosecutor, who was appointed to the Hunter Biden case in 2018 and was not replaced when Biden became president. No interference by Biden. The same trump appointed prosecutor in 2018 was left on the case and was allowed to complete his investigation into the president’s son.

If there were illegal payments to Biden then Comer and Grassley should find them. Find the tapes they say they’re not sure even exist. But stop stating conclusions when you have no proof. Stop acting like statements from a legit informant about what a Burisma executive claims he has or what he says is proof.

This is same stuff you people have railed on about RussiaRussia. You didn’t like unverified information then but you’re fine with it now.
We don't know what Barr found.
Barr is extremely anti-Trump but in recent interviews he has expressed the injustice done to Trump during is presidency.
He also expressed disdain for the extremely slow movement from the intelligence agencies and the DOJ in investigating whatever information he had supplied to them.

Well then Comer should be able to wrap up this whole “Biden crime family” thing pretty quickly. Is he recommending indictments to the DOJ next week?
It seems that the problem is that Comer cannot tie the payments yet directly to your savior Joe. Apparently the crime family, as inept as you would expect given that its leader is a drug addict, was still somehow smart enough to cover up a direct connection to the Big Guy - at least for now -- counting on help from corrupt but reliable actors high up in the FBI.

In the meantime, let's hope Comer brings some of the fam in to explain what all those shell corporations did and what business or service was actually being provided.

Wait, here is an idea you will like, Bob. Since Joe says he is innocent, how about if he just tells the FBI and DOJ to release all those docs Comer is trying to get from them. That would be a great way for the Big Guy to put all the doubters in their place and prove that he has nothing to hide. Wonder why he hasn't thought of that? What do you think?

In your response is why I call you “Captain Cut and Paste.” Why because you have no independent thought and regurgitate “Trump Appointment.” Weiss actually was an interim appointment by Obama and worked 8 years in that capacity. When Trump was elected he we followed longtime protocol and accepted the recommendation of the sitting Senators of the district both Democrats (Carper and Coons). If Senators are split you defer to the party of the President which is how Patrick Fitzgerald got the IL Northern District. He was the nominee of Peter Fitzgerald, who brought an outsider (NY) to take on machine corruption. Prosecuting both George Ryan (R) and Blagojevich (D). Machine Rs didn’t want him but Bush had to accept ( which pissed of Illlinois Rs).

So yet again I have to explain to you how government work (Statue, US code and now AUSA appointments) and I have to argue with the same rhetoric I would if I challenged the ladies of The View. My recommendation. Go back to your sources and ask them why they didn’t tell you what I did?

My bet is before this was even released the WH comm shop already got out to their media pundits, “make sure you hammer “Trump Appointment “ because most sheep won’t bother to look for themselves.”

In your response is why I call you “Captain Cut and Paste.” Why because you have no independent thought and regurgitate “Trump Appointment.” Weiss actually was an interim appointment by Obama and worked 8 years in that capacity. When Trump was elected he we followed longtime protocol and accepted the recommendation of the sitting Senators of the district both Democrats (Carper and Coons). If Senators are split you defer to the party of the President which is how Patrick Fitzgerald got the IL Northern District. He was the nominee of Peter Fitzgerald, who brought an outsider (NY) to take on machine corruption. Prosecuting both George Ryan (R) and Blagojevich (D). Machine Rs didn’t want him but Bush had to accept ( which pissed of Illlinois Rs).

So yet again I have to explain to you how government work (Statue, US code and now AUSA appointments) and I have to argue with the same rhetoric I would if I challenged the ladies of The View. My recommendation. Go back to your sources and ask them why they didn’t tell you what I did?

My bet is before this was even released the WH comm shop already got out to their media pundits, “make sure you hammer “Trump Appointment “ because most sheep won’t bother to look for themselves.”

How many times do you totally roll this character......and he keeps coming back for more, not understanding how bad he looks?

I didn’t admit anything because I never denied it. I’ve been saying the same things about Hunter all along. Your presumption is BS.

They are a ton of reasons he got paid. Burisma could have believed they could get Hunter to influence Joe…….and they could have been wrong. They may have thought having a Biden on their board would give them legitimacy, help them gain financing, even get better treatment from the US government. Who the hell knows? But you assume it has to mean something illegal.

Btw, the kind of influence peddling Hunter did, like Jarrod and Ivanka, needs to be against the law.
You want to amend any of your posts based upon release testimony on Friday from 2 more whistleblowers? One being a high ranking career IRS employee who detailed the tax evasion schemes and how they were stopped in their investigations? How Weiss was stopped in multiple districts from filing felony tax charges? 17 plus million from foreign sources over a couple years? All countries then VP Biden was point on?

Any questions? Hit me up on WhatsAp”

How many times do you totally roll this character......and he keeps coming back for more, not understanding how bad he looks?
My favorite thing is he keeps saying “no proof Joe Biden got paid.” Despite the many times I tell him US Code RE: bribery and corruption don’t require direct payment or benefits to a lead individual. Rather it extends to family members of interests. Eg, you push a bill that provides govt grant to a university or company. Your kid gets a scholarship or preferential admission - that’s public corruption. And people have lost jobs and been prosecuted. But the ladies of The View keep saying Joe got no money so he keeps regurgitating.

I assume you also understand that Trump and his children are under investigation for tax fraud in New York. With that said, this is a Purdue sports message board so find another place to post your right wing propaganda BS.

• Haha
I assume you also understand that Trump and his children are under investigation for tax fraud in New York. With that said, this is a Purdue sports message board so find another place to post your right wing propaganda BS.
Lol you’re another programmed lib who brings up Trump in a thread that has nothing to do with him. Thanks for the quick lecture on what and what not to post on a Purdue sports message board too. You did well covering all of the programmed lib bases here in a short post!

• Love
Reactions: SKYDOG
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT