ADVERTISEMENT

How to Watch & Game Thread: Ohio State at #3 Purdue

Loved TKR's minutes today! Really played excellent pick and roll defense all day! Helped out on the ball handler and quickly got back to the roller to prevent a pass. Did a great job of not forcing things on offense either. Overall a really great game by TKR! And the best part was his great play allowed Zach to rest for the last 10 min of the game!

Hey Oh!

johnny-golf-swing.gif
You are correct, Sir!!!

I suppose, NW even if they win has some losses coming their way, I agree though, let’s see one later on.
I’m sure someone will correct me if/when I am wrong (again), but if Northwestern losses both tonight at home vs the Hawkeyes and next Thursday in Champaign, the Boilers can clinch outright next Saturday night. That, would be a nice event.

Reactions: TX4GB
I’m sure someone will correct me if/when I am wrong (again), but if Northwestern losses both tonight at home vs the Hawkeyes and next Thursday in Champaign, the Boilers can clinch outright next Saturday night. That, would be a nice event.

Would need losses from both Iowa and Maryland as well for that. With one NW loss, Purdue would clinch at least a co-championship with a victory next Saturday. That seems like an eternity away.........long way to go yet, but a nice bounce back today.

Reactions: DrEss
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT