ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden. The $11M man

TheGunner

All-American
Aug 30, 2001
Not to be confused with Steve Austin.

Nah, why pay taxes when he earned his money internationally. That’s OK right?

Everyone should pay their fair share, expect Hunter of course!!

Walter Shaub, a former director of the U.S. Office of Government Ethics who is now an ethics expert with the Project on Government Oversight. Shaub added, however, that “it’s imperative that no one at DOJ and no one at the White House interfere with the criminal investigation in Delaware.” 🤣🤣🤣 Merrick Garland has Hunter covered. Couple of misdemeanors…Barney Fife to the rescue!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Boilermaker03
I hope Hunter saves enough for hair plugs like his dad.

I'm guessing the dems will usher Joe off the stage by the end of the year. The baggage keeps getting heavier.

Americans don't like a 2 tired justice system. The Biden Crime family doesn't play well with Independents, suburban moms & obviously the Republicans.

Still if the best the Rs can put out against the Biden Crime family is Trump. Then their advantage here with Independents, suburban moms goes out the window imo.

Americans don't like a 2 tired justice system. The Biden Crime family doesn't play well with Independents, suburban moms & obviously the Republicans.

Still if the best the Rs can put out against the Biden Crime family is Trump. Then their advantage here with Independents, suburban moms goes out the window imo.
for the life of me I can't begin to understand how independents and any mothers would stay... if they previously did with the current administration. Are independents and suburban moms that far into the dark? If so, the Republic is already almost sunken...

Reactions: Boilermaker03
None of this matters according to @BuilderBob6 because he’s repeated the “Is Hunter on the ticket?” Democrat talking point. Please move on. Put your head in the sand, don’t question anything about the Biden family and keep voting Democrat because of those mean republicans. Why? Because Twitter says Trump is bad.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT