ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter to plead guilty

I assume you also understand that Trump and his children are under investigation for tax fraud in New York. With that said, this is a Purdue sports message board so find another place to post your right wing propaganda BS.
Just stay off the General Discussion board and you won't be as butthurt.

• Haha
Reactions: Boilermaker03
In your response is why I call you “Captain Cut and Paste.” Why because you have no independent thought and regurgitate “Trump Appointment.” Weiss actually was an interim appointment by Obama and worked 8 years in that capacity. When Trump was elected he we followed longtime protocol and accepted the recommendation of the sitting Senators of the district both Democrats (Carper and Coons). If Senators are split you defer to the party of the President which is how Patrick Fitzgerald got the IL Northern District. He was the nominee of Peter Fitzgerald, who brought an outsider (NY) to take on machine corruption. Prosecuting both George Ryan (R) and Blagojevich (D). Machine Rs didn’t want him but Bush had to accept ( which pissed of Illlinois Rs).

So yet again I have to explain to you how government work (Statue, US code and now AUSA appointments) and I have to argue with the same rhetoric I would if I challenged the ladies of The View. My recommendation. Go back to your sources and ask them why they didn’t tell you what I did?

My bet is before this was even released the WH comm shop already got out to their media pundits, “make sure you hammer “Trump Appointment “ because most sheep won’t bother to look for themselves.”
Why are you so obsessed with painting me, in every reply, as someone who relies on liberal media for all my positions? You obviously don’t read my posts, other than the ones you choose to
pop in on and vent your obvious frustration with some part of your life. Are you an arrogant prick in real life or just on the board?

This is your “gotcha” for this week? Seriously? The idea that I’m repeating liberal BS from The View when I call Weiss a Trump appointment?

Well I guess Breitbart is watching The View.

And National Review

Fox.

How many do you want? How’s that for cut and paste?

The point is that the media……. right, left, middle, whatever…….all refer to Weiss as a trump appointed prosecutor because that’s the truth.

I did find something in the Federalist, referring to a Politico article that said, “Weiss first assumed his position as a U.S. attorney in 2017 after former President Donald Trump nominated him. As noted by Politico, the nomination was based on “the recommendation of Delaware’s two Democratic senators, who both praised the choice. “ Whoopee.

So your all consuming need to label me as a liberal news zombie, using all your self ascribed talents and knowledge, turns out to be a crock of sh/t.

Btw, if what you claimed was true, what the hell would that prove? That you blindly repeat one of trump’s standard excuses, that officials at any level who disagree with, rule against or question him can’t be trusted because of who appointed them? That’s some independent thinking right there.

Why are you so obsessed with painting me, in every reply, as someone who relies on liberal media for all my positions? You obviously don’t read my posts, other than the ones you choose to
pop in on and vent your obvious frustration with some part of your life. Are you an arrogant prick in real life or just on the board?

This is your “gotcha” for this week? Seriously? The idea that I’m repeating liberal BS from The View when I call Weiss a Trump appointment?

Well I guess Breitbart is watching The View.

And National Review

Fox.

How many do you want? How’s that for cut and paste?

The point is that the media……. right, left, middle, whatever…….all refer to Weiss as a trump appointed prosecutor because that’s the truth.

I did find something in the Federalist, referring to a Politico article that said, “Weiss first assumed his position as a U.S. attorney in 2017 after former President Donald Trump nominated him. As noted by Politico, the nomination was based on “the recommendation of Delaware’s two Democratic senators, who both praised the choice. “ Whoopee.

So your all consuming need to label me as a liberal news zombie, using all your self ascribed talents and knowledge, turns out to be a crock of sh/t.

Btw, if what you claimed was true, what the hell would that prove? That you blindly repeat one of trump’s standard excuses, that officials at any level who disagree with, rule against or question him can’t be trusted because of who appointed them? That’s some independent thinking right there.

He previously served as the top deputy in the office and was interim U.S. attorney during the early years of the 2009-2017 Obama administration. Lawmakers credited Weiss with prosecuting corruption, money laundering, drug offenses and helping secure federal funding to combat illegal drug trafficking in Delaware.

So as Joetboiler was saying, Trump just kept him on.

He previously served as the top deputy in the office and was interim U.S. attorney during the early years of the 2009-2017 Obama administration. Lawmakers credited Weiss with prosecuting corruption, money laundering, drug offenses and helping secure federal funding to combat illegal drug trafficking in Delaware.

So as Joetboiler was saying, Trump just kept him on.
Joe was saying I took what the liberal media said and repeated it. As the links show, media from all spectrums were calling Weiss a trump appointed attorney. Take it up with them.

You want to amend any of your posts based upon release testimony on Friday from 2 more whistleblowers? One being a high ranking career IRS employee who detailed the tax evasion schemes and how they were stopped in their investigations? How Weiss was stopped in multiple districts from filing felony tax charges? 17 plus million from foreign sources over a couple years? All countries then VP Biden was point on?

Any questions? Hit me up on WhatsAp”
No, I don’t intend to amend anything.
I assume you are aware of Weiss’ letter to Jim Jordan saying he was in charge of the investigation and had complete discretion to pursue the case in any state and file whatever charges he felt were appropriate.

I know it means nothing to you, but the AG also made another public statement stating Weiss had complete authority in the case.

I think Shapley comes across as credible. He also appears to have others that verify his version of events and documentation.

I have not seen where he claimed to have arrived at the conclusions you make. He has said that his team was prevented from taking investigative measures that “could have led us to President Biden.”

Somebody is lying. I don’t know who it is. But certainly an interview of Weiss would seem to be in order. He apparently has made contradictory statements with regard to his authority.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT