ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Indicted......Finally

Boiler Buck

All-American
Mar 11, 2010
I guess after the IRS whistle blowers & the judge who called the DOJ sweet hart deal out - they now are finally going ahead with the Hunter Indictment after the DOJ getting epically embarrassed, who tried so hard to originally bury these charges.

How can this be?? I have read on here from the believers that the laptop wasn't real, and this young man was just having drug problems. After all, his Dad loves him very much. 😎

Add in the Joe Biden lies on this...
No knowledge.
No China $.
No meetings with partners.
Joe never got any money.
No influence pedalling.
Shell companies.
Tax evasion.

Thus IF the truth comes out, you have the most corrupt President in History. And this Hunter Biden deal is the tip of the spear. Trouble is that falls on the Rs as Weise isn't going there.

Last edited:
I guess after the IRS whistle blowers & the judge who called the DOJ sweet hart deal out - they now are finally going ahead with the Hunter Indictment after the DOJ getting embarrassed.

How can this be?? I have read on here from the believers that the laptop wasn't real, and this young man was just having drug problems. After all, his Dad loves him very much. 😎

Add in the Joe Biden lies on this...
No knowledge.
No China $.
No meetings with partners.
Joe never got any money.
No influence pedalling.
Shell companies.
Tax evasion.

.....You have the most corrupt President in History. And this Hunter Biden deal is the tip of the iceberg.

Hunter is the smartest man Joe knows. 🤣

Hunter is the smartest man Joe knows. 🤣

One of two possibilities....

This has the potential to evolve into the Dem's "political exit stage left for Joe Biden" who is having epic bad polls. So bad even the peraih Trump is polling above him in many polls.

Of course, on the other hand, the timing of these charges is a gift to Hunter Biden who now can use the charges to avoid testifying in front of Congress who would rip his stories apart.....would not been a great outcome for the Biden's.

Last edited:
Let's not kid ourselves.....This is all a carefully orchestrated behind the scenes dance by the democrat political string pullers. They know Biden has zero chance of winning in Nov, against anybody (although Bob and BNI will still vote for him). They also know Newsome is so tainted that he won't win either. It's not outside the possibility that some name comes out of left field (Michele Obama?) sort of late in a Hail Mary effort that reenergizes people about the dem chances.

One of two possibilities....

This has the potential to evolve into the Dem's "political exit stage left for Joe Biden" who is having epic bad polls. So bad even the peraih Trump is polling above him in many polls.

Of course, on the other hand, the timing of these charges is a gift to Hunter Biden who now can use the charges to avoid testifying in front of Congress who would rip his stories apart.....would not been a great outcome for the Biden's.
Exactly, this prosecutor, now appointed special council, did everything possible to sweep this under the rug. The DOJ has known about these tax crimes for 6 years.
Coincidence that once Hunter was subpoenaed to testify before congress he is indicted?
Plead the 5th, save Joe's ass, pay the back taxes due and get probation.
Worst case for Hunter is he will now have to pay more in child support.
It will take Congress longer to finish connecting all the dots from all the Foreign payments to the BIG GUY.
I believe Congress has the goods, they just need one of the Biden's to slip up under testimony.
Regardless Joe is toast. The MSM can cover up the Dots to Joe but they can no longer cover for Joe's lies about the family business.

Let's not kid ourselves.....This is all a carefully orchestrated behind the scenes dance by the democrat political string pullers. They know Biden has zero chance of winning in Nov, against anybody (although Bob and BNI will still vote for him). They also know Newsome is so tainted that he won't win either. It's not outside the possibility that some name comes out of left field (Michele Obama?) sort of late in a Hail Mary effort that reenergizes people about the dem chances.
Some good points, if Trump is the opponent I disagree though, both Sleepy Joe and Newsome could win.

Some good points, if Trump is the opponent I disagree though, both Sleepy Joe and Newsome could win.

"Could" being the key word. At one time the Dems were orchestrating Trump to be what they thought was an easy loser. Now that he COULD win, they are panicking once more.

Meanwhile, Haley out poling everyone on the D side by the most. Leave it to the stupid Rs to ignore Haley & stick with the peraih Trump....who if he wins will be a hair.

Reactions: bonefish1
Let's not kid ourselves.....This is all a carefully orchestrated behind the scenes dance by the democrat political string pullers.
True, but not for the reasons you have stated, in my view.

The intent with this indictment is to keep Hunter from having to speak to Comer's committee. The DoJ can piddle around with the tax charges for years, as they already have, to keep Hunter from having to talk. He can just take the fifth on the basis that he has been indicted.

If Joe is reelected, heaven forbid, he can pardon Hunter. If not, nobody will care about Hunter and the DOJ can see to it that Hunter is slapped on the wrist.

If you doubt this, why did they do it now? They could have just waited until after Hunter testified to Comer.

Pretty shrewd political move by the corrupt WH puppet masters.

If i
Exactly, this prosecutor, now appointed special council, did everything possible to sweep this under the rug. The DOJ has known about these tax crimes for 6 years.
Coincidence that once Hunter was subpoenaed to testify before congress he is indicted?
Plead the 5th, save Joe's ass, pay the back taxes due and get probation.
Worst case for Hunter is he will now have to pay more in child support.
It will take Congress longer to finish connecting all the dots from all the Foreign payments to the BIG GUY.
I believe Congress has the goods, they just need one of the Biden's to slip up under testimony.
Regardless Joe is toast. The MSM can cover up the Dots to Joe but they can no longer cover for Joe's lies about the family business.
Sorry, I essentially repeated what you said, but I don't agree Joe is toast - unless perhaps he falls off a stage in the coming months.

Even against Trump, Biden would still win the dimwit vote (Bob, BNI, HooiserJim), but it's the middle that matters and will shift the election. Hopefully enough of them who voted for Biden in 2020 for the only reason being that his last name wasn't Trump, have seen the errors in their ways.

I'd still love to see some combination of Haley, DeSantis, Scott, Cotton

Reactions: Boiler Buck
Even against Trump, Biden would still win the dimwit vote (Bob, BNI, HooiserJim), but it's the middle that matters and will shift the election. Hopefully enough of them who voted for Biden in 2020 for the only reason being that his last name wasn't Trump, have seen the errors in their ways.

Cotton will be labeled a racist because of his name.

I'd take DeSantis or Scott. Definitely not Haley.

Reactions: Riveting-
I'd take DeSantis or Scott. Definitely not Haley.
Why not Christie? He’s not part of the Chump cult, perhaps? A Christie/Haley ticket could be intriguing enough to restore some dignity to the GOP. But no, Christie is. RINO to y’all.

Faux News lost their minds when Christie had the gall to greet and shake Obama’s hand when he came to Jersey for Hurricane Sandy.

What do you mean how do I know that? I watched them. Hannity in particular was besides himself about Christie geeeting Obama. Right wing radio went nuts as well.
You seem to watch Fox more than you admit.

You seem to watch Fox more than you admit.
I watched Fox News a lot prior to 2009. Used to be a good network to get my conservative slant fix in. Then after Obama was inaugurated the ridiculous started. Then by 2012 Fox News morphed into Faux News. Christie couldn’t meet with Obama without being ridiculed by Hannity and others. Still would take a peak every now and then. Then Chump got elected and since 2016, Faux News became unbearable to watch. The evening folks try to out jack ass each other.

I watched Fox News a lot prior to 2009. Used to be a good network to get my conservative slant fix in. Then after Obama was inaugurated the ridiculous started. Then by 2012 Fox News morphed into Faux News. Christie couldn’t meet with Obama without being ridiculed by Hannity and others. Still would take a peak every now and then. Then Chump got elected and since 2016, Faux News became unbearable to watch. The evening folks try to out jack ass each other.
Do you know why they were upset with Christie for hugging bho?

Do you know why they were upset with Christie for hugging bho?
Yeah, I know why but y’all won’t like my reason. Why do you think Faux News had a hissy fit over Christie greeting Obama and excepting hurricane aid money?

Why not Christie? He’s not part of the Chump cult, perhaps? A Christie/Haley ticket could be intriguing enough to restore some dignity to the GOP. But no, Christie is. RINO to y’all.

Faux News lost their minds when Christie had the gall to greet and shake Obama’s hand when he came to Jersey for Hurricane Sandy.
He's part of the swamp. So is Haley. We don't need more of their kind.

Reactions: SKYDOG
You and others thinking like that is the reason why the GOP lost the House, Senate, and the WH. Currently has no power in the Senate and a slim majority in the House.
Sure it is. This couldn't be any further from the truth, but you do you. Nobody can tell you facts because you're mind is made up.

Yeah, I know why but y’all won’t like my reason. Why do you think Faux News had a hissy fit over Christie greeting Obama and excepting hurricane aid money?
What is your reason? That Fox News hated Obama because he is one-half black?

I am sure you were told that was the reason, but it was not.

Do you think Fox hated him only half as much as they would have if he were all black?
Nobody tells me anything unlike you Chump cult members. I watched the Faux News shows myself and it’s obvious on what they were doing.

Here in the US, unfortunately it doesn’t take much to demean someone if they are 100% black or half. Or, even less. Remember the one drop of black blood laws. Plessy vs Ferguson, perhaps.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
Nobody tells me anything unlike you Chump cult members. I watched the Faux News shows myself and it’s obvious on what they were doing.

Here in the US, unfortunately it doesn’t take much to demean someone if they are 100% black or half. Or, even less. Remember the one drop of black blood laws. Plessy vs Ferguson, perhaps.
Plessy was another chapter in the long history of Dem racism, but it is clear you have no idea why the Fox people and many citizens, including me, were disgusted by the Christie bear hug.

And who is it that's using that one drop rule? Which side insisted he was Black when in reality he was bi racial? Seems to me that the party of the KKK were up to their old tricks.

Plessy was another chapter in the long history of Dem racism, but it is clear you have no idea why the Fox people and many citizens, including me, were disgusted by the Christie bear hug.
So you tell me then, why were y'all disgusted by the Christie bear hug as you put it?

So you tell me then, why were y'all disgusted by the Christie bear hug as you put it?
Obama had clearly demonstrated that he was naive and weak by his foolish 'Russian reset', his backing down from his 'red line' warning to Syria over use of chemical weapons, and his hot mic moment with Menendev in which he said essentially said, 'Tell Vlad I have to tell these lies now to get re-elected, but once the election is over, it will be business as usual." I am sure you never heard of any of this on urban radio or msdnc.

Romney had pounded bho in the first debate and was gaining momentum to overtake him. Superstorm Sandy came along, overtaking the news, causing campaign events to be cancelled, and giving BHO a chance to pretend to be presidential by declaring emergencies in NJ and other northeast states, something all presidents would have done. The regime media seized on it to say what a great 'leader' bho was, ignoring his foreign debacles. Along came Christie to play into it by slobering over bho for his routine emergency declaration.

Romney lost and we were stuck with bho and his corrupt, incompetent, racist sidekick for another four years.

You didn't know any of this, did you Uncle Beni?

Obama had clearly demonstrated that he was naive and weak by his foolish 'Russian reset', his backing down from his 'red line' warning to Syria over use of chemical weapons, and his hot mic moment with Menendev in which he said essentially said, 'Tell Vlad I have to tell these lies now to get re-elected, but once the election is over, it will be business as usual." I am sure you never heard of any of this on urban radio or msdnc.

Romney had pounded bho in the first debate and was gaining momentum to overtake him. Superstorm Sandy came along, overtaking the news, causing campaign events to be cancelled, and giving BHO a chance to pretend to be presidential by declaring emergencies in NJ and other northeast states, something all presidents would have done. The regime media seized on it to say what a great 'leader' bho was, ignoring his foreign debacles. Along came Christie to play into it by slobering over bho for his routine emergency declaration.

Romney lost and we were stuck with bho and his corrupt, incompetent, racist sidekick for another four years.

You didn't know any of this, did you Uncle Beni?
You like being a racist don’t you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT