ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Indicted......Finally

The stuff in bold is WRONG. This is yet again, another topic in which I've proven you just flat out factually wrong and you refuse to acknowledge the truth. The truth is, that the black community started voting over 70% for Democrats all the way back in the 1930's. Stop lying.

How the fukk do you know how many black people I've been around? FFS, what a dumbass comment.
Perhaps the numbers of blacks voting democratic started trending upwards in the 1930s. Perhaps mostly in the northern states. But I’m telling you, since the 1960s into the 1970s thanks to racist republicans Goldwater and Nixon with that southern strategy crap sealed the deal for the republicans. No Republican presidential candidate got no more than 15% of the black vote ever since.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
The democratic policies jive more with blacks and minorities than the republicans.

That used to be the case. Again you are in the past. It is about buying votes with handouts.....as the NEW D party has screwed minorities over ........

The NEW D party......
Inflation costing all people thousand$.....that includes minorities.

Electric cars.....,doubt that is something minorities covet...any more than anyone else.

Open borders......more competition for jobs.....that effects minorities previously here the most.

Energy costs higher due to regs and D energy philosophy......costs minorities thousand$.

Education.....Unions have screwed the schools up so that minorities have little hope of escaping poverty.

Dem Housing projects.....totally abysmal for the minority family

NONE of the DEM policies above "jives" with any poor and middle class minorities....NONE of it.

So the above show again ...it's the handouts, it's buying votes.....as the NEW Dems have screwed the poor & middle class minorities & non minorities. None of their policies above "JIVE" with anyone in the poor & middle class .

Last edited:
Then why do you vote Republican?

I have voted Independent, Republican and Democrat. But I assume you are talking nationally and there I vote R.

Reason -- see the post directly above Dem policies are abysmal for poor & middle class. You are actually screwing your own people by supporting them.

Last edited:
That used to be the case. Again you are in the past. It is about buying votes with handouts.....as the NEW D party has screwed minorities over ........

The NEW D party......
Inflation costing all people thousand$.....that includes minorities.
Putting aside the idea that your conflating minorities with low income workers as a premise for your comments, lets use low income earners in the analysis.

Inflation numbers just came out yesterday. The annual rate is 3.1% which is closing in on the feds targeted rate of 2.0%. In the same time frame wage growth is up over 5.5% according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Couple that with the unemployment rate being 3.7% and things don't seem as bad as you're seeing on your favorite news station.

One last point. All you need to do is look around and see the wages being paid to low-income earners has increased dramatically over the last couple of years. In fact for some of those wages have nearly doubled. How many jobs are still out there that pay the federal minimum wage or something even close to it. Now if wages for those workers have increased by even 25% but inflation over the last four years has increased 18% cumulatively (aver about 4.5%) over the time span, aren't those workers better off? I think that 25% is fairly conservative. Not many jobs paying less than $12 per hour now days.
Electric cars.....,doubt that is something minorities covet...any more than anyone else.
I'm not sure why you care. Nobody is forcing anyone to by an electric car, There will be plenty of gas powered cars around for the foreseeable future.
Open borders......more competition for jobs.....that effects minorities previously here the most.
I'm not an open boarders guy but what evidence do you have for this. Again unemployment has been near record lows for over a year now and wages are growing. There are other issues with open borders but what are you using as your data points?
Energy costs higher due to regs and D energy philosophy......costs minorities thousand$.
Energy cost are falling rapidly. WTC is @ $68 per barrel this morning. Natural Gas prices are lower than they were during most of Trump's administration and that's without adjusting for inflation. Electricity prices are up a little bit but have been stable over the last year.
Education.....Unions have screwed the schools up so that minorities have little hope of escaping poverty.
That's just a talking point. One could argue we have a shortage of teachers due to the low pay and loss of benefits resulting from a decrease in the strength of teacher's unions. Also the investments in charter schools and private schools are not helping those "left behind" in the public schools. Education is a complicated issue. Blaming it all on teacher's unions just isn't supported by the facts.
Dem Housing projects.....totally abysmal for the minority family
This isn't the 80s..... I'm not sure we're still building large housing projects anymore. There is subsidized housing for low income families but I'm not aware of the building of large scale housing projects in the last several years.
NONE of the DEM policies above "jives" with any poor and middle class minorities....NONE of it.
I have no idea what your income or wealth is but I'll let you in on a little secret. All those "benefits" the middle class is getting from the Trump era tax cuts pale in comparison to the benefits wealthier American's are getting. It's not hyperbole... If you understand the ins and outs of the tax code and prepare a few tax returns you'd see it. Depending on your wealth you may be voting against your own interest.

So the above show again ...it's the handouts, it's buying votes.....as the NEW Dems have screwed the poor & middle class minorities & non minorities. None of their policies above "JIVE" with anyone in the poor & middle class .
Boiler Buck, I like your comments on the basketball board but I thought I'd challange you on some of your comments.

Putting aside the idea that your conflating minorities with low income workers as a premise for your comments, lets use low income earners in the analysis.

Inflation numbers just came out yesterday. The annual rate is 3.1% which is closing in on the feds targeted rate of 2.0%. In the same time frame wage growth is up over 5.5% according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. Couple that with the unemployment rate being 3.7% and things don't seem as bad as you're seeing on your favorite news station.

One last point. All you need to do is look around and see the wages being paid to low-income earners has increased dramatically over the last couple of years. In fact for some of those wages have nearly doubled. How many jobs are still out there that pay the federal minimum wage or something even close to it. Now if wages for those workers have increased by even 25% but inflation over the last four years has increased 18% cumulatively (aver about 4.5%) over the time span, aren't those workers better off? I think that 25% is fairly conservative. Not many jobs paying less than $12 per hour now days.

I'm not sure why you care. Nobody is forcing anyone to by an electric car, There will be plenty of gas powered cars around for the foreseeable future.

I'm not an open boarders guy but what evidence do you have for this. Again unemployment has been near record lows for over a year now and wages are growing. There are other issues with open borders but what are you using as your data points?

Energy cost are falling rapidly. WTC is @ $68 per barrel this morning. Natural Gas prices are lower than they were during most of Trump's administration and that's without adjusting for inflation. Electricity prices are up a little bit but have been stable over the last year.

That's just a talking point. One could argue we have a shortage of teachers due to the low pay and loss of benefits resulting from a decrease in the strength of teacher's unions. Also the investments in charter schools and private schools are not helping those "left behind" in the public schools. Education is a complicated issue. Blaming it all on teacher's unions just isn't supported by the facts.

This isn't the 80s..... I'm not sure we're still building large housing projects anymore. There is subsidized housing for low income families but I'm not aware of the building of large scale housing projects in the last several years.

I have no idea what your income or wealth is but I'll let you in on a little secret. All those "benefits" the middle class is getting from the Trump era tax cuts pale in comparison to the benefits wealthier American's are getting. It's not hyperbole... If you understand the ins and outs of the tax code and prepare a few tax returns you'd see it. Depending on your wealth you may be voting against your own interest.

Boiler Buck, I like your comments on the basketball board but I thought I'd challange you on some of your comments.

Thank you for your efforts.

If what you are saying is anywhere close to true, one would expect the Biden Approval Rating to be decent.

But NO, the poor and middle class have spoken. 63% say these polices are NOT working for them.
It's so bad for Americans, even the pariah, loser Trump is polling above Biden. That speaks volumes. Haley is polling 17 points higher than Biden.

People are wanting to run from Biden policy that is hurting their pocket book. Thus, don't take my word, but when 63% say this ain't working for them, that bodes well for my points, not yours.

Thank you for your efforts.

If what you are saying is anywhere close to true, one would expect the Biden Approval Rating to be decent.

But NO, the poor and middle class have spoken. 63% say these polices are NOT working for them.
It's so bad for Americans, even the pariah, loser Trump is polling above Biden. That speaks volumes. Haley is polling 17 points higher than Biden.

People are wanting to run from Biden policy that is hurting their pocket book. Thus, don't take my word, but when 63% say this ain't working for them, that bodes well for my points, not yours.

Biden's low approval rating is a combination of Biden being old and the the WH/Democrats poor messaging of the good things that has been done during his tenure so far.

• Haha
Biden's low approval rating is a combination of Biden being old and the the WH/Democrats poor messaging of the good things that has been done during his tenure so far.

LOL An old Biden was elected by a record number of votes. Now after his policies have decimated the pocket books of Americans you say it's just because he is old & a poor messenger? That's some major SPIN.

Well thanks to his policies, the pocketbooks of the American poor and middle class are hurting. And a Bipartisan 63% disagree with you.

You laid it out pretty well responding to the Buckster's Faux News'ish talking points. Yes wages are up. Unemployment % is the lowest decades. His comments, along with Boilermaker03's are always full of comments. As far as the immigrants taking jobs from minorities is an old tactic to put on group of folks against another. I know one thing, those immigrants sure can't do what I do and so they ain't taking my job away from me.

• Haha
You laid it out pretty well responding to the Buckster's Faux News'ish talking points. Yes wages are up. Unemployment % is the lowest decades. His comments, along with Boilermaker03's are always full of comments. As far as the immigrants taking jobs from minorities is an old tactic to put on group of folks against another. I know one thing, those immigrants sure can't do what I do and so they ain't taking my job away from me.

While SCB made some nice points, you cannot run away from people's pocketbooks. If it was a rosy situation, poling would not be what it is. TRUMP even out polls BIDEN ...... TRUMP!! That speaks volumes as to Biden's job performance.

LOL An old Biden was elected by a record number of votes. Now after his policies have decimated the pocket books of Americans you say it's just because he is old & a poor messenger? That's some major SPIN.

Well thanks to his policies, the pocketbooks of the American poor and middle class are hurting. And a Bipartisan 63% disagree with you.
How is it hurting the policies of of the poor and middle class when wages are up and employment rate is the lowest in decades. Plus the student loan reimbursement program that the right wingers despise. This program will help folks across the social economic spectrum including the poor and middle class that has student loans. The inflation rise, which is now falling was mostly due to the COVID pandemic response. Corporations price gouging to be precise.

Perhaps the numbers of blacks voting democratic started trending upwards in the 1930s. Perhaps mostly in the northern states. But I’m telling you, since the 1960s into the 1970s thanks to racist republicans Goldwater and Nixon with that southern strategy crap sealed the deal for the republicans. No Republican presidential candidate got no more than 15% of the black vote ever since.
You're speculating and you know it. You have no data to back up your bullshit. All you have is the popular narrative pushed by Democrats. The facts remain. Over 70% of the black vote went Democrat in the 1930's. Full stop. 77% voted Democrat in 1948. So the reality is, that the Civil Rights bill had an effect, but an extremely small one. You've been fed a narrative (another one) and you continue to swallow it whole like the good little sheep that you are.

How is it hurting the policies of of the poor and middle class when wages are up and employment rate is the lowest in decades.

This is true. Even Inflation last month was better as you say.

But because of the cumulative effect of 3 years of inflation have added $709 in monthly expenses to pocketbooks. Wages are NOT up near enough to cover that. And 63% a Bipartisan amount of people recognize that fact.

Plus the student loan reimbursement program that the right wingers despise.

This program has helped a FEW at the expense of the MANY. And has made more mad, than happy with it. I know my 2 daughters and 2 son in laws who worked hard to pay off their huge college loans themselves, are extremely upset about it. Additionally, taxpayers like me are very upset about having to pay off others loans. So this program is a part of the 63% who are upset with Biden. I am sure those that got a portion of all of their loans paid off, are part of the 37% that still like him.

You're speculating and you know it. You have no data to back up your bullshit. All you have is the popular narrative pushed by Democrats. The facts remain. Over 70% of the black vote went Democrat in the 1930's. Full stop. 77% voted Democrat in 1948. So the reality is, that the Civil Rights bill had an effect, but an extremely small one. You've been fed a narrative (another one) and you continue to swallow it whole like the good little sheep that you are.
Your chart is voting for president only. Says nothing about state and local voting. Nor, does it say anything about the number of blacks registered to either party. Still, according your chart, the black democratic vote for president was steady from the 1930s. The in, according to your chart 1964, after the one of the Civil or Voting Rights bills it jump up to nearly 88% and has been steady there ever since. To me the the Civil and Voting rights bills had a tremendous effect plus the republican, Barry Goldwater voting against it. Then came the racist Lee Atwater and the Southern Strategy and it was a wrap for blacks overwhelmingly voting republican locally and presidential.

• Haha

But because of the cumulative effect of 3 years of inflation have added $709 in monthly expenses to pocketbooks. Wages are NOT up near enough to cover that. And 63% a Bipartisan amount of people recognize that fact.

This program has helped a FEW at the expense of the MANY. And has made more mad, than happy with it. I know my 2 daughters and 2 son in laws who worked hard to pay off their huge college loans themselves, are extremely upset about it. Additionally, taxpayers like me are very upset about having to pay off others loans. So this program is a part of the 63% who are upset with Biden. I am sure those that got a portion of all of their loans paid off, are part of the 37% that still like him.
I paid off my student loans and I love this program. It will help the economy as these folks will have more money to spend. If they have a mortgage, the burden of paying that is gone. As far as your daughters, assuming that their kids won't qualify for Pell Grants and need a student loan, I would bet that they would not refuse an offer for the government to forgive that loan. I wonder hoe many right wingers or children of these right wingers have applied for this loan forgiveness program. If it such a bad thing, no right winger should not apply for it, correct?

While SCB made some nice points, you cannot run away from people's pocketbooks. If it was a rosy situation, poling would not be what it is. TRUMP even out polls BIDEN ...... TRUMP!! That speaks volumes as to Biden's job performance.
Almost all economic indicators are up. Prices are the problem and they’re not likely coming back down as the economy heats up. They probably won’t ever get back to pre pandemic levels. But that’s what MAGA expects and what they harp on.

Who are you going to blame when trump gets elected and gas doesn’t go back to $2 a gallon?

Real wage growth is up a tiny bit. A pathetic amount really at 0.5%. If you look at the chart, wage growth has been declining since about March 2022 (light blue line). Inflation being down is what makes it appear wage growth is up at all. The policies of this administration have been horrific and this graph shows just how horrible it's been. Massive inflation hurt people terribly.

As far as unemployment, part of that is the labor participation rate. If you click the above link and select "max" you can see that the labor participation rate is still well below what it was when Trump was in office. Unemployment alone doesn't tell you anything worth while. You have to include the participation rate, otherwise it's easy for the data to get manipulated into making things not look so bad.

The statement that you made here is not the reality in these states. It's likely to only get worse. The best thing that could happen for us all is that people stop buying them all together and force the industry to move in a different direction as electric cars are not the solution. They aren't even close to a viable solution.
Amazon product ASIN 0060096616
This here is the main problem. You're too focused on the inequality part to not understand that everyone benefited. People like you won't be happy unless the top are brought down closer to everyone else. The reality is that when that happens, everyone suffers. Inequality isn't the problem it's been made out to be. Everyone benefited from the tax cuts. The middle and lower class more so than the upper by percentage. That's just a fact.

Because the labor force participation rate is down.

How is it hurting the policies of of the poor and middle class when wages are up and employment rate is the lowest in decades. Plus the student loan reimbursement program that the right wingers despise. This program will help folks across the social economic spectrum including the poor and middle class that has student loans. The inflation rise, which is now falling was mostly due to the COVID pandemic response. Corporations price gouging to be precise.
Because you're buying into the spin and hype. Things aren't as good as they make it out to be. Just look at the links I gave above to SCboiler1.

Reactions: Boiler Buck

The loan forgiveness is just another vote buying scheme. That's all the Democrats can do because their policies are shit.

I paid off my student loans and I love this program. It will help the economy as these folks will have more money to spend. If they have a mortgage, the burden of paying that is gone. As far as your daughters, assuming that their kids won't qualify for Pell Grants and need a student loan, I would bet that they would not refuse an offer for the government to forgive that loan. I wonder hoe many right wingers or children of these right wingers have applied for this loan forgiveness program. If it such a bad thing, no right winger should not apply for it, correct?

Again 37% agree with you. A Bipartisan 63% do not...and see it as another vote buying scheme it is.

Your chart is voting for president only. Says nothing about state and local voting. Nor, does it say anything about the number of blacks registered to either party. Still, according your chart, the black democratic vote for president was steady from the 1930s. The in, according to your chart 1964, after the one of the Civil or Voting Rights bills it jump up to nearly 88% and has been steady there ever since. To me the the Civil and Voting rights bills had a tremendous effect plus the republican, Barry Goldwater voting against it. Then came the racist Lee Atwater and the Southern Strategy and it was a wrap for blacks overwhelmingly voting republican locally and presidential.
No. You're intentionally misrepresenting the data because you don't want to admit the facts. The facts are that the VAST majority switched in the 1930's. Just admit it. 1948 77% voted Democrat. It went up another 10% after 1964, but you cannot in good faith make the claim that going up 10% is greater than over 50-60% in the 1930's. (and that's being generous because I doubt 10-20% voted Dem before then considering they were the KKK)

I'm done discussing Atwater with you, because you are too fukking stubborn to learn anything new/different contrary to your programming.

Last edited:

Real wage growth is up a tiny bit. A pathetic amount really at 0.5%. If you look at the chart, wage growth has been declining since about March 2022 (light blue line). Inflation being down is what makes it appear wage growth is up at all. The policies of this administration have been horrific and this graph shows just how horrible it's been. Massive inflation hurt people terribly.

As far as unemployment, part of that is the labor participation rate. If you click the above link and select "max" you can see that the labor participation rate is still well below what it was when Trump was in office. Unemployment alone doesn't tell you anything worth while. You have to include the participation rate, otherwise it's easy for the data to get manipulated into making things not look so bad.

The statement that you made here is not the reality in these states. It's likely to only get worse. The best thing that could happen for us all is that people stop buying them all together and force the industry to move in a different direction as electric cars are not the solution. They aren't even close to a viable solution.

This here is the main problem. You're too focused on the inequality part to not understand that everyone benefited. People like you won't be happy unless the top are brought down closer to everyone else. The reality is that when that happens, everyone suffers. Inequality isn't the problem it's been made out to be. Everyone benefited from the tax cuts. The middle and lower class more so than the upper by percentage. That's just a fact.
Someone besides me understands the labor participation rate.
Immigrants aren't taking high paying jobs.
They aren't taking low paying jobs either.
They get their $hit for free!!

No. You're intentionally misrepresenting the data because you don't want to admit the facts. The facts are that the VAST majority switched in the 1930's. Just admit it. 1948 77% voted Democrat. It went up another 10% after 1964, but you cannot in good faith make the claim that going up 10% is greater than over 50-60% in the 1930's. (and that's being generous because I doubt 10-20% voted Dem before then considering they were the KKK)

I'm done discussing Atwater with you, because you are too fukking stubborn to learn anything new/different contrary to your programming.
That little chart just shows blacks voting in the presidential elections. Perhaps blacks voted for the least racist president at the time. FDR in that case. Little did they know that parts of the New Deal did not include blacks, ironically the welfare system. The chart does not show how many blacks were registered democrats or Republican. Or how they voted in state and local elections. I’m a registered democrat but nothing is stopping me to get high on crack and vote for a Republican to be president in 2024. I keep telling y’all a Christie/Haley ticket is intriguing. You may get 15% blacks to go for that ticket. But remain voting for democratic candidates for state and local.

Last edited:
  • Haha
That little chart just shows blacks voting in the presidential elections. Perhaps blacks voted for the least racist president at the time. FDR on that case. Little did they know that parts of the New Deal did not include blacks, ironically the welfare system. The chart does not show how many blacks were registered democrats or Republican. Or how they voted in state and local elections. I’m a registered democrat but nothing is stopping me to get high on crack and vote for a Republican to be president in 2024. I keep telling y’all a Christie/Haley ticket is intriguing. You may get 15% blacks to go for that ticket. But remain voting for democratic candidates for state and local.
Did you seriously just refer to FDR as the least racist president of their time?

• Haha
Reactions: SKYDOG
Did you seriously just refer to FDR as the least racist president of their time?
Yeah, maybe blacks thought that FDR was less racist than Hoover who he beat in 1933. Who knows. But certainly FDR was less racist than Woodrow Wilson.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT